Gas Pricing Issues!!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I don't want to drive now I have to drive 10 min to work and then 30 mile to my Uni. Dang at 20 dollar now its not even half a tnk :angry: I need a raise on my job now :p

cecilia

Staff member
Sreymao said:
I don't want to drive now I have to drive 10 min to work and then 30 mile to my Uni. Dang at 20 dollar now its not even half a tnk :angry: I need a raise on my job now :p
[post="4156"][/post]​
that's right..take me approximately 60-70dollars to fill up my SUV too...

i need to raise up my wages..and omg..at leat youre lucky..i have two job
and i drove around Wausau like crazy...and my car take lots of gas..

was thinking that maybe i should just get up early..and you know..

BIKE TO WORK..lol...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
it's like between 2.55-2.75 here for the unlead...if it hits 4 bucks like some places Imma ride my bike haha..seriously...madd expensive :blink:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Aahahah you guys! That reminds me I have to go fill up my tank. Something about going on strike. Mine tank is halfway already but i want it fill while the price is still normal.

LOlz on regular school time. I try to pick classes in the same campus but sometime that's not a choice. So my morning would take 30minute to drive to school. Get out of that one to drive another 30 minute to the other campus. Then back to to the 1st campus...another 30minute if i'm lucky and there's no traffic. Get out of that I have to go to work. It takes an hour to get there due to traffic. I jump from onto three state highway. They are the ones with the most traffic.. *roll eyes* Then i go home and start the day all over again. Sigh!

Hiatus

Super Momo
dont you guys have bus T_T" I spend 35$ for my bus pass per month and yeah hahaha that's pretty much it I can take the subway metro with that pass ^_^ go bus go!

mskinyi

lols my dad stuck in S.C, he kalled and say all the gasstation he went is completely out of gas... poor him... but yep i heard the same thing from my mommy's friend, this happening is due to hurricane kotrina? but either way it goes gas price is just an infinite headache... i dun wanna go anywhea n e more :unsure: im straight when the gas meter is up to full but when it comes down a bar im like :mellow: and then it just keeps going down :( ... sooner or later my a55 is riding on empty... haha i even try to preserve my gas by just letting my car roll on neutral.. buh gyea *sigh*

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
shit!!!...that's all i can say...i drive around a lot to relieve stress...but i can't do that anymore...my car's a ten-gallon tank...it used to only take 15-16 dollars to fill up...now it's up in the upper 20's...and i heard it's only gonna go up higher...up to $4 per gallon or somewhere around there

Rakniran

Yeah,over here in Ohio its only $3.09,but im so glad that i dont drive..I dont have to worry about gas,but my bf does..hahhahahha...

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh gas prices...i hate it...wen i fill up my gas tank to full im soo happy but wen it drops to the next tick das wen i freak and dun wann drive again...gas up here in canada is like 0.99/litre or 1.10/litre or over but not near 2 dollars yet...but stilll its quite expensive...it took me almost about 26 dollars..to fill up half on my gas tank and get this my gas was on the last tick too!..its ridiculus..and my car eats gas like madd...ughh...i am goin broke soo broke..*tears*...like many of you siad...id rather bike to school or take a bus to sschool but i hate buses :S if i have to ill even like scooter or rollerblad and im damn serious ....and to take the bus now it costs 2.50 everytime u hop onto one..das ridiculus..b4 it used to b like 1.50...what in the world is goin on?!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
donna said:
i know, wat the hell! damn the hurricanes! gas is so freaking expensive!!
[post="4242"][/post]​
blaming gas prices on the hurricanes is just an excuse...this isn't the first time that the U.S. have been bombarded with natural disasters...and it's not going to be the last time...look who's in the white house...bush and chaney...they're probably counting their "rip-offs" right about now

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I think we all should be gratefull that all we are complaining about rite now is the price of gas..Not like those people who Hurricane Katrina took their love ones and destroyed their home and well being. So many people dead plus the looting and stuff just makes it soo sad. :( :( :( What is this world coming too I swear...I think it's okay that we are all complaining about the price of gas....shoot a min of $3 per galleon is a freakin ripppp off...I thought Bush announce yesterday that he was going to release some of our gas reserves so the price of gas won't be so high...Yeah he'll probably do that after everyone fill up their tank because they're afraid gas might go up higher and then by the time the price of gas comes down everyone tanks is already full...Damm greedy asss people...

K

KawaiiTennyo

you know if the president would stopt he war.. maybe the gas would go down .. or the scientist can come up with some liquid that can work similiar to gas... i know they can.. uugh!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
Even in Thailand the gas prices is going up really high. But people in Thailand are kindda lucky because they can just take the bus, taxi, motorcyle, etc. It's like 5 baht to take the bus in Thailand. 5 baht is about 13 cents. I wish I was living in Thailand right now so I don't have to pay for my gas. My dad just took my car out again!! He has his own car but he's to lazy to use his car. So he just picks on mine. I'm kinda mad because he doesn't even help me pay for the gas. If he uses my car once in a while I wouldn't say anything. But he takes my car out like every night!! He's killing my gas!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

Fenix said:
Even in Thailand the gas prices is going up really high. But people in Thailand are kindda lucky because they can just take the bus, taxi, motorcyle, etc. It's like 5 baht to take the bus in Thailand. 5 baht is about 13 cents. I wish I was living in Thailand right now so I don't have to pay for my gas. My dad just took my car out again!! He has his own car but he's to lazy to use his car. So he just picks on mine. I'm kinda mad because he doesn't even help me pay for the gas. If he uses my car once in a while I wouldn't say anything. But he takes my car out like every night!! He's killing my gas!!
[post="5902"][/post]​
tell him.. dad pay up.. if you're gonna use it every night!! hahah =) cuz i need that gas to go to school!!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
I wish I can do that. Even if I tell him he's still not going to pay me. He's going to say that he has no money. I'm more broke than my dad. Right now in my wallet I have ZERO dollars.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
over here is in the high 3 into 4 and even into almost 5 dollars...freaking high...dammnit now my mom and sister is gonna complain when i go out....shoot!!!!