Gas Pricing Issues!!!

mskinyi

what da hezy is this world coming too??? :angry: i swear it feels like war of the world or some junk like that... i went to fill up my gas tank and damn all the gasstation juss pack, people swearing off on other people... so much chaos and OMG the price... that shinitz ran off up to 2.99/gallon even 3.09/gallon... and one of the gasstation nearby was frikken up to $4 something :eek: ... haha i dunno buh down here in ATL thats pretty much high-klass gas lols... damn though...

K

KawaiiTennyo

think about san francisco .. hahah thank god i dont drive hahahah ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
err canada's currency's a bit diff so THAT looks cheap momo...haha

but here it's like over $2.50

I haven't looked at it today. But I heard that tonight, they're gonna shut all the gas stations at 7 PM....because of the limit? (The hurricane)

gs

Sexy Back
i have to pay 3.04 for a gallon of gas that just way too much but i have no choice

Muddie Murda

smile...
I read somewhere that right now...jsut to fill up a gas tank will be like $67....that's fahking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gs

Sexy Back
well so far i have to pay 63 to fill my gas tank which last about a week and that if i only go to work and home if i go out it only gonna last 3 or for days

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
same here it's killing me :( ... work is about 30 miles drive everyday for me.. :blink: gas prices is driving me insane :blink: :huh: :rolleyes: :angry:

Hiatus

Super Momo
sugar86 said:
^ lol I thought Montreal would be cheaper, I'm in the Toronto area :blink:
[post="4084"][/post]​
not really :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm I've always thought the US has always been paying half the price of everyone in the world. Well that gap is closing right now but Canada gas prices are that cheap? Its subsidized by the government there? That doesn't make sense.

Muddie Murda

smile...
My mom picked me up from skool and ppl are car liniing up to get gas...$2.99!!! I thought that was rediculas!

Until We drove not even 1/4 mile, and THAT gas station was freaking $3.29!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I forgot to mention, we pay here by the litre not gallon so we're paying more than you guys :mellow:

Nina

sarNie Egg
our is like 2.70 my teacher said that its cause of the hurricane and the gas blah blah closed down? i forgot what she said..but yea remember when gass used to be like 99cents?