FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
It was a great intense final,i don't really know what happened to Zidane,was he provoked by the italian player? probably and he lost his calm...too bad for this red card :( ....
And what happened to Trezeguet?hat the hell?!!! :unsure: ....
the french coach shouldn't had chose him for the penalty kicks :blink: ...
Bad choice....
Anyway,Congrats to my country Italia...
Bravo les BLEUS!!! and Goodbye Zizou! :wavecry:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
zzzizzzzzzzzzzouuuuuuuu... we all love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: and we'll miss him alot!!! :wavecry: :wavecry:

it was a very hard and intense final....too bad that it ends up that way :( ... but i'm still very and very proud of FRANCE!!! :) my country i love u!!! :wub:

Thank you les Bleus for everything!!!!

and congratulations to Italians... we are fair play!!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy Italy won.......either way........I don't care as long as a team win......both France and Italy were good......very intense...and dramatic game. Congrat. to the Italians. The red card was a shocker....wonder why Zidane did it.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

Materazzi goes down after Zidane's head butt o_O

asianstyle said:
It was a great intense final,i don't really know what happened to Zidane,was he provoked by the italian player? probably and he lost his calm...too bad for this red card :( ....
And what happened to Trezeguet?hat the hell?!!! :unsure: ....
the french coach shouldn't had chose him for the penalty kicks :blink: ...
Bad choice....
[post="141534"][/post]​
Yeah he clearly must have said something offensive for Zidane to react the way he did, I want to know their exchange of words..the world wants to know lol. Eh whatever, he'll still be known as a one of the greats regardless, love Zidane!

tang071

sarNie Elites
in zidane's first interview since the world cup about the headbutting, he said that materazzi insulted zidane's mother and daughter. zidane said that he was sorry that children around the world had to see his violent action but he did not regret it. zidane's mother is currently sick. from other sources, it said that materazzi called zidane's family terrorists. also, fifa is thinking of taking back a trophy or something from zidane i dunno but fifa is looking to see if consequences are neccessary.

Nameless

N i n j a
Yeah apparently the guy insulted his mother and sister. At least Zidane came out an apologize. In the world of sports, especially soccer, there are lots of trash talking. I could understand why he did what he did. If someone was to insult my mother, I'd wait until the game is over and then kick his arse.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Italy won! life is all good...;) c'mon now the italian men are much hotter than the french.. HAHAHAHA! it was worth the lack of sleep.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Materazzi said to Zidane "u son of a terrorist's biatch!" on several occasions.This explained Zidane's reaction on him...
Italians know there were going to lose,so the only way to win, was to cheat...and this motha fucker of italian just insulted Zidane to make him off!!.Also,in Italia,the Vice Italian President said"at least,we beat those niggas and the Islamics!".That was his words.I'm ashamed to be part italian :( .....
France deserved to win this Worldcup.In my heart,they won it already....