FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
England's out, no Rooney in this game nor Beckham for the most part.

I'm still upset over Argentina's lost T_T I was cheering for them to go all they way, they played so well better than Germany.

Nameless

N i n j a
sugar86 said:

I'm still upset over Argentina's lost T_T I was cheering for them to go all they way, they played so well better than Germany.
[post="138426"][/post]​

That's how I feel about England and Portugal. England played well considering they were only a 10 man team after the second half. I'm rooting for Brazil in the next game. But if France take it, lol, go France.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
sugar86 said:

[post="138426"][/post]​
no worries, i wept for argentina as well :( all last nite...

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Oh my God France WON !
It's wonderfuuuuul ! Why England lost =/ I wanna see FRANCE - ENGLAND =/

Nameless

N i n j a
Sophie said:
Oh my God France WON !
It's wonderfuuuuul ! Why England lost =/ I wanna see FRANCE - ENGLAND =/

[post="138498"][/post]​

Oh sh.t yeah! Go France. What a game. Good defense on their part.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Damn! the game of england and portugal upsets me when it is handball for portugal and the stupid referee did not give beckham a kick. I don't understand why that freaking referee give rooney a red card considering his play. He should've give a yellow card for the ones that's suppose to receive. God!
Felt soo bad for England :wavecry:

I didn't watch the game for Brazil, but how could brazil lost??? is it from the Penalty Kick out at last???
unexpected games!!!

I hope Germany Gets to the Final !

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I'm Sooo HAPPIE !!

France has WON man !!!!!!!!!!!!
It was like the final really lol

waiting for France VS Portugal

Hiatus

Super Momo
im rooting for Portugal but yeah they lost I dont feel like watching Fifa anymorel... go Italy Go... I dont know why I hate France so much lol they are good but I just can't bring myself to like them... and my poor Spain sniff snifff TT_TT

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhHhh

ON EST EN FINALE !!!!!!!!!!!

it was really tight....

France VS Italy 9th july =))))

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
we are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! France has to win the final!!!! even if Italy is my country,loooool :lmao:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
the FIFA WORLD CUP bring great pains........with all those teams trying their best and losing....going home......why can't they all just be winners.......I can't believe England and Brazil losed.........my heart was shattered twice in one day.........but now at least Port. lose to France.......hooray for the French they avange my anger(for england). I really hope Germany won 3rd place....if they lost to Port.... :shocked:
GERMANY WILL WIN OVER PORT.........

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I hate Italy.

Ok not really but I'm just devasted at the result, and Zidane wtf -_-