FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nameless said:
Glad England took it against Ecuador, but I still think they could've played better despite Beckham's one free goal shot.

As for Portugal and the Netherlands, haha the first half was alright, but when the second half came, all hell broke loose. It was a messy game. Entertaining but messy.
[post="135966"][/post]​
I admit it
but my Deco TT_TT good thing he wasnt in my soccer pool lmao my Cristiano got hurt =[

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Today's matches....
Italia/Australia---------->FORZA ITALIA!!!
Switzerland/Ukraine--------->Go Swiss!! Go!!

My 2 countries play today,Italia and Switzerland have to win :p

hansonie

sarNie Egg
im totally heart broken.

australia was, much of the game, the better team. that scene in those last seconds was just CRUEL.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
your right, hansonie it was bullshyt, if they lost I wouldnt mind, but the way they lost it was uncalled for, they would of definitely won the penalty shoot out with mark.s as our goal keeper. and john alois just went on, his got a good chance to score 2,

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
FRANCE WON 3-1 AGAINST SPAIN!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
it was a great match,first goal was for spain but the frenchies didn't lose hope so they atacked and got 3 goals!! with a last one from Zidane!!!.Go France!!Go!!!!

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Ohhh yeaaah France - Spain hahaha

wooOw I'm soooo haappy now I just waiting braziiiiL buut it's very hard for france hahah =) I'll pray for =)

;D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
france won againt spain 555 i bet agaist my brother that france and i was right i didn't expect them to win but they did hooary for them

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
im still heart broken from the AUS-ITA game..!!! now i know how it feels to get ur heart ripped out!

i even stayed up to watch the game, when i had exam at 9am! in Aust, the game was broadcast at 1am.

BAAH~ i can not get over it! i need to vent my disapointment! baaah :shocked:

such a shocker!!

Zidane, Vieira and Riberi plus Barthez are really great last night....three goals can hope more....so happy ...hope they will go on this way....

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Australia would of won against Italy, stupid penalty, the ref wanted to finish the game early, and Australia has good chance of beating Ukraine

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
i know....if we lose fair and square then it wouldve been ok.. but not like that!! i would prefer us losing 100-0 then like that...dang ref.. tsk tsk. if we have vdo referencing...

did u hear about harry kewell? he suppose to have some kinda of arthritis.. poor guy.

Hiatus

Super Momo
nooo spain lost TT_TT and england vs portugal I love the 2 teams WHYYY WHYYY I want Italy to lose its freaking crazy over here when they win TT_TT its like the italian community causes trafic jam lol

tang071

sarNie Elites
intense games tomorrow......GERMANY V. ARGENTINA....then italy v. ukraine. then on sat its england v. portugal and then BRAZIL V. FRANCE. a lot of ppl think france will win but i'm def cheering for brazil and they will win.

hansonie

sarNie Egg
Reagan said:
Australia would of won against Italy, stupid penalty, the ref wanted to finish the game early, and Australia has good chance of beating Ukraine
[post="137363"][/post]​
I agree on this too. Stupid ref. I also think he mightve gave em the penalty to make up for the red card he gave to that materazzi guy, plus to finish the game. makes me so angry

bonkdaddy said:
i know....if we lose fair and square then it wouldve been ok.. but not like that!! i would prefer us losing 100-0 then like that...dang ref.. tsk tsk. if we have vdo referencing...

did u hear about harry kewell? he suppose to have some kinda of arthritis.. poor guy.
[post="137384"][/post]​
harry has something called gout. i think its something like athiritis. i feel sorry for him too. and yeah fair and square, i wouldve been able to handle...even after a couple of days i still cant seem to get over it.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Argentina lost to Germany. :( I hate how it had to come down to penalty kicks.

I think Italy will win over Ukraine lol, they're just a better team but anything can happen. Tomorrow's matches are a must watch. France and Brazil, rematch of the '98 final yess.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
I think Argentina did a wonderful job --- Both teams were well. Felt bad about the penalty kick for Argentina. I was so nervous, and gosh! can't even take a seat. Damn! haven't been here for ages! miss sarnworld!

England v. Portugal today!