FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I wanna support australia, my birth country lol but then I wanna support asians also, dont usually see them win and stuff,

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Korea vs Togo was good.The koreans did a good job,they were very active around the ground,they were fast and in control,contrary to the japaneses.Welldone Korea!! :w000t:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Korea was able to pull through during the second half, Togo played a good game too.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
France vs Switzerland game just starting. France lost one of their best forward Sisse so I wonder how well they'll do, they still have Zidane though ^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
ALLER LA FRANCE laaaa !!!

They tried so many times and play so good hur~~
Waiting for the 2nd half LOOL

I missed the match with Korea who won ?? Korea ??

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
korea won 2-1.....damn Swiss,they almost had a goal at the 25 minutes!
Switzerland is my country home but but i'd like France to win cause i like the team,lol :lmao:

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
man! i missed yesterdays game usa vs the team that whooped them. right now im watching france and switzerland! aww i missed some of the games due to work! ERr..

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
ok ok,ladies and gentlemen,can i have your attention please?.....
this is the MATCH of the DAY.....
Switzerland vs USA------- Score...... 3-0 for Switzerland!!!......

P.S:Humm referring to me playin checkers with the tigress!! :loool:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Aww France, I'm disappointed. :wavecry:
Nearing the end there were yellow cards flying everywhere lol.

BRAZIL!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
sugar86 said:
Aww France, I'm disappointed. :wavecry:
Nearing the end there were yellow cards flying everywhere lol.
BRAZIL!
[post="130362"][/post]​
yeah agree so many yellow cards LOOOL

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
What the hell was this match between France and Switzerland???!!! :angry: .Come on!what a deception!!Switzerland had the best opportunities to win and bam!! nothing!!pssst,shame on both of the team!!!! :wacko: .Next!!.....
Go Brazil !Go! ^_^

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i hope Germany will win the world cup this year. last year i was cheering Germany but they lost to Brazil... I'm still a fan of Germany and will be.. GO GO Germany!

natty

Chubs
i dont think german will make it this year, their team seems pretty darn weak..
but all in all, the game against poland was superb even though i cheered for poland to have their first win against germany.. but great job by both team..

brazil all the way! cheering for brazil vs italy

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i was cheering Germany, and finally, they won, but too bad, Ballack got yellow card, didn't play in next match... Still Cheering Germany!!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Yeah, Korea won!!! Man, U.S. sucks...my birth country too and I'm not even wasting my time to cheer for them :p I'm cheering for Korea and Brazil too of course. :)