FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mark's parents are so funny. i like how they want to matchmake Mint and Mark! woohoo! i can tell Mark likes Mint, hahaha, he was jealous seeing them together.

Boy is such a sweetheart towards Margie! i think he'll be able to make her happy

the friendship is so touching! i hope Yaya and Nadech get really close after she goes to meet with him. i see that besides Boy, he really trusts Yaya too. and it's great that they ALL care about each other so much...

the posters are so cute!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 14

Yaya got Nadech’s address from Boy and headed over to his house one afternoon. When she got there, it seems like he already knew she was coming. He was standing by his car, crossing his arms staring at her.

“I got your note.” Yaya said. “What did you want to talk to me about?”

“Get in the car…”

“What? Where are you taking me?”

“Just get in the car. I’m not going to do anything to you, I promise.”

Yaya hesitated before getting in. Just in case he does do anything to her, Yaya had her pepper spray ready in her bag.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked once again.

“You’ll know once we get there….”

“But I want to know right now!” she demanded.

“Look, you don’t have to be scared of me alright. I already told you I’m not going to do anything “

“You better tell me or I’ll jump off the car right now.”

Nadech smirked, “You wouldn’t dare.”

“How would you know? You don’t know me.”

“I know you’re not dumb to do that.”

“Then tell me where are we going?”

“Fine! We’re going to Cha-um.”

Yaya sighed with relief, “That’s all you have to say……..,WAIT!WHAT?! Cha-um? Why there?”

“You’ll find out…..”

---------------------------------

Margie returned back to school and was behind on school work. She had tests to make-up and homework. Boy just got back from Starbucks and saw Margie sitting at the table falling asleep. He walked over and handed her the Starbucks cup.

“Thanks…” Margie said as she sips on the straw.

“Having fun studying?”

“You bet…” she replied sarcastically. “There’ so many formulas to remember...I officially hate Chemistry!”

Boy laughed, “What are you talking about? Chemistry is fun.”

Margie smiled and pushed the book towards Boy, “Then you won’t mind helping me?”

“You didn’t even have to ask. The reason why I came over here is to ask you if you needed any help.”

“Well I do….”

Boy grabbed the book, “Okay, which one you need help on?”

“That one, that one, and that one, actually all of them.”

Boy nodded, “Alright….so this is what you do….”

-----------------------------------

“What are you doing here?” Mint asked Mak after seeing him standing by her classroom door.

“I….I…came to wait for you…..”

“You? Waiting for me? You don’t usually wait for me…”

“I just didn’t want Al--- I mean I just happened to past by here so I decided to wait for you….”

“Right….are u done for today?”

Mak nodded, “Yeah….”

“Well let’s go then….”

Just as they were walking to their car, Mak heard Alex calling Mint’s name from afar. He was hoping Mint wouldn’t hear him but she did. They both turned around and saw Alex running towards them.

“What do you want?” Mak asked. “Don’t tell me you’re gonna get a ride with us again…”

“No…but I wanted to ask Mint if you’re still on for the weekend?”

Mint nodded happily, “Of course.”

“Alright. I’ll see you then. Later Mak…”

“What’s happening on the weekend?” Mak asked after Alex left.

“Oh, we’re going to the movies…”

“I wanna come…”

“It’s a horror movie. You sure you want to come because last time I checked, you’re scared of horror movies.”

Mak scratched his head, “That’s when we were little, every kid is scared of ghosts…”

“I wasn’t….”

“Whatever…so can I go or not?”

“I guess…..”

By the time Yaya and Nadech reached Cha-um, the sun was already set to go down.

Nadech stopped the engine and just gazed out into the sunset.

“Now can you tell me why you brought me here?” Yaya asked breaking the silence.

“When I was younger, Cha-um was the place my parents took me for vacation. We had so many great memories here. My dad would take me on a jet ski ride and sometimes he would let me drive it and he’ll be behind me, catching me when I fall…..”

“What about now? Do you guys come here?”

Nadech shook his head slowly, “Everything changed when I was in middle school. I didn’t understand why we stopped coming here. I thought my dad was just busy with his work until one day I came home and found him in bed with another woman….”

“Whoa…” Yaya thought to herself.

“Ever since that day, I look at my dad in a different way. He changed. The way he acts towards us, the way he talks to us became different. I would walk in when my parents argue and I would see him hit my mom…..he‘s an abusive father, mentally and physically”

“Nadech, I had no idea….”

“Nobody does. Because when we’re out in public, we pretend to be the happiest family. The only person that knows about this is Boy. I trust him so I tell him everything.”

“So are you telling me this?”

Nadech shrugged, “Maybe because I trust you.”

“What makes you so sure I can be trusted? Who knows, I might sell this information to the press….”

“I know you won’t.”

“How would you know?”

“Because I know you’re not the kind of person to hurt someone like that.”

Yaya smiled, “Thanks for trusting me. My lips are sealed, I won’t tell anyone.”

“It doesn’t matter now. With the whole divorce in process, I think everyone dug up some kind of dirt.”

“How are you and your mom doing?”

“Okay I guess. At least now, she won’t have to endure the pain she’s been keeping inside of her.”

“Nadech…I want to apologize….”

“For what?”

“I get it now when you asked me on the bus, what would I do if I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me…”

Nadech nodded, “I remember, you said that a girl is dumb and stupid if she was to still be with him.”

“Sorry…I didn’t know you were asking about your mom…”

“It’s alright. You didn’t know. But seriously, can love make you that blind to not make you see the other person’s bad side? I don’t get how my mom puts up with all the pain my dad caused.”

“She probably loves him a lot….”

“But why love someone that doesn’t love you back.”

“There’s different kinds of love. And I think the love your mom has is the love a mother has for her son. She endured all those pain is because she did it for you. She probably wanted you to have a family like the rest of the kids out there.”

“She shouldn’t have done that….”

“But you’re considered lucky to have a mom that loves you the way your mom does.”

He smiled, “Thanks….”

“For what?”

“For caring about me.”

“I do not care for you okay?”

“Whatever. Boy told me that during my absence, you keep asking him about me. If you don’t call that caring, then what do you call it?”

“Okay…I admit, I do care for you. But only as a friend to a friend.”

“You sure?” he teased.

“Yes! We’re friends aren’t we?”

Nadech shrugged, “I don’t know. I was suggesting we be more than that?”

“There’s no way that’s gonna happen….”

“Because of your dad?”

“Yes but most importantly, we don’t love each other.”

Nadech slowly leaned closer to Yaya’s face, “And how do you know what I’m feeling towards you?”

Yaya became silence and all she could focus on was that very moment. Nadech was just inches away from her and both stared into each other’s eyes. She could tell Nadech was leaning in even closer and when his lips touched hers, she felt her heart beating fast than normal. Her phone suddenly went off and both pushed away from each other. It was Aof.

“Yeah dad?” Yaya answered.

“Hey, I was just wondering where you’re at?”

“Oh…I uh….I’m at school studying” she lied. “I’m coming home right now…”

“Okay…I’ll see you soon….”

“Okay, we have to get back” Yaya told Nadech after hanging up the phone.

Nadech said no word and started the engine.

-------------------------------

“Where are you taking me?” Margie asked Boy. “This isn’t the way back to the temple.”

“You’ll see” he replied smiling.

“Are you going to take me to a hotel?! Just to warn you, I have a taser in my bag.”

Boy laughed, “I’m not going to take you to a hotel.”

“Then where are you taking me?”

“Your new home…”

“My what?”

Boy drove up the driveway to his house “From now on, you’re gonna be living here…”

Margie got out the car and stared at the house, “Who’s house is this?”

“Mines.” This is your new home.”

“I can’t leave here with you. What would other people think? What would your dad think? It’s best if I just stay at the temple.”

“Margie, I want you to stay here though. You’re dad is still on the loose. If he comes back and hurt you, what would I do? You know I’m worried about you. You‘re safer with me.”

“But I can’t live in the same house as you. Your dad--””

“My dad isn’t around much. He travels a lot on his business trip. It’ll be nice to have a friend stay with me. I get lonely….”

“But---”

“Okay how about this? You can stay here until my dad gets back. Then after that, I’ll find a new place for you to stay, deal?”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because you’re my friend and I care about you. And I know you don’t like accepting help from other people but can I be an exception?”

“Well…….okay but once your dad gets back, you better have found a place for me already.”

“Yes ma’am” he saluted.

TEASER: Nam and Faai confronts Mak about his feelings towards Mint​

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
ahhh omg now she's going to cook for and they can flirt more!! MTEAM!! ADMIT it already we know she's your MINT!

jjinxx

yay! Mark is totally showing his intentions to keep Mint from dating Alex because he LIKES her! and at first i thought he really didn't! what a trickster!

ooooh, i hope Nadech can get past Aof. dads can be scary! hahaha but i think Nadech will fall even more for Yaya and prove he can take care of her! they're so cute!

yes! i was hoping Margie would move in with Boy! that boy has not disappointed me! way to go! can't wait to read what their life together will be like! sweeeeet!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Yaya has pepper spray, Margie has a taser ;)

And Mark's scared of horror movie - LOL :lol:

bella - Margie cooking for Boy ? Great idea!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 15

Mak walked back and forth in his room. So many things were bothering him and all of them involved Mint. He didn’t understand why he felt the way he did whenever Alex was around Mint or when Mint pays more attention to Alex. He grabbed his phone and called up Mint. She picked up on the fifth ring.

“What took you so long to pick up?” he asked.

“I was in the shower. What do you want?”

“Um…I have something to ask you….”

“What?”

“I…uh…..I……I want to know do you like Alex?”

“Hmmm…he’s cute.”

“So you like him?”

“Why do I have to tell you? That’s my personal business.”

“I just wanna know.”

“Well I’m not gonna tell you.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t have to tell you.”

“Fine, then don’t tell me.”

Mak hung up the phone and went downstairs. His parents were watching TV in the living room and he went and laid on the couch next to them.

“What’s wrong?” Nam asked.

“Just frustrated.”

“With what?” Faai asked.

He sat up to look at his parents, “I’m just confuse….how did you two knew you love each other?”

Faai blushed, “Aw, my baby‘s in love.”

Nam laughed, “Is it Mint?”

“How’d you know?” Mak quickly asked.

“Aha! So you love Mint?” Faai asked excitedly.

“No! Well….I’m confuse right now.”

Nam nodded, “Oh so you’re confuse about your feelings for Mint?”

Mak nodded slowly, “I think so.”

Nam got up and sat next to Mak, “Don’t worry boy, you came to the right people.”

Faai nodded, “So tell me, besides you, is there any guy friends she hangs out with?”

“The only person I know is Alex. They’ve been getting pretty chummy lately.”

“Chummy eh?” his parents asked. “So does he like her?” Faai asked.

Mak nodded.

“And does Mint like him?” Nam asked.

Mak shrugged.

“When you see them together, how do you feel?” his mom asked.

“Well, I don’t like it. It annoys me.”

Faai nodded, “I see and how do you feel about Alex liking Mint?”

“Um…I don’t know…it kinda bugs me.”

“Confirm!” his father said. “You like Mint!”

“That can’t be. She’s not my type though…”

“Dude, haven’t you heard, you end up getting what you don’t want.”

“But me feeling those ways doesn’t mean that I like her.”

“Oh yeah?” his mom asked. “Have you asked her about Alex yet?”

“I just did but she wouldn’t tell me if she likes him or not.”

“See if you don’t like her, then why would you care if she likes him or not?”

“You and dad were friends before becoming husband and wife, how did you two know you love each other?”

Faai looked at Nam and smiled.

“Your mom got me jealous. She pretended to be Aof’s girlfriend and I didn’t like that one bit.”

Faai nodded, “It’s too bad you can’t make her jealous just yet…”

“Why do you say that?” Mak asked.

“Because you’re not even sure how you feel about her. “

“So how do I know?”

Nam smiled, “Here’s what you do, you walk up to her and kiss her. When you kiss someone, you gotta feel something. If there’s nothing, then there’s nothing.”

Faai slapped Nam in the head, “That’s just stupid! Only guys like you and Aof would think something like that. I guarantee if Mak does that to Mint, he’ll come back with a black eye.”

Mak agreed, “That’s right. That girl can punch.”

“Then what’s your idea? Miss smarty pants?”

Faai shrugged, “I’ll leave this up to Mak. This is his problem he has to solve.”

Mak sighed and walked back upstairs, “And I thought parents suppose to know everything” he complained.

--------------------------------------------

Margie decided to help the maid cook early that morning. She didn’t want to sit around and do nothing when she’s living in someone else’s house. Although the maid told her to go wait in the dining room, Margie insisted she help.

“Margie, what are you doing?” Boy asked standing by the kitchen.

“I told her to go wait in the dining room but she wouldn’t khun Boy…”

Boy grabbed Margie’s hand and pulled her out of the kitchen, “You’re suppose to wait here.” he said as he puts her down on a chair

“You want me to sit here and do nothing like I’m the owner of the house? I can’t do that okay?”

“But you’re like the owner now. You lived a hard life, now it’s time for you to just relax.”

“But--”

“No buts. Now after we eat, I’m gonna take you shopping to buy new clothes/”

“But I--”

“No ifs, ands, or buts, remember?”

The maid then brought in the food. Boy began eating his soup while Margie watches him. He looked up and saw that Margie wasn’t eating, “Well eat. We have a long day ahead of us.”

“You’re so nice to me. How can I ever repay you?”

“Don’t say that. I don’t need anything in return.”

“But I can’t just let someone do something for me without nothing in return. It wouldn‘t be fair.”

Boy sighed and put down his spoon, “You’re such an angel you know that? But alright, if it makes you feel any better, when I think of something I want, I’ll let you know, deal?”

Margie smiled and nodded, “Okay but it better be nothing expensive. I can’t afford those.”

Boy laughed, “Fine.”

----------------------------------

Yaya stared at herself in the mirror and smiled at the image Nadech kissing her in the car. She laid her hand over her chest and felt her heart skip a beat. The more she thought about it, the moreshe was blushing.

“Stop it Yaya” she told herself, covering her face. “You can’t think like that…”

The knock on the door startled her, “Who is it?” she asked.

“It’s me…”

Yaya walked across her bedroom to open the door for Som, “Hey mom, what’s up?”

“Are you busy, I need to talk to you.”

“No, come on in…”

Som walked in and took a seat on the bed.

“What did you wanted to talk to me about?”

“So I come home from work last night and I hear your father complaining about you studying late at school. What I really wanna know is were you really studying or were you somewhere else.”

“Uh….”

“Oh come on Yaya, you know you can tell me anything. I’m not like your dad.”

Yaya nodded then took a seat next to her mom, “Okay, I wasn’t studying at school. I was at Cha-um with Nadech.”

“Nadech? What were you two doing over there?”

“We just talked. He told me stuff about his family that I never knew about.”

Som nodded, “How’s he doing?”

“Alright, I guess. His parent’s divorce are in process right now…..Sorry I lied”

“It’s okay. I completely understand.”

Yaya laughed, “Mom, why do you love dad, seeing him all protective of you like this? I bet when you guys were dating, he was very protective wasn’t he?”

“Why do I love him? I just do. Love can be indescribable sometimes. And yes when we were dating, he was very protective especially when I was around Au.”

“Au? Who’s that?”

“This co-worker I used to work with. Bu he moved away in the province now.”

“How can you stand him being like this?”

“You know, one time we broke up because of that. We had trust issues, well he did.”

“So how did you get back with him?”

“Simple and easy, love. Love conquers everything. Although he did say he would change and he did but once you were born, he became himself again. I guess you can’t change the person you love, you just have to accept them for who they are.”

“Mom, do you think that dad will let me have a boyfriend?”

Som smiled, “Why? Are you in love right now? That’s why you’re asking me all these questions.”

Yaya smiled nervously, “Just wondering.”

Som put her arms around Yaya, “Let’s just say the guy you love better be sincere to you and loves you the way your dad does or else, he’s not letting go of this fish go off in the ocean by herself.”

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao Mark you love her. Admit it! You don't need to kiss her to find out. It's too obvious. =D

jjinxx

KYA~
Yadech kiss! so so so sweet! omg, yay i'm so happy they are moving along! just gotta get past Aof!

lol Mark is so obviously in love with Mint. but i suppose it's hard to sort his feelings when he always believed he didn't like her...

Margie and Boy are so cute!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww, omg seems like everyone is in love, thats so cute. Mak is so cute, having mix feeling
and doesnt know if he likes mint or not, The answer is yes haha. Aww boy is so sweet to let
margie stay at his place. Yaya and Nadech are getting close lol thanks

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Man, the girls are dangerous with their secret weapons. Lol.

YADECH kiss was totally sweet.

Boy is so sweet by taking Margie in to live with him!

Mwahahaha, Mark! The words finally slipped out of his mouth about Mint! Nam cracks me up with his advice of what Mark should do to prove that Mint likes him or not. Ah, I have a feeling Mark will start a game to make Mint jealous. Tho I did like Nam's idea to just have Mark kiss Mint and find out there. But Mint's fist punch is bad. Lol.

Everyone is in love! I wanna be in love and have a guy like Mark, Nadech & Boy by my side ^_^ lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL so Mint with her fist :D

Gosh, this is the first time I'm following an FF ... can't wait for it to continue.

I kinda wish that Margie would cook something for Boy without him realising it.

I like what Som has to say - you can't change the person you love, you just have to accept them for who they are.

So true.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 16

Boy took Margie to the mall and they first went into the women’s shop. While Margie was looking through for some new clothes, Boy was looking at the under garments. He grabbed a pair of bikini set and walked over to give it to Margie.

“Don’t forget these…” he told her.

“What the heck is this?” she asked holding the bikini away from her.

“A bikini….”

Margie took the bra and measured against her chest. It was double the size.

“This bra is too big!”

Boy laughed, “Really? Well I didn’t know.”

“Did you actually think I was a double D?!”

Boy shrugged, “I didn’t know.”

“Well next time check first.”

Boy smiled, “What exactly do you want me to check? You want me to check the tag or….” Boy’s eyes narrowed down to Margie’s chest.

“Pervert!” she said, covering up her chest. “Why don’t you go wait outside. I can shop by myself in here.”

“You sure?”

“Yes! Now go!”

Boy nodded, “Well just call me when you’re done so I can pay for it.”

Margie looked inside her shirt, “Double D” she complained. “My boobs aren’t even that big.”

“What?! You and Mint are actually going on a date tonight?” Mak asked Alex while they were at Alex’s house.

Alex nodded, “Yeah. I thought you knew already.”

“Well I knew you guys were going to the movies as you know, a friend thing, but not as a date?”

“Well yup. After dinner, we’re going to the movies.”

“So you’re really serious about her?” he asked sincerely.

“Yeah. I mean I never felt this way with any girl before. The more I hang out with her, the more I like her. Have you ever felt that way?”

“What way?”

“You know, love at first sight?”

“Dude, you’re using the word love now?”

“It’ll turn into love someday….”

“How can you be so sure? Mint told you that she likes you?”

Alex went quiet. Mak was more anxious than ever to hear his answer.

“Truth is, I don’t even know how she feels about me. When she’s with you, has she ever talk about me?”

Mak shook his head, “I hardly see her during the day now. The only time I see her is in the morning when we’re coming to school, in Speech, and when we go home. I don’t see her talk about you though.”

“Really? Well…things like this takes time right?”

Mak nodded and grabbed the cup of water from the table.

“Do you like anyone right now?” Alex asked. Mak suddenly choked on his water.

“What?”

“I asked, do you like anyone right now?”

“I don’t know…”

“What do you mean you don’t know. It’s either a yes or a no.”

“I don’t know….”

Alex shook his head, “This dude…..”

“Say…tell me….what would you do if your friend likes the same girl as you?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Just answer me.”

“Well if you want the truth, I’ll go punch that friend. How dare he likes the same girl as me. But seriously, I can’t do anything. It’s up to the girl and who she will choose….”

Mak became silence and continued playing the video game.

Alex paused the game, “Don’t tell me you like Mint too?!”

“No! I don’t like her and I don’t think I ever will….”

Alex nodded, “Good because I don’t want to have problems with you later on….”

“Don’t worry. I’m not gonna steal my best friend’s girl.”

“You better remember that too.”

--------------------------

Nadech texted Yaya while she was watching football with her dad and Nam.

“What are you doing?” she read the text to herself

“Watching football with my dad and uncle” she text back.

Minutes later, Nadech text back, “Can you come meet me?”

Yaya looked up and saw that her dad was busy watching TV, “Why? I’m not going to Cha-um with you again” she text back.

“Who’s texting you Yaya?” Aof asked.

“Oh…Mint“ she lied…“She was asking if I can come over and help her…get ready for her date tonight.”

“Mint has a date?” Nam asked. “With who?”

“His name is Alex. A guy from school…”

“Mak, looks like you got yourself some competition” Nam thought to himself laughing.

“So can I go dad?”

“Yeah, yeah whatever go.”

Yaya ran upstairs to get ready. Nadech called this time.

“So can you meet me?” he asked.

“Yeah…you know I feel really bad lying to my dad like this.”

“Sorry…”

“So why do you want to see me anyways?”

“I’m bored…let’s go somewhere.”

“Like where?”

“I don’t know. There’s a new horror movie playing tonight. Let’s go watch it.”

“I think that’s the same movie Alex and Mint are going to see.”

“Cool we could double date. Meet me at Starbucks.”

Before Yaya could say more, Nadech already hung up the phone.

“I never agreed to go on a date with you.” Yaya told her phone.

---------------------------------

Mak sat in his room thinking back to what Alex had warned him. The more he thought about it, the more frustrated he became. His phone went off and it was Mint that called.

“Hey dude, are you ready to get scared tonight?” she teased.

“Um….I’ve been thinking. I changed my mind. I’m not going with you guys tonight.”

“Why not? Scared?”

“How come you didn’t tell me it was going to be a date?”

“Oh…well I didn’t think it was your business to know…”

“Of course. I’m somebody to you now right?”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

“You and Alex seem to be getting pretty chummy these days.”

“So? What’s it to you?”

“I--…just forget it. Have fun on your date…”

“What’s the matter with him?” Mint asked herself after hanging up.

Minutes later and Alex had called Mak.

“What now?” Mak asked.

“Hey, can you do me a big favor and call Mint and tell her the date is cancelled. My grandmother fell and I’m at the hospital right now.”

“Is she alright?”

“Yeah…I’m hoping.”

“Alright, I’ll tell her then.”

Nam knocked on Mak’s door before coming in, “So I heard Mint’s going on a date?”

“Yeah, was. I have to call her and tell her Alex cancelled the date. His grandma fell so he’s at the hospital with her.”

“Wait, don’t call her.”

“Why not? She’s gonna be waiting for him.”

Nam smirked, “Since you’re sill confuse about your feelings for Mint, why don’t you go on this date with her?”

Mak pointed to himself, “Me?”

“Yes you. This is the perfect chance to sort out your feelings for her.”

“Is it a good idea dad? I don’t even have the perfect outfit for this date?”

“No worries. You can borrow one of my clothes. I still have some when I was your age.”

“Okay…..I’ll go on this date….”

-------------------------------------

Margie quickly out of the car once she saw the sign Dream World. After shopping, Boy had taken her to the one place he promised he take her.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we’re here!” she said excitedly

Boy laughed, “Calm down girl. People are staring.”

“Well, I’m just happy I’m finally here.”

“Told you I keep my word…”

“Thanks…but wait…I remember you told me you were gonna take on your birthday. Today’s not your birthday right?”

Boy frowned, “It passed like three days ago….”

“Sorry….”

“Why are you apologizing?”

“Who did you celebrate it with?”

“Myself. I usually have Nadech but this year he had to deal with his own family issues….”

Margie walked over and grabbed Boy’s hand, “Well happy belated birthday. But guess what, it’s not too late to celebrate right?”

Boy smiled and nodded.

Margie then pulled Boy inside the amusement park, “Come on. I wanna ride on all the rides.”

“All of them?” he asked laughing.

“Yes, all of them.”

UPCOMING TEASER: Someone gets a kiss

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, Boy is so sweet! Love a guy that keeps his words!
Thank you Aof for paying more attention to the T.V and gave Yaya the chance to go out and meet with Nadech. heehee.

Ah, I feel sorry for my Mak. He's definitely heartbroken on the inside knowing that Mint & Alex are going on a date but yet again, I'm more happy than ever that Alex can't go anymore but I hope his grandmother feels better soon. I love Nam's brilliant thinking! Wah, can't wait to see Mint's reaction when she sees Mark instead of Alex!

The kiss is going to be on MARK & MINT for sure! Mwahahahas!

jjinxx

so in love with Boy and Margie! lol funny when Boy was thinking of checking her boobs for measurement... so so so cute!

YAY! Yadech and Mteam double date!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the kiss is with MTeam. They need one. They didn't get one lol... I think Mark is taking his dad's idea into consideration lmao sneaky!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 17

Mint sat in the living room staring at the clock. Alex was 30 minutes late and Mint was starting to get annoyed. The doorbell goes off as she rushes to open it. To her surprise Mak was standing in front of her wearing a tux and holding a bouquet of flowers. Mak stood there gazing at Mint as well. She had curls and was wearing a strapless white dress.

“Mak, what are you doing here? I thought you weren’t coming?”

“Oh….I uh…Alex called me to tell you that he couldn’t make it because his grandmother is in the hospital.”

“Is she okay?”

“I think she will be.”

Mint nodded, “Okay….but why are you dressing up?”

Mak laughed nervously, “Well since Alex couldn’t make it and you’re already dressed, I’m dressed, want to go on a date with me?”

“A date?” You and me? Will that be good? And weird?”

“Well, don’t consider it as a date then. Just look at it as two friends hanging out.”

“Umm…okay I guess.”

Mak smiled, “Here..” he handed the bouquet to her, “These are for you.”

“Thanks…..”

Boy and Margie returned home later that evening. Margie had fun at the amusement park. Boy even won her a teddy bear.

“Thank you so much Boy for today. I had fun.” said Margie as they both got out of the car.

“I’m happy that you’re happy. It’s nice to see you smiling.”

“You know, I’ve never been this happy in my life before. Thank you.”

Boy smiled, “You’re welcome.”

“Well….since we didn’t go to Dream World on your birthday like we planned and I wasn’t there to celebrate your birthday with you, I have something to give you…”

“Margie, I wasn’t expecting any gifts from you.”

“I know but you’ve been nice to me, I want to give something in return to thank you.”

“What is it?”

“Close your eyes…..”

“Are you gonna do something bad to me?”

“Just close your eyes…”

Boy closed his eyes and opened his hand. Margie smiled and slowly walked up to him and gave a kiss on the cheeks, “Thank you” she whispered.

Boy opened his eyes and saw Margie running inside the house. He touched his cheeks and blushed. He followed her inside the house and saw she was standing there. In front of her was his dad. He had returned back from his business meeting.

“Dad…”

“Boy, who’s this girl?”

“Her name is Margie. A friend from school. Margie this is my dad.”

“Hello..” she greeted him.

“What is she doing in my house this late?”

Margie didn’t know how to answer so she turned to look at Boy who also didn’t know how to answer his dad.

“Boy, I need to speak to you alone….”

Margie left upstairs as Boy followed his dad to his office.

Yaya jumped and grabbed Nadech’s hand when she saw the girl popped out of nowhere. Nadech who was concentrating on the movie became distracted. He smiled to himself and squeezed Yaya’s hand.

“Why are you holding my hand?” she asked. “Let go…”

“Look who’s talking? You’re the one that grabbed my hand first.”

Yaya then quickly pulled her hands away.

“Look, if you’re scared, I’m willing to let you hold my hands.”

“That won’t be necessary.”

Yaya jumped again but this time she held on to Nadech, her face buried under his coat. Nadech laughed softly and put his arms around her, “It’s okay…” he comforted her. “It’s just a movie.”

Yaya pushed him and got up to walk out of the theatre. Nadech quickly followed behind.

“What happened?” Nadech asked when they were out of the theatre. “You’re not gonna finish it?”

“No. Too scary. Why did you pick a scary one?”

“Well I didn’t know you were scared of ghosts movie. And what happened t Alex and Mint? I thought they were coming.”

“They probably changed their mind and went somewhere else…”

“So what now?”

“I think we should go home. I lied to my dad that I was helping Mint get ready. He’ll get suspicious.”

“Like for real, have you ever been rebellious before? Like you did something your dad doesn’t want you to do?”

“Yeah, isn’t that what I’m doing right now. Lying to my dad, sneaking out of the house to hang out with a guy?”

“Are you scared?” he asked sincerely.

“What kind of question is that? Of course I’m scared.”

“What are you scared of?”

“Me getting caught.”

Nadech sighed, “And I thought you were scared that your boyfriend might get beaten up by your dad.”

“Excuse me? Who’s my boyfriend?”

Nadech smiled and pointed to himself, “Me…”

“Since when did you become my boyfriend?”

“Since the day….we kissed.”

Yaya went speechless and blushed a little. Nadech grabbed Yaya’s hand and put it over his chest, “Let’s date…”

“What?”

“You know, me, you, boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“Nadech…I…”

“Why? Are you gonna tell me that you didn’t feel anything for me when we kissed, both kisses, both at Cha-um?”

“It’s not like that--”

“So you do have feelings for me?”

Yaya pulled her hands away, “It’s not like that. I just…I just need time. To be honest, I’m unsure of my feelings right now…”

Nadech nodded, “Okay, if you need time, I’ll give you time. But don’t take too long or I’ll have a change of heart.”

Yaya softly pushed Nadech, “Then go. Don’t wait for me then.”

“I’m kidding…”

--------------------------------

“What?! You want me to kick Margie out? Dad, I can’t do that. She has no place to go. Her house burnt down.”

“I don’t care. I don’t want that kind of person staying under my roof.”

“Dad!”

“If you still see me as your dad, take her out of this house. She doesn’t belong here.”

“But--”

“Why? You and that girl have something together already?”

“Yeah…” he lied. “We do. She’s considered my wife now so you can’t kick my wife out.”

“Boy! I raised you well to have a good future, I send you to the most prestigious college. How dare you do this to me?!”

“Why do you even care about me now? You never did. I always wanted attention from you but you’re just busy with your work.”

“And isn’t it because of my work that kept you alive this whole eighteen years. And who is that girl? How can you be so sure that she’s not with you for money?”

“Margie Is not that kind of person. She has a kind heart. At least she knows that I exist in this world.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

Boy shook his head, “Just forget. I don’t want to talk to you anymore. The more we talk, the more we fight.

Boy walked out of his dad’s office and was headed upstairs to see Margie but his maid stopped him.

“Khun Boy….”

“What do you need?”

“Uh….khun Margie left the house…”

“What? When?”

“Right after you went into to talk to your father…”

“Damn it!”

-----------------------------------------

“Mint…why did you bring us here?” Mak asked.

After dinner, Mint changed her mind about going to the movies. They strolled down the park and decided to lay down on the grass and watch the star.

“Why? I did you a favor of not taking you to watch a scary movie. Changed your mind?”

“No.” he replied quickly. “Here is good.”

Mint smiled to herself, “Stars are looking pretty tonight huh?”

“Yeah…I guess….”

Mint sighed, “I wonder how Alex is doing right now?”

“You seem to care about him a lot.”

“Of course. Don’t you? He’s your friend.”

“What I meant was you seem to care about him more than a friend should care.”

“Mak, what are you trying to say?”

Mak sat up, “”Do you like him?”

Mint started to get frustrated with the question, “Why are you always asking me that question.? Why do you want to know?”

“Why can’t you just tell me?”

Mint stood up, “You tell me first why you want to know.”

Mak, “So I’ll know where I stand!” he finally said.

Mint was in shock, “What? I don’t get what you’re trying to say…”

You walk up to her and kiss her. If you don’t feel anything, then there’s nothing

“Well here goes something” he said to himself.

He pulled Mint closer and laid his lips on hers. Mixed emotion was running through Mint’s head. Why is he kissing her? And for what? Mint finally pushed him away and touched her lips, “Why did you kiss me?!”

“I….uh…”

“I want to go home!” she demanded.

“Mint…”

“Take me home right now!”

Mak could see her eyes becoming watery. He felt bad. Never has he ever made Mint cried and this was his first.​

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww, mark is to funny to just kiss her like that.... haha. mint wasnt expecting that for sure. he totally likes her,.....
its sad for margie nd boy. :( I hope he finds her....
Yaya and Nadech is funny.... Nadech really wants to be yaya's bf haha