FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, Barry's dad is just sick.
I feel bad for Barry's mom.
No woman can stand seeing/knowing that they're husband/boyfriend being with another woman like that.

Wow, and I thought Mark would be brave like men should be, but NO!
He's such a baby!
I can totally imagine the cuteness of him hiding behind Mint <3

Margie's life is just too sad!

First kiss...I'm aiming towards Mteam or Yadech?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark is so Pathapee (Din)!!! I love it when he gets serious when Barry hit Mint on the head with the ball. And then he's a charming prince who wants to save the world from global warming ahaha and then he gets all scared.

Noy I think the kiss is gearing towards Margie and Boy. Haven't heard much of them in the first two chapter and I'm praying it is them lol Got to go watch episode 4 Wayupak Montra!!!

Thanks for the update! Loved it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 4

Boy stayed home and didn’t go to school that day. He was in the weight room working out and feeling good until his dad walked in and ruined it.

“How come you’re not at school today?” he scolded.

“You’re worried about me?”

“Why should I?”

Boy nodded, “Of course I shouldn’t have asked. You never worry about me anyways.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?!”

“You know exactly what I mean dad. And why did you even come in here? You know this is my personal area.”

“I just came to tell you to be prepare for tonight.”

“What’s happening tonight?”

“I’m hosting a banquet here at the house. Make sure you be on your best behavior and don’t embarrass me like last time.”

Boy got on the treadmill and started running.

“Did you hear what I just said?!”

“I heard you dad! If that is it, could you please leave and shut the door?”

After he heard his dad shut the door on him, Boy turned off the machine and sat down on the treadmill. Growing up, Boy never had a food relationship with his father due to work and business. He closed his eyes and remember exactly what hat happened when he was just eight years old.

[Flashback]

Boy hung on to his mom’s legs begging her not to leave him alone with his dad.

“Boy, I have to go sweetie.”

“You can’t leave me here alone…” he cried.

“Who said you were going to be alone. You still have your father.”

“But I don’t want to stay here with him. I want to come with you.”

“Boy, listen to me. When I’m ready, I’ll come get you and you can go live with me okay?”

“Promise?”

“I promise….take care of yourself…”

[Flashback ends]

The sound of the telephone startled him. It was Nadech calling from school.

“What is it?” he answered.

“Where you at?” Nadech asked.

“At home, I don’t have class today. What’s up?”

“I just got a flyer about the Freshmen trip. Are you going this year?”

“Freshmen trip? When?”

“This weekend. It’s a three day trip.”

“Three day? Then I’m going. If I stay home, I’m gonna end up killing someone for sure.”

Nadech smirked, “Let me guess…your dad?”

“Who else?”

“I thought your mom said she’s gonna come and take you to go live with her? How many years has it been?”

“Whatever. I lost hope anyways. By now, she probably forgot about me…..”

“Who knows, someday she’ll come and get you…..”

“You can keep on hoping…I lost hope already…”

“Well…that’s all I called to tell you. I have to get to class. Talk to you later…”

“Alright…”

--------------------------

Margie got out of the car once Yaya dropped her off, “Thank you Yaya for dropping me off.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll pick you up tomorrow too.”

“It’s okay. I can catch a ride on my own.”

Mint scrolled down the window, “Now don’t say that Margie. We’re friends now remember?”

Margie smiled, “Okay then. I’ll be ready tomorrow then.”

Yaya nodded, “Okay. And don’t worry, we’ll try to find a way for you to come on that trip too.”

As Margie was waiving bye to her friends, she heard a glass broke coming from inside the house. Then she heard her mom yelling. She ran inside the house, afraid her mom would get hurt.

“Looks like something’s up…” said Mak.

“Yeah…was it just me or did you guys hear screaming and yelling too?” asked Mint.

Yaya quickly took off her seatbelt, “Let’s go check it out.”

The three ran inside the house and found Margie fighting with her dad. Mint and Yaya ran over to help her mom who was laying on the ground bleeding while Mak took a hold of the dad.

“I think we should take her to the hospital” suggested Mint.

Yaya nodded, “Let’s go!”

Margie helped her mom get up and they all quickly walk to the car.

---------------------

Margie walked back and forth outside the room. The doctor had gone in for a long time and she was starting to be concern about her mom’s condition.

“You see…that’s why I can’t go on the trip with you guys this weekend.”

“Is your dad always like this?” Mint asked. “I mean, is he always abusive.”

Margie nodded sadly, “It’s worst when he’s drunk.”

“Here comes the doctor” said Mak.

“Doctor, how is my mom doing?”

“She’s doing fine now. Just little bruises here and there.”

“Can I go visit her?”

The doctor nodded, “You may and she can go home tomorrow morning.”

They all thanked the doctor before heading in to visit Margie’s mom.

“Mom, how are you doing?” Margie asked in tears.

“I’m fine. You didn’t have to take me to the hospital you know. We don’t have the money to pay for the expense.”

“You’re right…”

“Don’t worry Margie. I already paid for your mom’s expenses earlier.” said Mak.

“You didn’t have to.”

“I know but I wanted to. We’re friends and friend must help friend, remember?”

She smiled, “Thank you. I’ll pay you back as soon as possible.”

“No, no…you don’t have to pay me back.”

“But I don’t want to owe you…..”

“That’s right…” her mom added. “Please let us pay you back.”

“I can’t do that. If you pay me back, I won’t accept it…”

“But--”

“Okay, okay, how about this?” Mint interrupted. “Margie, if you really want to pay Mak back, why don’t you pay me instead? Since Mak don’t want his money back. Who doesn’t want free money right?”

“You can’t do that!” Mak snapped.

“Well, you didn’t want the money.”

“I was being nice…”

“Okay you two enough!” Yaya interrupted. “So who’s gonna get the money?”

Mak raised his hand, “Alright Margie, if it makes you feel better, you can pay me back but I don’t expect you to pay me so soon. Take your time.”

“Thanks Mak.”

-------------------------

“Please daddy, can I go on the trip?” Yaya begged her dad that night.

“How long are you going to be gone?”

“It’s a three day trip. I’ll be back Sunday night.”

“So all the Freshmen are going?”

Yaya nodded, “Ahuh…it’s kind of like a welcoming party for the Freshmen only that it’s not an actual party.”

“I guess you can go…”

Yaya including Som was actually surprise to see Aof let her go so easily, “You serious? I can really go?”

“Yeah…”

“Why so easily?” Som asked.

“Yaya said so herself, Mint and Mak is going too…they can be my eyes and ears”

Although Yaya was suspicious of her dad’s sudden niceness, she was happy he let her go, “Thanks daddy” she kissed him on the cheeks. “You’re so much likable when you’re nice….”

“Hey!”

“Just kidding….”

The “First kiss scene” has yet to come​

n_naruk

Margie's dad is such a buttface! Freaking bastard! Aww, now I feel bad for Boy. I wonder why Boy's mom left him & his dad. Mint & mark never fail to put a smile on my face <3 now, I'm really thinking the first kiss will be BMteam like Fun said. Lol.

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
I'm hoping the first kiss scene was BM couple.....
I not sure if they will be cus they have never meet.
Mark is nice and cute....
Can't wait for the next ch.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Poor Margie. You're Prince will come and save you soon! And the Princess will come and rescue the Prince. I already know that these two will save each other. I super love Boy and Margie in Wayupak. I think they have officially become my number one favorite lol...

Anyways Mark and Mint never fail to make me smile.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 5

Friday came and all students were to meet in front of the school to get on the assign bus. Yaya, Min, and Mak were heading there. Mak’s phone went off and it was Aof that called him. He handed the phone to Yaya, thinking it was for her.

“It’s your dad.” he said.

“So? Why are you giving it to me?”

“He probably wants to talk to you.”

“If he wanted to talk to me, he would have called to my cell phone.”

Mak then answered the phone, “Yes uncle Aof?”

“I need you to do me a favor?”

“Yes?”

“I need you and Mint to look after Yaya for me.”

Mak rolled his eyes, “Yaya’s a big girl now uncle Aof. She’ll be fine.”

“You never know that. And when you guys come back, she better be in good shape or you and Mint are gonna have to deal with me. Got it?”

“Got it.”

“What did he want?” Mint asked after he hung up the phone.

“What else? Yaya, you better not get yourself in trouble or anything like that because if something happens to you, me and Mint are gonna be dead.”

“He threaten you?”

“Yes….I get that he’s protective of you but he’s being over protective. I wonder if he’s gonna let you have a boyfriend…”

Mint laughed, “I say if and when Yaya do have a boyfriend, he’s gonna be a pity boy because your daddy is gonna be a huge obstacle…”

“He’s not gonna be the only pity one, I’m gonna be a pity girl too….”

------------------------

Margie sat at home looking at the flyer for the Freshmen trip. She wanted to go so bad but she couldn’t leave her mom here alone with her dad She hid the paper once her mom came into the room.

“Margie, I need to talk to you…”

“Sure…what is it?”

“At the hospital, I heard you and your friends talking about a trip. What trip?”

“Oh, it’s the Freshmen trip. They do it every year to welcome all Freshmen….”

“Are you going?”

Margie shook her head, “No…..”

“Why not? You’re going to miss out…”

“I know but I’m worried about you….”

Her mom pulled Margie in for a hug, “Sweetie, don’t use your concern for me to ruin your happiness. Don’t worry about me…”

“I can’t leave you alone with dad again. He beat you up once, who knows what he’ll do to you this time.”

“Pack your things and go…I’ll be fine…your dad isn’t here…I haven’t seen him since that day he hit me…..”

“You sure he won’t come back?”

“Even if he does, he won’t kill me because if he wanted to kill me, he would have done it a long time ago. Get your things and go….”

Margie looked over at the clock, “I probably won’t make it on time. By the time I get there, the bus probably took off…..”

“You won’t miss it if you hurry…now go….”

Margie hugged her mom, “Thanks mom…I love you…”

“I love you too…have fun and be safe….”

-----------------------------

By the time Margie reached campus, it was already too late. All the buses have left. But she wasn’t the only one left behind. Boy was also late. He drove up passed Margie, “Hey, do you know if the bus left already?” he asked.

She nodded, “Yeah it did. We missed it.”

“Not if I take my car….”

Boy was getting ready to drive off but Margie got in the way. If he was taking his car, she wanted to come too.

“Look, if you wanna die, go die somewhere else where it doesn’t involve other people!” he shouted from the car.

“Are you heading to Cha-um with your car?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Can I come along. I really want to go….I never went to Cha-um before…”

“No…get your own ride….”

“Please…I’ll pay for the ride…I just want to come along….please…”

Margie got down on her knees and started begging.

“Oh alright…get in…geesh…”

“Thanks…”

---------------------

Yaya was stuck riding on the same bus as Nadech. To make matters worst, they had to sit next to each other since Nadech was the last person on the bus and there was nowhere else to sit.

To kill time, Nadech took out a little photo album and started looking through it. It was pictures of good memories of him and his parents. Yaya couldn’t help but looked up from her book and looked over at the picture as well.

“You seem to have a happy family. I don’t know why you act like a kid with issues.”

Nadech quickly closed the book, “Nosey! Why don’t you mind your own business?!” he snapped.

“I wasn’t trying to be nosey okay? But seriously, I know you’re rich and all but why do you act like a kid, always wanting attention.”

“Why don’t you mind your own business?!”

“My bad….sorry I asked…..”

Yaya went back to reading her book and Nadech went back to look through the pictures. He then looked up and stared at Yaya.

“Why are you staring at me?” she asked still reading.

“Let me ask you something Yoyo….”

“It’s Yaya….”

“Whatever….if you had a boyfriend and found out he have other girls when he’s still with you, how would you feel?”

Yaya looked up and closed her book, “I’ll be angry and sad. Every girl wants their man to themselves. Nobody likes sharing…..”

“What would you do if you found out?”

“Kick him out of my life duh! Who would want that kind of jerk in your life. Whoever is still with their boyfriend or husband that cheats on them is dumb and stupid!”

“Hey! I asked for an opinion. Why do you have to be so harsh.”

“Well, that’s what I think and I can bet all girls think like that too…”

Nadech leaned back on his chair, “It’s true though…I would have left him a long time ago too….”

“Him?” Yaya thought to herself…..”Ugh! Don’t tell me you’re gay and your boyfriend is cheating on you?!”

“No! Stupid! I’m not gay……”

“Then why did you ask me that question then?”

“It’s none of your business! Go back to reading your book!”

Nadech turned to face the window and placed the earphones in his ears….”Wake me up when we get there.”

“Weirdo…..” Yaya mumbled.

--------------------------------

While riding in the car, Boy noticed Margie was crying softly to herself.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you crying?”

Margie wiped the tears from her face, “I’m worried about my mom. I don’t know if I’m making the right decision by coming on this trip…….”

“Is she sick or what?”

“No….I’m scared my dad will harm her again…..”

She started to cry some more and Boy was getting annoyed. He reached back and grabbed the tissue box and gave it to her, “Here…stop crying already. You’re gonna get my car dirty…”

She snatched the box from him, “It’s just tears not vomit….”

“I know…I just don’t like seeing girls cry….it’s annoying.”

“I wonder if you saw your mom crying or your sister, would you tell them it’s annoying.”

“I’m an only child. And I don’t have a mom.”

Boy do have a mom but having one is the same as not having one since she doesn’t’ live with him.

“No wonder…”

“No wonder what?” he asked.

Margie turn to face the window, “Nothing….”

“Why did you decide to come on this trip anyways if you’re worried about your mom?”

“She wanted me to come. She told me not to use my concern for her to ruin my happiness….”

“Seems like your mom really loves you unlike….”

“Unlike who?”

“….Forget it…”

He reached over and turned up the volume on the radio. Margie had to close her ears since it was too loud for her.

“Put the volume down!” she shouted.

“I like listening to loud music!”

She reached for the button by Boy grabbed her hand first, “Don’t think about putting the volume down…”

“But it’s too loud. Not good for the ears!”

“That’s your problem. My ears are already used to it.”

“That’s what you call deaf!”

Margie leaned back and closed her ears while Boy sat there driving an singing along to the song.

“This is going to be a long ride” she thought to herself.

**Yes I know, no Mint and Mak scenes in here together. I had to shift my gear a little**

n_naruk

Omg Aof! Enough with being so over protective. LOL.
I guess, Boy isn't so mean towards Margie after all since he let her ride with him to Chaum---or maybe he's just nice right now...
YADECH scenes were just too funny. Her thinking he was gay. Too funny!
And my hope for more Mteam scenes in this chapter FAILED! ):
Still no first kiss yet? LOL.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 6

All the students arrived at Cha-um early that afternoon. Everyone got into their groups according to the faculties they were in. Mak, Mint, Yaya, and Nadech all fell into the same faculty. While the teacher assistant was taking role, Yaya noticed that Nadech seems a bit in his own little world. She wanted to ask what was wrong but then he’ll think she’s interfering too much. So she ignored him.

“Boy Pakorn?” the assistant called out. “Boy?”

“Where the hell is he?” Nadech asked himself.

“Margie Rasee?” the assistant called out again “No Margie?”

Mak nudged on Mint, “It’s too bad she wasn’t able to come. She’s gonna miss out.”

Mint nodded in agreement.

“Here she comes!” Yaya pointed towards her and Boy. They both got of the car and ran towards them.

“Since when did those two get along?” asked Mint.

“Sorry we’re late teacher…” said Margie, putting her bags down.

“I’m guessing you’re Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasee?”

They both nodded, “Yes…”

The teacher assistant looked at them then looked at the car parked by the bus, “I gotta say I’m very impress with you guys. You guys didn’t catch the bus on time but you guys manage to get here with your car….”

Boy smiled, “We wouldn’t miss this trip…”

“Okay…go ahead and sit with your friends……I want to tell all of you that every faculty will have different activities here. We’re gonna start ours later on. Our main goal is to build trust and good relationships among your fellow classmates. We want you to make new friends here because I know some of you already know each other. I want to see how well you interact with each other…..As of right now, you guys can go put your things away in the cabin assigned to you then when it’s time to start the activity, we’ll call you…..”

Mint, Yaya, and Margie were assign to stay in the cabin together while Mak was stuck staying in the same cabin with Nadech and Boy. While putting his clothes away, he eavesdrop on their conversation.

“How did that Margie girl come with you anyways?”

Boy sighed, “It’s a long story. Tell you later…”

“Hey, I have all the time…mind as well tell me right now….”

“She was late, she wanted a ride so I gave her one…”

Nadech smirked, “That easily?”

“She was begging me. She even offered me money.”

“Did you take it?”

“No! I don’t need money from her. I got enough already.”

“Yeah…whatever Mr. Rich Boy….”

Boy laughed, “Well…I am.”

“Alright…you finish unpacking. When the teacher call, let me know…”

“Where you going?”

“I’m gonna go walk around….”

Boy laughed, “Gonna go walk down memory lane?”

Nadech grabbed the pillow and threw it at him, “Shut up fool!”

After Nadech left, Boy looked over and saw that Mak was staring at him, “What are you looking at?” he asked.

“You. Who else?” he asked back.

“Didn’t your parents teach you it’s rude to eavesdrop on people’s conversation?”

Mak shrugged, “It’s not like I did it on purpose. You two talk like you two are at the supermarket or something. Anybody could hear your conversation.”

“Well, maybe you should try to ignore it next time…”

Mak stood up and walked towards the door, “Well maybe next time, you shouldn’t talk so loud…”

--------------------------------

Mak walked out to get a scent of the fresh air of the beach. Margie saw him and decided to go talk to him.

“Hey Mak…”

“Hey…glad you can make it. We thought you wouldn’t be able to come…”

“Me too…..wanna go for a walk?”

Mak nodded, “Sure…..so what made you change your mind?” he asked while they started walking along the beach.

“My mom talked me into it but I’m still worried about her though.”

“Your mom seems to really love you.”

“She does…and I love her too…..”

“Margie…if there’s anything you need help on, let me know or let Yaya or Mint know okay?”

Margie smiled with happiness, “Thanks. You guys are good friends…..”

Mint was walking and taking pictures of different view and saw Mak and Margie walking together, enjoying themselves. She watched them with sadness.

“Ahem!” Yaya interrupted.

Mint quickly turned around, “Oh…it’s only you.”

“Of course it’s me. Who do you think it was?”

“No one…”

Yaya then put her arms around Mint’s shoulder, “Look, if you like him, why don’t you just tell him?”

Mint shook her head, “You say it like it’s an easy thing. I rather not. He doesn’t like me and besides if I tell him how I feel about him, it’ll probably ruin the friendship.”

“Hey ladies!”

They turned around and saw Alex standing behind them.

“Hey Alex!” Yaya greeted. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much. Just walking around taking pictures here and there. You ladies wanna be my models?”

Yaya laughed, “Are you going to make us look pretty on picture?”

Alex shook his head, “Nope. I can’t do that.”

The girls both looked at each other, “How come?” Mint asked.

“Because you ladies are beautiful already.”

Mint blushed, “Do you always sweet talk like this to other girls?”

“Only some.” he teased.

“Hey…let’s go take pictures over there” Yaya suggested. “There’s a better view over there…”

The girls posed as Alex took pictures of them. Mint would hand over her camera to Alex so he can take pictures of them too. Alex wanted a picture with Mint so he had asked Yaya to take it for them. When Yaya was setting the camera, she looked over and saw Nadech walking deeper and deeper into the ocean.

“Hey guys! Check it out!” she said pointing over to Nadech.

Mint and Alex turned to look, “It’s Nadech” said Mint. “What about him?”

“What is he doing?”

“Looks like he’s going for a swim” said Alex.

“”That deep?” Mint asked.

Yaya remembered when they were on the bus. He was acting pretty strange and asking weird questions. Then when the teacher assistant was taking role, he seems out of place as well.

“Oh crap…don’t tell me…..”

“What?” Alex and Mint both asked.

“He’s gonna commit suicide by drowning himself! Alex go help him!” she shouted pushing Alex to the water.

“ I can’t! I don’t know how to swim!”

Yaya sighed with frustration, “Fine. I’ll help him!”

She gave Mint the cameras and ran down into the ocean. Mint and Alex watched from ashore. When she got to where Nadech was at, she grabbed his hands and pulled him up to the shore.

“What the hell are you doing Yaya?!” he shouted.

“What do you think you were doing down there?! Are you crazy?!”

“What are you talking about?!”

“Your parents sent you to get an education not to kill yourself okay?!”

“What?!”

When they got to shore, Nadech pushed Yaya’s hand away, “What the hell are you doing?!”

Yaya pushed him, “What were you doing? Life is precious you know. Why do you have to think short like that? You’re just gonna kill yourself because of a broken heart?!”

“Wait! Hold up! Who’s trying to kill themselves?”

“You.” Alex and Mint said at the same time.

Nadech pointed to himself, “Me? That’s ridiculous. Why would I do that?”

“Then what were you doing all the way in the middle of the ocean like that?” Yaya asked.

“Why do people come to the beach for? To play, to swim!”

“You weren’t trying to kill yourself?”

“No stupid! What makes you think I would do that?!”

Yaya felt dumb, “Well….I…uh…”

“Look, next time, why don’t you try asking first before you pull anybody out of the water.”

Nadech pushed Yaya out the way and walked off.

Yaya clenched her fist, “Jerk! You should be appreciated that someone was actually concern about your life!” she called after him.

Mint laughed, “How embarrassing. Why did you think he was gonna commit suicide?”

“Well I thought he was heartbroken since he had asked me what would I do if I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. And I didn’t even get a thank you from him!”

Alex scratched his head, “That Nadech guy is gay?”

Yaya smirked, “Probably.”

“Hey kids” the assistant called out. “Come on, we’re gonna start our activity.”

**Yes I know, still no first kiss. It’s actually going to be in the next chapter.**

bEI

sarNie Egg
this is interesting i loove it! yaya thinks barry is gay :)) poor mint, i bet mak will get jealous lateer when alex pursues mint. i can't wait for more Boy n margie scenes!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Mark ahahaha. He's just so funny when he's so straight foward. I really want to see his martial art skills. I'm still hoping to have him beat up Nadech if Nadech harms Yaya or Mint. He's a over protective friend. Super love him!

n_naruk

Love Fun's comment! LOL. They'll prolly a Nadech/Boy beat up by Mark, right Thip? LOL.
I have a feeling that Margie will be having feelings for Mark, or she already does...poor Mint. She saw her boo all close to Margie ):

Mteam<3

TubbyTinker

Chapter 7

All the kids in their faculty gathered together for their first activity. Alex had to excuse himself to go to his group with his faculty.

“All right kids. Our first activity or game we’re gonna do is called the Ball Race. Here’s what you have to do. You’re gonna put this rubber ball between you and your partners head and race to the finish line. Winner will receive a special prize at the end of the trip. Losers will have to camp outside for a night down by the beach. Sounds easy right?”

“What kind of stupid game is this?” Nadech asked himself.

“Here’s the catch. You must pick a partner from the opposite sex. Two, both of your ankles are going to be tied together so you guys are gonna be like a sandwich with the ball as your ham. The point of this game is for you guys to work together as a team. Understand?”

“Yes” the students all said in unison.

“Good. Now pick a partner and come grab a ball from us and we’ll tie you two up.”

Nadech looked over at Yaya and grabbed her hands, “Come on. You’re with me.”

“Did you even ask me if I wanted to be your partner?”

“Do you?”

“No!”

Nadech smiled, “Good. Let’s go get our ankles tied.”

“Didn’t you hear me?! I said no!”

“Oh come on. It’s best if you’re partnered up with me. We know each other already.”

“But--”

“Nadech. Yaya. Are you two partners?” the assistant asked.

“Yes we are” Nadech replied with a smile.

“Good. Now I need you guys to get a little closer to each other so I can tie your ankles.

Nadech nodded and pulled Yaya close to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Their face inches away from each other.

“We don’t have to get this close okay?”

“But she said we have to. It’ll be easier for her to tie our ankles.”

“You better not make us lose” she scolded.

“Let’s just hope you can catch up to my speed walk then.”

Boy walked over to Margie when he saw her with no partner. She wanted to be partners with Mak but he was already with Mint.

“You have a partner yet?” he asked.

She shook her head, “No…and you?”

Boy shook his head as well, “Nope. Wanna be my partner then?”

Margie was unsure. She looked around to see if there were other guys still available with no partners.

“It’s okay if you don’t wanna be my partner then…”

He walked off but Margie grabbed a hold of his hand, “Fine. I’ll be your partner.”

“You better not make us lose cuz I’m not about to spend the night outside by the beach.”

Margie smirked, “Scared?”

“Of what?”

Margie shrugged, “Ghosts maybe? What do you think comes out at night time?”

“I’m not scared of them. I just never slept outside before…”

“Of course you’re a khun noo. Khun noo Boy…” she teased.

“Stop calling me that!”

She laughed, “If we do lose, I want to know too will you be able to survive through out the night….”

The assistant was getting ready to tie Mak and Mint’s ankle together but Mak had a change of mind.

“Uh…I was thinking, can we have our backs towards each other instead and put the ball behind our head instead of the front?”

“It’ll be harder….”

Mak nodded, “I know but….” he glanced over at Mint “I’m scared we might have an accident.”

“What accident?” Mint asked.

Mak then demonstrate the accident by putting his index fingers together, “We might end up kissing each other if the ball drops. And I don’t want you stealing my first kiss.”

“Stupid! I don’t want you to be my first kiss either!”

“So what’s it going to be you two? Back or front.”

“Back please…” Mak quickly replied.

“What if we lose?” asked Mint.

Mak smiled and patted Mint on the head, “Don’t worry. When you’re with me, there’s no way you’re gonna be a loser.”

“You better be right…”

The race began and every couple was working together. Minus the three couple. They were behind the rest of the students.

“Mint! Hurry up with your slow self!”

“Shut up! You’re the one that wanted us to have our backs towards each other. Now you know how hard it is!”

“Oh stop complaining!”

“Hey…could you walk a little faster?” Boy asked in frustration.

“Haven’t you heard slow and steady wins the race?”

“Oh screw that baby story with the rabbit and turtle. This isn’t no fairy tale.”

“We’ll I’m gonna go slow. If you go too fast, the balls gonna fall and it’s gonna be hard for us to pick it up.”

“Well it’ll definitely fall if we’re not walking the same speed. So speed up!”

“You slow down!”

“You speed up!”

“No you!”

“You!”

Arguing back and forth caused the ball to fall and both face came towards each other and both lips touched one another. Margie pushed Boy away but forgotten that they were tied up so they both fell to the ground and their lips touched again.

Seeing Boy and Margie lying down kissing on the ground interrupted Nadech’s concentration. He stopped to stare but once he stopped the ball fell and so did Yaya. Both of them ended up falling together with Yaya’s lip touching Nadech’s lip.

Mint stopped to stare once she saw both couples on the ground. Mak who didn’t see the action continued walking but ended up making both of them fall too. Mint fell flat on top of Mak.

“Hey…could you get off of me! You’re too heavy!” he yelled.

“My bad…” Mint slowly rolled off of Mak but couldn’t. If she rolled off, then he would have to be on top of her and that would be worst, “I can’t!” she yelled.

“Look what you did! You made us lose! Why did you stop anyways?”

“Nadech and Yaya were kissing. So was Margie and Boy.”

“What?!”

They dropped the ball and fell on top of each other. And their lips touched each other.”

“See that’s the kind of accident I was talking about. Thank god I went with having our backs towards each other”

Mint laughed, “Yeah and now I’m lying on top of you. How does sand taste?”

“Shut up!”

“Well at least we’re not the only couple that lost. Nadech, Yaya, Boy, and Margie also lost.”

At the end of the race, the six all went and packed their belongings and headed out towards the beach to spend the night there. The boys set up the tent while the girls sat there talking.

“Hey! Aren’t you guys gonna come help set the tent up?” Nadech asked.

“You’re the guy. Aren’t you suppose to do it for us?” Yaya asked.

“This was all your fault Yaya. You made us lose!”

Yaya stood up, “It’s not my fault. It’s Margie.”

Margie then stood up, “Hey, why are you blaming me? It’s that khun noo Boy’s fault.”

“Hey! I told you not to call me khun noo Boy” he scolded.

“Well you are a khun noo!”

“I am not!”

“Okay enough!” Mak shouted. “You girls…come help us set up the tent or we won’t set it up for you guys.”

“But we don’t know how..” Mint complained.

“It’s so easy” said Boy. “We’ll show you…now come on…before the sun goes down and we can’t see anything.”

The teacher assistant watched from far away and was happy the six of them were working together, “Now this is what you call team work” she said to herself.

While the six of them were helping each other, they became close without even realizing it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gah! this is so cute!

lol i love the train wreck of kisses, too bad Mteam was able to avoid it becuase Mak is too smart! poor Mint, she didn't get to have her crush's kiss.
but gosh Margie and Boy are .... *squeeeeee* loving those two! i'm surprised he even gave her a ride, but Margie's such a sweet girl. and i'm happy she has such good friends

wahahahaha i think i see me some Yadech love! Nadech totally was touched that Yaya tried to save him even though he wasn't trying to kill himself. good, i like that he is being possessive of her already, keke...

Boy and Nadech are lucky to have each other as friends otherwise with the bad families they have they might both be really pitiful and lonely T-T

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought I was going to die laughing my guts out. Mark oh gosh what am I to do without him. I could imagine Mint bottom on top of Marks back, sitting there thinking how it all happened. I thought Mint was going to trip and roll down a hill with Mark ahahaha. Mark and Mint reminds me of Jeab Chompoo and Nam Rapeepat in your other fan fic ahahaha.

Noy I love your comments too!

This is really addicting Thip!

n_naruk

Ah, Fun. You never fail to make me laugh with your comments, especially on Mark. LOL.
I was so ready to cyberspace slap him when he said he don't want Mint to be his first kiss! Then, I had a good, hard laugh at him from tasting the sand in his mouth! Mteam is definitely winning my heart all over again! Yep, gotta love the train of kissing! Cept Mark totally ruined it but it's ok. I still love you, Mark <3

TubbyTinker

Chapter 8

Everyone sat around the fire roasting marshmallows to eat for dinner. Nadech was off sitting by the water, away from his friends. Mak took a stick of marshmallows and walked over to where Nadech was.

“Here…” he said handing it to him.

Nadech shook his head, “I don’t want any.”

Mak then took a seat next to Nadech, “Are you okay?” he asked.

Nadech glanced at Mak then stared out into the ocean, “Have you been to Cha-um before?”

“Yeah…all the time when I was younger. Our parents always takes us here.”

“Our?”

Mak nodded, “Yeah, my parents, Yaya’s and Mint’s.”

“I see….you three seem pretty close huh?”

“Well Yaya and I are cousins. Her mom and my dad are cousins. Mint is kinda like a sister too but not really. We grew up together.”

Nadech laughed, “I’m surprise you’re not….you know….gay since you grew up with those two girls…”

Mak shook his head, “My dad made sure of that.”

Both continued to laugh. For the first time, Mak and Nadech were able to speak in good terms without any argument.

“Are you and your parents close?” Nadech asked.

“Yeah, pretty close. Whenever I have something, I always tell them. Sometimes they even know when something’s bothering me.”

Nadech sighed, “Wanna know something? Listening to you talk how close you are with your parents, I kinda envy you…”

“You’re jealous of me? I think all the students here are jealous of you. Your parents found the school we go too, you’re beyond rich, why are you jealous of me?”

“It’s true that I do have money but money can’t buy happiness. All the image you see what my family shows to the world isn’t what you think. You have no idea what goes on behind close doors. You‘re luck to have parents care for you”

“You really are a kid with issues” Mak mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing…..look I don’t want to interfere too much with your personal life but all I can tell you is that what you’re dealing with right now isn’t always the worst case scenario. I think if you play your part as a good son, things will turn out for the best. That’s what my mom tells me.”

Nadech nodded, “Thanks…..”

“No problem…by the way, I’ve been wanting to ask this question. I know it might get you mad but why do you like being an ass?”

“What?”

“You and Boy over there are asses.”

“Are we that bad?”

Mak nodded, “Yes. Like when you hit Mint in the head with the pool ball. You didn’t even apologize…”

“Oh yeah…..sorry about that….it was an accident…….I don’t know, me and Boy practically grew up together. My family is like his family.” Nadech then turned around to look at Boy, “But I don’t know who has it worst between his family and my family…..”

Boy sat with the girls roasting marshmallows. He was excited to be doing it because never in his life has he eaten something like this. Yaya, Mint, and Margie all stared at him.

“You’ve never eaten Smores or what?”

Boy shook his head, “Nope. This is my first.”

“What kind of a khun noo are you? Even I’m not rich like you, I’ve eaten this with you.”

“And can you blame me?” Boy asked.

Yaya nudged Mint, “I wonder what Nadech and Mak are talking about?”

Mint looked over and shrugged, “I don’t know but seems like they’re getting along…..”

---------------------

The next day all students got on the bus and was headed north of Cha-um to the waterfall. After the talk from last night, Nadech and Mak were okay with each other. And so was Boy.

“Alright everyone today I was actually going to let you guys do a little rally around the area but then I was told a storm will be coming tomorrow morning so today will actually be our last day here so I decided to bring you guys here and do whatever here until it is time to go back to the cabin. But make sure you guys don’t go too far into the woods over there. Alright?”

The students nodded, “Yes…..”

Everyone split up to do their own little things. Mint walked around to go take pictures of the trees and waterfall with Mak, while Boy took Margie to go see the waterfall up close since she hasn’t seen one yet. Yaya sat and watched other students talk and play. Nadech brought her a bottle of water and sat next to her.

“Thanks.”

“Aren’t you bored just sitting here?” he asked.

“No….”

“You don’t like walking around?”

“No…..I like sitting here and relaxing my body and especially my mind. But seems like that’s not going to work.”

Nadech smiled, “Well I’m sorry to interrupt your relaxation but I just want to say thank you.”

“Why are you thanking me? What did I do for you?”

“You saved my life remember, even though I wasn’t trying to kill myself.”

“Oh…..”

“At least now I know when I do want to kill myself, I have you to think about….”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” she scolded.

“I mean…at least now I know a reason not to commit suicide.”

“And what’s that reason?”

“That you care and worry for me.”

“I do not!” Yaya protested.

“Then why did you go all the way down to the ocean to try and save me then?”

“Nobody likes seeing other people die alright.”

“Still, I want to thank you……”

Yaya put her hand on top of Nadech’s forehead, “Are you sick? Why are you nice today?”

He pushed her hand away, “I’m fine…it’s just that Mak and I had a long talk last night. He made m realize some things that I never thought about thinking.”

“Like what?”

“Just…things in general about life….”

“I see….”

Mak was exhausted from walking around with Mint all over the place. He sat down on a log to take a drink of water, “Are you almost done yet?” he asked.

“No….”

“Why do you even want to take these trees anyways? There’s trees at your house. Why don’t you take pictures of them?”

“I already did. I need these pictures for my Biology class.”

“Well hurry up and take these pictures. I’m tired. I don’t even know how far we’ve came into the woods.”

“If you’re so tired, why don’t you go back then? You complaining is getting on my nerves.”

Mak stood up from the log, “I will. No need to tell me!”

“Go then!”

“I will!”

Mak started walking off but then turned around, “by the way, which way is the way back?”

Mint rolled her eyes, “Just keep walking straight….”

“You sure that’s the way back?” he asked unsure.

“Yes…I have good memories.”

“Well…see ya then….”

Mak walked straight back like Mint said but somehow he felt that it took longer for him to go back than coming into the woods. It’s been 15 minutes already and still he hasn’t seen any sign of the other students or teacher. He hesitated before deciding to go back and find Mint. But when he got there, Mint was gone. He looked left and right and saw no sign of her.

“Mint!” he called out. “Where are you?!….Mint!”

He started to panic and walked around to see if Mint was anywhere in sight, “Damn it Mint. If something happens to you, your parents are going to kill me……”

He took out his phone and dialed her number. Mint picked up on the first ring.

“Mint, where are you?”

“I don’t know” she cried over the phone.

“Are you okay? Why are you crying? Did something happen to you?”

“No, I’m fine….I’m just scared. Mak, you better come help me….”

“Okay, I need you to calm down. Can you describe to me where you’re at?”

“Well….I’m sitting under a big tree…”

“Big tree?” Mak looked around and there were big trees everywhere, “Mint, there’s big trees everywhere. Can you be a little more specific?”

“Look Mak, there’s nothing but trees! I can’t get any more specific than that!”

“Okay, okay…how about this. I’m standing where I last left you at. Maybe you can tell me the direction you were walking…..”

“Well…..I remembered I was walking straight and then I turned left on this one small tree then I turned right again and that’s all I remember….”

“Okay, you just stay put. I’m coming right now….”

When Mak found her sitting under the tree and crying, he was relieved she was okay. Mint stood up and ran to hug Mak like she hasn’t seen him in years. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, caressing her hair and comforting her, “It’s alright…I’m here now…”​