FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.... my mint. hahah. thats cute. he totally got caught hahah. i sense some jealously later on hahaa

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
still working on the next chapter but did three more posters. Messed up a little on Boy and Margie's lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Posters looks really nice! Ah, I favor Mteam's poster the most! <3 Idk why, but I find BMteam's poster a bit funny. Maybe because of Margie with the long stick? LOL. Can't wait for the next chapter!

TubbyTinker

^^ yeah...I didnt like taht either but i couldnt find pictures of margie from head to toe

**********************************************************************​

Chapter 12

Margie and Mint high five each other after they defeated Boy at pool. Like the deal, loser had to treat them to lunch so Boy took them to the restaurant across from campus.

Alex was just on his way home when he saw Mint sitting in the restaurant. He decided to go in and say hello. Mint waived at him as he was approaching her, “Hey Alex…”

“Hey…if I knew I was gonna see you here, I would have kept the pictures….”

“What pictures?”

“The pictures I took of you and Yaya at Cha-um. Mak has the pictures right now though.”

Mint nodded, “I’ll get it from him tonight then since I have to wait for him.”

Margie smiled, “Why don’t you join us for lunch Alex? Boy’s treat. Right?” she asked hitting him in the arm.

“Uh…..yeah…I guess…”

Alex nodded and took a seat right next to Mint and started ordering what he wanted to eat. Boy started to get worried because he wasn’t sure if he had enough money to pay for all of them. He nudged onto Margie, “Hey, I think I only have enough for the three of us. Why did you invite him?” he whispered.

“Really? I thought you’re a rich boy…..getting stingy with your money now?”

“No. I only carried a little bit today and by the way he’s ordering, it’s not gonna be enough…”

Margie shrugged, “Well…that’s your problem. You lost to us, you pay”

“You know I thought you were a nice girl but you’re an evil witch right now. If it’s not enough, you better help me pay.”

Margie shook her head, “Nope. You lose, you pay. That was the deal….”

-------------------------------------

While Yaya was waiting for Aof to come pick her up, she spotted Nadech walking out of one the building.

“Nadech, wait!” she yelled, running after him.

He stopped to look at her, “What do you want?”

“I just wanted to know where you were today. You missed a big test.”

“And?”

“Are you okay?….And about last night at the banquet…I…um…I’m sorry that I was eavesdropping. I didn’t mean to…”

“Well now that you know what my family is like, aren’t you going to laugh at me? Make fun of me like everybody is doing?”

“And who’s fault is that? Why did you have to say that about your dad anyways? In front of other people like that.”

“Excuse me? He’s the one that started all of this. Why are you getting mad at me?”

“I’m not mad at you. I just don’t get why you have to expose your dad like that in front of the public. I know what he did was wrong, but he’s still your dad. At least have some kind of respect for him.”

Nadech smirked, “Respect? I don’t see him respecting me and my mom. Sure he might pretend he’s a loving father and husband in front of people, but you have no idea what we have to go through behind close doors so you shouldn’t be talking!”

“I was just--”

“Look, why don’t you stay out of my business and mind your own…”

“Nadech….”

“Just leave me alone okay! I don’t want to talk to you….”

After Nadech left in his car, Aof honked his horn and Yaya walked back to get in.

“You alright?” Aof asked while driving.

Yaya sighed, “Sort of…..”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“No………..god why doesn’t he get it dad? I was just asking how he was doing after what happened last night and all he did was pushed me away and lashed out on me!”

“So you care for him?” he asked firmly, his eyes still looking out to the road.

Yaya turn to stare at her dad. He glance to look at her and then continued to look out to the road, “Look, I’m not gonna lie. I overheard the conversation. Just give him some space. When he’s ready to talk, he’ll let you in…”

“Who are you and what did you do to my dad?”

Aof laughed, “It’s still me, the protective dad…”

“But the dad I know is suppose to be scolding me after he sees his daughter talking to a guy. No?”

“True but after I heard the conversation, it made me think to back when I used to argue with my dad. Believe it or not, I embarrassed my father at one of his banquet as well. We got into a huge argument afterwards and that was the last time I spoke to him.”

“Really?”

Aof nodded, “Yup but then at his funeral, that’s the day I forgave him and all my grudges for him went away.”

“Do you miss him?”

“Sometimes but you know, he wasn’t really around while I was growing up. I practically raised myself but I was grateful that he gave me food and shelter. That was it that he did for me so when he passed away, I didn’t know hat to feel…….”

Yaya nodded as she listens more into her dad’s story.

“You know every kid needs the attention and love from their parents and what Nadech lacks is the love from his dad. All sons look up to their dad as a role model and Nadech doesn’t have that….”

“But he has his mom……”

“He’s considered lucky to have a mom that loves him. I grew up without a mom so it was hard for me.”

Yaya smiled, “And I’m considered lucky to have a mom and a dad…”

Aof agreed, “Yup. So take my advice, give him some space, when he’s ready, he’ll let you in…….”

---------------------------------

“Thanks for treating me Boy” Alex said as he got up from the chair. “Food was delicious.”

Boy smiled weakly, “No problem…..”

“Well I gotta go. I’ll see you guys later….”

“Thanks Boy for treating us today” said Mint.

“Lucky enough I had just a little enough to pay for Alex’s food too. I’ve never seen any guy eat like him before.”

Margie laughed, “Maybe next time, you should try winning…”

“Oh I’ll make sure of that….”

Margie stood up, “Oh I’ll wait til that day comes….”

“Are you heading to class?” Boy asked.

“No, I’m heading home. I’m done for today.”

Boy also stood up, “I’ll drop you off….”

Margie shook her head, “It’s okay. I can get my own ride.”

“It’s okay. Don’t you want to go home quicker to see your mom?”

“Well….”

“See…I know you want to…come on.”

“Fine…Mint are you done for today?”

Mint nodded, “Yeah but I have to wait up on Mak. He has class until eight today.”

“Doesn’t he have his own car?” asked Boy.

“Yeah but he wants to protect the Earth from global warming by freeloading on other people.”

Boy laughed, “Alright….we’ll see you later then…..”

----------------------------

That night Mak walked to Mint’s car and saw her sleeping o the passenger seat.

“Didn’t even lock the door this girl” he complained as he got in the car quietly. Since Mint was already asleep and on the passenger side, he decided to drive the car instead. The car keys were in Mint’s bag which she was holding onto.

“Mint…” he said softly as he tapped her to wake her up. “Mint…wake up…give me the keys…..”

He had tapped her a few times and she was still asleep. He had no other choice but to dig inside the bag. It was kind of hard since she had her arms wrapped around it. He slowly took her arms off and when he looked up at her, his face was just an inch away from hers. He gazed and smiled to himself as he watched her sleep.

Mint slowly opened her eyes and was scared that Mak was that close to her. She pushed him away and punched him in the eye, “What did you do to me?!” she yelled. “I trusted you! How can you take advantage of me like this?!”

“I didn’t do anything to you!” he yelled back covering his left eye.

“Then what were you doing so close to me then?!”

“Damn it I was trying to get the key from your bag. Since you were asleep, I was gonna drive home!”

Mint laughed nervously, “Really? You weren’t gonna do anything to me?”

“Heck no!”

“Oops…my bad…”

“Well since you’re awake now, start the car and drive home.”

“Hey, I thought you were gonna drive?”

“My eyes hurting from your punch. You know you punch really hard for a tiny girl like you….”

Mint shrugged, “Big things come in small packages…..”

----------------------------------

“Hey Margie, you still up for Dream World this weekend?” Boy asked after he dropped her off.

“Are you still willing to take me?”

“Yeah…..”

Margie nodded, “We’ll see. I still need to ask my mom.”

“Okay…..”

Just then Margie sees the fire truck driving by and then people running past her.

“What’s going on?” Boy asked.

Margie shrugged her shoulders, “Let’s go see…..”

When Boy and Margie followed the people, Margie realized they were going straight to her house and from afar, she saw that her house was on fire. The only thing that popped into her mind was her mom. She pushed everyone out the way, trying to get to the house fast enough. Boy was running after her.

“Mom!” she cried out from outside the house. She wanted to go in to find her mom but Boy held on to her.

“Let me go!” she yelled with tears in her eyes.

“It’s too dangerous inside! You can’t go in!”

“But my mom is in there! She’s probably trap inside…”

“The deputies will go in and find her….you need to calm down…”

Margie fell to the ground, “This can’t be happening…..”​

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg.. i been away this long??? theres like 12 chapters already... i gotta catch up... still loving MTEAM .... hehehe..

n_naruk

“Who are you and what did you do to my dad?”

Aof laughed, “It’s still me, the protective dad…”

^^I busted out laughing so hard on that part! ^^ Another side of daddy Aof. LOL.

The part where Mint & Mark's faces were only inches away from each other, only flashbacks of PLR came back to my mind! Mteam are just toooooo cute!!! "Mark, you're definitely falling for Mint, or has been without even knowing it." Mwahahas!

I was excited that Boy remembered about taking Margie to dream world but only came home to find Margie's house on fire with her mom inside the house. Gosh, I hope nothing bad happens....

fun

Expired Sarnie
WTH I touched my left eye where Mint punched Mark after reading ahaha. Weird.

Aw... I don't know what will happen to Margie if her mom died in the fire. I pray for her safety.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Love your poster....That's so gr8.

HAha,i am in love with BM-Team...

“You know I thought you were a nice girl but you’re an evil witch right now. If it’s not enough, you better help me pay.”

Margie shook her head, “Nope. You lose, you pay. That was the deal….”

I loved them in that scene and glad that he still remember about taking her to Dreamland...
I only hope that her mother is ok....

Thank you.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just started reading this. It's very good, TT! :thumbsup: I can just imagine all six of them here. ^_^

Hehe I don't normally follow FF but MTeam's making me! :D

moey, I've missed you! How is it going ?

TubbyTinker

Chapter 13

Margie’s mom was rushed to the hospital after they have taken her out of the house. From the looks of it, she was in bad condition but Margie still had hope her mom would survive. She walked anxiously back and forth in the hallway, waiting for the doctor to come out.

Boy sat there watching her patiently, “You should try to sit down and relax. Your mom will be okay…”

“Easy for you to say!” she snapped. “You don’t have a mom….”

The words hurted Boy inside but he understands what Margie is feeling so he brushed it off.

The doctor finally came out with a straight face. Margie in tears approached the doctor, hoping for good news, “How is my mom doctor? Is she alright?”

“I’m sorry but….”

“No…” Margie said under her breath….”Tell me it isn’t true….”

“I’m sorry….”

Margie fell to the ground with tears in her eyes. The one person she loved the most is gone. It was if someone had stabbed her in the heart, “It isn’t true. This can’t be happening…I‘m left with nobody now”

Boy sat down on the floor next to her and embraced her under his arms, “It’s okay…” he said softly…”You still have me….”

----------------------------------------------------------

“Ow! Careful, will ya?” Mak asked while Mint was putting medicine on him.

Faai walked in the living room with the ice pak, “That’s what you get Mak…”

“Mom, your son just got punched by a girl. You’re suppose to have sympathy for me….”

“Well who’s fault was it? Who told you to take advantage of Mint huh?”

“Mom….I wasn’t trying to…I was getting the key out of her bag….”

“Whatever…here’s the ice pak. Put it on after the medicine dries up.”

Mak reached for the ice pak, “Thanks…”

Mint stood up and grabbed her bag, “Well I’m gonna go now. Good night aunt Faai.”

Faai smiled, “Drive home safe…”

“I’ll walk you out” said Mak standing up.

“They would be cute together” Nam said from upstairs.

Faai looked up, “How long were you listening to us?”

“Since your son screamed Ow!”

“But yeah…they would look cute…..”

“Hey, we should play matchmaker for them…”

Faai hit Nam in the arms, “Leave them alone!”

“Thanks for walking me out to my car…”

“It’s nothing…..drive home safe….”

Mint smiled, “Always am…”

Just when Mint was getting in her car, Mak remembered the pictures Alex had given him to give to Mint, “Hey wait up. I got something for you…..”

Mint waited by the car as Mak went back inside to grab the pictures He came back out with an envelope in his hands.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“Alex told me to give this to you and Yaya. It’s the pictures he took you guys at Cha-um…”

“Oh okay…tell him I said thanks….”

“Hey Mint….”

“What?”

“Do you….”

“Do I what?”

“….Nothing…forget it…”

------------------------------------------

For the next few days, the atmosphere wasn’t good between the friends. Ever since that day, Yaya hasn’t seen nor heard of Nadech. Without knowing it, she was starting to get worried. Boy was worried about Margie. Since that day at the hospital when she found out her mother had passed away, Margie had shut herself out from her friends. She hasn’t been coming to school either. Mak starts to feel lonely after Mint starts hanging out with Alex more. Before Mint and Mak would always come to school together and now Alex is always with them.

The three sat there sighing of boredom.

Alex and Mint saw the three sitting at the table looking depress and decided to go cheer them up.

“Hey guys….any word on Margie yet Boy?” asked Mint.

Boy shook his head, “No. I don’t even know where she’s at right now.”

“What about Nadech?” Mint looked at Yaya.

“I haven’t seen him….” Yaya replied.

“Where were you two?” Mak asked.

“We were at tutoring…”

“And you guys didn’t invite me?”

Alex shrugged, “We didn’t know you wanted to go….”

“From now on, whenever you two go places, let me come along too.”

Boy’s phone went off and when he looked at the caller ID, it was Nadech’s number.

---------------------------

Nadech was at the temple making merits with his mom. After they were finish they were heading to the car when he saw Margie greeting people as they walk inside.

“What is she doing here?” he asked himself.

“Barry, What’s wrong?”

“Mom…can you go wait in the car? I’m gonna go say hi to a friend real quick.”

“Okay….”

Margie was shocked to see Nadech. She didn’t want anybody to know where she was at.

“Wha are you doing here Nadech?”

“I should be asking you that. Who’s funeral is it inside?”

Margie looked down, “My mom’s….”

“I’m sorry to hear that……what happened?….You know what, forget that I ask….does everyone else knows about this?”

Margie shook her head, “I didn’t want to tell them. I didn’t want to bother them…”

“Well, can I go inside and bid farewell to your mom then?”

Margie nodded. When Nadech went inside, he immediately called Boy to tell him about Margie.

“What?! You’re at the temple with Margie right now?! Boy asked. “You’re at her mom’s funeral and we’re not?!”

“Look, I didn’t come here for her funeral either. I came here to make merits with my mom and I just saw her here.”

“How is she doing?”

“She’s looking pretty sad. Why are you gonna ask me that question anyways?”

“We’re coming right now.”

--------------------------------

Margie was even more surprise to see Boy and the rest of her friends arrive at the temple. She knew Nadech had called them to come.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked them.

“How come you didn’t tell us about the funeral Margie?” Boy asked.

“I didn’t want to tell you guys……”

“Why don’t you want to tell us?” asked Yaya. “Do you know how worried we were of you?”

“I didn’t want to tell you guys because I didn’t want to bother you guys. I just thought this was my business and nobody else’s.”

“Margie, you’re our friend” said Mint. “Your business is like our business too. Especially when it comes to things like this. We want to be here by your side.”

Boy took Margie’s hand, “From now on, don’t shut yourself out on us. We’re here to help you. Do you remember what I told you at the hospital? You said you had no one, but I told you that you still have me, and the rest of us….”

Mint grabbed Margie’s other hand, “That’s right. That’s what friends are for. They’re there for each other.”

“Thank you…” Margie said with tears in her eyes. “And I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys earlier…”

Mak nodded, “It’s alright. Hope we’re not late?”

“No…you guys can go in.”

Everyone left to go inside but Yaya stayed behind to talk to Margie in private.

“Hey Margie, Nadech was here earlier right?”

She nodded, “Yeah. He just came to bid my mom farewell and left. But he did told me to give this to you…”

Yaya opened the note and read it out loud, “I need to talk to you. When you’re not busy, come see me at my house.”

“You guys got into an argument?”

Yaya nodded, “Sort of…..thanks.”

----------------------------------

“So Margie, where are you gonna be staying now that you have no place to live?” asked Alex.

“Well, for the past days, I’ve been staying here so I probably will stay here until I find an actual place….”

“Did the deputies tell you what started the fire?” Mint asked.

“They told me someone burned the house because they saw the gas tank by the house.”

“Who would do something horrible like that?”

“There can only be one person. My dad.”

Everyone looked at each other, “Your dad?” they asked in unison.

“He’s the only suspect because my mom doesn’t have any other enemies.”

“Are you going to press charges?” Boy asked.

“No. I’m just gonna let it go. I forgive him…..I just want to let everything end right here and right now…..”

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww so sad for margie. I hope Boy takes her in. hahaha.
its sad. ND wow, mak wants to go everywhere alex and mint goes haha. funny. thanks

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwies guys.. i missed you guys too and I miss chatting about MTEAM... My work place is just so busy for the holidays now... but it should be better after New years.. after that I can chat chat chat about MTEAM!!

I feel so sorry for Margie... I really hope Boy helps her out... and I just love Mark .. at first he was like no way.. shes too tomboyish.. and now he wants to follow Alex and Mint around.. lmao.. one word ... JEALOUSY!!!

n_naruk

Aww, so sad Margie's mom passed away. It has to be her dad that set the house on fire! Really really hope that Boy would take her in! Love their sweet, holding hands scenes!

Bwahahaha, Mark! Got laughed by his mom! Hahaha. It's been so long since FF1 & FF2 that I forgot who was paired up with who from the older generations. Lol. Nam never fails to eavesdrop. Hahaha.

Wa, Mark, you're so demanding. "from now on, whenever you two go places, let me come along too." AND SO JEALOUS!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I hope Boy does take her in since his dad is busy with work she won't feel like it's a charity case since it'll be the two of them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Poor Margie. She has a lot on her plate. I hope even though she does not press charge, justice will prevail.

LOL Mark is so JEALOUS!!!