FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 20

Mint came home that evening and found her dad in his studio composing a song.

“Are you busy dad?” she asked, popping her head through the door.

“”A little but what’s up?”

Mint closed the door behind her and came to sit across the desk from where her dad was sitting, “I need to ask you something….”

“Yeah?”

“How would you feel if I had a boyfriend?”

Tengneung went silent for a moment. Mint sat there anxiously waiting for his response.

“So?”

“Well….” he began.” I think you’re old enough to have a relationship. So who’s the unlucky guy?” he teased.

Mint pouted, “Daddy…”

“I’m kidding…so who is he? Mak?”

Mint shook her head, “Nope. His name is Nadech. A guy from school.”

“Nadech? Isn’t he Nikorn’s son?”

“Yes.”

“Sweetie, are you sure you want a relationship with him?”

“Daddy, what are you trying to say?”

“Don’t get me wrong. I mean Nadech seems like a nice kid but I thought you were into Mak? No?”

Mint rolled her eyes, “No. Like they said love someone who loves us. Whoever don’t love me, screw them.”

Tengneung nodded suspiciously, “Okay…well before you guys go official, I have to meet him first. Why don’t you invite him over for dinner sometimes this week.”

“Okay…grandpa will be back in town in a few days. I’ll invite him over then.”

After Mint left, Tengneung grabbed his phone and called Nam. He picked up on the first ring.

“What? You know I’m in the shower right now.”

“You take your phone in the shower?”

“Yes, just in case an emergency comes up…anyways…what do you want?”

“I just wanted to ask what did your son do to my daughter?”

“What are you talking about?” Nam asked rubbing soap on his body.

“We both know Mint has a crush on Mak from the beginning but just a minute ago, she came and told me that her and this Nadech guy is dating.”

“WHAT?! Mint is dating Nadech? Nikorn’s son?”

“Yeah.”

“That can’t be. I mean she can’t just stop having feelings for Mak and move on with Nadech….”

“That’s what I was thinking….”

“It can’t be because of that kiss….”

“WHAT?! Mak kissed Mint?! When?!”

“Oops..” Nam mumbled. “I thought you knew man…”

“No!…””

“Well yeah…he kissed her only to see if he had some sort of feelings for her.”

“Let me guess…you’re idea?”

Nam laughed nervously, “Yeah….but I’ll go ask Mak if he knows anything of this…”

“Alright…”

“So what did your dad say?” Nadech asked over the phone.

Mint laid down on her bed, “He seems okay but I feel really bad lying to him. I mean he’s my dad for goodness sake.”

“I get it but the less people know, the more real it’ll look.”

“Okay, what if we go through this and Mak doesn’t have any feelings for me. It’ll be a waste of time.”

“Well at least in the end, you’ll know the truth whether he likes you or not right? Besides I think it’s a good idea because then Yaya would get jealous too.”

“How would she get jealous? She knows of the plan.”

“Yeah but I got my own plan to test her feeling. Well, when we do pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend, forgive me if I cross the line.”

“Nadech, what are you gonna do to me?”

He laughed, “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to jeopardize you…”

“Okay, I’m gonna trust you but yeah, your invited over for dinner.”

“When?”

“When my grandpa comes to town. I’ll let you know the date.”

“Alright…”

Mak choked during dinner when Nam told him Mint and Nadech were going out, “Are you freaken serious?!”

“Looks like you have two competitions now” Faai teased.

“Do you have to rub it in mom?…..I can’t believe this…..”

“Well I wouldn’t have to rub it in if you would just admit you like Mint.”

“What if I don’t have any feelings for her? What if the feelings I’m feeling right now is something else?”

Faai shook her head, “That’s it. I’m taking you to therapy tomorrow.”

“No! I don’t need therapy.”

“Then what do you need?” his parents both asked.

“My feelings, my problems. I’ll handle it.”

Margie was surprise to see Boy sitting on the couch after she got out of the shower. She looked at the time and it was late and he hasn’t gone home yet.

“What are you still doing here? Go home already.”

“It’s late. It’s dangerous for me to drive home. I think I’m gonna spend the night here…” he laid down on the couch and stretched out his leg. Margie pulled his arms up, “You can’t. Go back to your house…”

“Hey this is my condo too you know.”

“Yeah but I’m the owner now. You can’t stay here.”

While pulling on Boy to get up from the couch, Boy had pulled her and she landed on top of Boy, her nose touching his.

“Can I sleep over?” he asked, his face still close to hers.

Margie pulled herself up from the couch, “I can’t make you go home huh?”

Boy shook his head smiling, “Nope.”

She rolled her eyes and got up, “Fine. You can stay here. Turn off all the lights too. I’m going to bed. I have an early class tomorrow.”

“Good night….”

Margie nodded, “You too.”

Aof walked passed Yaya’s room and heard her phone was ringing on the bed. He looked inside and saw that she was in the shower so he decided to answer it for her.

“Narry? Who the heck is that?” he asked himself

“What took you so long to answer?” Nadech asked.

Aof kept quiet and continued listening.

“What are you doing right now? Are you asleep yet?…hello? Are you even listening to me?”

“Yeah I’m listening” Aof answered. “Who the hell is this and what are you doing calling my daughter this late?”

Nadech realize he was talking to Yaya’s father instead of her so he quickly hang up. When Yaya came out of the bathroom, Aof quickly threw the phone back on the bed.

“Dad, what are you doing in my room?” she asked suspiciously.

“Oh….I just came in to say goodnight…”

Yaya nodded slowly, “Okay….good night to you too.”

Aof nodded and quickly walked out the room, “I gotta find out who called you…” he said to himself as he walked back to his room.​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
After Mint left, Tengneung grabbed his phone and called Nam. He picked up on the first ring.
“What? You know I’m in the shower right now.”
“You take your phone in the shower?”
“Yes, just in case an emergency comes up…anyways…what do you want?”

^^I had a some good laugh on that.^^They're just too funny!

Everyone seem to find out about Nadech & Mint "dating" hella fast. Nam & Teng got some fast & big mouth going. Hahaha. Mark, oh Mark. You totally blew it but don't worry, in the end you'll only find out it's just a plan for you too to realize your true feelings towards Mint. And Nadech is pretty sneaky with one plan wraps on top of the other. LOL.

Awws, Margie & Boy are just tooo sweet! Itcha jung luey!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Hahhaa,i love their parent,esp.Nam and Teng...
The plan was intressting...

Love Boy and Margie scene,So cutie.. :flowers:

Can't Wait for more...
Thanks...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. the news spread so fast.. hahaha.. wonder what will mak do after he knows about it... mak...faster spill your heart out to mint.. hehe.. =p

bEI

sarNie Egg
oooh this is getting pretty interesting with nadech's plan. i wonder what aof is going to do when he finds out its nadech calling?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
uh oh. Nadech is in deep sh*t with Aof now.
lol i love how involved the parents are in their kids' love lives (i mean some of them anyway)

Nadech is so cool, thinking up the plan to help himself and Mint. He's sweet too, trying to get Yaya to like him!!!

but sweetest is Boy and Margie! lol gosh Boy is wonderful to her, i'm glad she has him.

whoa, Mark actually did it! can't believe he doesn't know that he likes her! augh!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish this was a REAL lakorn^^ Reading it doesn't satisfy me enough! LOl. I would love it if you were a director for Thailand THIP!:) Hehe.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha thanks. Mak and Mint's fathers have the biggest gossiper ever. haha. they are like ladies hahah
its funny. but i do like Nadech's idea about them dating..... we all totally need yaya and mak to admit their love for them hhaha
margie and boy are cute

TubbyTinker

Chapter 21

Margie rushed out her room the next morning and found Boy still sleeping on the couch all cuddled up. She realized he was sleeping with no blanket last night. She quickly walked back to her room and grabbed the blanket for him. She softly placed it on top of him and sat there watching him as he sleep.

“Thank you” she said smiling at him. “You’re such a good friend….”

“Is it possible for me to be more than that?” he asked, his eyes still closed.

“You’re awake?” she asked.

He slowly opened his eyes and flashed a smile at Margie, “Yeah…and thanks for the blanket.”

Margie got up from the couch but Boy grabbed on to her hand, “You didn’t answer me yet.” he said.

“Answer what?”

“What I asked earlier, if I can be more than a friend to you.”

“I think you and I should just remain as friends. Friendship last longer than a ….relationship.”

“That’s not true. Friendship can lasts just as long as a relationship if only the other person doesn’t end it.”

Margie sat back down on the couch, “And you’re sure that I can be a good girlfriend to you?”

Boy pulled Margie in for a hug, “You make me happy and believe it or not, I haven’t smiled like this in a long time. You remind me a lot of my mom.”

Margie pouted, “Boy Pakorn, are you saying that I’m old?”

“No. What I meant was you’re kind hearted, sincere, nice, sweet, warmth loving like my mom.”

“So…am I beautiful like your mom?”

Boy laughed, “Of course. Very beautiful too and loveable.”

Margie looked down at her watch, “I have to get going now…”

“Wait, you haven’t answered me yet.”

“I’m gonna go wait downstairs and I’m gonna give you fifteen minutes to get ready. If I don’t see you downstairs within fifteen minutes, then I’m not gonna let you be my boyfriend.”

“Only fifteen minutes? I’m not gonna make it..”

“Tick tock tick tock, clock is ticking….”

“Okay, okay…” He quickly got up from the couch and ran into the bathroom.

During breakfast, Aof sat there eating his soup, his eyes careful watching Yaya as he eat. Somehow, someway, he has to find out who that Narry guy is. He could just ask Yaya straight out but Yaya could lie to him.

“I have to catch you red hand with this guy…” he mumbled.

“Catch who?” Som asked, sitting next to him.

“I was mumbling and you heard me still?” he asked.

Som nodded, “Yes. Catch who?”

Yaya looked up at her dad. Both ladies were waiting for his answer.

“Nothing” he replied. “It doesn’t concern the two of you. Just eat your breakfast.”

Yaya took one last sip before she stood up from the table, “Okay dad, I’m ready to go.”

“Oh…I decided that you can drive to school on your own from now on.”

“Really?” Yaya asked surprised. “What changed your mind?”

“Nothing…I just figured you’re old enough to go to school on your own now.”

“You’re acting really strange.” said Som.

Yaya nodded.

Aof shrugged his shoulders, “What? Isn’t it good that I’m being less protective now.”

“Yes, it’s good….” Som replied.

“A little too good...”said Yaya.

“You know if you don’t get to school, I can change my mind and drop you off…”

Yaya quickly smiled and grabbed her bag, “No thank you dad. I can go by myself.”

Som continues to stare at her husband with a suspicious look. She knew her husband too well. She knew something was up.

“Why are you staring at me?” he questioned.

“What’s going on Aof? And don’t say nothing because I know something is up.”

“Okay…so last night this guy by the name of Narry called Yaya while she was taking a shower and I picked up.”

“So,,,,”

“So….she’s talking to a guy behind our back.”

“Aof, Yaya’s 18. She’s old enough to have a boyfriend.”

“She can’t have a boyfriend until I meet the guy.”

Som smirked, “Oh...so if Yaya brought home that Narry guy for us to meet, you’ll approve of him?”

“No.” he quickly said. “I have to test him first.”

“Like what?”

“First of all, I gotta see if he’s handsome. I’m not gonna let my daughter date some ugly dude. He must be good looking like me if not better”

Som rolled her eyes.

“Second, I need to know how much he loves Yaya because if he loves Yaya less or more than me, then it’s a no.”

“Oh gosh you’re being ridiculous. You and I both know no guy out there is gonna love Yaya more than you and I both do.”

Aof nodded, “And third, I gotta see if he’s gay.”

“What makes you think our daughter wants to date a gay guy?”

“Som, please, look at his name. Narry. What kind of guy name is Narry? I bet he is gay but is just using our daughter to hide his true color.”

“So I’m guessing letting her drive to school by herself is also part of your plan?”

“Yup. And today after school, I’m gonna find out who this Narry guy is……”

“Oh hey Mak...surprise to see you here” said Sammie opening the door. “Isn’t Mint the one that always go pick you up?”

“Yes but she hasn’t been doing that lately. The reason why I came over so early is because I need to talk to Mint about something.”

Sammie nodded, “Okay, come on in...I’ll go get her.”

Mak went to sit down on the couch in the living room. A few minutes later, Tengneung came downstairs and he remember Nam telling him that he kissed Mint.

“Hey uncle Teng…”

“Surprise to see you here early” he said sitting down across from Mak.

“Oh….I need to talk to Mint about something…..”

“You mean when you kissed her?”

Mak was shocked for a bit, “Uh……”

“Nam told me what happened…”

“Of course he did” Mak thought to himself. “Uncle Teng, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have take advantage of Mint like that. I’ll take full responsibility if you want me to.”

Tengneung laughed, “Calm down Mak. I’m not mad. I think I understand why you did it but the person you should apologize to is Mint.”

“I did but…..she won’t even talk to me now. I don‘t know what to do”

“She’ll get over it. Mint won’t stay mad at you for long.”

“How can you be sure of that?”

“Because she--”

“What are you doing here Mak?” Mint asked walking downstairs.

“I need to talk to you.”

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

“But this is important.”

The doorbell rings, Tengneung walks over to answer it. Nadech walks in.

“Ready to go Mint?” he asked.

Mint smiled and walks over to hold Nadech’s hand, “I’m ready.”

“Wait hold up” Mak tells them before they headed out. “Since when did you two started dating? How come I never knew about it. Nadech you never told me you liked Mint.”

Tengneung and Sammie watched from the stairs.

“Dude, just because we’re friends, doesn’t mean I have to tell you everything.”

“What about Yaya? I thought you liked her?”

“I admit we do hang out a lot but it doesn’t mean I like her.”

Mint pulled Nadech towards the door, “Come on. Let’s get going. I don’t wanna be late for class.”

Tengneung and Sammie walked back down to comfort Mak, “You alright?” he asked Mak.

“I can’t believe this. Mint and Nadech? Together?”

“Sweetie, we’re just as shocked as you” said Sammie.

“What am I going to do now?” he asked softly.

Tengneung put his hand on Mak’s shoulder, “My advice to you is to quickly sort out your feelings before it’s too late.”

Mak sighed, “I think it’s already too late….” he said to himself​

n_naruk

Awwwies, I think Boy asked Margie to be his girlfriend is such a cute way. Heehee. This couple is too sweet! :cloud9:

I LMBO on Aof. He's so unbelievable yet it's believable cus he's Aof. Now every time I see the name "Narry" I can't help but laugh. Narry, Barry. LOL.

PWAHAHAHA! Mark! The game has begin on you! Let's see how long he'll be able to see Mint & Nadech together before he blows up. LOL.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Boy asks Margie to be his girlfriend ... aww! :cloud9:

Hahah - wonder what Aof is planning now.

Mark, it's NEVER too late!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
mak.. mak.. it's not late... just faster pursue her before she really don't love you anymore.. =p

oh.. so cute both margie and boy... give him 15 minutes to get ready.. hahahahaha....

i wonder whether aof will see nadech and then later will give him a hard time because of this fake dating with mint..

can't wait for more... haha.. hope can see your update soon.. ^.^

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow,have to say love BM-team the most.
15 minute to get ready?!
Mark didn't know his feeling yet... :coverlaf:
Wonder what will Yaya do when she saw Berry and Mint...

Can't wait... :thumbsup:

TubbyTinker

Chapter 22

As Yaya was walking into campus, she sees an old man who looked very familiar from the side. When he turned to look at her, she realized he was Margie’s father. Her heart skipped a beat when he approached her.

“I remember you from the house. You’re Margie’s friend right?”

“Uh….y…y…yes” she stutters.

“Where’s Margie at?”

“I….I don’t know..”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” he snapped. “You’re her friend!”

“I mean…I haven’t seen her for a long time now” she lied.

“You sure?”

Yaya nodded slowly, “Yes. What do you want with Margie anyways?”

“Well if you see her, tell her I’m looking for her. I need some money.”

“I…will…”

She was relieved after he got in his car and left. By the looks of it, seems like he stole that car too.

“And I thought the trouble was gone” she said to herself.

“Yaya….”

She turned around and saw Boy and Margie standing in front of her smiling.

“Who are you waiting for?” Boy asked. “Nadech?”

Yaya shook her head, “No. I have something to tell you guys especially Margie. Your dad was here.”

“What?”

“He was asking for you but I lied that I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“What did he want?” Boy asked.

“I heard he say he want some money. Margie you have to be careful because it looks like he’s gonna be back.”

Boy saw that Margie was concerned. He grabbed her hands to comfort her, “It’s okay…you’ll be safe with me.”

--------------------------

“Mak…could you pass the ketchup?” Boy asked during lunch.

Mak’s mind was off thinking about Mint and Nadech that he didn’t hear Boy.

“Mak….Mak!”

He finally snapped out of it and looked at Boy, “What did you say?”

“What’s wrong with you? I asked for the ketchup.”

Mak grabbed the ketchup and gave it to Boy, “Just thinking about Mint and Nadech. You know they’re together?”

Boy started laughing, “Get out of here. You’re kidding right?”

Mak gave him a serious look.

“No way…..are you serious?”

Mak nodded, “Turn around and look for yourself….”

Boy turned around and saw Nadech and Mint sitting down under a tree having a lunch of their own. Feeding each other.

“Since when did they dated?” Boy asked.

“That’s what I wanna know. You usually see Nadech with Yaya and out of nowhere he tells everyone he’s dating Mint.”

“Nadech usually tells me everything but I don’t know why he didn’t tell me about this.”

“This is just unbelievable….”

Boy smirked, “Jealous?”

“No…”

“Nadech….you sure it’s working?” Mint asked while feeding Nadech pudding.

“Trust me. If Mak really have feelings for you, he’s boiling up inside right now. I just wanna know how long it’s gonna take him before he blows up.”

“I wonder what they’re talking about?”

“Obviously us.”

“You know, the only person I feel bad about is Yaya. What if she sees us like this? Even though she knows of the plan, she probably gonna feel disheartened.”

“Shoot that’s her fault for being stubborn and not admitting she likes me. It’s good she sees us like this. She know her feelings for me faster. But she won’t see us, she’s in class right now.”

From afar, Yaya stood there watching them with Margie, feeling sad inside. Margie put her arms around Yaya after seeing her become sad, “You alright?”

Yaya nodded and put on a brave smile, “Yeah, I’m fine.”

“So when did they become a couple?” Margie asked.

“Oh awhile now I guess.”

“I’m surprise though. I mean, I thought Nadech liked you…”

Yaya half smiled then continued to watch Nadech and Mint from afar.

“Mint…since I’m helping you. You need to help me too.”

“With what?”

“Well since we’re already pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Could you pretend to like me so I can make Yaya jealous?”

“What? She was in on this plan and now you’re gonna go behind her back? I don’t wanna do that.”

“Please……I just wanna see if she have any feelings for me.”

“I thought you two are dating?”

“No. She hasn’t told me how she feels about me yet. And with you helping me, she’ll confess quicker.”

Mint smirked, “You just can’t wait huh?”

Nadech shook his head and laughed, “So are you in or out?”

“ I don’t know….she’s my best friend. I don’t want to hurt her.”

“You’re not hurting her. You’re just helping her realize her true feelings. Same thing goes for Mak, he’s probably not liking me much right now but I’m helping him.”

“What if there starts to be problems between us?”

“Whatever is gonna happen, let it happen….”

“Okay fine….you’re helping me so I’ll help you……”

-----------------------------------

“I can’t believe you dragged us into this” Faai complained.

Aof had dragged Nam and Faai to IST to spy on Yaya and the Narry guy after school.

“You know I wouldn’t complain if we were still that teen age back then. I mean how old are we to spy on your daughter Aof?” Nam asked.

“Man why you guys complaining? I asked y’all if y’all wanna come and y’all both said yes.”

“And you’re positive you’re gonna see that Narry guy with Yaya?”

“If he’s gentleman enough, he’ll walk her to her car like any nice boyfriend would do.”

“And if he doesn’t?” Faai asked.

“Then he can’t be her boyfriend because Yaya’s boyfriend must treat her like a princess.”

Faai laughed, “You know with us spying like this, reminds me of when we were spying on Win and Bebe back then Nam.”

Nam nodded remembering the good old days, “Oh yeah, that’s right. Dang we were such dorks back then.”

Aof smirked, “Were?”

Faai slapped Aof in the head, “You too dork spying on your daughter like this.”

“Look, look,” said Nam getting Faai and Aof’s attention. “There goes Yaya walking to her car with some guy.

“What’s wrong?” Nadech asked. “You seem quiet today.”

“Nothing” Yaya answered.

“There’s gotta be something. Tell me….”

“I told you nothing….”

Nadech stared hard into Yaya’s eyes, “You sure…you know you can tell me anything.”

“Yes I’m sure…now go before Mak or anyone else sees you with me and they’ll think you’re cheating on Mint….”

“Hey isn’t that Nadech, Nikorn’s son, that’s dating Mint?” Nam asked inside the car.

Faai nodded, “It is. What is he doing with Yaya? And where’s Mint? Shouldn’t he be walking her to her car?”

“That guy’s a player!” Aof shrieked. “He’s dating Mint but going behind her back and is seeing Yaya. What a jerk!”

Aof unbuckled his seat belt and was about to get out of the car but Nam and Faai held on to him, “Where are you going?”

“To tell Yaya not to talk to that guy.”

“Okay you need to calm down” Faai told him. “It might not even be true. I mean, he’s not doing anything to show a sign that he’s cheating on Mint.”

Nam nodded, “That’s right. If you go in now, Yaya will know we were spying on her.”

Aof calmed down and stayed inside the car and continue to spy on them. After Yaya left, the three saw Mint approaching Nadech. The two talked for a bit and then left in his car.

“That guy’s a cheater..” said Aof. “We need to tell Tengneung and Sammie about it.”

“We don’t know that.”

“Man, he’s either cheating on Mint with Yaya or cheating on Yaya with Mint. Either way, those two girls are gonna get their heartbroken because of that guy.”

“So what are we gonna do?” asked Nam.

Aof started the engine, “Faai, call Som and tell her to meet us at Tengneung’s house. We’re heading over there right now.​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. it's true the father saw nadech with yaya.. hahaha...

all the father's are becoming a spy... hahahah.. funny to see this chapter..

when will mak confess. faster.. faster.. =p

n_naruk

Every scenes with boy & margie always makes me go "awwwws" they are just too cute!
Mint & nadech dating is having jealousy effects on yaya & mark. Nadech, you are one sneaky boy for reals. Wrapping one plan on the other! Mark is totally having a tight grip on his fist!! Hahaha :p

Omg, Aof! He is protectively insane on yaya. And him and his thinking of one cheating on another. I love the parents. They crack me up. I miss them in FF1 & FF2!