Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man da last eps i saw was eps 5. i really need to catch up but i actually been busy lol such a change for my lazy ass self haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm at da end of eps 6. dat part when bua and lift were looking at dat empty lot and oil came and bothered dem lol bua was bout to hit him and he ran LMAO dat shiet was funny haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i'm wayyyyyy behind. cause i was up in ny dat one weekend eatin cupcakes and testing out my intake of liquor LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha! Anyways I love the fireworks after their wedding. It's so cute there were hearts and ingredients to make som tum!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dats funny. i just finished eps 6. it takes me forever to finish one eps. cause my desktop don't have much memory and it'll restart sometimes when i'm watching a vdo. i watch on youtube and da eps are split in 10min parts but dats good for my desktop so i can take lil breaks w/o it restarting. so deres already 10 eps? today eps 10 aired right? good lord i have a lot to catch up on

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep 10 episodes already. Actually I've never even watched ep 6 LOL. I started watching the lakorn right from ep 7 and from there on. Tomorrow's episode, no wait i mean today since it's already after midnight lol, looks interesting! I can't wait!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw u cheated LOL i started on eps 7 but i'm gonna finish it tomorrow. i don't think i'll catch up. i'll finish after it ends lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep I cheated and took a head start by diving into the lakorn when it almost ends lol. One bad thing about cheating is I couldn't figure out who was who and why things were happening lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL. that's the consequences of it ..
but really, there's nothing to miss out.
maybe, you just miss out the whole BABY exchange part.
aside from that. Just alot of catfight between the market ppl, his gf, and Moohom calling her mom, jai rai over and over :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO Cecilia you're a cheater too? So anyways today's ep was not interesting at all. There were cute scenes of Oil and Bua on their honeymoon but other than that the climax has not started. And god they kiss so much lol. Oil's mom is such a bitch too!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oil's mama is in jai rao and her character in dere is similar LOL but we see a lot less of her in jai rao. lift is in jai rao too haha ohhh so is ning LOL is tomorrow da last eps?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No...I watched this from beginning to end, I know exactly what Ceci's talking about...the mom had a flashback about going into labor...then there was a flashback about the servant and Mukhorm's uncle or whatever he is telling her people are coming, while she's hovering over the baby...it was around the time Mukhorm's grandma got murdered by the nanny...

I didn't cheat, although I should've, cuz it was making me mad...but if it wasn't for meeting Lift, I would've skipped it a long time ago.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No...I watched this from beginning to end, I know exactly what Ceci's talking about...the mom had a flashback about going into labor...then there was a flashback about the servant and Mukhorm's uncle or whatever he is telling her people are coming, while she's hovering over the baby...it was around the time Mukhorm's grandma got murdered by the nanny...

I didn't cheat, although I should've, cuz it was making me mad...but if it wasn't for meeting Lift, I would've skipped it a long time ago.
LOL we're accusing Cecilia of cheating because yeah that part that you talked about didn't occur till ep 7 or was it 8 I forget.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LOL we're accusing Cecilia of cheating because yeah that part that you talked about didn't occur till ep 7 or was it 8 I forget.
Oh, I didn't know what episode that was, my bad...true, you didn't miss much...but you could already tell that happened in the beginning, it was easy to figure it out...I already knew before that flashback that that was the case...just the way things worked out...

cecilia

Staff member
Good that So clarified it .. b/c i was going to go .. i didn't cheat, i watched it in full b/c of Oil and Bua .. I like them together .. just annoy at the fact that the market ppl have more power and control over the owner of the market LOL