Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, looking at these pictures.
i wanna have a papaya salad in front of me now
oils' so handsome in here.. but i sometime, can't stand his goofiness.
i wish, he's back to drama ...

fun

Expired Sarnie
gosh, looking at these pictures.
i wanna have a papaya salad in front of me now
oils' so handsome in here.. but i sometime, can't stand his goofiness.
i wish, he's back to drama ...
I haven't even begin this. Hoping this weekend when I am alone. Is Oil's goofiness annoying or what? If so, I don't want to watch.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's annoying to me ..
a bit over exaggerate ..
but his handsome looks makeup for it :lol:
i can't believe her mom got that harsh on her and her granny.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn i'm in da middle of eps 4. oh my garsh dat part where they made him eat nam prik at her house LOL poor oil hahahahaha

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
it's crazy how they put soo much pepper in their papaya salad...

my mouth will burn in flames....

cecilia

Staff member
haha. the cross eyes OIL did at bua's shop was funny :loool:

gosh, the mom is so evil, saying all those things to her ..
if i'm her, i don't know how i'll take her back.

her papaya salad looks good ..

one thing i don't get is ..
if her mom is the owner of the market, doesn't she have more power than the marketeer?
how can they let some of the ppl there boss ppl around with no law ..
it makes the whole thing look corrupted w/no law to govern.

awe. he kissed her. he steal the kiss from the 'suppose lift/bua wedding'

why do they have to fight. i always love it when Oil hug his lady heroine from behind. that was romantic.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i don't get y bua's mama let dat weird ass crew go around ripping people off in her market. i'm watchin eps 5 and almost done. dat scream oil did when he realized dat he was holding a cartoon in his hands instead of his real project was funny lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm currently watching this lakorn right now. But ughh Bua's mom makes me so madd!! The next episode she is so harsh to Bua!! Anyways Oil is so cute in this lakorn lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis is da 2nd lakorn dat i saw her in, bua's mama. da first one i saw her in she played as a poor lady. she look good as poor and rich

iono

sarNie Hatchling
^ wasn't she in tee trakoon song? ;D

Oil is so goofy in this lakorn.. sometimes it's entertaining.. haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I saw the lady that played Bua's mom in a couple lakorns. My mom told me that she used to be a nang'ek and she played Jum Leuy Ruk the original? Idk something like that lol

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i am up to ep 7 and finally the back story of the maid and bua's mum is reveal
can't wait for the next ep

cecilia

Staff member
yes. she play alot of mother in law role ..

and she's the original n'ek for JLR for ch7 Likit version.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man, this is so confusing, so Bua and Jen (Duang) are sisters but they don't have the same mother, but rather the same father. I think i got that right.. from ep 7, but what i don't get is whether the Mum is the daughter of the grandma or jst her caretaker. :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
^i suppose so .. pat's the nanny's daughter .. and she's her mom's daughter .LOL
so the mom doesn't know what's going on either .. it's all in the doing of the nanny.

each time i see Bua make them salad, my mouth's dripping. it looks so good.

can you imagine the ppl watching this in thailand .. they can just run off to get their salad at a standyby booth.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I knew that nanny did a switch so her daughter could be raised by a wealthy famile...

After seeing Lift & Oil in concert, and meeting them, my perspective about both has changed...I loved Oil, and expected him to be his goofy self, but either because he was still kinda sick, or it's just his personality...he's really quiet. He's a great entertainer, with lots of energy, but as for socializing with his fans, he's a little reserved and quiet...I love love love Lift so much now, he's really warm and sweet, and his smile is so contagious, I really like him either as much as Oil, or possibly more...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^i suppose so .. pat's the nanny's daughter .. and she's her mom's daughter .LOL
so the mom doesn't know what's going on either .. it's all in the doing of the nanny.

each time i see Bua make them salad, my mouth's dripping. it looks so good.

can you imagine the ppl watching this in thailand .. they can just run off to get their salad at a standyby booth.
or get it delivered LOL aw damn i want some som tum w/ fried chicken right now