Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

cecilia

Staff member
^or if i'm in thailand, before i watch this on air, i would order myself a bowl of som tum and enjoy it with the lakorn(just like them american eaten them popcorn :lol: ) it's way good and healthy ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^it's the last day they celebrate for the Princess's death ..
they have to do all these ceremony before cremating her, so that's why the clip only show this much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
they have to do all these ceremony before cremating her, so that's why the clip only show this much.
Might as well not show it at all. Ahahaha Thai people kind of funny. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
today's episode was funny.
OIl so funny on the part of him mimicking the AFTERMATH of a 'suppose' r scene between n'ek and p'ek
got me laughing so hard with his squeaky voice and smiling faces, feeling ashame that Bua took advantage of him LOL
i can't wait til next week. preview show the mom is gettng close to knowing the truth .. and hug+kiss :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^same here. every time, thinking about it already got my mouth watery. LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Not that I know of...I never saw Oil actually kiss Aum...and Lift never really kissed anyone...maybe it's cuz they're on Ch. 3 now, so they just totally go for it

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching that right now. In the middle of it. Waiting for episode 10. I have to watch it on youtube though, been doing that for a long time now. Ever since our thai sattelite broke and my dad got too lazy to fix >_<

But wow Oil kissed her three times already. :slapandkissse3: I think.. im trying to keep count. I know they're not real but still. haha
And omigosh Oil and Lift are coming to my state for a concert but my mom won't even take me. It's so sad. I bet I won't get this kind of chance again...EVER.
:lmao:

But my mom told me that Bua Chompoo married this old rich Chinese dude. She showed me a picture, he looks all old and ugly. No offense. But I'm starting to get the feeling that she married him for his money. Which is stupid. I'm pretty sure she can find a younger, better looking, and almost as rich husband.

Sooo any opinions and comments or something you guys just want to randomly reply about, go ahead. That's what I'm here for
:kiss:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
But my mom told me that Bua Chompoo married this old rich Chinese dude. She showed me a picture, he looks all old and ugly. No offense. But I'm starting to get the feeling that she married him for his money. Which is stupid. I'm pretty sure she can find a younger, better looking, and almost as rich husband.
He's 32 and she is 27.
They been dating for 6 years. I don't think 32 is old.
They haven't married yet. The wedding is set for November 21 or maybe 21, this coming week.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
He's 32 and she is 27.
They haven't married yet. The wedding is set for November 21 or maybe 21, this coming week.
Yeah I don't think that's that old either. Well at least they love each other ^_^
BTW: Lynda, what happened to your blog?

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! i cant wait to watch this lakron. i love oil and bua....and to see them together finally. oh and you said a slap and kissing scene :yahoo: :slapandkissse3:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
He's 32 and she is 27.
Yeah I think 5 years apart is a really good gap, I don't think it's old at all either, but wow 6 years they must love each other.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Lol Cecilia, you used a funny word, probably didn't think right but, celebrate for the Princess's death? :lol:

Anyways this lakorn is predictable. B) B)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Yeah I don't think that's that old either. Well at least they love each other ^_^
BTW: Lynda, what happened to your blog?
:(
I don't know. I have to wait until Tinah gets back, hopefully she gets back around the 20th. Probably something minor.
Right now I'm blogging at my free wordpress blog, well not really blogging, just existing.

cecilia

Staff member
Lol Cecilia, you used a funny word, probably didn't think right but, celebrate for the Princess's death? :lol:

Anyways this lakorn is predictable. B) B)
^ah, you're right Sunny,
i didn't reread it.
it does come out weird ;)
apologized for that.
they're not celebrating.
they're finishing the ceremony.
last day for the ceremony.
or is there's another word for it ..
sorry, i feel so bad for saying that now :( ..
the citizens are certainly not celebrating for sure, they're sad that she's gone to a better place.

it's very predictable .. i just wish the MOM do a DNA test on both the girls ..
after these few episodes. seem like she have no clue her baby got switch, she's just like Sinjai's character in KKKJ.
the only difference is, she didn't do much to verify her doubt. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I know, the mom is mean...usually mothers are happy to hear they have children somewhere, but not this one...What makes Tuang so special that she can't possibly accept the fact that Mukhorm is her daughter? She wasn't even conscious, so she should at least consider the possibility of Mukhorm being her daughter...It was so sad that she told Mukhorm she only has one daughter...if I was Mukhorm, I wouldn't forgive her either...so closed off to the fact that she's her daughter...and why does Oil push the subject onto Mukhorm so much? He's bugging her about not accepting her mom, when her mom doesn't accept her either...I liked the scene at her wedding when she threw that lady's present on the floor...she deserved that...and they better catch that psycho nanny.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
:(
I don't know. I have to wait until Tinah gets back, hopefully she gets back around the 20th. Probably something minor.
Right now I'm blogging at my free wordpress blog, well not really blogging, just existing.

Awh okay I'll go see your other blog for now ^_^ Hopefully it comes back soon ^_^