Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
yes Yam play as jao ying Wanalee,if follow old ver. she end up with Akani which this ver. play by Aont.
but the scripts can always change so i won't trust it. just have to wait & see who she'll really end up with,
which i really hope a happy ending for her.
Ep.10:
the scene Yam stabbed herself, she play it so well.
it was cool that Yam & Fuse exchange bloods to help eachother. they kinda look cute together.
wonder how she will meet Aont & they fell in love,hope they meet eachother sooner than the old ver.
sad seem like will be a while before see Yam again cause next eps. will introduce Sing and others.
Anantha nakarat is funny always threaten Wanalee to marry him, crazy but cute lol.
Tar play his character so well(use his voice/eyes so well,has power in his voice).
i like Tar's voice has a nice deep tone, unlike Fuse's voice weak/kinda ugly.
Aont ooOOh i was hoping she will get with Tar...they looks good together..
thank you for the little summary.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aont ooOOh i was hoping she will get with Tar...they looks good together..
thank you for the little summary.
yeah i won't mind either if Yam end up with Tar. it'll be good to see them as a couple for the first time.
she get with Aont is also good, finally they'll have happy ending, make up for "Thep sung wan".
so Yam get with either Tar or Aont is fine, just want her to have a happy ending this time.
your welcome about the summary.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope yam doesnt end up wit fuse because when she put her blood on him he looked at her like he has fallen in love. If this new version makes them end up together im going to hate it even more!! Since fuse will already have 2 wives and yam loves his brother Graideth! Who noes maybe in this version they will make Graideth end up wit Wanalee. But i prefer her wit Akanni.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
ewwwyy...wtf! he does know that she liked his other brother..wtf..
ewwww...boran these days...gossshhh..Fuse and Yam does not match one little bit..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i also hope Yam doesn't end up with Fuse hate p'ek with many wives. want her to end up with Aont. hope will see her scenes again soon. but i guess will be a while cause the story is still about Sing and then will introduce Akanni right?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Akanni was suppose to show up before sing, but they've changed soo much, fuse should've already gotten the darb jed see by now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad to see Yam again show her scenes sooner than i thought. wonder who is the parrot? she was thinking it's Graided and ask the bird but it won't tell cause if tell it can't see her again. in the old version was there a guy who was curse as a parrot? still Aont didn't appear yet taking a long time for Akani to appear. so make me wonder if this version Wanalee will end up with Akani or maybe with Graided if he's really the bird that got curse and if the curse is over maybe they'll end up together. so i think there's a chance Yam may end up with Fuse but with the older twin which if it's i'm ok with it cause Graided doesn't have a wife yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dont want to spoil it for anyone sorry! Yes in the old version Graideth was the cursed parrot.
oh so it's Graideth, i thought so, cause Petchara was saying he felt familiar with the parrot too. so did the cursed broke and Graideth came back to being human or he die first? maybe this version he won't die and end up with Wanalee or gonna be like the old version she get with Akani at the end. i don't mind being spoil i want to know hehe.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
oh so it's Graideth, i thought so, cause Petchara was saying he felt familiar with the parrot too. so did the cursed broke and Graideth came back to being human or he die first? maybe this version he won't die and end up with Wanalee or gonna be like the old version she get with Akani at the end. i don't mind being spoil i want to know hehe.
Ok this wat happened in the old version....someone told Petchara that the only way to save his brother Graideth was by killing him..so Petchara killed the parrot and it turned into Graideth but he wasnt awake. Graideth was terribly injured and thts when the vAmpires stole his body and helped bring back his life so they could use him around. When Graideth meets Petchara he hates Petchara so much because he thinks that Petchara purposely tried to kill him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok this wat happened in the old version....someone told Petchara that the only way to save his brother Graideth was by killing him..so Petchara killed the parrot and it turned into Graideth but he wasnt awake. Graideth was terribly injured and thts when the vAmpires stole his body and helped bring back his life so they could use him around. When Graideth meets Petchara he hates Petchara so much because he thinks that Petchara purposely tried to kill him.
thanks for telling. oh gosh Graideth misunderstand and hate Petchara that's sucks. did Graideth and Wanalee see eachother? wonder how Akani and Wanalee will meet hope not at the every end though. want them to have at least some cute scenes together.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for telling. oh gosh Graideth misunderstand and hate Petchara that's sucks. did Graideth and Wanalee see eachother? wonder how Akani and Wanalee will meet hope not at the every end though. want them to have at least some cute scenes together.
No wanalee never meets graideth again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
No wanalee never meets graideth again.
oh ok Thanks, but maybe this version they'll meet again, hope they do at least to say good bye, cause she has been waiting for him and he has been with her as the parrot, at least let them see eachother again in his human form. i think their couple is so sad. Wanalee is a sad character. sigh.. why Yam lately get sad roles. hopefully happy ending for her in here. did Umarawadee died? She and Sing are a cute couple too.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
the new concubine princess is ugly as well.. i like the older version. i swear the prince got a lot more accomplished in the older one. he got the manee jed saeng after. and and the princess who singhs wife she wasnt such a punk this this version.

soysuva

sarNie Egg
Quick question, what episode does aont appear in this boran lakorn? what about yam? did they meet yet? (for people who saw already)

I don't want too watch the whole damn drama, just want to watch aont and yam parts. I just went to check the first 4 episodes and it was a waste of time. So i rather just watch yam's part and aont.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Quick question, what episode does aont appear in this boran lakorn? what about yam? did they meet yet? (for people who saw already)

I don't want too watch the whole damn drama, just want to watch aont and yam parts. I just went to check the first 4 episodes and it was a waste of time. So i rather just watch yam's part and aont.

I don't know about Yam, but Aont showed up around esp 26 or 27 up.