Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HOLY CRAP...Damn what the hell is going on...the customers are sooo damn UGLY i mean UGLLLYYY...the main lead girl in green shes ugly..LOL...I think its time to retired from boran..THEY JUST NEED TO STOPPPPP PERIOD..........TAKE A DAMN REST FOR COUPLE YEARS and come back with a better story, people and customers..

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
HOLY CRAP...Damn what the hell is going on...the customers are sooo damn UGLY i mean UGLLLYYY...the main lead girl in green shes ugly..LOL...I think its time to retired from boran..THEY JUST NEED TO STOPPPPP PERIOD..........TAKE A DAMN REST FOR COUPLE YEARS and come back with a better story, people and customers..
aren't thats too mean, to say she's ugly, dont judge her like that, u haven't seen her act yet, maybe this might be a hit, no one knows....my opinion.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
whats the storyline??
this is a remake lakorn. the old one was about: there's a castle with a king and two twin sons (the youngest twin is the main guy) the castle is being destroyed by shooting stars or some type of curse and people are slowly dying. in order to save the castle and people they need the most powerful weapon in the world the "Darb 7 See" so the oldest prince goes out to find the sword and disappears for awhile, so the youngest brother(the main one) decides to go out to find the sword and/or his brother to save the castle and villagers. It's a very hard journey and many obstacles to overcome, along the way he meets these 5 powerful monks guys that gives him a special talking branch that can transform into a flying horse. he continues his journey and finds a new castle wit a beautiful princess that's half human half bird haha. and he gets with her and all and they have two twin boys but he never really met them because he continues his journey,eventually he gets the sword but ppl start to find out that the sword has been taken and now it's easier for others to steal it from him. ppl steal it around and then the "Manee 7 Sang" is another powerful weapon that is equally as strong as the sword. the main guy is always fighting, because of other people's greed and girls. and finds another castle with another beautiful princess wit a fiance that also fights wit the main guy, and her father is the p'ek main enemy. her father wants the prince's 1st wife to himself..and he also kills their twin sons...but later the prince and has 1 kid with his 1st wife and another kid wit his 2nd wife and they r the old twins that reincarnated. one bad thing was cuz of all this fighting and attention with girls he wasted so much time that by the time he went back to save his father's castle everything was too late.. and theres also this guy that gets bitten by a vampire and needs to be saved by the power of the "Manee 7 Sang".

:thumbsup: the rest of the story is really REALLY good in my opinion i dnt wanna spoil everything. but idk how the remake will be.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the old version of the lakorn (MY FAVORITE) and RIP BOY BLINYA!! he was soo cute in this 1!
1st opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUT1yoamibg
2nd opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsj3z2F6XMw

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
umm im not liking the costuming at all.....dam why do they have to make it look so weird.....like cant they just go with the usual crown for lady and bun on top for the guys....i guess they trying to make each lakorn look different buh we would prefer it more if they kept it simple.....and usually the more simple costumes they wear the better the lakorn will be.....there was a time period like this ages ago when they change the costuming to weird costumes like this and their borans got really boring so i dnt no why they are repeating history again.....shouldnt they learnt from tier past?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
That teaser was plain WACK!!! I was like WTF is all this shit!! I'm not even gonna give this a try. I want to go to Thailand and just slap some scene into them already.:numchuck:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The one thing I liked about this lakorn is that there is no Kids generation LOLLLLLL... but the remake looks so flipping lame

boy&yam

sarNie Egg
I don't like fuse's hair and it doesn't match him.....
the new nang ake....is okay and i like the hair though....
about tar.....ewwww....he's looks likes a dad when he has a fake beard on his chin.....

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
that was one of the worst teaser i've ever seen! compared to the old one THIS GOT NOTHING ON IT! and in the end wen fuse recites the spell thing 2 make the stick turn in2 a horse the "om, so, chi, po, li"?? well he said that wit NO REACTION! he said it like he was reading or something..he cannot compare to the old actors.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
in the end wen fuse recites the spell thing 2 make the stick turn in2 a horse the "om, so, chi, po, li"?? well he said that wit NO REACTION! he said it like he was reading or something..he cannot compare to the old actors.
I was thinking the same thing...he seems like he just reading the script...oh gosh, I feel sorry for these people.