Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 15- Hard To Choose, But Wanting You So Much... (X)

Sandy didnt expect Weena to called Aris to come and visit them for she wants him to attend the hi-so gathering this coming Friday. "why did you invited him?", the first question she asked from her. for her, Weena wasn't respecting her own privacy.

Weena: why? what's wrong with that?... he's your boyfriend. you told me that you loved him.
Sandy: but you shouldn't call him, im the one who suppose to call and tell him...
Weena: but girl... it's already Wednesday and the party will be on Friday.
Sandy: but-
Weena: he'll come tomorrow, aren't you happy to see him? (she just smile, but Sandy was still pissed from her.)

her friend sat on the sofa and get some magazine to take a glance of some latest fashion wear. Sandy didnt know what to do, she was pissed and she regret that she told Weena that she loved him... she was still not sure about what's the status of her relationship with Aris. but she know that fact to herself, that she wants him so badly. that she dont want herself to be away like this with him, she missed him...

inside her room, she get herself confuse with the word "love"... she imagine herself and Aris being together... then her fame. all her life she's living at the center being praise by some of her hi-so sisters and the guys who wanted her, but they knew that she was so hard to reach. but this man came into her life, she was captured by his existence and miss his grip. in the end, she still dont know the answer to herself... except from wanting him even more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day...

she was tired from work as she was about to go home, while on the road... she almost forgot that today is the day that Aris will come and so she decided to buy some food the two of them. but as she got home, she didnt expect to see Weena in her unit. she dont understand why her friend always like to stay at her unit, she was thinking if Weena likes Aris more than she does.

Weena: oh, hi girl~! (giving her peck kiss on the cheek. while her eyes was glancing on Aris, he was just looking at them.)
Sandy: what are you doing here, anyway?
Weena: what kind of question is that... i came here to see Aris either... besides, im the one who told him to go here just to be with you...

as Sandy put the dish at the top of the table, she excuse herself and went inside her room to change. she's really pissed and she felt like something's going on between them or she was jealous only?

at dinner she couldn't take the happy faces of the two while they were talking, they were talking about the things they have in common. when she made a sound to clear her throat the two went back to eat again. after dinner, Weena didnt stay long anymore for someone called her and wants to see her. it made Sandy relieve now that her friend is leaving.

when she finally close the door, Aris wrap his arms around her body to lock her and before he could kiss her on the neck, she let go of herself from him as she wanted to avoid him. she was still pissed. "is there something wrong? are you mad at me?", he asked as he grab her hands to stop her.

Sandy: im not...
Aris: hey... hey wait...
Sandy: (she let go of his hands off her.) we'll just talk tomorrow... im not in the mood to talk to you tonight... (she get into her room fastly and lock it.)
Aris: hey, Sandy~! what wrong tell me...
Sandy: nothing... im just not in mood. (she could hear his sigh.)
Aris: is this about awhile ago?.... you think i didnt notice that you're some kind of a pissed on your friend. Weena is your friend.
Sandy: ahhh... so you're siding her? is that it?
Aris: im not saying like that... im saying that why you must acted that way infront of her.
Sandy: (she opened the door.) because i know her more than you do!...
Aris: why are you raising your voice over me?
Sandy: (she look away but either way... she dont know what to say anymore, she want to end it tonight.) we'll just talk tomorrow... im gonna sleep now.
Aris: (she was about to close the door but Rome stop it.) you're not going to sleep not until we're finish talking.

he walk slowly close to her "you're jealous, right? tell me you were jealous...", she was backing out head towards to the edge of the bed while he's getting closer to her. she was waying her head as she tells him that she's not jealous or whatsoever, her actions shows protest but deep inside she wants to do it with him now. she want to remain stable with what her mind tells her... not now... her eyes were pleading.

but it was too late for her to do so... to protest. she felt the edge of the bed on her knees and automatically she fell as she was seated already on the bed while her eyes cant get off his. he's inches away from her, until he push her to lay down on the bed and he climbed as he was starting unbuttoned his polo shirt. before he could undress himself, he gave her a light kiss on her lips and ask her again "you're jealous, right? tell me you are...".

she rolled over as she was finally on top of him and sealed him with a kiss. from his lips to his navel, she unbuckled his belt immediately and before she could take it off, she return to his lips and kiss him again... then she continued undressing his lower and and successfully took off his pants and only his brief was left. he could feel her long wavy hair brushing off his chest giving him an intense feeling deep inside of him and was beginning to grow over his manhood over her.

he helped her took off the clothes and when she's finally naked, he grabbed her neck to kiss her passionately. they always forget themselves of how they used to be if they make love like this, they're so into it. for she her, she will never get tired making love like this to him... she just want him even more and more.

he thought he was the one who's suppose to teach her a lesson, but it turns out that Sandy always making her first move and he's unable to control himself from her anymore as he wasn't only wanting her even more... he loves her and he wouldn't make love to her if he doesnt have feelings for her. he wanted to give everything that would make satisfy her... but when it comes to him... was she only satisfied in bed? and not with love? had she even notice his importance to her life?

after they had the wild hours, he end up staring at the ceiling, still couldn't sleep. he even extend his arm even more just to brush off her long wavy hair while his eyes wandering off the ceiling. when Sandy make a little move closer to him even more, he smile as she even hug him more.... dont even want to let him go. he gave him light kisses on her face, to her forehead until her nose and even hug her tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i thought you went to work...", he just woke up and as he got out of the room... he saw her preparing their breakfast. she was just smiling while looking at him, he dont understand her... something about her smile. after she put some plates on the table and followed the dishes that she prepared, she immediately came to him and gave him a kiss.

Aris: what's with the kiss? (he smile back at her, while holding her chin up.)
Sandy: nothing... today im not gonna go to work...
Aris: (Sandy pulled him as she was inviting him to join breakfast with him.) why?
Sandy: because tonight will be Hi-So gathering... and i haven't bought some clothes yet to wear. and also, we are going to buy some suit for you too...
Aris: oh, you dont have to spend anymore for me... i already brought something to wear.
Sandy: really? let me see then... (she get up from her seat and when she went to the living room where his luggage standing at the corner, she immediately opened it. there was a slight dismay in her mind when she saw the clothes that he was planning to wear for tonight...) do you really insist to wear this? (she just asked but he he didnt answer.) mmm... can we just buy a new one? (she came back and clung onto him.) please... there's this dress that i like and i want the suit will fit to that dress... please... (she gave him a kiss at his cheek.)
Aris: (he hold her arms as he was caressing her and he finally smile at him.) ok... if you really insist...

in his mind there's something he didnt understand, he still couldnt find any answer but he just agreed because it's what she wants. he want to give what she wants, what satisfies her is what he wanted see... he wants to see her happy. that's one thing for sure that he wanted in his mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was his first time to be with Sandy shopping alone, he also notice that she's a shopaholic and only wanted the expensive ones. she likes to spend all the money inside her wallet, it's one thing that satisfies her. when she bought some clothes for him, he showed to her that it didnt bothered him at all, however, deep inside it offended him. he doesnt like a woman to buy something for him.

Sandy: Aris, come here... do you like this one... i think it looks good on you...
Aris: Sandy, that's enough... (he whispered, but it felt like a warning sign for her.)
Sandy: (she then, still smiles and put back the clothes at the rack.) mmmm... let's go take a look some formal suits?
Aris: but... let me buy the suit, okay? i dont want you to buy it for me...
Sandy: okay~! (she smile happily.)

he just sighed and followed her as they finally went to the boutique.

he didnt expect that all the suits inside the boutique were expensive, he just cleared his throat while taking a look at the price... Sandy liked the white formal suit and when she ask him to try it out, inside the fitting room he look at the tag price. though he had enough money to buy some ordinary suit, he had no choice but use his credit card today. he finally made up his mind since this suit is what she wants.

but as he got out of the fitting room, he saw her paying the suit. he was disappointed as she didnt keep her word, as she turn around and said "i already pay it for you...". she was smiling but he just gave her a half smile.

she knew that she offended him a little, but for her... it wasn't a big deal at all. she wanted to eat before they must go home, but Aris insist that they'll just eat at home. she didnt protest anymore, she knew that he wasn't in the mood at all.

Next Episode 15- Hard To Choose, But Wanting You So Much... II

-----------------------------

the war between lovers is starting already.... heeheeheehee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i understand how aris will feel like...not being able to pay for it because sandy would buy it with her money for the most expensive...
so sad that she can't see that he is there for her

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update nikki....i cant wait to see what kind of problems they gonna get at the party.....with rita being like that

nikki1786

LizQuen
i understand how aris will feel like...not being able to pay for it because sandy would buy it with her money for the most expensive...
so sad that she can't see that he is there for her
i mean... yeah, Aris can afford that expensive suit but for him... its kinda waste of money and the fact it was just a gathering party... XD

thanks for the update nikki....i cant wait to see what kind of problems they gonna get at the party.....with rita being like that
mmm... Rita didnt mean to but because she's still confuse of what she for him... until... XD heehehehe i wont tell~!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
nikki, are you going to start updating this more often?? If you are, I will start on this one after 5Rs.

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki, are you going to start updating this more often?? If you are, I will start on this one after 5Rs.

yes.... after 5r... i'll be starting on this one... coz this fic already reach at the mid of the story part... so it's like there also few more chapters on this. i also need to finish this so that i can start on ONSO2 and MFF(with comics.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 15- Hard To Choose, But Wanting You So Much... II

Sandy was getting ready and so she's waiting for Aris to come out and see if how's the suit. she was still not done as she chose to wear the diamond earrings while she looked to herself on the mirror. meanwhile, even though Aris was still not in the mood, he was also getting ready and without hesitant at all, he wore the suit that she bought awhile ago. he knock on her door when he wanted her to be the one to knot the bow tie.

as he entered her room, she couldn't express how she feel when she saw him with the white formal suit. there were only three words that registered to her mind "he's indeed handsome!". same goes for him, he just cant get off his eyes of her. "can you?", he handed her the bow tie. as she started to make a knot she notice that his couldn't take away from her.

Sandy: (she's almost done... but she stop in the middle when she look at him into his eyes.) you're mad aren't you? (he didnt speak, then he started to look away.) ok... you're really mad at me... (when she's done, she was about to return to the dressing room as she turn around.)
Aris: (but he hold her hand... as they look at each other again.) im sorry....
Sandy: (she dont know why dont even feel mad at him, she didnt know why he's the one who has to say sorry.) yo-you're forgiven... (she smile at him then she hug him as she could feel his scent over her.)

they dont know how, but they felt tempted to make love with each other. however, Sandy dont want to miss this event... especially if she's the one who's still holds the crown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

even if they havent arrive yet, the party was starting already. the guys she'd known for long and the other girls who's nothing but praises over her, they all missed her. she was still the same as before, nothing change in terms of her physical appearance... but rather she look more blooming and inspired. as she walked like one of those hot supermodels that they saw on tv, everybody couldnt get their eyes off her, while Aris was at her back following wherever she goes.

he doesnt feel comfortable this time, he'd been to these kind of gatherings before, but he only end up drinking at the bar with his friend. speaking of a friend, there he meets Sam again, the one he usually hangs out during old days. but he still couldn't take away the differences between them... he's just an ordinary guy, while Sam lives in this hi-so world like where Sandy also lives. "my friend... it's been a long time... i haven't seen you for years...", Sam approach him while glancing at Sandy. she just smile at his friend, then Sam pulled Aris to talk to him for awhile, he then excuse themselves for awhile.

Sam: (the bartender gave them a two glasses of martini.) man, are you dating her? (couldn't answer. they dont know if he and Sandy were dating.) man, this is the only thing i could say... (he took his first sip of his glass.) you're the luckiest guy ever...
Aris: (he just simply made a smirk at him, but he dont probably understand why should he be a luckiest man.) how can you say that?
Sam: c'mon man... she's got everything... every guy that you see here... wants her... except me...
Aris: really... i can still remember that you told me that you got hots for her....
Sam: did i said that? but anyways, some other guys already date her... i bet they're jealous to Sandy's pet.
Aris: pet?
Sam: i mean i heard someone says that she's dating a low-class man... but i dont mean it was you, okay... it's just that the hi-so knows Sandy well... she's not the typical woman who date that kind of guys....

"excuse me for sec... i need to go to the restroom...", he drop the glass to the table bar after he gulp all the way down. he get what he meant and he was pissed of how his old friend being sarcastic infront of him. when he walk straight to the restroom and calm himself, while his inside the cubicle... he could hear the men talk about him and Sandy.

guy 1: if not with Sandy... im gonna kick him out in this party...
guy 2: gate crasher, dude... (they both laugh.)
guy 1: nah... you know what... we those kind of people... we shouldn't care about them.
guy 2: but Sandy cares about that guy... i cant even believe that she hangs out with those kind of guys.
guy 1: stop there... i tell you... he's just one her pets... he wont last...

he get out of the cubicle and the two other guys didnt even know what to say. he came in between them and wash his hands to the lavatory "dont worry... im not one of her pets... and we dont have this so-called relationship....", he ended as he finished washing his hands. before he could get out of restroom, all of a sudden Weena appeared to his sight.

she push him back inside the restroom, she was about to kiss him when she felt like she wanna throw up because she's already drunk. the two guys keep laughing at her, when Aris look at them with mad face they decided to go out. he turned his attention back to Weena who's still vomiting at the lavatory "are you all right?", touching her back.

when wash her mouth and felt his hands on her back, she smile and she turn around to face him. she gave him a long deep kiss.

Sandy was looking for Aris, but she firstly went to ladies room makeover herself again. but when a guy bumped onto her, he was laughing and heard him mentioning Weena's name. she wonder if what's happening until a guy who just got out of the men's room... the door was into slow motion as it closes. her eyes widen and didnt expect to see Weena and Aris kissing each other.

she couldn't exactly describe how she feel, Aris didnt know she witness everything... except from Weena, who opened her eyes and look at her. she close her eyes again, as she wanted to feel Aris' lips, trying to pissed her own friend. Sandy dont want wanna see that kind of scene anymore and so she walked back into the ladies room. from there, she stupidly wallowed up and the scene couldn't get out of her head, she couldn't believe that a friend like Weena could do that to her. it's the first time she saw her friend did that to her, a true bitch.
why with all other guys.... why him? she asked herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he didnt know how long did Weena kiss him, but as her kiss is getting more deeper he opened his eyes to look at her. he then pushed her away, he kept his wary eyes on her face, he couldn't let Weena do this to him. she's supposed to be Sandy's friend... but why, why did she kissed him all of a sudden. he dont understand why all of a sudden Ween showed a devilish smile.

Aris: what are you doing?
Weena: kissing you...
Aris: why are you doing this....
Weena: (she blurted with laugh and walk towards him to touch his face, but he let go of her hand.) oh, Aris... cant you see... i like you... (she clung onto him, but he let go of her hands and tried to stay away from her.)
Aris: you're crazy... Weena, you're just drunk-
Weena: im not drunk... (she clung onto him again to gave him a kiss.)
Aris: you're a bitch... a slut...
Weena: (she let go of him. she dig into her bag to get her lipstick, she look onto the mirror and start to fix herself.) im used to that words... everyone calls me that, not only me... but as you can see... all those people out there... they know Sandy and i are both bitches-
Aris: she's different from you.
Weena: i guess you havent realize that yet. you see... everyone talks about you now. that-you-are-her-latest-pet.
Aris: she's not like you...
Weena: you listen-
Aris: no! you listen... she's different and she's not like you. how come you and Sandy are friends for years? you know what, i will tell her that she'll stay away from you. you're not actually her friend after all.

before he could get out of the restroom, he stopped when Weena said "she saw us...". he didnt care, if he'll explain to Sandy everything once he saw her. he also want to go home, he knew from the start, that when they came into this party... these people talks about them already. not only him... but people see Sandy as a bitch. he could probably take those people talk about him, telling him that he's just a low-class... but he couldn't allow these people calls Sandy a bitch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy was talking to the other guy, but she couldn't forget the scene between Weena and Aris. she's getting even more pissed. she also noticed that Aris didnt come back yet, she was thinking that they are making out in public now, she felt so disgusted. meanwhile, as Aris left Weena in the restroom... he look for Sandy right away.

he finally found her, she was talking to other guys. as he came onto her and said "let's go now.... we shouldn't be here...", while holding her hand to pull her.

Sandy: what?
Aris: (the people look them, even Weena who just got out of the restroom look at them and smiling, as she like the scene.) let's go now... we can't stay for long here.
Sandy: (she let go of her hand from him.) no!... what are you trying to do? can't you see im still enjoying the party?
Aris: you're enjoying this party... that you're surrounded a bunch of hypocrites here!

"hey, man... what are you trying to say? dont start a scene here. we gather this party... because it's Sandy's birthday", one of the hi-so man said, while Aris couldn't say anything after realizing what's this gathering all about. Sandy was even much more disappointed to Aris, she crossed her arms and look at him with disappointment "he's right... dont try to make scene, Aris. i choose to stay here... if you're not enjoying this party, then i wont stop you from leaving... or should i say that... you're not enjoying this party because you're busy making out with my friend?", she look onto Weena who's standing near at the bartender.

Aris: it's not what you think-
Sandy: what i saw is enough... you dont have to explain any further because we dont have this certain relationship to call. (she wanted him to get straight to the point, however, deep inside she's already hurt. she wanted to look strong infront of the crowd.) if you want to go now... then go home by yourself. i'll stay... the party haven't started yet. im not killed joy as like you. (she ended and look away from him.)

"fine... do as what you like. i'll go ahead...", he lowered his voice but cold enough to make her understand that their relationship was nothing special. he was hurt... she hurt his ego and made him look stupid in this party, infront of the crowd. he left as soon as he ended his words, a decision to leave her, since she wanted to stay.

Next Episode 16- Cold Days

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhh what a bunch of evil people, making aris feel like he doesn't belong...that evil Weena, hate her....i feel bad for aris, even though sandy 'thought' she saw aris and weena making out, at least she should hear his side...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more belle MORE MORE MORE this is getting better and better...cold days the next ch CAN'T WAIT don't keep torturing me with the long wait :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhhhhh what a bunch of evil people, making aris feel like he doesn't belong...that evil Weena, hate her....i feel bad for aris, even though sandy 'thought' she saw aris and weena making out, at least she should hear his side...

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more belle MORE MORE MORE this is getting better and better...cold days the next ch CAN'T WAIT don't keep torturing me with the long wait :)

ummm.... this will end soon either... XD just wanted to let you know guys... coz i started this before the 5r then i stopped at the middle of the story... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 16- Cold Days

"happy birthday...", he whispered to himself while staring at the pendant he bought before he came to see her. how could he forget... she was nothing but special to him. however, she haven't realize that yet. there were disappoints and just regretting with this feelings he has for her, hoped that he never fall for her from the start. he put the pendant at the top of the side table, then he finally got up from where he was sitting. he carried his luggage and opened the door as he leaves, but before he could leave... he look at once again to the room and finally took a deep breath as he move out and close the door.

Aris: Sandy... (he didnt expect to see her, she got home already... however, she brought a man with her. it was the man at the party.)
Sandy: (she notice that he's holding his luggage.) so you're going now? (he just nod, expressionless to his face.) it's already late... why dont you just leave tomorrow.
Aris: there are lot of things i have to do...
Sandy: at this late? (she deep sighed and look at the other way.) fine... i cant force you at all if you really want to leave this late. (she look at her friend, the one who drop her home.) do you want to have a cup of coffee first, Jake?
Jake: uh... yeah... sure... (being ambiguous because of the two.)
Sandy: let's go... (she grabbed his hand, while Aris was being pissed now.)
Aris: i have to go...
Sandy: fine... i'll just see you this weekend.

Aris finally went, he couldn't take seeing her and acting they way she is right now. he could compare her to other hi-so people there... they were all the same. he was disappointed even more to her. he just hoped that when he see her this weekend, he hoped not to see her acting this way again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when she entered the room, she was pissed. she just couldn't express it right infront of her long time friend, Jake. she wanted to scream because of this madness, was she at fault? she's the one who's suppose to be mad at him, for she thought Aris was different from other guys she met. if she caught him awhile ago, she dont think she had to act this way.

before she could go to her to change, Jake pulled her to stop her. and he sealed her with a kiss. surprise wasnt the right word, but she was shocked, she didnt close her eyes and seeing from how the way he was kissing her. she dont think it was the right thing to do, there wasnt even a spark that she could feel between them. though Jake, was a long time friend, it can never take the fact that he liked her... he courted her once, but she dont feel like to have a relationship who's also selfish and wild like her.

And Aris was different, he could tame her down anytime. only him who could make her whole self follow to whatever he wants to do.... but not now. she was hurt. what she saw was enough. but she couldn't let Jake continue from what he was doing to her... she might lost her sanity over him. so she pushed him away.

Sandy: what were you just doing?
Jake: isn't it obvious? you know how much i liked you...
Sandy: Jake, i told you... all i can give you is just offer is friendship... nothing else.
Jake: (he couldn't think of any answer anymore... it was really obvious.) is he the one? (Sandy just stood silent.) i'll take that answer as 'yes'... (he come closer to her again and hold up her shoulders.) im sorry... i didnt mean to kiss you... i guess i should go now, i'll just see you tomorrow.
Sandy: (before he could leave, she called him.) Jake... (he turn around to look at her.) thanks for understanding me...

Jake smile at her, he fully understand her... while the man she was thinking wasnt even thinking how she felt right now. she got inside her room and just wanna wallow up alone, while lying to her bed. but before she could lay down, she saw a small box and note at the top of the side table. "i bought this before i arrived.... happy birthday...", as she read the note and saw the pendant... she cried. she wanna regret what happened awhile ago... embarrassed him infront of the crowd and now he left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been a week but no "Cassandra Panchaingpon" came. he got even more disappointed, he was about to forgive her and forget everything that happened. however, she didnt came. he wanted to forgive her and forget about what happened... because that's what he feel, his heart insist it so. "damn this heart... damn her~!", he told himself while thinking of her.

as usual, he was at the ranch.... he prefer to work at the field rather being stuck at the office of Panchaingpon's mansion. while compiling the horseshoes and gave it to the workers to let the horse wear it, one of the workers from the mansion came to see Aris. he has been called by Mr. Panchaingpon, for he has to join lunch with him and told that he has a visitor. he look at his wristwatch, he just realize that it was already lunch and so he told the workers to take a break and said he'll be back. he get his towelette and rub it all over his torso, then he get his new shirt to his mini bag. he was always presentable when he meets Mr. Panchaingpon.

when he arrived at the mansion he didnt expect to meet the person he dont wanna meet ever his life. Duchanee Fah Warunpongsom, the one who owns Duchanee Dairy Farm and the man whom he always deny all these years.

Gramps: (he noticed that Aris doesnt want to see his business partner, Duchanee.) Aris... arent you going to greet my friend here... he's the owner-
Aris: Duchanee Dairy Farm. (he continued, with a cold voice.) forgive me Mr. Panchaingpon... but i think i lost my appetite now.
Gramps: what? but- (Duchanee signaled Mr. Panchaingpon to stop, Mr. Panchaingpon just knew the truth between Duchanee and Aris.)
Duchanee: it's ok Mr. Panchaingpon... i just need to talk to "MY SON" for awhile-
Aris: im not your son-
Duchanee: what do you think i came here? (he stood up from his chair. they were at the dining room.) do you think i will never find you?
Aris: and so what if you found me? i dont know you... and yet, you still insist that i'm your son-
Duchanee: because you are my son! (he started to raise his voice, while staring at his son. he had his features, but his eyes was from his late mother.)
Gramps: Aris, dont go anywhere... (he commanded and since Aris respect him so much, he followed him. but he remain still and looking at other way. he dont wanna look at his father.) sit with us...

he had no choice, he remained silent while following his commands. Duchanee get back to his seat, he knew that his son couldn't still forgive him. meanwhile, Mr. Panchaingpon was waiting for them to talk, he was still surprise after he heard Duchanee says that Aris was his son. but then, he remember when Aris applied for a job to him, he asked him if he's related to Duchanee Worunpongsom.

[Flashback]

Gramps: are related to Duchanee Fah Worunpongsom? he's the owner of Duchanee Dairy Farm.
Aris: n-no, sir... m-maybe he's a distant relative. but i dont know him.

back to present, Mr. Panchaingpon just look at them. he smiled when he realize that Aris resembles his father in some way, the two just look at him wondering why he was smiling at them. then he became serious again and his attention was to his old friend "Duchanee, why dont you just tell him now. so that we can finalize the documents...", he said and Aris was clueless if what did Duchanee and Mr. Panchaingpon talked about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i'll give you some time to decide... three days, Aris... three days", he was lying at his bed, all alone in the tree house. how could be an arrogant and selfish father like Duchanee tried to act as a good father to him? he was never a good one. but why all of a sudden he was chose to manage the Duchanee Dairy farm? why his father took the time to look for him?

in the end, he still cant forgive his father. the next day, he was at the ranch and when he thinks about his father's proposal... it annoys him only and makes him pissed even more. the workers could feel his coldness towards them, wondering why all of a sudden he's in the bad mood. he was way thinking too much about his father and he didnt realize that Sandy came to visit.

Aris was about to go at the mansion to report back to Mr. Panchaingpon, however, he didnt expect to see Sandy. he couldnt even say a word when he first saw her as he got inside the mansion. their eyes met, but they couldn't even tell what's exactly in their minds. their moment suddenly ruined when Jake came, he thought Sandy's alone when she got here but she's with someone. he got even more disappointed seeing her again with this man "excuse me...", he excused himself and entered at Mr. Panchaingpon's office. he dont wanna show off his attitude just like the way before... like at the party. he'll only get embarrass, he want to calm as much as possible, trying not to make her see that he's affected. however, his eyes was cold as ice as they way he look at her.

Aris: there's no problem at all with the horse ranch. but at the cow ranch, there are two sick cows and one pregnant. (he said as he reported to Mr. Panchainpon about the status of his ranch.)
Gramps: (but the thought he was listening to his report. but it wasn't.) have you decided already? (changing the topic, Aris knew what he was asking about.)
Aris: im not sure...
Gramps: you know that your father needs you at this moment...
Aris: but im also needed here, right?
Gramps: yes, but your father needs you... as you see... my granddaughter is here to manage my business and you... you also have a duty to manage the Duchanee Dairy Farm since you're his son. he meant to give you the farm...
Aris: (he havent think about it yet. he wasnt sure about what he have decided yet.) just let me think about it first. i couldn't find any answers right now.

he left the room after he reported to Mr. Panchaingpon but their conversation just end up talking about him and his father's business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If Im Not The One" CLICK ME

he didnt know that Sandy and Jake would stay for long, she didnt get back to Bangkok for work. another day had pass, but he and Sandy never get a chance to work. he even heard from workers that they saw Sandy and the guy she's with.... are not only showing off their affection with each other but they're really meant for each other. he even heard that the guy (Jake) was nice to the workers.

though he didnt want to go at the mansion while Sandy's there, he had no choice. he works for her and he has to finish some documents, he has to overtime. but inside the office, there was Sandy, sitting at her place. working out some documents, so he went to his place where there's also a table and an executive chair for him. the silence echoed the whole room, it get them to the point that it even bothers them both, they haven't talk to each other since the night he left.

he couldn't take it anymore... he is indeed jealous over that guy. before Sandy could leave him, he stopped her by holding her hand.

Aris: can we talk? (he finally said.)
Sandy: are we gonna talk or you want to argue with me? (she still couldn't forget about what happened last time. she just want him to say sorry.)
Aris: talk... (he stare at her hand that he was holding, she let go of her hand from him, as if she was disgusted.) i dont know why you're mad at me, i dont think i did something to hurt you.
Sandy: really? so kissing my bestfriend in a public bathroom... or should i say at the men's room... is appropriate? 'cause what i saw is enough-
Aris: the one you're calling "bestfriend" is a slut. you didnt even give me enough time to explain it to you-
Sandy: because you dont have to explain it to me anymore. what i saw was understood already, besides... there's nothing to explain anymore. you... and i... are nothing but just sex partners.
Aris: (he stood silent for a moment, hearing those words from her... he didnt expect to hear this much.) you didnt mean what you said, right?
Sandy: oh, yes i am... (she sounded so sarcastically.) think what you like to think. but for me, we are nothing but just sex partners.
Aris: hearing this from you... then you're just the same as your friends. i thought you were different from them... you and Weena are the same-
Sandy: what about you... i thought you were different from the guys i've met-
Aris: i am. and you misunderstood me. but dont worry... if you needed a sex partner, im just one way call or you can go to my place. if im not there... your hi-so guy is always there for you- (Sandy slap on her face, she was about to cry... but it seems she can still control it.) ouch... (he said sarcastically, it didnt bother him at all. not the pain of how she slapped his face.)

she was hurt, carelessly saying those words because she wanted to hurt his ego and let him tell that he loved her, but it wasn't she's expecting. she even hurt him more and so he did, she gave up her whole self to him only, no one but him only. but she knew on that moment, she's the one at fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duchanee finally came to see his son, he joined their lunch when he arrived. but Sandy had no idea about her grandfather's visitor, but she did notice that her grandfather's old friend somewhat familiar when it comes to facial features. "you havent met my granddaughter yet, Duchanee. this is Cassandra Panchaingpon and this is Jake Sunthorn, her friend and he's here to invest at the same time", Mr. Panchainpon introduced them to Duchanee.

Duchanee: ah, yes... i heard about Sunthorn Enterprise... and i was about to meet up with your father... but he's still out of the country, right? (Jake just smile at him as he agreed. his father was still out of the country and he was designated to hold their company at the moment. he also knew that Duchanee is a well-known man in business.) and Mr. Panchaingpon... i didnt know you have a lovely granddaughter here. (he smile at Sandy, but she feel reluctant to greet him, for she felt something weird.)
Gramps: (he look at his watch, and only Aris was the one they're waiting for, before they could finally start their lunch.) oh, well... it just turned 12-
Sandy: aren't we going start now?
Gramps: we are still waiting for Aris. (then finally, after he said it... Aris just came.) Aris... come here join us now.

he dont wanna sit beside his father, but it was the only chair left. he dont wanna exchange seats either, two persons he wants to avoid but he knew he cant. he couldnt stop his father, he works with Sandy... for him, it just dont make sense anymore. he can put anytime big wall over them.

Gramps: have you decided already? (asked as he notice that Aris couldn't take off his eyes with Sandy and Jake.)
Aris: uh... huh? (he look onto Mr. Panchaingpon, he didn't actually heard him.)
Dunchanee: i already brought the documents... all you have to do is to sign it.
Aris: can we jsut talk about this after work.
Duchanee: im just reminding you... because its been three days since i have let you decided-
Aris: i know... you dont have remind me anymore... (a sudden coldness with his voice again. Sandy at him, both she and Jake are wondering why he's not showing respect to this man.)
Sandy: Gramps, what's going on actually? (when he asked, Mr.Panchaingpon and Duchanee look at each other.)
Aris: it's nothing-
Sandy: did i asked you? (got irritated.) Mr.... (she dont know what's this old man's name.)
Gramps: Duchanee, when you will take a leave?
Duchanee: until my son will sign the documents... (Duchanee tapped Aris' back, while both sandy and Jake were surprise from what Duchanee said.)
Aris: (he put away his father's hand.) fine... im gonna sign the documents as you wish... are you happy now?

Aris lose his appetite to eat anymore, so he stood up and left them. he wasn't only pissed but he finally made up his mind, not because of his father's wish... but he had no choice to but to accept it. on the other hand, Sandy still cant believe that his grandfather's old friend is none other but Aris' father. she still dont understand how did it happened, Aris didnt told anything about his past with his family actually... except for his dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next thing happened, after Aris signed the papers. Sandy decided to stay for a couple of days, but Jake couldn't since he has a lot of work to do. why all of a sudden Sandy wanted to take back her words... everything she said to Aris... everything that it makes for both them got complicated. what if she'll just let it be, just so that she dont want him to leave.

she walks back and forth, trying to figure out if what would she say to him. after she found out the truth... that Aris was the son of Duchanee Fah Warunpongsom, the owner of the Duchanee Dairy Farm. it only means that he's also the owner of Duchanee's belongings. she decided to go and see him right now. she wanted to ask him... if he's really leaving. she wanted to asked him some thing that bothers her and her feelings involve in this. she wanted to tell him that she forgive him and forget everything, she simply dont want him to leave.

he was in the tree house, timing as she came... she saw him packing his things.

Sandy: what are you doing? (she couldn't exactly how to put her feelings at this moment. seeing him packing his things was unexpected.)
Aris: what do you think? (continuing packing his clothes.)
Sandy: why do you have to leave... your duty is still not done here... (trying to reason out.)
Aris: yes, i did... Mr. Panchaingpon that i can leave as soon as possible-
Sandy: you know that my grandfather dont want you to leave... so why you must?
Aris: even if he doesnt want me to.... he had no choice... im needed in "MY" farm.
Sandy: yo-you're also needed here.
Aris: oh, please stop this conversation already. i've already taught what you have to learn everything here! (starting to raise his voice.)

she started to cry as she dont want him to leave, but why she cant even convince him enough? "i haven't learned enough", she said as she lower her head a bit. she was trying to control her tears "i... i havent....", but Aris saw single drop of her tears on the floor "i haven't learned about your feelings yet....", then she raise her head and look at him as her tears keep falling.

Next Episode 17- Never Give Up On You

transcend89

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why must you torture me belle????? that last line is so sweet can't wait for more only 6 days till the 19th and you'll be gone for Manlia

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so much misunderstanding between, why must they push each other away. gasp aris' dad is RICH?? and he's going to leave to help his father. sandy better tell him how she feels before it's too later. Thanks for the update :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why must you torture me belle????? that last line is so sweet can't wait for more only 6 days till the 19th and you'll be gone for Manlia
im excited and upset when going to Manila... XD i cant go for shopping -_-" dang... because we're so busy during 4 days... there will be rehearsals for 2 days only and i mean how are will the models memorize their walk if we only have 2 days of practice then... XD

so much misunderstanding between, why must they push each other away. gasp aris' dad is RICH?? and he's going to leave to help his father. sandy better tell him how she feels before it's too later. Thanks for the update :D
ummm... im gonna update this one later...
--------------------

EVERYONE... mmmm... im gonna update this than the 5r, coz im currently having a writer's block for 5r... so i'll be updating this one first... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 17- Never Give Up On You I

"i thought you already know...", he said as he kept staring at her as if he didnt care even if she was crying already. he bluntly smile "you're the one who taught me about how i feel... and it just hates you even more". he was done packing his clothes and finally slide the zipper of the luggage to close it. he carry his bag and start to move out but before he could leave his cold whisper left a tragic moment for Sandy as said "what you did to me... just makes me want to hate you even more. i dont wanna hurt you... i've learned enough from the past and then you....".

Sandy: if you really do hate me... then you can leave.
Aris: good...

when Aris left her, she just cry til it stops. she dont wanna give up on him, that's what she realize when he left already. later, as she got out... she saw him and his father were already at the yacht, if she left at the tree house and followed him earlier, maybe she could still stop him for one last time. but it was already too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been a month, she thought she could forget him. she thought she could able find someone to replace Aris' work... as well as her relationship with other guys. she was wrong, none of the hi-so guys she knew can even compare to him. she misses him so much, she missed his caress and the way he kiss her. it's just so different.

even if she's back in Bangkok again for work, she intended to go home before weekend... her heart was hoping to see if Aris get a chance to visit. but there's no 'Aris' at all.

she's inside her office, she just finish checking all the documents. so while waiting for other papers and schedules for her meeting, she decided to read a newspaper. she likes to read showbiz, she's kinda late with some news because of work. she's been working non-stop eversince her relationship with Aris was nothing but just a fling, however, deep inside of her she misses him. she even have the whole address and a telephone number of how she'll contact him, but she havent gather her courage yet to talk to him.

"are you alright, ma'am?", her secretary asked as she was having a headache recently. she even eat less and though she felt so tired recently, her mind always command her to work and work only. she dont understand what's happening to her but one thing's for sure... she just look at her calender. she marked the day 15, it only means that its her supposed to be the day she expects her PMS. but it's day 22 already and it hasn't arrive yet.

Sandy: yeah, i... i am fine. ummm... can you just get me some pain reliever for my headache?
secretary: yes, ma'am...

after work she's supposed to meet up with Jake, however, just as she close the door of her office... she suddenly felt dizzy. though she took some pain relievers a few hours ago, she wonder why it doesnt affect her and she feel much more worst. as she was about to walk out, her vision slowly turns into black, until she faint.

the next thing happened, she woke up in the hospital. one of her employees carried her to get into the hospital, Jake just got informed that she fainted and was sent in the hospital. when Sandy woke up Jake was beside her. "w-why am i here?", she asked him right away. she wonder what happen to her.

Jake: you fainted awhile ago... and one of your employees sent you here right away.
Sandy: i-i see... i guess i have to get back to work now (she sit up straight.)
Jake: but-
Sandy: im fine... okay? its just a headache...
Jake: actually its not just a headache. i just talked to the doctor and he said that.... (he pause for a moment, didnt know how to tell her.) he said that...
Sandy: 'he said that' what? (waiting for his answer, but before he could answer the doctor finally came in.)
Doctor: oh, hello Ms. Panchaingpon... i guess you stressed yourself a lot. (checking her records then he look at her.) but that's not the point here. i advice you not to work-
Sandy: what do you mean 'not to work'? you mean i cant go for work??? why?
Doctor: its not that im telling you to stop working... but i advice you not to overwork... restrain yourself from overwork. because you might put the baby in danger-
Sandy: what? what did you just said?

"congratulations, Ms. Panchaingpon... you're 6 weeks pregnant already", the doctor offered a handshake but she remained silent for awhile. she didnt expect to come into this, she wasn't expecting at all... it never came into her mind, thinking that she might be pregnant. "i mistakenly thought that Mr. Sunthorn is the father... he could be the luckiest man to hear the news", he continued.

she felt embarrass as she couldn't look straight to Jake, she knew him as what kind of man he is. the doctor left them already, she was still stunned after what the doctor said, mixed feelings she felt after finding out. she felt like she was ready to accept the baby inside her, but at the same time... she also felt like she's not ready to be a mother of this child. she was happy to find out and realize while touching her tummy, she only think of him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been 3 months... but she never told anyone, not even her grandfather. she and Jake kept a promise that they shouldn't tell anybody, she was glad that Jake didn't told anyone. she heard nothing but herself through the newspapers and magazines... all she heard from the gossip magazines and even in entertainment news is that the person whom she used to be her friend Weena... just gained a bad reputation in high society.

she was laughing while reading some magazines that she bought yesterday, some of her guy friends and other hi-so guys kept commenting Weena as a slut. "karma goes back to you girl....", she laugh crazily while looking at the paparazzi pictures of the magazine. but suddenly, she stopped laughing when seeing Aris as she turned the page. another paparazzi picture of him.

yes, she finally had some updates with this son of Duchanee Fah Worunpongsom finally revealed himself in public. acknowledging by his father actually in public, 2 months ago was Duchanee's interview of going to America to take a leave for awhile, he said in the press that his son Aristotle Worunpongsom will be the one to manage his business. then last month, some of the media visited the Duchanee Dairy Farm to take some photos and interview from his son.

she dont wanna comment anything about Aris, she did realize that he belonged to this hi-so world. however, that's not the point... it doesnt matter to her if he wasn't hi-so at all. everytime she remembered how they misunderstanding each other, it made her realize that it's all her fault after all. "you're the one who taught me about how i feel... and it just hates you even more... what you did to me... just makes me want to hate you even more", those words that he left for her... it just made her hurt even more.

she close the magazine as she didnt want to read it anymore. she couldn't even glance it for long... knowing that the picture she saw might be Aris' new girl. and worst, maybe the next issue of this magazine will be the announcement that this guy she used to love... has a fiance. love? yes, she only realize just now. she almost cried... but she was glad that someone's knocking. she opened it and it was her grandfather, unexpected visit from him.

Sandy: Gramps, wha-what... what bring you here?
Gramps: i just wanna see because i think my granddaughter forgot about her promise that she'll visit every weekend.
Sandy: awwwww.... (she gave her grandfather a warm hug. she miss him too... as much as she misses Aris.)
Gramps: uh... are you crying, dear? (he look at her, as she wipe her tears away. he felt like there's something wrong about her.) a-are you alright?
Sandy: Gramps~! (she gave him a peck kiss.) i just miss you, okay?...

she took out the fridge the ice cream cake that she made awhile ago and slice it to give to her grandfather. while at the kitchen, she didnt know that her grandfather was looking at her. when she finally notice that her grandfather was looking at her, it reminded her that she was only a loose shirt and a pajamas. she knew that her grandfather knows that she doesnt wear those kind of clothes not until she got pregnant and she's getting bigger even more.

Gramps: something's different now... i notice that-
Sandy: uh.... Gramps, taste this... i made that awhile ago. im craving for ice cream recently...
Gramps: craving for ice cream?
Sandy: (she messed up for the second time around, she dont want her grandfather to know about her pregnancy.) uh... yeah. because... because... because Jake like this recipe.
Gramps: Jake? so you mean... you two are-
Sandy: Gramps, dont mistaken it... we're just friends. he said that... that... that he wanted to learn this recipe.
Gramps: i see... anyways, why are you wearing those kind of clothes? and you look much more bigger?
Sandy: Gramps~! (she sarcastically laugh and didnt know what she'll tell him next.) taste it... (she grabbed the spoon and feed her grandfather to stop asking her.) how does it taste?
Gramps: it's good... you put up a business out of this.
Sandy: that's a good idea, Gramps...
Gramps: we can add this a proposal to Duchanee Dairy Farms. they will like it.
Sandy: what?
Gramps: it's one of the reasons why i came here. suppose to be you should have at least visit every weekend since Aris always come to see me. but i bet he also wanted to see you.
Sandy: why?
Gramps: what do you mean why? you're the one who manage my business... and of course Aris is one of our investors now.
Sandy: but Gramps... i didnt know. and... and... and why with all companies... why he chose to invest in our company.
Gramps: do i need to answer that question? his father is my old friend... and i know Aris for a long time-
Sandy: but that's not the point. Gramps, he left his duties undone. i dont care if he's the son of a Mr. Worunpongsom... or came from a rich family. but the thing is... when he worked with us.... and just left because his father need him in the business- (she paused for a moment, she realize that she dont what she was saying anymore.) Gramps, i dont trust him anymore eversince... eversince-
Gramps: i dont know what happened between you two... but im telling you that you're being unreasonable today. i didnt expect to hear that from you, i still trust Aris and if we make a deal with them... i know you two are good in managing the business.

after what her grandfather stayed for awhile just to see her and discuss the things that going on with their company, she dont know why she's suddenly afraid of what she felt right now. she dont know what she's afraid of if she and Aris meet again. before her grandfather leaves, she wanted to let him know that she'll talk to Aris... "Gramps, about the agreement that you and Aris deal with... i dont wanna approve it. that's why maybe tomorrow, i'll go there and talk to him...", she said. her grandfather just look at her, she was wondering if her grandfather knew about her relationship with Aris.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"great... that is so great.... this is why i cant hangout with you anymore. i cant even date anymore because of you....", Jake threw the magazine that has captures of Sandy and him. he honestly thank her that she dumped him for he dont want to take some responsibilities. "Jake, that is so great... i cant even flirt with other girls now because they thought that im already taken...", while blaming her, Sandy was just giggling about the rumors in the magazine about them.

Jake: hey, what are you laughing at?
Sandy: its just that i didnt know they still wanted to talk about me, it said here... that the media thought i just disappeared... but the fact that i was hiding and hiding with my rumored boyfriend... Jake Sunthorn. (she kept reading the magazines. the paparazzi took a picture of them during she and he went to a local restaurant around midnight because she was craving for noodles and ice cream.)
Jake: it's not funny, okay... they're wondering if why we're at the restaurant in the middle of the night!
Sandy: (she reclined to her executive chair and swaying it.) then tell them that im craving for some weird combination of dishes... such as putting the ice cream to the noodles. (she laugh out loud as she remembered that Jake lost his appetite to eat with her because of her that time.)
Jake: very funny... why dont you tell the media that the father of that child is none other but your cowboy socialite, huh...

she stopped laughing as she knew whom he was referring to. she couldnt tell the media and especially to Aris, she made up her mind after finding out that she was pregnant. she dont want him to let him know that he's the father of this child... and most especially, she dont want him to be the father of this child. she only wanted to keep this baby, that's all. "Jake... can you come with me tomorrow?", she immediately asked him, then Jake wonder if where will they go tomorrow.

Next Episode 17- Never Give Up On You II

----------------------------

i will post the SPOILER tomorrow... so that it'll excite you even more for 2-3 chapters and it's ending. :p
just keeping you reminding that i'll be gone for 4 days... hehehe hopefully i'll get a chance to be online

----------------------------

*SPOILER*

Sandy's purpose to come and meet up with Aris is to cancel the deal between him and her grandfather. however, she doesnt quite understand this kind of force that even makes herself to stay at the farm that he owns. she wanted to see him... but she dont want him to be the father of this child.

even if Aris learn about Sandy's pregnancy... and plans to give their relationship a chance, would it be possible for Aris to convince Sandy to live with him?