Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 10- Wanted To....

She was bored and doesnt feeling like having with her friends at the bar. going month staying in Bangkok, she seems like she just wanted herself get busy with their business. something tells herself to concentrate on her work rather than hanging around with her friends. she wanted to talk to Cathy but she was also busy and recently she came back to Switzerland because of their business.

arranging her files on the table, then she suddenly felt having a headache. she rubbed her forehead, feeling the ache of her head. "ok, just finish these documents first...", she checked the other documents... but there are some missing parts in terms of their supplies, so she called her secretary.

Sandy: what does this mean? we need a supplies?
Secretary: yes, Ms. Panchaingpon... one of our branch that we need these supplies to get as soon as possible.
Sandy: well, then... contact whoever that person is... because we cant lose something. (rubbing her forehead again) oh, by the way can you get buy some pain reliever... i need it in 10 minutes.
Secretary: yes, Ms. Panchaingpon.

she's not in the mood anymore because of her headache, then she remembered what Aris told her... "take care of yourself...". when she remember what he said, she was pissed and said "how am i suppose to take care of myself??? damn you...".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

the next couple of days, she went on a gym with her friend Weena. Weena was one of her colleagues, she's her twin bitch than her... keeps flirting with other men. as the other guys keep looking at them in the gym, there was one guys who approach them. though the guys was interested with her, Weena was the one who keeps flirting with him.

Sandy: you're such a bitch.... (she was giggling while looking at her friend who keeps flirting)
Weena: i know that a long time ago...
Sandy: arent you tired of having a unsteady relationship?
Weena: i dont know... i cant answer you with that... even though im such a bitch... im waiting for someone whom i really wanted to be... i just dont know when love will come my way. there are some guys who arent serious with me... so why should i get serious with them?
Sandy: you know Cathy mentioned that also...
Weena: about me? being a bitch?
Sandy: no~! i mean when love has come our way... i just seem dont understand it... maybe im just like you to... being a bitch... no strings attached...
Weena: yeah... i just need to get fun first... play with them....
Sandy: yeah, right... (they both laugh at each other) ok, here.... watch me...

she tried to make Weena see that she can flirt more than her, so she flirt with someone. she gets her untie her hair, with slow motion and she get her towel to rub it on her nape, then with her arms. after that she wink and showed her sweet smile with someone. the feel like wanna faint when she wink at him, then Weena was laughing out so loud.

Weena: you're the real pro, girl~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

as they got home, she invited Ween to stay at her pad for awhile. they were still laughing as they got home, talking about the guys in the gym.

Weena: did you saw his face~!?! i just really cant stop laughing at him...
Sandy: yeah.... (as they got inside to her pad, then she push the button of her new messages on the phone)

"i drop by to your pad... but you're not home... so i just left you a message. i came here to bring the supplies, as what you want. i'll just see you tomorrow in the office", end message.

she delete the message, she was still pissed off... because he just called and has to meet her. eversince she work now in Bangkok, he never hesitate to call nor just visited her... and now its been a month and "HE... HE just called~! but.... maybe if i didnt need some supplies... maybe he'll never call nor visit here....", she thought as she was staring out of nowhere, thinking about him only.

Weena: Hey~! (tapping her back)
Sandy: (she realize that she almost forgot that Weena was beside her) i... im sorry...
Weena: why? who was that? who just left you some message...
Sandy: nothing... he's a friend from the farm, he's going to bring the supplies tomorrow in the office.
Weena: i see... is he handsome???
Sandy: i dunno, i dont think he's handsome... maybe... if you'll come to pass by at my office tomorrow, you'll meet him.

at the same time, though she felt pissed.... she actually cant wait to see him tomorrow. she's like a brother to her, a guy best friend. but does she treat him just an older brother or more than just that?

----------------------------------------------------------------

"today is the day... he's coming.... what im gonna wear today?", she felt excited and cant wait to see him. she chose to wear a revealing dress, that will see her cleavage, but she partner it with a black blazer... so that she can still look more decent.

in her office, while looking the documents... she was looking at her wristwatch at the same. she was waiting for him to come. later, the secretary entered her office and said the supplies were already there.

Sandy: what? the supplies? what the man who delivered?
Secretary: he already went outside, he left you a note Ms. Panchaingpon... (she gave the note)

"i gotta go... i have lot more things to do. just take your time there"

-Aris

she got up from her chair and she went hurriedly outside, she wanted to know if she could still reach him. then finally she saw him, not so far... so she called him.

Sandy: Aris~! (then Aris turn around if who was calling him. then she came closer to him and she gave him a hug.)
Aris: Sandy.... (he hug him back, then as they look at each other....)
Sandy: (she frowned) why didnt you call or visited me, huh?
Aris: huh?....
Sandy: you didnt bother to call me or anything?
Aris: i.... i... im sorry.... you're busy.... and so do i....
Sandy: (she cross her arms....) yeah... right.... just tell me if you really didnt want to see me...
Aris: im sorry ok.... (he gave her a hug again)
Sandy: wait... why dont we just hangout today...
Aris: but you're still working....
Sandy: we'll just hangout today.... i wanted to... i really do insist... forget about your work.... why dont you just go back to tomorrow...

he didnt refuse her request.... since they've been working for a month, the reason why he was busy because he was managing the whole farm. his working load in the past was light.... not like nowadays, eversince Sandy became the CEO of their company and at the same she let him manage the whole farm. so today, they forget about working and just have fun.

they stroll in the downtown, watch movies and went to amusement park???

Aris: what are we doing here?
Sandy: what do you think? let's just have fun today okay...
Aris: but this is too corny.... besides you dont like this kind of place...
Sandy: well, im starting to like it now... so let's go... (she pulled him, they got inside of the amusement park)

after the amusement park, they went to the American diner...

Sandy: is it okay with you to eat here?
Aris: yeah...
Sandy: okay then....

as they finally got their order, what a coincidence when she saw Weena dating with someone. they wave at each other, then Weena excuse herself to the guy she was dating and she approach Sandy's table.

Weena: hey, girl.... (she gave Sand a peck kiss...)
Sandy: i didnt know you'll date your guy here...
Weena: oh, he's not my date at all... he just want to eat with me...
Sandy: crazy... its still the same...
Weena: so who's he? (looking at Aris, full of lust... Sandy notice but she introduce her to him)
Sandy: by the way, Weena... this is Aris... Aris... Weena....
Weena: hi~! Aris.... nice meeting you (offering a handshake)
Sandy: (she notice that Weena was only looking at him, like she wanted to melt him with her desires) ummmm.... dont you have a date with the other table?
Weena: oh, yeah... i almost forgot... i gotta go back now....
Aris: ok... (he smiled at her, but Sandy was frowning... wanted to know if he has interest with her friend)

after dinner, he let her drop first in her pad... before he could go back to the hotel.

Sandy: thanks for dropping me here.... even if i have to be the one who has to drop you at the hotel...
Aris: its okay... well, i have to do my part though... im a man so... its my responsibility.
Sandy: responsibility.... how clever.... (they smile at each other, for a moment she could see the spark between them. she doesnt understand why she sees it like that, like it was comfortable to be with him)
Aris: i gotta go now... i'll just see you by this weekend....
Sandy: okay.... (as he finally turn his back on her and walking away...) ummm... Aris.... (her heart started to pound, didnt how she will say it)
Aris: yeah? (he turn around to look at her)
Sandy: dont you wanna give your.... FRIEND a.... goodbye kiss????
Aris: w-what?.....
Sandy: oh, nevermind..... (she turn around, as she was about to open the door of her pad. but it seems so hard to open it.)

she felt embarrassed because she said those words.... finally, she opened the door. but before she could enter her pad, he hold her left arm and made her stop... he let her turn around to face him. then he gave her a torrid kiss!

Next Episode 11- A Big Mistake (X)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 11- A Big Mistake (X)

Foreplay: The Kiss That Made Them Crazy

she didnt expect that he'll kiss her all of a sudden! she was expecting a light kiss.... but it didnt. the lips captured hers were soft and suppliant. he sipped at her lips, moving over them with infinite care, as though he feared she might disintegrate before he could drink his fill.

after the kiss, they looked at each... as if they could see the fire in their eyes. realizing they dont want to stop it, so they kiss again. she neither responded nor resisted. shock had rendered her immobile. yet each heartbeat she felt her rigid control relaxing. her lips parted as she felt his tongue gliding along them, slipping between them teasingly, but not breaching them completely. from far away she heard a small whimper and didnt even realize she had made the sound until her hands found their way to his waist where she sought support.

she swayed slightly and he caught her to him with gentleness that was nonetheless ruthless. his arms wrapped around her, in any event, she was powerless to escape them.

they made no conscious decision to open their lips to the persistent, tendering probing of their tongue with each other, but they did! then he was inside her mouth, molding his lips with hers in a kiss that splintered her with pleasure.

she knew that they should stop this. it was insane for her to stand there kissing this man... and it was also completely out of character. yet only last night, in a moment of loneliness and depression of not seeing him.... she had convinced herself she should do something wildly spontaneous, if for no other reason than for the sake of experience. why not indulge that fantasy? she could stop it anytime, this was a harmless kiss. nothing more.

but when Aris make a move to get them inside of her pad, the kiss was just getting deeper and deeper. like they dont care anymore if they got out of breathe, he tasted, explored and enjoyed her mouth. she moved closer to him, instinctively responding to the pressure of his tongue against her. a deep growl of desire went through the chest pressed so intimately against her breasts.

as they look at each other again, they could feel each other's heat inside them.... "please dont go...", she uttered. then she close her eyes, waiting for him to kiss again. just as she wished, he kiss her again. his touch was light, his hands caressing and cupped her face. at long last, breathless, he lifted her and they went to her room. his hands were sure and confident as he separated the lapels of her blazer. his gaze burned across her breasts, as though responding to his silent command, she felt her nipples tighten and strain against the fabric of her revealing dress.

she couldn't think at all. her thoughts were all centered around him.... how perfectly male he was. she would love to touch his hair, how his brows were wiry, and how her fingers longed for the chance to smooth them. every cell in her body surged to life. her skin tingled with a strange, new excitement as his hands settled on her arms and crept upward in a sensuous ascent. he caressed her shoulders before moving his hands again to form a cradle for her face.

keeping her head immobile with the merest pressure of his palms, his mouth coaxed hers to participate. "are you ready?", he said against her lips.

knowing she was out of her league, but wanting desperately this moment, she parted her lips and accepted the heat of his mouth. slowly, they walked never stop kissing passionately, approaching the bed. as he lay her down, they stared for a long time. there must be some words wanted to say each other, but all they can do at this moment is to stare at each other, they're eyes were the one who's speaking.... they both want this to happen.

he made his way back, by kissing her slowly.... from her forehead, to her slender nose, to her cheeks and he just made a red bruised to her neck... gives her electric feeling down her spine and she release a soft moan by his touch. his lips went back to find her soft lips, his tongue became a torch that inflamed her mouth, darting at will until she closed her lips around it, turning their positions and making him the prisoner.

while kissing and at the top of him, she started to unbutton his shirt. it was her turn to make him drown to the fullest, his groan echoed to the deep, he pulled his mouth free of hers. her hair spilled over his hands when his deft fingers released it from the combs that held it up. then he undress her, taking off her dress and unhooked her bra to cupped her breasts with real pleasures. he was starting to gave her rain kisses all through her body, he could feel the warm of her body... every time he parted his mouth to each part of her body, it leaves fever throughout her body. stroking back and forth her breast, releasing sweet moans.

his lips deserted the hollow of shoulder to come back to her mouth. their mouths and noses nuzzled in a sweet restraint until simultaneously they ceased to play and kissed each other hungrily.

his hands drew hers from around his neck and lowered them to his waist. without modesty, she wrapped her arms around him, wanting to feel the muscles she knew now only as rippling curves. her fingers marveled at the hard compactness of his body. the raining kisses she gave him moistened his face had released the scent of his cologne, and the fragrance, combined with his own essence, intoxicated her.

Aris: Sandy.... (they were embracing at each other)
Sandy: Hmmmm....
Aris: what we just did.... (he didnt know how to explain it.... but he wanted to know if this was just a mistake- no! a big mistake, he wanted to know if this was just a big mistake)
Sandy: (she was waiting for him to say something... there were some missing words. she looked at him) a foreplay.... (did she say it right?)

nothing happened to them... it was merely drowning kisses, lost in mind; but harmless.

Aris: dont you think this is just a big mistake?
Sandy: (a mistake? is kissing a big mistake?) what do you mean?
Aris: i mean.... (he wanted to say if they already have this some sort of relationship.)
Sandy: it was a harmless kiss.... nothing more.... (she ended her words, unfavorable with him.)

she turn her back, facing to the other side. he just made her realize.... they shouldn't have done this. they are friends, friends do give friendly kisses. but not this kind of kiss... it made them get to the point that they were about have sex... but it was a glad thing, that they havent done it yet. a kiss, a kiss that made them crazy... thinking if what's their relationship to each other.

she thought she could never sleep after what Aris made her realize something, as she woke up.... Aris was not beside her anymore. she didnt cry nor feel sad, but she missed him so much..... and now, she's missing him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while sailing on the sea, he cant stop thinking about her anymore.... eversince what happened last night. his heart beats faster as he remembered every moment of what they did. still leaving him the warmth kisses she gave him to her. but it made him realize that it was nothing to her, but for him.... they wouldn't do that if he dont feel anything to her. yes, he's falling for her.... yet she still seems so hard to reach. he will never had a chance either, he will only hurt himself if he force to keep falling from her. he was just hoping that he could forget what happened last night..... because last night was just a big mistake and it doesnt mean anything.... not for him but for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when she visited on weekend, she never saw him. her grandfather told her that he went to the other island to check on the land and the other workers. but the more she visits often in their farm..... she notice that he's always not there. "why he's always not around?", she was getting more pissed off of what she noticed. he's always not around when she comes "is he avoiding me..... does he doing it in purpose???", she said. she decided not to visit anymore in the farm, she'll just call often her grandfather.... she decided to concentrate to her work and not to think about him anymore. but why does she think him always??? since they dont really have this some sort of "relationship".

2......3......4......5......6....... 7 months~!

if there's any delivering supplies from the farm, its their worker from the farm who does it.... not him anymore. since they do it for work, being both busy with each other.... since they dont get a chance to see nor talk.... she decided to be focus on something and she made a couple of good proposals to their company. she decided to make an appointment with her two clients to visit the farm, the one was courting her for 3 months already... he's interested to invest in their company and wanted to see the farm... while the other one is her friend Weena who owns a restaurant recently. she planned to manage a restaurant and if there's any supplies she wanted, Sandy could always gave it to her.

Next Episode 12- Show Me A Sign

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 12- Show Me A Sign

Mr. Panchaingpon call out on Aris to go with him at the study room, so Aris went with him in the study room. there is something he wanted to discuss some things about the farm.

Gramps: i just wanted to say that... this weekend, there'll be visitors from City. few days ago, Sandy called and she'll bring the two clients who wanted to invest in our company. they wanted to see the farm and so i want you to settle everything's fine.
Aris: yes, Mr. Panchaingpon... (he was about to go out but Mr. Panchaingpon forgot something)
Gramps: by the way, this weekend... Sandy will need a help from you to check out some documents....
Aris: (he was silent for a moment, didnt even how long he was) yes, Mr. Panchaingpon...

as he got out of the room, he doesnt know if he was able take this kind of situation.... for how many times he tried to avoid her, months have been past... he able to survive it. but it seems like she was looking for something just so that they'll meet again. he doesnt want this kind of feeling.... a feeling that is so hard cease, he dont wanna fall... not to her.

he didnt expect her to come so early, it was Friday in the afternoon. he saw getting out of the boat together with some two clients that Mr. Panchaingpon mentioned to him, the other one is guy and he saw a familiar face, it was her friend whom he met few months ago, Weena. they were heading towards him, but obviously Sandy was looking away from him.... avoiding.

Weena: hey~! Sandy... isnt that guy you introduced it to me months ago? (they look at him. as they were approaching towards him) hi~! Aris...
Aris: hi... (just a simple hello... but his eyes were only hers)
Weena: i didnt know you work here....
Sandy: he's a farmer.... (she look at him, he doesnt know if it was an insult from his part of working here as she mention his job)... and the one i let manage the whole farm here...
Weena: oh, cool~! i hope you could teach some of here, Aris.... (Weena was only being polite, but it sounds so annoying to Sandy. she was guessing if her friend starting to flirt with him.)
Sandy: mmm.... can we go now? i need to see my grandfather... (she look at her) Vit, let's go? (she was referring to the guy's name.)

as they walk away, leaving him. he get back to his work, he didnt think about it all with the scene that they had just now. while he get back to work, she did have a chance to look at him when she turn her head. she frowned while watching him, her mind is fighting against what she really felt right now. yes, she missed him.... its been months since they havent seen each other. something in her mind tell herself "show me a sign first.... i just wanted to know what really happened to us".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

he went back to the ranch right after he was finish from his work at the seashore. one of the workers call him and said that Mr. Panchaingpon was calling him. so he went ahead to the mansion.

he saw them at the cocoon hammock, hanging around and chatting with each other. he didnt know how long he was gazing at them, but he looked away when Sandy notice that he was looking at them... enjoying each company. then, he finally get inside the mansion and went to the study room, where Mr. Panchaingpon works.

Gramps: Aris... the visitors are already here... i want you to stop from working at the ranch for a moment. you should be the one to entertain them.
Aris: yes, Mr. Panchaingpon...
Gramps: are you alright, Aris?
Aris: huh?
Gramps: dont get yourself overwork too much... i've notice you've been keep busy so much...
Aris: its okay, Mr. Panchaingpon... i can handle it.
Gramps: ok, for now... at this moment... i dont want you to keep busy and please help Sandy to entertain the visitors.
Aris: ....yes, Mr. Panchaingpon... (before he could got out of the doorway)
Gramps: by the way, join us tonight at dinner.... i believe we will discuss about some business matters in terms of our visitors who's interested to invest.

as he got of the room... Weena saw him and approach him right away.

Weena: Aris...
Aris: Weena...
Weena: are you done with work? why dont you join us there... im sure i have some things that i have to hear from you...
Aris: huh?
Weena: its about business... i think you heard it from Sandy that im one of the investors... i really wanted to know about farming... (she was smiling at him, he doesnt know what was her smile means)

suddenly, Sandy came in together with the guy. he looked at them.

Weena: hey, Vit~! if you really wanted to know more about the farm... we should ask Aris. (he looked at the guy) by the way, Aris... you havent met Vit... Vithoom Chaiyasan, he owns a lot of Thai restaurants in Bangkok and a very well-known businessman. Vit, this is Aris...
Vit: yeah, i heard about you... (offering a handshake, then he accepted it) i hope you could discuss with me about the farm... (Sandy look at the two but her eyes was always with Aris)
Aris: yeah, sure...
Weena: ahemmm.... by the way, our lucky girl here... (referring to Sandy) i hope she'll accept Vit's proposal...
Aris: (he wanted to ask if what proposal is that, but he only look at Weena)
Sandy: Weena....
Vit: anyways, i believe we should stroll around outside... so that we could get to know Sandy's farm....
Weena: i believe that's a good idea.... (as she starts teasing around, she hold up on Aris' arms. Sandy's eyes widen, when Weena is starting again) let's go, Aris???
Aris: (he was shock when she got hold up to him) h-huh?.... uh.... ok.... (when he looked at Sandy, she stare away from them. act like she didnt care at all)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

staring at each other was enough to understand that they dont want to talk anything, but Aris keeps discussing about the farm with Weena who shows interest in him, while Vit keeps questioning about some things with Aris... but Sandy answers it.

she cant believe with herself that it was easy for Weena to get close with Aris... she felt annoy seeing them laughing at each other.

Aris: excuse me for awhile... i'll go get some of the documents so you could check it... (he excuse himself to get the documents at his office inside the mansion.)
Sandy: (later, she stood up) i'll go get something to eat guys... what do you want?
Weena: anything, girl...
Vit: yeah, anything... (he smiled at her)

she wanted to talk to him but she refuse, so she went in the kitchen to get some snacks. but right after she was finish preparing the snacks, they encountered.

Aris: uh.... let me help you...
Sandy: no... its okay... i can handle it....
Aris: but its heavy (he offered some help, so he hold the tray)
Sandy: i said... its ok... dont bother...
Aris: but i insist...
Sandy: well~! i dont want! (she shouted at him)
Aris: (he was a bit of of shock when she shouted at him. but he still insist to help her) here, let me help you...
Sandy: (she doesnt want him to help her from carrying the tray) i said..... dont bother- (until the tray fall on the floor)

the glass of juice broke and scattered into pieces, it was all in a mess. the food that she prepared scattered together with the juice.

Sandy: see~! what you have done! (Vit and Weena got inside where they heard some noise, also Mr. Panchaingpon got out of his study room to see what's happening)
Aris: i... i... im sorry... (he got wounded, when he started to kneel down and was trying to pick up the broken glass.)
Gramps: what's happening here? (he looked at Aris, picking the scattered broken glass) Aris... dont do that... call some servants to clean it.

he stood up and got out of the scene, but as he got away... he looked at her. she knew that he was mad at her because it was her fault, his eyes tells her that he wont ever talk to her again. she was afraid when she got that feeling by looking at his eyes, so she followed him immediately.

Next Episode 13- Hating, Loving Each Other? RATED X

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...just a kiss? i think it was more than just take...OoOO vit and weena thrown in the mix....gasp the next chapter is going to be rated r *faint*

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow...just a kiss? i think it was more than just take...OoOO vit and weena thrown in the mix....gasp the next chapter is going to be rated r *faint*

lol... it was a Crazy Kiss.... a foreplay.... lol but i wild kiss lol... :loool:

yup, it really is.... im currently writing the next chappy.... its the juicy scenes... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
did you already read this banner that i have?.... lol... im working out on two fan fics at the same time. but anyways, CS fan fic will getting nearer at the ending... so that's why im starting with this "5 roses" fan fic... ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 13- Hating, Loving Each Other? RATED X

she didnt know where he had gone, she went to the tree house but he was not there. she went to the ranch but he was not there. she went back to the tree house and check if he's already back, he hasnt. she decided to go to the falls. finally she saw him there, sitting as he watch the view of the falls.

he heard a footsteps, as he turn his head to see if who was it.... it was Sandy. he stood up and pretend he didnt saw her. "Im sorry~!", she shouted at him, it made him stop from walking when he heard that she apologized.

Sandy: (she moved closer to him, trying to face him... but he was looking in some direction) i.... i.... im sorry.... (she hold his hand, where she saw the wound he got awhile ago....).... i didnt mean it... i just dont want you to be bothered... (she touch his face to look at her, but he refuse to) please look at me...
Aris: im not mad about what happened... im going now.... (sounding cold, looking at the other way and was trying to walk out on her)
Sandy: why are you so hard on me~! what did i do to you!?! if that wound cause you a lot of pain, well then im sorry~!
Aris: i said im not mad about what happened awhile ago~! so just forget it~!
Sandy: but why are you still mad at me!?! why are you avoiding me!?! i havent seen you for months~! you didnt even care to show up on me when i always try to visit here... its all your fault why acted this way.... i wanna hate you for hurting me like this~!
Aris: my fault!?! what about you???? you're also the reason why im acting this way~! so.... so just get the hell out of my sight~!
Sandy: what? then, what did i do to you then? tell me....
Aris: (he was silent for a moment.... he didnt wanna talk about what happened to them. he didnt wanna hear it from her, he didnt wanna tell her that he's falling for her and because she's doesnt have this kind of feeling that he felt right now.)... just forget it... i dont wanna talk about it anymore....
Sandy: (she didnt understand him, why does he act this way? what was the main reason?) fine~! i wont bother you again... if you really dont wanna see me.... its fine~! i dont really care about you either~! (yes, she cared.... but does he have to this?)

she walk away leaving him... as she goes back in the mansion... didnt even notice to herself that there were tears falling, until she realize it. words keep repeating to her mind "get the hell out of my sight~!", echoing the sound of his coldness to her ears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, Aris guided them on touring around the farm. it was like nothing happened to them yesterday, but they didnt talk. he was not talking to him and so as Sandy. but he couldnt even take seeing her talking with Vit... yes, he's jealous but she doesnt know. he silently gets annoyed when Weena is sticking around with him, by holding his arms, but he notice that Sandy was gazing at them. he doesnt know if she's jealous about it but he took the chance having Weena around him, even if its bit annoying.

its already midnight, but the three (Vit, Weena and Sandy) were having fun gazing at the stars... while sitting and drinking their wine. meanwhile, Aris felt so tired already and sleepy... but Weena didnt stop questioning, she seems interested to get to know him and since this morning Weena were always around him. Sandy couldn't take it anymore.... seeing them getting closer and closer.... she's really pissed off. so she excuse herself to get something to eat, but actually she wanted to rest already. she didnt want her tears fall infront of them, she didnt know why she's feeling this way but for sure... she felt like jealous on her friend getting Aris' attention...

as she got inside the mansion, she cried.... "shit.... why am i crying again?", she said. she felt like her heart wanna burst because of something that keeps annoying, her heart beats faster as she never expected. she already knew why she was acting this way....

she didnt know that someone at her back watching her.... then it was Aris' voice who called her name.

Aris: ....S-Sandy..... (he didnt know why he called her, but seeing like she was hiding something) ar-are you alright?
Sandy: why do you care? dont ever talk to me... because i dont wanna talk to you~!

he notice that she was controlling herself from something, so he came closer to her and then he hold her shoulders so that she could face him. he was stunned and didnt know what to say... seeing Sandy crying...

Aris: why are you crying??? (he felt so concern, he didnt expect her to cry. he cupped her face.)
Sandy: why do you care~!?! (she took off his hands.) i hate you~! this is all your fault~! if you dont really wanna see me~! i dont wanna see you too~! (she didnt stop crying)
Aris: i didnt.... i didnt mean to say those things~!
Sandy: you didnt mean it??? but what are you doing right now~!?! you didnt even talk to me all day? do i really have to talk to you first! you even wanted to be with Weena rather than me~! i hate you.... i hate you.... i hate you because IM JEALOUS~! i dont wanna see you with her i-
Aris: what? (did he just heard it right? she was jealous?)
Sandy: i said i hate yo- (all of a sudden he gave her a kiss... a hard kiss that would stop her from talking nonsense.)

at first it was harsh and rough.... feel like her throat was drying. she wanted to stop from what he was doing but his hands were like steel, that she cant even hardly moved her jaw.... then after he gave her a hard kiss, he looked into her eyes mesmerizing and said "i wanna make love to you....", but before she could speak... he kiss her again. the kiss turned into soft touch, the next thing she realize.... her hands that was trying to pushing him away, were wrapping around his neck already and kissing him back. yes, she needed him tonight.... her mind speaks, forgetting the things what happened to them since yesterday and all they have to do is let their body command them what they have to do.

the kissed that she felt before... yes, she was longing for this. the kiss that she wanted to taste again from Aris. they were cuddling while kissing each other, because of their hunger, they just realize that they're started to undress with each other.... inside her room.

the light were off and they didnt forget to lock the door. they dont care anymore if someone calling at them outside of the room... all they care about is themselves. he lay her gentle on the bed and his kiss was exploring her whole body. she wanted to taste him so badly, she reached for his hand, brought it to her mouth and kissed her palm. then she explored his ears with a touch of her fingers, she pulled away from his kiss to smooth his brows, his eyes remained closed as she traced the length of his nose to his upper lip. he kissed her fingertips in turn as they skated across his lips.

adjusting her gentle curves to his hard body, she kissed his throat, bravely letting her tongue investigate that deep triangle at its base. accidentally her fingers brushed across his nipple. his sharp intake of breath and the sudden stiffening of his body alarmed her. she snatched her hand away. he lay perfectly still, in an attitude of breathless anticipation.

as though drawn by a magnet, her fingers returned to that place on his chest. hesitantly, she touched it with her middle finger to her index finger. circling him slowly, his skin grew tighter. she circled it again.

"Oh, Sandy...", he groaned and tilted her head back to kiss her with unleashed passion. his mouth worked its way down her chest, he rained deliciously damp kisses on her shoulder. lower. and lower still.

just when she was expecting him... he smoothed her breasts with gentle hands and pulled it taut. the heat of his eyes licked her like live flame as he savored the picture of her nipples, he could have photographing her, so intense was his look.

then he kissed her. his tongue raked across her nipple with a delving motion. his lips surrounded her and squeezed her gently, as her hips ground against him, feeling his growing desire. his hand on the curve of her hips held her against him for long moments while their bodies pulsated together. slowly, painstakingly, his hands slipped between them. he pressed his palm over navel and rotated it in time to a sensual cadence. his touch was all the more hypnotic for its feather like lightness. unbearable heat consumed her as she experienced his persuasion. heartbeats thundered through her veins and between her thighs until she arched against the hand that had brought on this blissful malady.

Aris: i missed you... (he whispered when his fingers found her pliant and moist. then he touched her in such an erotic, forbidden way that she rigid with shock.)
Sandy: Aris... (she cried in dismay, pushing away from him with frantic hands. it was revealing reaction, as astonishing to him as his touch had been to her.)

he raised himself over her. his eys bored into her wide, frightened, silently asking if the unbelievable were true.

Aris: Sandy? (his little finger lifted a disobedient curl from her cheek and replaced it in the mass that spread out behind her head like a fan.) Am... am... am i the first?

unable to meet his penetrating stare, she squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away, pressing her cheek against the cushion of the bed.

Sandy: i... i... uh... uhmm... i ... (stuttering, with shyness on her voice... admitting that it's her first.)
Aris: (putting his index finger on her lips.) im glad that im your first...
Sandy: Aris... (she hold up up his index finger, touch by his voice... she cupped his face and reading his eyes.)

the corners of his mouth were lifted into a tender smile. his eyes were warm as they scanned her face. "if im not a virgin anymore... would you still want me?", she didnt know to herself why she asked him like that, so she looked away. but Aris answered her unhesitant "as long as i cant resist you...", he found a courage to look at him again. he dropped a light kiss on her lips.

Aris: i want you more than ever... so much that i ache. (he said ruefully.)
Sandy: i go after what i want. i usually get it. but i've found that the longer i have to wait for something, the more i value it.

after they make love and as they talk for awhile with their thoughts. they still remained laying on the bed, embracing each other's arms. for Sandy, she never felt this way before... not only the night the she shared with him... but the feelings that she could feel from him. she still wants to get to know more about his feelings, same goes with Aris after he made love to the person he was falling for. how he wish that they'll stay like this forever, holding her forever just like how he holds her right now. he's afraid of hating but loving each other at the same time, he only wanted to love her... to love again and unwanted to be hurt anymore.

Next Chapter 13- Didn't Mean To But I Love You... (X)
--------------

i got no time to color the names.... i'll just edit it, if i have time. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i need to hide myself in a tree house. lmao. when i get a place of my own there has to be a tree house. lmao.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i was just wondering if u r going to create an r scene n tis story??

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey i was just wondering if u r going to create an r scene n tis story??

R for RAPE... no RAPE... hell, no... but in the other fic... there will be R. this is purely LUST. HUNGER for their LOVE... *ahem* BODIES??? :loool:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
hehe, i'm really longing for the R screen :r-scene-pop-corn: , since they didn't have a complete one in Klin Kaew Klang Jai :drool:
i'm waiting for you bellefire, at FIVE ROSE :D