Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 4- Lost and Found

everyday nothing changes, as the grandfather look at them always arguing with each other... he doesnt know if he really believes on the way how Aris gives all his reports to him about his granddaughter learning in farming. he has to do something that make the two wont argue anymore, but he hasnt think about anything yet.

at the gazebo, he invited Aris to have breakfast with them. Aris knew that he will ask about him infront of Sandy what did his granddaughter learn from farming.

Gramps: Sandy, how much did you learn from what Aris taught you?
Sandy: (she thought that her grandfather would ask first Aris, but he suddenly ask her... then she looked at him) i havent learn much anything... (Aris' eyes widen then he look at her) he always teach me into cleaning stuff... which i really dont like it... he was only teaching me on how to clean...
Gramps: Aris... (as he looked at him, Sandy showed her devilish smile and she cross her arms as she look at him too)
Aris: its part of the lessons... there are proper ways on how to clean the huts... and-
Sandy: i would think, its better not to reason out anymore...
Aris: im not reasoning out...
Sandy: you are... why dont you just tell the truth that you dont want me to teach anything!
Gramps: ok, stop now you two.... this weekend, i wanted to see Sandy what she learn from you... Aris...
Aris: yes, sir...
Sandy: gramps, can i have a request???
Gramps: what is that?
Sandy: you see... i seem to be a bit lost of what i learned from HIM (Aris), i found someone who could teach me better and she'll be here this weekend.
Gramps: is that a friend ofyours knows how to run the farm?
Sandy: gramps, of course! this is actually their business in Switzerland... since she's here in Thailand right now... i invited her to visit our island and at the same time... she'll be teaching me on how to run the farm IN-A-PROPER-WAY~! (she look at him again)
Gramps: ok then... i cant wait to meet her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

in the afternoon she was reading magazines again while sipping her orange juice. her usual hangout in the mansion, her favorite place where she could totally relax... is the cocoon hammock. then while looking at the magazines, she was planning that when Cathy arrives here... they wanted to visit the small town at the other island.

while laying down on the hammock, Aris came. he drop the books to her face and makes her wonder why did he do that.

Sandy: what the hell is your problem!?!
Aris: nothing~! i just want you to read that thoroughly and study it... make sure to memorize it!
Sandy: but why do you have to throw it on my face!?!
Aris: oh.... IM SORRY if i threw it on your face... did it hurt you!?!
Sandy: (she stood up and hitting him for how many times) i hate you~! you are so rude! how could you treat me like this! you're not showing respect or something!
Aris: (he hold her two hands to stop her from hitting) who's more rude awhile ago??? i dont even wanna teach you but i have no choice... and you... you just embarrassed me infront of Mr. Panchaingpon!
Sandy: why? im just telling the truth! all you wanna teach me is cleaning!
Aris: you dont understand do you~!?! even your grandfather said that i have to teach you from scratch!
Sandy: scratch... scratch... you always say that but im already tired now!
Aris: if you're tired, so do i! if you hate me that much.... i hate you most!

she walk away... she dont wanna talk to him anymore, all they do is arguing and she couldn't even take it anymore. she wanted him to get fire, but her grandfather doesnt want it and it really pisses her off.

---------------------------------------------------

she didnt notice while walking she already reached the forest. she realize that she walked too far, so she decided to go back now in the mansion. but she dont know how to go back, since she was in the middle of the forest... she got lost and dont know how to get back in the mansion.

5 hours later....

its dark already, she's been walking and walking in the forest. she wanted to go back now but her feet is already tired from walking, she was never been afraid from dark before... but being alone in the forest and dark... she started to feel fear for the place. then she felt a raindrops falling down her hair, until it rain so hard. she run and look for a shelter, she was already wet and then suddenly she get slip into the mud.

Mr. Panchaingpon and Aris is waiting for her to comedown the stairs because its time for dinner. Mr. Panchaingpon called the servant to go upstairs and tell Sandy to comedown for dinner, the servant went back right away and confirmed that her room is lock.

Aris: do you want me to go and tell her to have dinner?
Gramps: its ok... maybe she's tired and wanted to get some sleep...

Aris felt something wrong, he had the feeling that Sandy was not in her room because the last time he saw her was awhile ago when they were arguing.

she tried to get up when she slipped in the mud, she got her right foot sprain so badly but she still get up and look for some shelter. until she found a tree house, she got inside quickly. she was thankful enough to find a shelter, but when she got inside to the tree house... she was more amazed.

just like she sees on tv, the interior of the house is amazing... very native. it has complete basic needs (a bed and a table with two chairs), there's also a bookshelf and she saw a basket of clothes. when she pick one of the clothes, she realize that the one who lives here is a man. she smell it first before she decided to wear it, but the smell is seems familiar. when she look around the whole interior of the tree house, she look at the bookshelf and saw the title of the books... its all about agriculture and other stuff. she realize that this tree house is where Aris lives.

she dropped the clothes when she realize that she was in the enemy's house, but she wonder why he lives here. on the second thought, it doesnt matter anymore... this area and this tree house is still owned by HER. she pick up the clothes again and even though she didnt want to change, in the end she decided to change because she dont wanna get sick. also the scent of the clothes was the scent she smelled before with Aris, she doesnt know why but definitely she like this kind of scent... very manly indeed.

meanwhile, in the mansion after dinner Aris went upstairs and knock on her door... no one is answering and something tells him to find her. so he went outside and look for her even though its still raining so hard.

she didnt expect to see something when she was browsing on the shelf, its the photo album during his college days. she saw his pictures with her friend Cathy, then again she wonder why Aris knows Cathy... the one that get her attention was when Cathy kissing him on the cheek. they were like couple as what she sees... then she heard someone is coming so she hurriedly put back the photo album in the shelf and then she lay down on the bed, pretending that she was sleeping already.

he look all over for her in the forest but when he came to his tree house, he saw her sleeping. he wonder why she was in his tree house and the fact he sees her sleeping with his clothes on her. he knew then the answer as he saw her clothes scattered on the floor. he pick it up and it was wet, he fold it and put it on the top of the table.

later, he sat on the floor and recline to the corner near at bed where she sleeps. he was watching her asleep, he like the way watching her only. he rather not to talk to her because it will be useless only, with her beauty... he cant accept that this "creature" is all about lies. then he come to look at her closer as she sleeps...

despite of all their argument, for some reason he wanted to respect her because she's the granddaughter of Mr. Panchaingpon who's been good to him for years. but she.... she 's different from her grandfather, that is why he cant take her attitude.

while putting a blanket on her, she thought that he would kiss her... because she can feel his breathe. but she only heard whispered and said "if you're only nice to me... i will also be nice to you...". then he got back from his position at the corner and get some sleep.

Next Episode 5- Past Lover

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwww spending the night together in his tree house....heehee....CATHY, a past lover of Aris?! well i hope sandy is nicer to aris....i want to see some ACTION with them LOL^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 5- Past Lover

she cant sleep, she's the one who watch him asleep. she heard what he said, but how can she be nice if he's not... the rain had stop already, she get up and was planning to go back. as she looked to her wristwatch, its still 3AM.

the sound of the wood when you walk around the place made Aris woke up.

Aris: where are you going?
Sandy: arent you going to ask me if what am i doing here?
Aris: no... because i already know the answer... where are you going?
Sandy: im going back to the mansion now...
Aris: do you know how to go back there?
Sandy: yes! (she lied, she dont know how to go back to the mansion since she's really lost)
Aris: fine... go ahead. if you get lost again, i will never find you anymore... (before he could went back to sleep)
Sandy: i didnt even say you have to find me~! and so what if i get lost... i dont even need your help!
Aris: whatever you say.... i dont care anymore. by the way, you are wearing my clothes... arent you planning to return it?

she did realized that she was wearing his clothes, she get her clothes on top of the table and she change to the handwoven coconut leaf divider. after she change, she throw his clothes on his face...

Aris: what the-.... cant you give it me to nicely???
Sandy: when you throw the books on my face... is that nice at all? (before she could leave, Aris gave something to her) what's this?
Aris: i guess i cant stop you from leaving now... you might get lost here, so keep it. (its a small map for the location of this forest)

he never stop her from leaving, she was expecting him to stop her but he didnt. but then she still leave, she could still feel her sprain on the foot not until she slip into the mud again. he hurriedly went down and help her to get up. but she cant get up because of her sprain, so he carry her at his back.

Aris: hold me tighter... so that i can go upstairs... (she hold him tighter, she could still feel the pain of her sprain)

i forgot to put a picture a of TREE HOUSE

they're back in the tree house again. he let her sit on the bed and then he look for some bandages...

Sandy: you should rather let me back in the mansion than staying here... (she was looking at him and then he was still busy looking something) what are you looking at?
Aris: a bandage. we will put some bandage first before i'll get you back to the mansion. (then finally he found the bandage)
Sandy: (he get her right foot to bandage it) wa-wait~! what are you doing?
Aris: im gonna put a bandage...
Sandy: no... no need to... (she refused but she can still feel the pain)
Aris: you have too... so that when you go back to the mansion, we'll call the doctor... (she didnt say anything at all and let him put the bandage on her foot)

after bandage, he position him self to carry her again. then she saddle at his back and he started to carry her.

-------------------------------------------------------

they're finally back in the mansion. the grandfather got worry when he saw his granddaughter.

Gramps: what happened to her? (he asked Aris)
Sandy: (Aris was about tell to her grandfather that he got her sprain when she got lost to woods, but Sandy didnt want to him to speak because her grandfather might ask again) gramps, i got sprain while riding a horse...
Gramps: what? are you alright? what happened to your clothes??? ( she just noticed that her clothes got stained because she slipped into the mud for two times)
Sandy: when i got sprained... i slipped into the mud...
Gramps: awweee... next time you should be careful... im glad Aris helped you out...
Aris: we should also call a doctor...
Gramps: i see... ok... princess, before i forgot... you have visitor...
Sandy: for me??? who???

then her friend Cathy show herself to her.

Cathy: surprise...
Sandy: Cath~! (she wanted to hug her but she realize that Aris was still carrying her) mmm... put me down already... (he put her down)

as she hugged her, Cathy and Aris' eyes locked for a moment. he didnt expect to see her..... AGAIN. its been 8 years since they havent seen each other.

Sandy: i didnt expect you- (she notice that Cathy's eyes was on Aris...) oh... ummm, by the way... this is Aris my grandfather's assistant (she already knew that the two knew each other, but she still introduce it)
Cathy: yeah, i know him...
Gramps: princess, you might didnt know but when i talked to Cathy awhile ago... i mentioned about Aris and they knew since college...
Aris: (he came closer) h-how are you? (he dont know where to start...)
Cathy: im fine... i didnt you're working here...
Aris: yeah...
Cathy: its been a long time...
Aris: yeah... (since he didnt know what to say at all, he excuse himself) mmm.... Mr. Panchaingpon, i believe i have to go back to the ranch now...
Gramps: arent you going to join us?
Aris: i gotta go back to the ranch... i'll join later... (then he leave as fast as he could)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

he cant seemly focus on his work, images of Cathy still on his mind. its been 8 years since they havent seen each other, it would be better if they havent meet again... since the last incident.

flashback

8 years ago:

they've become classmates to lovers, until he propose to her during their On-Job-Training. she was the only girl he'd ever love and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. before they went for the training he bought an engagement ring just for her.

the night on the ranch, the two cant sleep... they were still talking about their lives and since they are in love with each other, they were embracing while looking at the stars.

Aris: i love you... (while embracing her)
Cathy: i love you too...
Aris: (he get the ring to his pocket and give it to her) here... its for you... im sorry if its not so expensive... but i'll promise to buy someday...
Cathy: its ok... i really like it. (she gave him a kiss and they kiss passionately) i love you...
Aris: i love you most... i will do everything just for you...
Cathy: aweeee.... (then she gave him a kiss again and the hugged with each other)

he wore the ring that he gave it to her a few years ago, he put in the necklace and always wear it eversince. he was holding it while remembering their past.

flashback

they were at the restaurant... he notice that Cathy wasnt so happy, so he tried to cheer her up.

Aris: by the way, i got this job in Germany... Sami recommended to me to take the job... wouldn't be great if we go together... i mean we can start our lives there... then if we earned enough money, we can have our own farming... what do you think? (she wasnt talking and tears fall down on her cheek) Cathy, what's wrong? are you alright? did something bad happened to you? (Cathy shake her head, telling there's nothing wrong) then, what's wrong? why are you crying?... c'mon tell me...

she gave the ring back to him... that it makes him wonder why suddenly Cathy change her mind.

Aris: what's the meaning of this? why are you returning this ring? (she dont wanna look at him, afraid to see him getting mad) Cath, look at me... (when she finally look at him) tell the reason...
Cathy: i... i... i dont love you anymore....
Aris: i dont believe you... if you dont love me, then why are you crying???
Cathy: Aris... let's just stop it... i really dont love you...
Aris: dont give me that crap... i wanna know...
Cathy: im getting married with someone now...
Aris: what????
Cathy: dad knows about our relationship and she doesnt want me to see you again because im getting married... im sorry.... (then she left him in the restaurant)

he wanted to cry, but there were no tears. he's heart is filled with madness over his past and to the girl who cheated him. they are all the same "a bunch of bitches...", he said while throwing the rope that he was untying on the floor.

Next Episode 6- Over It

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i'm behind! i've been busy with my summer classes.. not even funny.. :( i'll get started soon! i'm barely on part 3.... hehe.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG cathy is so mean.....i would give up everything for aris.....awww that's so sweet he carried her on his back....AWESOME!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 6- Over It

they were hanging around at the balcony, Cathy was talking about her trip and the gatherings she attended. Sandy put her right foot on the other chair.

Cathy: so how's your life in the States?
Sandy: its good.... my life get worst when i really have to come back here and manage the whole farm.
Cathy: there's nothing wrong in managing farm...
Sandy: well, for you its not a big problem... but for me yes... im just glad that i got sprained... if i probably didnt have sprain i couldn't even talk to you because im still on training... Aris is the worst teacher i ever met...
Cathy: well, if i were your teacher i wouldn't let you do 'this' and 'that'.... it'll be more worst~! (then she throw her a pillow)
Sandy: aww~! (then she laugh) i know you wouldn't do that... im your dearest friend... remember???
Cathy: yeah, right... the spoiled princess....
Sandy: oh, wait... the day we bet about your guy few years ago? (then suddenly, Cathy felt silent...) hey~! im talking about what we did 8 years ago... i didnt know what happened to the GUY YOU DUMPED~!
Cathy: huh?... i... i feel like i dont wanna talk about it...
Sandy: mmmm.... well, anyways... im just curious though. i was wondering if we do that again....
Cathy: what do you mean?
Sandy: you see... i kinda hate HIM so much... i wanna do that to him and i'll make sure that he'll cry over me~!
Cathy: (she starting to get confuse) who's your victim?
Sandy: oh, the snobbish cowboy teacher that i have right now...
Cathy: mean Aris???

she just raise her eyebrows and then showing her devilish smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he's finally back in the mansion... he reported right away to Mr. Panchaingpon. telling the ranch is fine and now Mr. Panchaingpon designated Aris to go to the pearl farming to see how's the workers.

Gramps: (before Aris could go out, he call him for last time) Aris, why dont you let the two girls come with at the pearl farm... especially, Cathy.
Aris: yes, sir... (he just answered him timidly)

he still felt hesitant to talk to the person he hated most.... no.... the two persons he hated most. the one who break his heart and the other one is the snobbish little one. they're all the same... they are just the so called "poor people killer".

he appeared to them, Sandy feel like he just ruined their conversation.

Sandy: what do you want?
Aris: Mr. Panchaingpon if the two of you would like to come with me at the pearl farm...
Sandy: -not interested.
Cathy: ok (then she smile at him, he was avoiding her eye contact...)
Sandy: Cath, i got sprain... i dont wanna come...
Cathy: oh, come one... its just a sprain... let's go... (she get up already and pulling Sandy's hand)
Sandy: fine~! (then she look at him furiously, she dont wanna go... but she's force)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they were finally in pearl farm. he was checking the workers of the pearl farm, trying to get himself busy... ignore THEM for a moment. meanwhile, Sandy was tired from walking and because she still have her sprain.

Sandy: im tired... why dont you walk around and see for yourself the pearl farm...
Cathy: i will... just take a rest first...

while strolling around, she also wanted to find where Aris went. she wanted to talk to him... about what happened... about their past.... she wanted to be forgiven. then she finally found him, he was at the office.

Cathy: (before she could enter inside the office, she knock at the open door and greeted him) hi~!
Aris: wh-what d-do you want? (his voice is stuttering when he saw her but the sound was so cold...)
Cathy: nothing... i just wanted to see you and talk to you since we havent talk awhile ago... (she tried to smile)
Aris: isnt enough that you greeted me already?
Cathy: its been 8 years since we last meet... i... i.... i miss you, Aris...

he didnt speak at all but he rather chose to go out and pretend he didnt hear anything...

Cathy: i know your still mad at me... i dont know when will you forgive me... but im not the same girl you met before... i've change! (raising her voice, trying to reach him out) so i hope you already forgive me... (then her voice was shaking, she was crying)
Aris: (he look at her, he never felt anything while seeing her crying...) i've also change~! and i dont give a damn with girls like you... what happened 8 years ago has change me to what i am now... i will never ever forgive you... i wont... (then he left, leaving her crying).

he was mad and since he was done checking the workers of the pearl farm, he decided to go back to the boat and ready to leave... Sandy notice him being mad.

Sandy: hey, where are you going!? where's Cathy?
Aris: i dont know... we are going back now... i will wait for you two in 10 minutes... if you're still not there, i will go home alone. you'll spend a night here~!
Sandy: what's with you? im just asking.... you dont have to raise your voice at me~!
Aris: because i cant take "girls" like you.... very slow, fussy and clumsy... (looking at her sprain)
Sandy: you're so mean! i didnt even do anything from you! (then she went to find Cathy, he felt guilty when he saw her stood up and started to walk... she cant walk properly because of her sprain).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

she saw her friend at the office.... crying, she wonder why.

Sandy: Cath, what happened? is there something wrong? (she sat right next to her and was trying to calm her down) what happened? why are you crying?
Cathy: i just want to be forgiven... be he wouldn't let me...
Sandy: what? what are you talking about? (she's confuse and wanted to know who's the guy she was telling about...)
Cathy: (she finally wiped her tears and face her fried to tell her the truth) Sandy... Aris is the guy i dumped 8 years ago... he's the guy dumped because of the BET we had....
Sandy: what??? (now, she did realize that it was Aris because she remember about the photo album that she saw in the tree house)

Cathy told her everything when they got home at the mansion... when they got inside the boat, Aris wasnt looking at them and they could actually see him that he's really pissed off.

flashback

8 years ago.....

girl 1: damn~! i cant believe you dump him... we thought that we would this time but you still dumped him! (laughing)
girl 2: i could still remember that when he went to the house party because he was waiting for you... i just realize how stupid he is...
girl 3: yeah, right... if i was Cathy... i would even make a scandalous scene at the party... kissing the most popular guy in school infront of my boyfriend... why not~!
Young Sandy: kissing... Cathy, isnt a girl who's satisfied in kissing only... i got the video tape~!
Young Cathy: shit~! i didnt know you put a hidden cam there...
Young Sandy: its your birthday... so i decided to give you this... it will be your most memorable gift!
Young Cathy: thanks~!
girl 2: so tell us now... what happened to your victim...
Young Cathy: i dunno... he never called me anymore nor visiting me... well, im glad he didnt anymore...
Young Sandy: i was hoping that.. tomorrow when your at the airport... he'll probably be there and stop you from leaving... (the girls laugh)

the girls where celebrating at the restaurant for Cathy's birthday and being won the bet.

outside the restaurant, Aris felt like a stalker... following her everywhere. he didnt call her nor visiting her anymore... but he always follow her in everywhere he go. he could see Cathy and the girls were laughing with joy, they were sitting near at the show window. he was holding a box of homemade chocolate made by him, he wanted to give it to Cathy personally but he decided not to. he went to her house and leave the box of homemade chocolate outside of her house.

he suffered for weeks, didnt eat meals at all. knowing that Cathy went somewhere and did leave him. but his friend Sami was always there for him and he wanted him to move on and get over it.

because of Sami's help, he moved on and within a year he started to work for his friend who help him. then when he met Mr. Panchaingpon, he decided to work with him. staying in Mr. Panchaingpon's farm, he learned a lot of things... not only from farming but living a simple life. because of being loyalty and being honest with Mr. Panchaingpon... he gave as a gift the first island to him where there's ranch and the mansion, that's why he decided to build a tree house in the middle of the forest. he still dont know yet but it was way too much for Mr. Panchaingpon giving him the island as a gift... the two remaining islands were still in progress of how they'll spread their business more, the second island is the pearl farm, while the other one is still planning if what business they will put on that island.

Next Episode 7- Restback

-------------------------------

sorry for the late update... i got stuck in editing... peace~!
Aris is being mean now....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...i love the update...aris has the right to be mean....i hope they suffer for aris feeling so sad and everything....I'M HERE FOR YOU^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 7- Restback

they already went back to the mansion, Aris went straight to his house. the more he remembers about their past, the more his hatred grows. the thought that he already moved on to his life.... that he already forget everything... but just now he realize that the pain is still there.

meanwhile, Sandy couldn't even hardly believe that Cathy's EX and the one that they played on their relationship was none other but HIM. she felt guilty because she's the one who started that game.

during their high school and college days, everybody knows that Cassandra Panchaingpon is a "heartbreaker". she always won their bet and can date 5 guys in a day with different schedule... but in the end she'll break up with them. she never get serious with her relationship before, with her beauty that captures every man's heart.... she totally hypnotize them.

her friend already stopped from crying, but she was still calming her down. they both saw Aris ignored them awhile ago when they just got back from the pearl farm.

Sandy: Girl... get over it... okay... you were already sorry, if he doesnt forgive you...just forget it... at least you were sorry.
Cathy: but i just want to be forgiven... i wont stop until he hasnt forgive me yet, i wont...
Sandy's mind: i think he's not worthy to say sorry...

then she gave her friend a warm hug. she must do something, she must help her friend from this misery... she wanted to, because she's one of the reasons why her friend is hurting like this.

Sandy: dont worry, i will help you out on this... im sure he'll forgive you, i'll talk to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

she was about to go to the ranch now, she invited Cathy if she wanna come but Cathy decided not to come... she still have her sprain but it was not painful anymore like before. she saw him at afar, she was about to enter the ranch now.

Sandy: im not late right? (she approach him)
Aris: you are... 45 minutes and 31 seconds.... (by looking at his wristwatch)
Sandy: i thought you would consider it... because i have visitor...
Aris: no. if you're still in training you should know the rules...
Sandy: i got sprain....
Aris: i think its already healed.... so dont give such an excuse...
Sandy: you're always like that~! INCONSIDERATE~! (crossing her arms) maybe the reason why you're like that... is because you never accept the fact that Cathy dont really love you...
Aris: what did you say!?! (his eyes was enrage, he hold her arms so tight... she can see it to his face that his mad)
Sandy: let me go~!
Aris: dont bring up that again because you didnt know what happened!(he let her go by pushing her away so hard)
Sandy: im her friend and i know what's going on! she was already sorry for what happen, why cant you just forgive her~!
Aris: forgive her!???! you think its so easy to forgive someone- (he didnt continue what he said... he rather not to) you HI-SO people are just the same...
Sandy: of course we are the same~! we people dont mingle to someone who's lower to us! (then she walk away, decided not to do her training)

he was watching her go... he cant take it anymore, he wanted to quit this job... but because he was also thinking of her grandfather, he knew that it wasnt so easy to quit in this job. he cant stand it anymore... being with someone who's arrogant and a "poor people killer" infront of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"he's such a dumbass...~! i cant take it anymore~!"
, walking back to the mansion. then her grandfather saw her.

Gramps: Sandy, why are you still here... dont you still have training today...
Sandy: you know, gramps... i quit.... i dont wanna do this training anymore~!
Gramps: what?.... why? what happened??? did you two argue again???
Sandy: i cant take it anymore~! he even hurt my friend~!.... tomorrow.... im going to Bangkok now... i rather wanna stay there than staying this damn island! (then she went back inside the mansion... leaving her grandfather)

the grandfather didnt expect to come through this, he was expecting that the two (Sandy and Aris) will get to know more each other but it turned out worst than he ever thought... he needs to talk to Aris, so he went to the ranch.

Gramps: Aris.... what's going on??? why did you two argue again?
Aris: Mr. Panchaingpon... i cant take it anymore... the reason why im here is because of you and the reason why im helping her to get to know the farm is because of you... but if her attitude never change... i rather quit in this job.
Gramps: Aris... you're the only one i can trust to.... you should have more patience when it comes to her... she's my granddaughter...
Aris: i know... but im tired, i had enough with her.... i'll tell you the truth... she will never learn to love this... this island... i think you shouldn't force her to work in this farm anymore....

hearing those words, Mr. Panchaingpon hold out his chest... he was hurt... and he faint...

Aris: Mr. Panchaingpon??? what's happening? dont kid me.... i told you, i dont wanna believe- (he remembered that Mr. Panchaingpon gonna act like he's sick and he was thinking that he's playing on him... but he suddenly panic when Mr. Panchaingpon was not really playing on him and he tried to wake him up but he's not) Mr. Panchainpon.....

he brought him back to the mansion and called the doctor immediately. she saw him carrying her grandfather, so she followed him.

Sandy: what's happening??? (looking at Aris while laying her grandfather on the bed. she come closer and ask him) what's happening? what happened to my grandfather~!?!
Aris: why dont you ask him for yourself when he wakes up...
Sandy: (before he could walk out of the room) what did you do to my grandfather!?!
Aris: i was suppose to ask you that question... what is Mr. Panchaingpon to you??? inconsiderate~! you never think of your own GRANDFATHER~!(when he get out of the room, Cathy was at the doorway)

they were only looking at each other, he doesnt want this kind of scene.... it makes him sick.... he was enrage in everything. all these years, Mr. Panchaingpon is like father to him... he was treated like a son. he dont want something that will happened to him. minutes later, the doctor came and check Mr. Panchaingpon's status...

the doctor said he had a mild stroke and was advising him not to stress from work. he got out of the room... Sandy was left inside her grandfather's room, offering herself to take care of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

she felt guilty about happened... she's the cause of what happened to her grandfather. hours later, finally her grandfather wake up.

Sandy: Gramps.... (the grandfather touch her head and he smile) you scare me... i... i... im sorry... im sorry because-
Gramps: its not your fault no need to say it...
Sandy: but i-
Gramps: my princess... its just a mild stroke...
Sandy: gramps... that not "JUST" a mild stroke... we dont know what will happen next if you'll be attack again...
Gramps: im strong... so stop worrying... okay?
Sandy: i just wanna say sorry again... if it wasnt me... it wouldn't come through this... im not going anymore... im... im here to stay (she gave her grandfather a kiss on the forehead)
Gramps: im the one who is wrong... i force you to be here... i just realize that... this isnt what you want... if you want to go... i will not force you again-
Sandy: but gramps... im afraid that you'll-
Gramps: hush now... i'll be alright... Aris is here with me... he can manage everything here...

just as her grandfather mentioned his name, she gets annoy again but at the same time she felt guilty... she remembered what he said before he got out of the room "what is Mr. Panchaingpon to you??? inconsiderate~! you never think of your own GRANDFATHER~!". she admitted that she was never happy here and was forced by her grandfather... but she's afraid that her grandfather might attack again and she never even fulfill his wishes. she has to do something about it, something that would make her grandfather convince to her proposal.

Sandy: gramps... just like you said... im going to run this business.... i will finish my training... but... after i finish... can i stay and work in our company? besides, since im the one who will inherit all of these... i think its better if i have to stay in the mainland... i've change my mind... i... i dont want Aris to quit on this job or let him fired... if he's the only one who could help me through this... well, i should let him stay and help me out... i want him to be my assistant... while im in the mainland, i'll contact him about how's everything here... and if im not busy... i will visit here during the weekends. what do you think?
Gramps: well... i guess its alright with me then... but i will not see you often...
Sandy: gramps, of course you'll see me... i will visit here like i told you and i have to give the reports on you...
Gramps: ok then... but there is still one more problem... (she look at her grandfather with a question on her eyes) you havent talk to Aris yet... and as far as what i see... you two always argue... how can you talk to him... if you two havent reconciled yet?
Sandy: (she only sigh at her grandfather) i... i'll go talk to him...

when she finally leave her grandfather to take some rest, now, she was thinking if how she'll approach him (Aris). she look at her wristwatch, it was almost 4 in the afternoon... she was thinking that maybe he's already in the tree house resting. she got her small map that he gave to her last time in the forest, when she was about to enter the forest... as she look into her map... she realize that is wasn't complicated to read the map than before.

she was already reaching the tree house, but as she go upstairs... he's not home, she wondered that where he might could be.

Next Episode 8- we're fine

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whew! finally caught up! :lol: man this is crazy! poor Aris, he was only a cruel joke! *tears* that's cute how he lives in the treehouse. hehe. that treehouse can do wonders.... [wild thoughts. :lol:]

can't wait for the update nikki!

nikki1786

LizQuen
love the update....yay...sandy is staying....poor aris...so much sadness...i reallly want them to KISS....
they will be.... :)

whew! finally caught up! :lol: man this is crazy! poor Aris, he was only a cruel joke! *tears* that's cute how he lives in the treehouse. hehe. that treehouse can do wonders.... [wild thoughts. :lol:]

can't wait for the update nikki!

i've mention before that they'll have vulgar scenes in such places that i've mention... mud scene, waterfalls scene, treehouse, ranch and the mansion... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
they will be.... :)
i've mention before that they'll have vulgar scenes in such places that i've mention... mud scene, waterfalls scene, treehouse, ranch and the mansion... lol
LOL. OH i REMEMBER.... :lol: THEY'RE GONNA GET FREAKY UP iN TREEHOUSE! WAHOOOOO!!! LMAO. i CAN'T WAiT FOR THE WATERFALLS... :drool: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: