Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 19- The Parasite and Trap Into the Island With You

getting ready as she was about to go, she didnt want to meet up with Aris anymore. before she could knock on Jake's designated room, she saw Alex who just got ready for her work. she sees herself from her, since she knew that Alex was training for Aris... just like her, from before... she remember those days. "you're going now?", Alex approach her.

Sandy: uh... yeah... (she just smile.)
Alex: oh... mmm... would like to have some coffee first?
Sandy: (she cant refuse, but coffee and a little chit-chat will do, that's why she agreed to come with her at the dining room.) yeah, sure...
Alex: let's go...

rather having breakfast at the dining room, Alex chose to have their breakfast at the gazebo by the pool.

Alex: (she took a sip of her coffee.) you know what... i heard alot about you from him. (she study her features.) no wonder he doesnt stop talking about you. im just wondering if you have a past relationship with him? (Sandy was stunned with her question... why with all the questions she has to answer was this?
Sandy: ummmm.... i... i... dont think so. (Alex was just giggling with her answer, as if she already knew that she was simply denying it.) wha-what? i mean what's so funny?
Alex: nothing... its just that you sound like you're denying it. i sense a competition here...
Sandy: huh? what competition?
Alex: well, not really a competition... since it already came from you that you and my brother dont have any relationship, i guess i should meet up his fiance.

a fiance? he's getting marry? to whom? all these question suddenly popped into her mind. she dont know why she suddenly felt like losing hope already, but she suddenly felt like this. supposedly she dont have to react or something, because she only came for one reason here and nothing else... she came here, dont want involve for what she feels. but who's his fiance? she asked herself again.

after breakfast, Alex told her to go at the dock since Aris was waiting for her. even if she dont want to, she had no choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where are we going?", Sandy was confuse and dont know what Aris is planning about. a speed boat approaching to the dock where they were standing, as Aris hop inside the speed boat he look at her. "let's go...", he said while he offered his hand for her to got inside the boat.

Sandy: (she havent hop into the boat yet.) where are we actually going?
Aris: just hop in... you'll see it later once we got there.
Sandy: what if i decided not to come with you?
Aris: Sandy...
Sandy: what are you actually planning?
Aris: like i said... once we get there, you'll see. plus, once we get back here... i will cancel the agreement just as you want.

when he reminded her about his deal with her grandfather, she got alert and hop inside the boat then on. she almost slip as she got into the boat but Aris caught her, then again... their eyes met.

while sitting to the opposite side where Aris' sitting, it still bothers about what Alex told her. everytime she stoles the moment to look at him from a distance, she wanted to asked him if who's his fiance. "you-you're sister told me that you're already engage?", she wanted to curse herself for slipping her tongue by asking him so personal. but was it personal?

Aris: yeah... (he didnt smile when he answered her, she dont know why... but she can feel that there's something wrong about it when he answered. but then a sudden change of mood when they were about to arrive closely at the private island.) we're almost there... (he smile at her again.)
Sandy: (when they finally arrive to the island.) wait... what are we doing here? (still looking all over the place, there's a contemporary minimalist style of house.)
Aris: there's something i wanna show you around... i wanna show you around with this house.

Sandy didnt say anything at all, as she saw the house was simply inspire with the tree house he used to have to their island. she know the fact that he liked rusty colors but he's a minimalist and that's what she liked from him. only the basics are important... it just shows how practical he was when she first met him.

she learned to appreciate little things because of him, she saw him being fond with nature... obviously, he was. since that was his line.

she followed him until they got inside the house, there's no such thing as "simple but elegant"... if you say it simple, then its plain simple. but if it's elegant, then its really elegant. however, as she saw the whole interior, she was simply speechless. pretty clean with furnitures, what amazes her was the view that she can see through the window.

"let's go upstairs... you'll be more amaze with the view there", he said as he was inviting her, while she just followed him upstairs. there was only one room in this house, just as she realize that it was also bachelor's house at the same time. however, the terrace on that room amazes her more. she like the view here even more, she felt like she can stand for a long time just staring at the sky.

at afar, he was watching her silently. he knew that she liked it "how do you like the view here?", asking her as he was approaching her. she turned around to look at him, she just smile, showing her appreciation. "good...", she simply said.

Aris: i see... mmm... would like something to eat? i'll make some.
Sandy: no, thanks... i already had breakfast together with your sister.

"i see", when he was about an inch away from her... she could feel his breathe again. why the sudden feeling keeps her captivating over him. "its just the two of us here only...", he whispered to her. it was tempting and without hesitation, she kissed him, this was her hidden feelings. she felt like she dont wanna lose him at this moment no matter what happens or maybe she should give her last taste of him for he's getting marry soon. kissing him after by after, they reached the bedroom and she was the one who lay him down on the bed. the floor was given to her, giving up himself to her this time "this is what you want, right?", asking him while she astride and unbuttoning his shirt. "i'll give what you want...", she said and kissed him deeply, feeling her hotness.

yes, it was one of the things he wanted, but loving her and making his wife was what he wanted most. when it was his turn to give her pleasure.... he kissed her lips passionately, just like how he kissed her before. his taste was what she would always wanted, his kissed her neck and made a kiss mark, while his hand exploring, sliding his hands back and forth to her legs. underneath her shirt, she could feel his hands exploring inside... but when she realize that Aris was touching her abdomen, she opened her eyes widely and made him stop from kissing.

TBC- part II of episode 19.

pze

sarNie Adult
start part 2 soon...hehe...u left us a cliff hanger....
seems like she just remembered their baby...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update, the house looks beautiful and the view is pretty. awww right when they were going to do it, she stops. please tell him that you are carrying his child sandy.

nikki1786

LizQuen
sorry guys... if i left you hanging XD... i was so sleepy awhile ago. after i had a party house last night, i just wanna rest all day... but then again i want to update my fics at the same time.

thanks for reading this CS.

yeah.... im writing the part 2 of this chapter. so later... you can read it... ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yay!!! *jumps for joy* aris is gonna find out and sandy just realized again that she's pregnant...and what does he really have a fiance? hmmmm can't wait for the next update

lilypha

sarNie Adult
If I were with Rome, I would have forgotten everything as well... so we cant blame rita.... waiting for more...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 19- The Parasite and Trap Into the Island With You

"what's wrong...?", he asked her with curiosity on his face. she suddenly get up, fixing herself again. rather watching her, he stood up and hugged her. "you just dont how much i missed you...", he said closing his eyes while embracing her so tight and he look at her again "...and you cant blame me from wanting you even more", he capture her lips to kiss her again. she didnt stop him this time.

every kiss just makes them crazy even more, wanting more. the urge that they've been wanting for so long, his lips had their own distinct flavor, for months had passed... this was what she always been waiting for, she never felt tired of waiting for him. thus, his kiss... she was drowning. after he took off his shirt, he finally took off her dress, she didnt stop him. she doesnt care if he'll notice it or not, what he give was what matters most.

unhooked her bra and she could feel his playful hands, then his lips went down to the tip of her breasts. her back arched involuntarily, his sinful lips made her weak but wanting even more. he lay her gently to the bed and right when his lips back to her luscious lips, she wanted catch her breath... he was hungry like a beast but she would let herself be a prey. she knew he would take her there, the love that they made always get into the climax that they wanted...

she screamed, the sensation she felt wasn't over. she gasped feeling that searing pain, but he stroked her in places that made her feel a whole lot better. until they both shuddered and she hold his hand so tightly, squeezing it. they finally reached the climax, until their bodies were both tired. she loved him. he loved her so much.

[faded scene]

"i want to stay like this forever, having you in my life is most special gift that i ever had", she whispered while she watches him sleeping peacefully. she cant sleep, watching him cant even make her sleep. she decided to get up and take a stroll, at first she dont know where she was going... until she checked out the drawers and cabinets, then the fridge... there she found a lot of ingredients and take out one of those veggies... she decided to prepare some dishes for lunch. it was still 10:30 in the morning though, right when they came here awhile ago... they made love immediately.

while cooking, all she was thinking was their past... from she met him from the start. the day when he was assigned to teach her from farming... and the night she and Aris became one as she admittedly that she was jealous over her friend. all smiles as she remember those days, but when she remember the day he left her... the necklace he left as a present for her birthday. after that day, she started to wear it. but she havent told him that she was wearing it. right now, she's wearing it, she never took it off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what time we're going back to the main?", she asked him. after she was done cooking for lunch, she woke him up and just the two of them at the dining area of this house. he acted so sweet just like before, it was what she always like from him. she like the fact that he loved her cook today, that's because she took cooking lessons for the months they haven't seen each other. but his smile fade away when she was just worried about Jake "im... im just worried about Jake, he doesn't know that im coming with you here...", she simply explain.

Aris: i like this one... (he didn't answer her question, he simply change the topic by commenting her cook.)
Sandy: Aris-
Aris: Sandy, you're here because i invited you to come with me.
Sandy: but Jake didnt know that im coming with you...
Aris: does it really matter if you'll tell him or not? do you have to ask permission from him if you'll go somewhere? (the tone of his voice was obviously disappointed from her.)
Sandy: Aris, im just asking... i didnt say that i have to ask permission... but he came here with me and so... i have to tell him at the same time if where i am. im just asking you if what time we'll leave here 'cause-
Aris: because he's waiting for you? you wanted to see him now?
Sandy: Aris-!

she dont feel like to eat anymore. she stood up and went outside, then Aris followed her. "wait... Sandy... wait, please...", he caught her hand.

Sandy: what!?!
Aris: im sorry... (she let go of her hand from him.) im sorry... i was.. i just... i just got jealous... that's all. im sorry.
Sandy: i wanna go back to the main now.
Aris: Sandy, i said im sorry...
Sandy: (she crossed her arms.) i wanna go back now.
Aris: you can't.
Sandy: why? what time will your driver come back... (he didnt answer. it was one of the reasons why they came here, he still wanted to be with her.) Aris... im asking you-
Aris: we can't go back at this moment-
Sandy: why!?! Aris, what are you really planning? i just wanna go back now!-
Aris: you cant, ok!?! i still wanna be with you... (he hold up to her shoulders, she can read his expression... just how he missed her so much.) i still dont want you to go. for months had passed... i thought i would see everytime i go visit there... you always fail me. (he embraced her again, sounding so desperate.) now, you're here... i still wanted you to stay here with me.

tears fall down from her cheek, she felt the same way. though she wanted to stay longer, there are lot of things to worry. but there are also other things she will realize if she'll stay here with him, she thought. he was right, forget about them at this moment... what's more important is just the two of them in this island, but Sandy knew to herself that it wasn't just the two of them here in this private island. they their child. she wanted to look upto her relationship with Aris, but maybe it's better if she'll not tell him. he's already engage with a woman she haven't meet nor ask him if what she looks like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first day, after they made love this morning and took their lunch... Aris this time was the one who prepared their dinner, they had some barbeque at dinner. after that, all they do was tickling each other's and stare at the stars, finding their favorite constellation. during the second day, they go fishing together... it was more than fishing, they made love... not for the second time around since they came in this island. she couldn't count anymore if how many times he did made love to her. she like how she was drowning over his kisses over and over, after fishing they go take a rest for awhile at the wooden boat. he lie down, while she was resting on top of him. then again, how she wish that she wanted to stay like this forever.

it's their third day, they had their long day to go have fun. after swimming, they made love... then they watched movie together. why embracing her, he watches her silently then he whispered "i love you...", it made Sandy loo up to him. he kissed her and started to undress her again, he'll never get tired to make love with her. and she will never get tired to get this feeling, what he brings to her was more than enough... finding herself that she cant live without him. always hunger for their touch.

at night, when Aris was already sleeping... she think a lot of things, just as how she realized that she can't live without him. she touch her tummy and look onto the father of this child, this time she'll tell him... she dont wanna fail herself... nor him. this child will reunite them and will be together forever. but beforehand, she want to prepare something special for tomorrow... then she'll tell him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

supposedly, she's the one who'll surprise Aris... but she's the one who got surprise. she got a little embarrassed as she go downstairs, seeing both Aris and his father while she was only wearing a robe. then from the door, unexpected visitor came. Weena, the bitch "oh, hi! Sandy... long time no see...", she even greeted her. she just bluntly smile back at her, but she excused herself to them as she wanted to change her clothes. she dont understand the situation right, she felt like she was lost at this moment.

she dont know how long she was inside the shower room, all the things she had realize were suddenly fading away and she dont know where to stand in this kind of situation. but as she got out of the shower room, there she saw Weena standing infront of her, she was waiting for her and and she dont have any idea if how long she was standing there.

Weena: hi, Sandy...
Sandy: Weena...
Weena: whoah, it's my first time came here... seeing this private island that Aris had. though he didnt told me about this island, i guess i should do my own research to take an eye on my FIANCE... (she elaborate the word what she was in Aris' life. Sandy felt like a deaf on that moment, she didnt even expect her to came here... how much more with this, as she told her that Weena is none other than Aris' fiance.)
Sandy: i know... he told me. (she lied.)
Weena: oh, really? (she smile.) i guess you're not interested to know how i got the slot. (she meant of how she became his fiance.) i mean... even if i'll be his future wife and if i'll find out that you two were together... it's okay if he'll have mistress like you... (she slapped her all of a sudden, she only deserve it. she's more cruel that she could ever think.)
Sandy: im not that kind of woman.... and im not like you...
Weena: seeing you awhile ago... i guess you and him done so much since the day you came here. (she come closer to her.) let me tell you something, girl... even from the start i knew who Aris was... and i want him more than that. you know and we all know... who's the bitch here. and she's infront of you right now. (she smile so devilish, sh didnt care if what would Sandy feel.)

Sandy wanted to break down after Ween left, alone in the room and locked the door as she wanted to cry. she just let it out, she could see herself from her... but that was her from the past, she already changed and she dont think she could ever fight back... she was afraid to get hurt. and might as well their baby get hurt. she dont wanna lose their baby. on that moment, she wanted to be alone even if Aris was knocking on the door for how many times. he said that they already left and they need to talk, but she ask to be alone for a moment.

'i dont... i dont think... i dont think we can let this relationship go on...", she whispered to herself, she wanted to tell these words to Aris. she's willing to give up this relationship just because he was already engage... and worst he's engage with Weena. but is she willing to give up this relationship?

Next---> Last Episode 20- The Gift

transcend89

sarNie Adult
another cliffhanger belle it's not funny...why did he even agree to be engage to weena? even if he was forced i don't think he would right? hmmmm the last ch is too soon sandy just found out and how r u going to end it with a happy ending...can't wait

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
darn that weena, ruining a perfectly good RTEAM time. sandy was about to tell aris about the baby too, GOSH evil weena.

thanks for the update.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg how did Aris get engange with that b****???? i feel so sad for sandy now...
thanks.. i want more

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i hope the next chepter about the gift is their baby... please unite them as family...

heheheh three days of non stop love making... and then heartbroken scene... yr fanfic is really a melodrama...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
how can it be weena... noo.. you must make her disappear their life.. she destruct their life too much... sigh..

anyway,, can't wait for the last chapter.. please update soon... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 20- The Gift

Aris waited for an hour, he wonder if what happened to Sandy who locked herself inside the room. he decided to get his keys and as soon as he opened the door, Sandy wasn't there. he went to the bathroom to see if she's there. he saw her there lying on the floor, between her thighs and on the floor were nothing but filled with blood. "Sandy~!!! Sandy, what happened!?!", he immediately helped her out and get his phone to his pocket, calling his driver to fetch them.

Aris: Sandy... what happened?
Sandy: just... just bring me to the hospital... please.

as soon as his driver arrive to fetch them, he carried her and he felt like he could almost die being worried about her. at the speed boat, when Sandy fainted... he dont know what to do anymore. he dont have any idea why all of a sudden he saw her lying on the floor, but when he stared at her dress filled with blood... he havent realize not until it came up and asked himself, what if she was pregnant...

they went straight ahead to the nearest hospital, too many questions that he cant even answer... he was confuse and when she was sent to the ER, he immediately called his sister and Jake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aris! what happened!?", Jake and Alex finally arrive, head towards to Aris. he was sitting across the emergency room, waiting for the results. while Jake was also worried for there might something happen to their child. "Aris-!", before Aris could answer the doctor came out already.

Jake: Doc... how's Sandy?
Doctor: she's fine... and the child to her womb is fine...
Aris: (while Jake felt relief, meanwhile Aris didnt expect to hear from what the doctor said) what?
Jake: Aris...-
Doctor: are you the father and husband of... (he look at his clip board, there he search for the patient's name) ... of Miss Panchaingpon? (the doctor look onto Jake rather than Aris, then Jake and Aris stared at each other. Jake didnt respond.) oh... i guess the husband isn't here. dont worry, Miss Panchaingpon's fine and like i said the baby is fine. i shall leave you for now, but let the patient rest first... soon she'll wake up.

the doctor left them, but Aris was still stunned after he found out that Sandy's pregnant. Jake didnt want to go either, but Alex was still there and he wanted to talk to Aris personally so he excuse himself and said "can you leave us for a moment?", he asked Alex to leave them for awhile and so she was. Alex suggested that she'll go buy some drinks to calm the two guys infront of her.

Aris took the three seater sofa bench reclined on the wall, opposite of the patient's room where Sandy was brought after from the emergency room. he couldn't hardly think after what happened, he was even confuse on that moment... wondering how could Sandy possibly pregnant. thinking if she hooked up with someone after he felt like he rejected not by the crowd of that party... but he also felt he got rejected by Sandy's. covering his face, he didnt want Jake to see him being gloomy.

Jake: 3 months ago... (Jake sit right next to him, then Aris raised up his head as he look onto Jake.) ... no matter how much i was able to wait for her... what she wanted was only friendship from me...-
Aris: can you just get straight to the point?
Jake: im not finish... (he started to serious.) after you left... she felt devastated, maybe i cant see it on her face... but i knew she was. 3 months ago... the day you left... she found herself having symptoms... (Aris look at him, right then he knew the answer.) there... she find out that she was pregnant after she bought some pregnancy test and went to the doctor confirm it... (Jake deep sigh after finally said it.) Aris....-
Aris: (he was looking at the door of the patient's room, thinking how much he was worried about her.) im the father of her child... (his gloomy feeling fading away as it was changing into how was his heart leaping through happiness. he's now a father.) im the father of her child... (once again, he look onto him... he smile as he couldn't express how happy he was.)

Jake felt relieve at the same time as Aris accepted the fact that he was the father of the child, he also knew that this guy could only make Sandy happy. for some reason, they both have faults and its one of the reason why they go separated for months. Jake stood up from the seat as Alex returned and brought up some drinks for them, Jake wanted to leave Aris alone for a moment and so Alex followed him. Aris who's sitting and waiting for Sandy to wake up, telling himself not to go anywhere, no he wont.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dont you think we should rather go home and get some clothes for my brother? i dont think he'll go anywhere not unless if Miss Sandy will wake up...", she said as Jake agreed with her. they went home and Jake; he didnt expect to see Weena there. she was having a cup of coffee with Aris and Alex's father Duchanee "Weena?...", calling her name as Weena turn her head to look at him.

Weena: oh, i didnt expect to see you here Jake? did you come by with Sandy...
Jake: the question is what are you doing here?
Weena: so you didn't know yet?
Alex: dad... what is this 'bitch' doing here?
Duchanee: Alex, you're not supposed to call her that-
Weena: its okay, Mr. Worunpongsom... once me and her brother got marry, she had no choice but to accept me as her sister-in-law.
Alex: you wish... (she went inside to the house to get some of her brother's stuff. she was really pissed seeing this woman again, even if they already both know that Aris doesnt love this woman.)
Duchanee: Alex~! (she didnt listen as she went back inside.)

[flashback]

Weena's father and Duchanee agreed about their deal, to let their son and daughter get marry to be able to save the ranch. one of the reasons why Aris came back to his father was to save their ranch, however, it can't help anymore since the Duchanee Dairy Farm was getting into bankruptcy. Aris had no idea when his father set him up with Weena, but as he found he wanted to look for a way. as for Weena, she didnt care if she'll get marry to him. but to Aris, it's one thing that most matters to him, simply he didnt want to get marry with this woman. not unless to the woman he'd loved.

that time, Aris went to Mr. Panchaingpon to seek for his help. Mr. Panchaingpon agreed to help him not because he wanted to propose a marriage to his granddaughter, but because he knew all along that Aris loves Sandy. however, Mr. Panchaingpon that it's still up to his granddaughter to decide if she'll sign the documents for the agreement. Sandy didnt know about Aris' agreement except by her grandfather telling her that himself and Aris had an agreement of investing in Duchanee Dairy Farms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the doctor allowed Aris to get inside the patient's room, since 2 hours has been passed. Sandy haven't awake yet, he sat down on the single chair that was near to the patient's bed where Sandy was lying and resting. he hold her hand and stared at her tummy, he cried with joy... unable to express his happiness as he's going to be a father soon. he stood up and caress her forehead, giving her a light kiss. "i love you so much... if you just only knew... how much im happy right now. i wanna be a father... a better father more than my own father...", he whispered to her and he sat back again.

Aris fell asleep, after an hour... Sandy finally woke up. she could still feel the pain at her back since she slipped at the bathroom awhile ago. if she was looking her way... then this must not supposed to happen. she look at her right side, there she saw Aris was peacefully sleeping but he was holding her hand, the warm that she always felt from him. she wanted to cry as she remember what happened awhile ago.

hearing the small sound of her cry, Aris woke up... immediately Sandy close her eyes and turn her face to the other side. she dont want him to see her crying.

Aris: Sandy... (he kissed her hand as he realize that she's already awake. but she didnt want to look at him.) Sandy... please look at me. Sandy, please- (he touch her face but Sandy let go of his hand.)
Sandy: dont touch me...
Aris: Sandy...
Sandy: (she finally look at him as she just wiped her tears away.) we can't see each other again... i dont wanna see you again... after this you can't see me-
Aris: why... Sandy, you agreed to stay with me... i can't allow you to do that. you loved me-
Sandy: i dont love you
Aris: what?... what about our child. Sandy, you didnt even told me that you were pregnant... Sandy, love you! (he hold her hand once again, caressing it and kissing it. but Sandy didn't listen and just even pushed him away.)
Sandy: if you love me, why are you're hurting me this much!?! why with all people you have to choose to hurt... why Weena!?!

timing the doctor and a nurse came to check the patient, the doctor advice to leave the patient first as they will handle it. Aris can't do anything, he wanted to talk to Sandy. in the end he waited outside the lounge area, as the doctor came to tell him that he has to leave the patient for she's suffering in emotion stress at the moment. he tried to understand but as much as he wanted to explain that he's the father of her child. the doctor just said "i'm sorry Mr. Worunpongsom... the patient wishes not to see you at this moment. please try to understand that she's having emotional stress and im afraid that it'll affect your child if you'll go see her...".

Aris: but... Doc, is that mean... i can see her maybe later or tomorrow?
Doctor: we'll see... we just have to update you-
Jake: Aris! (seeing him from afar calling his name, Jake walk towards him as his sister Alex followed.)

Alex wonder why all of a sudden, Jake felt enrage towards Aris. "i wanna talk to you for a moment...", despite with his actions, he was controlling himself. but the doctor, knew something's going on between them. Aris and Jake went outside as they left Alex at the lounge, from there the doctor confirmed Alex that Sandy's already awake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what do you want to-", before he could finish... as he turn around, Jake gave him a hard punch.

Jake: how could you use Sandy just to save your farm~!?! you're even engage with that bitch~! (he was referring to Weena.)
Aris: (he could feel the pain through his jaw. didnt expect a hard swing from Jake.) Jake, you got it all wrong. Weena's not my fiance and im not using Sandy just to save the farm.
Jake: then what do you mean by that!?! Weena told me everything~!
Aris: and you believe her!?! why the hell im going to marry that bitch... you know that i love Sandy-
Jake: then if you love her... why are you using her-
Aris: i said im not using her... its just that-.... its just that her grandfather and i had an agreement.
Jake: what agreement?

Aris told everything to Jake, making him understand that he's not using Sandy. though Mr. Panchaingpon know the fact that if he'll marry Sandy, it can save the Duchanee Dairy Farm. but that doesn't matter to Aris, what matters to him right now is Sandy's condition and their child. he had to talk his father to tell him about Sandy's condition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aris returned to his home immediately as he wanted to speak with his father. meanwhile, Jake went back inside to the hospital. the doctor allowed Jake to see the patient since it was Sandy's request, he wanted to understand both Aris and Sandy's situation... but he has to follow what Sandy wants.

meanwhile, inside the Worunpongsom mansion... as he was about to enter his father's study room, he didnt expect to see Weena there. worst, he caught her attempting to kiss his own father. he dont know if what he saw was getting more worst, but as soon as he realize it "how disgusting... but continue what you've already started...", he closed the door again. the two were both stunned when Aris caught them together. he didnt care, he went to his room and pack his things as soon as possible.

Duchanee: (his father was watching him at the back, after Aris saw him together with Weena. he followed his son to his room.) what are you doing?
Aris: what do you think?
Duchanee: you're not going anywhere...
Aris: who are you to stop me from leaving...
Duchanee: you're not going anywhere... you're suppose to marry Weena!
Aris: (he stopped from packing for a moment and look onto his father as he turn around.) why dont you marry her for yourself... (then he turn back his attention by packing his clothes again.) i worked hard eversince i came back here... trying to revive your farm. (he look at him again.) i dont think you treat me as your son... you just want me back here because you want to use me for your own selfishness.

he was done packing and as soon as he left the room, Duchanee was calling but Aris ignore him. outside, Weena was there waiting for him. she was trying to stop him.

Aris: trying to stop me then? (he sounded so sarcastic, he didnt care about her.)
Weena: Aris.... what you saw-
Aris: even if i didnt... do you think i would marry you? maybe in your dreams... you disgust me even more.

he get inside the car and leave the farm, it was already understood that he doesnt want to go back again in this hometown. even from the moment he and his father meet again, he knew that his father was planning something. that he was only using him, he dont want to be used by someone... especially for someone like him. he went straight ahead; back to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC later... XD
im quite exhausted today... XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY aris finds out that sandy is carrying his child :D
UGH Weena has no shame, putting the moves on Aris' father too ewwwwww.
I'm so sad that Sandy thinks that Aris is just using her :(