Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
she's not going to tell aris.. but i guess the aris will know she's pregnant but don't know is his 1 anot.. can't wait for your spoiler...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
may you finish ch 17 before you leave i don't just want spoilers...i can't wait till he knows ugh almost ending my two currently anticipated fanfics 5r and cs but looking forward to ladies room although i'm finding it hard to imagine rita being a prostitute...it kinda bothers me but it's your call

nikki1786

LizQuen
may you finish ch 17 before you leave i don't just want spoilers...i can't wait till he knows ugh almost ending my two currently anticipated fanfics 5r and cs but looking forward to ladies room although i'm finding it hard to imagine rita being a prostitute...it kinda bothers me but it's your call
there will be some changes in Rita's character in LR. you might even anticipate it more if you'll learn to find out why she chose to stay with Rome even if she knew that he kidnapped her. it has a connection in the story... of why Ken will hate Ann and why Aum has to leave Aff alone in the middle of the story.

originally, the title is NOT actually "Ladies Room". it was suppose to be "City Lights", because of the wallpapers i made last time. but i didnt have Vicky's wallpaper because i was too lazy to make another WP of City Lights. after reading some pocketbooks, watching tragic movies and listen to my friend's latest news, that's how i gathered some infos and end up giving the title of my story "Ladies Room".

it happened during the past weeks that i was so busy, always get back to the mall to canvas some materials for the shop. i saw blind woman at the ladies room in the mall a week ago, then some sales lady who were also at same room and me and my friend franny at powder room area. i like to eavesdrop. XD dont ask if the blind woman was pretty or what, but i got the idea of a blind masseur from her... she's not a blind masseur. hearing my other friend's story who went to the spa last time, she told me she had a massage with some blind masseurs, telling me that they're quite good in massaging than any other ordinary masseurs at the spa.

with the promo girl character, me and my friend went to the department store... my friend and i kept teasing the promo girl who speaks like she's at the call center. in the end my friend told me that "if wasn't her fluent in english... i wont buy the product...", my friend is so mean. with the characters of the guys in the story, i got it from my relatives. i met some of the new boyfriends of my cousin. then i also get the chance to meet up with my guy friends either.

----------------------

sorry but i cant update the CS starting today, coz 18 will by my very busy day and by 19... im going. XD so i'll be back in sunday. plus, i already made my schedule busy until next week. coz its foundation day in school next week, so my friends and i are planning to go to the beach. dont worry i'll be gathering some information at the beach where we're going.

hopefully, during my out for 4 days... i'll get a chance to get online and update this fic. i am thinking of 20-23 chapters for this fic. its now on 17. XD

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. she is pregnant but she is not gonna tell him.. i hope so.
its kinda of funny when jake started complaining bout no girls wants to talk to
him

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks. yeah it's sad that she's doesn't want to tell him, he also has a right to know. but this separation between them allowed sandy to realize her real feelings about aris.

have fun nikki. ENJOY you're time. tell us all about it when you come back :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 17- Never Give Up On You II

"something's wrong...", Jake notice as he was driving Sandy somewhere "where are we going???", he asked again, his eyes is still on the road. he kept asking until he turn his head to look at her, Sandy was peacefully sleeping. he decided to stop the car in the middle of the road, since he dont know where they were going and Sandy fell asleep, he got out of the car and took out his pocket the pack of a cigarette.

at afar, he saw a girl riding a horse approaching his way. he notice that the girl looks familiar, he waved at the girl and it approaches closer... she finally stopped. the girl that looks familiar get down the horse and took off her hat "is there any problem, sir?" she formally asked him. he was stunned with her beauty even more and what registered to his mind was her perfect almond shape eyes. "are you lost, sir?", she asked him again.

"no... but i would like to know if what's the name of this place...", he look around and his attention went back to the girl after he look all over the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she woke up and realize if where they were, but as she notice the place outside... she did realize where are they now. Jake wasn't inside the car, but she saw him standing and smoking outside. she knock at the front window glass of the car, then Jake finally turn his head to look at her. he threw the cigarette as she got out of the car.

Sandy: so... where are we now? (pretending as if she dont know.)
Jake: where do you think we are? (he questioned her back as it was already obvious.) why you didnt told me that we're going here?
Sandy: i thought you already know about it since this place is owned by Worunpongsom...
Jake: yeah, not until i asked someone... (he look at the distance, it was the girl that he talked from before and coming this way.) look... there she is.

Sandy look at the way where Jake was looking, the girl was familiar... it had to go through to her memory if where did she saw this girl, until she finally realize. it was the rumored fiance of Aris Worunpongsom, the one that's in the news recently and in the tabloids. "hi... uh... my friend just woke up", Jake smiled at the girl while pointing at Sandy who just woke up. "by the way, this is Sandy...", he introduce her to the girl who's riding a horse. she gets down on the horse, and took off her hat... like a cowgirl who wears a complete uniform with the hat and the boots. both her jeans and her blouse are full of mud stain. "hi! im Alex... Alex Worunpongsom...", as she introduced herself, Sandy felt like she lightened up with some faith in her heart. this girl who's the rumored fiance is none other than but Aris' sister?

Alex: i heard so much about you... (Jake and Sandy just followed her as they got inside the Worunpongsom's mansion.) my father used be an apprentice of Mr. Panchaingpon during his early years.
Sandy: i see...
Alex: and also i heard so much about you from my brother. oh, by the way... i did call my brother... he said that he'll come back this afternoon, he's still at the field. (as they reach the big living room, there she invited them to sit while waiting for person who's supposed to meet. Aris. Alex called a servant to prepare something for them.) uh... if you want i can tour you two around while waiting for Aris.
Jake: that's a good idea...
Sandy: i believe i cant... im having a headache right now.
Alex: oh...
Sandy: i... i... im sorry...
Alex: its okay-
Sandy: but if Jake wants... then you should go, you might get interested to see their products.
Jake: are you sure? well, im not going if you're not going-
Sandy: no... its okay... i'll be fine here... waiting for you.

Jake wonder if she's making an excuse, but seeing her condition... he's already used to it. eversince Sandy got pregnant, she always feel lazy and tired at all, but most of the time she always feel dizzy and maybe one of the reasons why she feel that way is because she cant take a long travel. in the end, Jake decided to come with Alex to take some detour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while at the living room, waiting for them to come back... Sandy didnt know why she felt so nervous now that she knew that she's going to see Aris today. its been months since they haven't seen each other, she walk through the veranda and try to breathe some fresh air. slight she felt missing him again, but other half... she dont know what it feels like... she dont know how to describe it. when she was about to go back to the living room, there she saw him.

"If I'm Not The One" CLICK ME

the moment their eyes meet, she suddenly felt like she couldn't move at all. seeing him expressionless, she realize that for how many months she haven't seen him... she felt like those months were like years for her. she wonder if he feel the same way. "A-Aris...", stuttering while she couldn't take off her eyes of him.

Aris: (when he walk towards her, she wanted to step back, dont want him to come any closer. but she dont even dare to move nor to step back.) i didnt expect you to come.... (he miss her, if she just only know how much he wanted to see her.) and... im happy.
Sandy: what's that suppose to mean?

when he's just only a few inches away from him, she could feel his heat. breathing each others breathe, the warm they havent felt for months... because they could only feel this everytime they were closer to each other. "dont come any closer...", she said even though she knew to herself that she was denying.

Aris: why?
Sandy: be-because... because i dont want you to...
Aris: really... (his voice was captivating as he touch her face. his touch brings an electric feeling that she couldn't even understand and make her senses awake again.)
Sandt: A-Aris... plea-please... (3... 2... an inch away from her only. then he captured her lips, she knew that her senses misses this kind of touch.)

she didnt move at all. at first, she felt hesitant to accept his kisses... but he was getting deeper and cupped her face, she dont know why she couldn't resist it anymore until she finally made a response. yes, she kissed him back. she wanted to cry out, but she let her heart be... she let her heart cry out and shout his name silently as she said to herself and cant deny the fact that she misses him.

they didnt know how long they were kissing, he couldn't get enough with her anymore. there was a sudden realization when Sandy was giving back the kisses he needed, the baby to her womb... sudden made a response to her senses. she push him away "stop...", she said.

Aris: why? is there something wrong?
Sandy: nothing... its just that... there's something wrong.
Aris: what do you mean?
Sandy: i cant... i mean... we cant do this... we cant do this anymore. (when she successfully pushed him away, she get away from him... trying to make a distance and turned around to look away. didnt want to see what she looked like.)
Aris: Sandy-
Sandy: this is really wrong... i... i... i cant focus at all. i... i...-
Aris: (but he caught her again, holding her arms and make her turn around to look at her.) what do you mean this is wrong?-

before Sandy could answer, her phone suddenly ring. she was saved by the bell, saved by her beloved grandfather who was calling her. she excuse herself right away, as gets out to the veranda. but he was watching her, Aris couldn't understand her, he dont get her at all. he dont know what she came for, but he was hoping there's something miracle would happen to their relationship... or that the 'relationship' he was hoping for... just hoping that it would came true. but he still dont get her at all, since Sandy is here... he has to make a plan that would make her stay. "i'll never give up on you... never i will.", he said to himself while watching her from afar at the veranda.

Next Episode 18- A Motive To Stay

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhh they finally meet, i'm so glad that aris hasn't given up hope of being with sandy. lol. aris was rumored to be with own sister LOL.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks belle for the update i was wondering when you'll put up the next ch and it's aris who won't give up on her so excited can't wait

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 18- A Motive To Stay

he thought he could successfully get her after the phone call but he failed, his sister Alex and Jake just right on time as they came back together. he hate this guy, Aris didnt expect to see Jake to come with Sandy. worst, he hate see Sandy staying so close to Jake than him. but the least he could watch her closely, that was enough for today.

dinner was already serve and Alex invited the two to stay for dinner "Aris, aren't you happy that Sandy visited you?", she asked as she wanted to start their conversations at dinner. Aris didnt expect his sister to ask that question... it was personal for him to say that kind of feeling, yes, he was happy... but a little bit pissed at the same time. just because of other man who's sitting right next to Sandy.

Aris: i think they're here to negotiate... am i right, Ms. Panchaingpon? (she didnt response, but as she look into his eyes. there was something she couldn't explain, his voice suddenly feel cold just like as before. she was wondering if Jake was reason, if it is... much better.)
Alex: so Jake... you told me that you're the one who manage Sunthorn Enterprise?
Jake: uh... yeah...
Alex: i met your father before... when i was at America. but he didnt mentioned me that he has a son. (she giggled and Jake smile at her.)
Aris: (he cleared his throat making a sound and he took a sip the glass of juice. he didnt finish his dinner, he dont feel like to eat anymore.) excuse me... i'll just be at my study room. (before he could go, he look at the person whom he was expecting to see later.)

now, she even feel more hesitant to talk to him, she did came to talk to him... but why does she felt so hesitant. was she was just trying to avoid about what happened awhile ago? she could still feel the heat of his kisses awhile ago. embedded to her lips of how the way he kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"let's go?", she told Jake after dinner as Alex left them at the living room. she haven't talk to Aris about her purpose of why she came, she slightly regret that she has to come for nothing but just to see him only.

Jake: did you already talk to him?
Sandy: no... and i dont think i have to talk to him-
Jake: then why still have to come here? im expecting you to tell him that you're-
Sandy: dont say it... that's not my purpose.
Jake: then what?
Sandy: my purpose is to tell him that he has to cancel the agreement between him and my grandfather-
Jake: but i thought you'll tell him that you're-
Sandy: Jake... please... i cant. (she sits down.)
Jake: why? he has the right to know. he's the father of that child.

before she could speak again, Alex came back and asked Jake if he wanted to see the garden at night. telling him that there are fireflies at night, Sandy decided to join them but Alex told her that her brother called her and meet him at the study room.

Jake decided to come with Alex and signaled Sandy to go and talk to Aris about her real situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i like to walk around here at night...", Alex said as she wanders around while watching the fireflies at the garden. Jake was walking with her, it was his first seeing country girl like her. "i used to be a city girl but i always wanted to stay live in this kind of place...", she continued.

Jake: you said that Aris was your half-brother.
Alex: yeah... i just met him when my father confessed to me that i have an older brother a few months ago.
Jake: were you mad to your father?
Alex: yes and no... (she look at him and just smile.) yes, because i never thought that he had a son. maybe if my mom was still alive... she couldn't accept it. but not me... i always wish that i have a brother. no, because i forgave my father and instantly accept him(Aris) as my brother.
Jake: so you dont hate Aris?
Alex: yes and no...
Jake: why?
Alex: yes, because he's good to me and no because my father's attention is always about him.
Jake: is that the reason why you're here?
Alex: mmmm... maybe... maybe not. i just wanted to learn farming, since that's main line of our business. soon my brother will be transfer in the main city, for he'll be the one to manage some of our business chains. but he told me that he doesnt want to.
Jake: i see...

he can see the reason, Sandy told the same thing. that's what makes Sandy and Aris makes a difference, so the only thing questions him... if Sandy's willing to give up and stay with person she obviously love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he knew already if who was knocking at the door "come in...", he said. Aris was back in the mood, seeing Sandy being alone... if she only knew how much he wanted to hold her again just like when he hold her awhile ago.

Sandy: what do you want me to talk about?
Aris: you're the one who meet up with me... so im the one who supposed to ask you that question, right?
Sandy: r-right... ("Sandy... you're so stupid...", she said to herself.) ummmm... mmm... yeah... ummmmm... mmmm... i... i... i came....-
Aris: you forgot what to talk about?.... or... there's something else?
Sandy: what do you mean "something else"?
Aris: i dunno... maybe you wanted to talk about our relationship.
Sandy: we-we...we never had a relationship to-to ca-call on.
Aris: i know... i can still remember actually... that's the last time you told me. so... what now?
Sandy: look, i came here because i wanted to tell you that i want you to cancel the agreement between you and my grandfather. since he'll give me the authority to manage our business, that only means... that i have the right to oppose some of his decisions.
Aris: Mr. Panchaingpon and my father had an agreement... not me. my father just assigned me in this project because your grandfather knew me since then... it only means that he also trusted me.
Sandy: but i want you to cancel it...
Aris: why should i?! (starting to raise his voice, a little bit disappointed with this conversation.)
Sandy: be-because... because i... dont want to... i... i dont trust you~!
Aris: if that's a valid reason... for you not to trust me... tell me why you dont trust me. (she didnt speak, she has no reason at all.) you see... i will actually cancel the agreement if you really want to... but you have to give me a valid reason of why you dont trust me? i taught you how to manage your family's business because your grandfather ask me to, i taught you everything... ("even how to love"... he wanted to say it... but he cant.) but dont tell me you're still blind about it and you tell me that you dont trust me?
Sandy: (she was indeed listening to him, what he said was true. she cant make an excuse.) but i still want you to cancel it. please...
Aris: here's a deal... i will cancel it if you'll give me the most valid reason why you dont trust me. (he stood up from his chair and came to her even closely.) aside from that... (he touch her left cheek, then his fingers slide down to her chin.) we can also talk about relationship.

it was already expected that he was about to kiss her, but before he could kiss her... someone's knocking at the door. he then, let go of her. it was his servant who brought them some two cups of coffee, after the servant put the two cups of coffee at the top of the table and went out. Sandy tried to stay away even more from him "what i said is clear... cancel the agreement. i dont have to tell you any further my reasons... if i said i hate you... i meant it.", she said then she get her bag and left him.

he was pissed but he dont want to give up, he has to something to make him stay...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few hours later, it rained... but Sandy still insist that they have to go. since Alex couldn't stop them from leaving that was the time when Aris came out from the study room and stopped the two. suggesting if why dont they just spend only for a night since it's still raining so hard.

Alex showed their designated rooms, as she got inside of the guest room. she just deep sighed and couldn't even think of anything straight, her mind was filled with images of him. "why do you still feel hesitant? i thought you loved him, even Jake obviously knew how much you love him...", talking to herself in the middle of the night all alone to her designated room. in the end she couldn't sleep at all. blame it to him.

she went downstairs to get some drink, she thought that Aris was still awake and might try to do something again to her. but he wasnt, he wasn't there... to anywhere of the corner of the house. not in the living room, neither the kitchen. she successfully get some glass of water and as she returns to her room, at the dark... someone pulled her and covered her mouth, dare not to shout. "shhhhshhhh....shhh...shhh... it's me", she never guess that he would storm to her room and then again... he was doing it again.

Sandy gather all her strength to push him away and so she did. she tried to stay away from him, walking back until she reached the edge of the bed and then she fell as she seated on top of the bed. "what are you doing here? you should be sleeping by now...", she said her voice starting to get tremble. she dont know why she felt so weak everytime he's closer to her.

Aris: i cant sleep...
Sandy: get out...
Aris: i know you felt the same way, you can't sleep.
Sandy: im about to sleep-
Aris: uh-uh... "WE" are not going to sleep.
Sandy: what- (he capture her lips again and kissing her so deeply.)
Aris: i know you want it...
Sandy: please... stop it... (she closed her eyes, feeling his lips again. she wanted him to stop for she may not resist it anymore.)

continuing kissing her lips down to her neck, he was about to get naked while never letting go of her lips. not until when Sandy still have her senses and she couldn't let him continue this. "i said stop it...", she pushed him away. she ruined the moment he wanted her so much. "please... stop it. i... i still... i still meant what i said awhile ago...", she finally said.

Aris: you're are not talking about the agreement with your grandfather again, right?
Sandy: yes, i am... and i meant what i said that i hate you...
Aris: (he picked up his shirt.) i still wanna know the reason.
Sandy: i dont have to explain it to you. just let me be...
Aris: when you said you hate me... why do you have to kiss me back? (she didnt reply, he always hit her with his questions that they both knew that she was only avoiding it.) do you know how much i wanna make love to you tonight? awhile ago... when we meet again, i know that i cant help myself over you.

he got up from the bed, disappointed because he failed to his mission to get back her. "fine... i'll give what you asked for. but there's one condition...", he look at her once as he was about to open the door "meet me up around 7:30 in the morning tomorrow at the dock. i want you to come with me... there's something i wanna show you...", then he finally left.

she dont know where's the dock and wonder if she would met up with him there. she has to end up everything between him and her, even though there's nothing call such as "relationship"... she knew that what they had share for a long time was something special. speaking of 'dock', she realize how near was the dairy farm to the beach and she bet that Worunpongsom also owns some of the best resorts near to their farm.

Next Episode 19- The Parasite and Trap Into the Island With You

----------------

two chapters more ;)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh man you're teasing me belle just two more ch too huh just like cutefuzzy's my heart's for sale...gosh sandy is so stubborn...trap on an island (those moments are so sweet) can't wait I just LOVE when two ppl are stuck on an island together hehehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Sandy is still not giving in yet, meaning Aris must take desperate measures heehee he's going trap her on an island with him. Thanks nikki ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
glad that you finally picked up this fic... but before continuing i still need to finish 5R.