Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL I understand. ToomVill made you forget yourself :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:

:facepalm: :facepalm: Ohh again, Thank you, thank you, thank you for introducing me :facepalm: :facepalm: ..I forget to introduce myself and you!  :facepalm:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Toomvill gave you Insomnia lol
VILLNAN said:

It could be :rolleyes1:  even when I sleep, my brain or like every part of my body keep saying ToomViill, ToomVill ToomVill. I'm not joking :cry1:  I'm less sleep these days. :yawn:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
It could be :rolleyes1:  even when I sleep, my brain or like every part of my body keep saying ToomViill, ToomVill ToomVill. I'm not joking :cry1:  I'm less sleep these days. :yawn:
This is exactly me right here. Everywhere I go, everything I do, TOOMVILL would always be in my mind. When I go to sleep, I would always think about TOOMVILL in this story, and sometimes those imagination in my story about TOOMVILL turned into some really exotic thoughts. HAHAHAHA!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. I'm lucky I don't think of ToomVill all day, or else my mind would have been blown away. (I think of Biena instead) But I love ToomVill a lot too. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
HUG My long lost twin! I really found you~~~

thatasiangirl said:
This is exactly me right here. Everywhere I go, everything I do, TOOMVILL would always be in my mind. When I go to sleep, I would always think about TOOMVILL in this story, and sometimes those imagination in my story about TOOMVILL turned into some really exotic thoughts. HAHAHAHA!!!

Yeo, you're lucky cause Biena is not hot as much as ToomVill. SORRY if I'm bias, I can't stop myself ! ToomVill is just like spicy CURRY....

Bieluvr said:
Haha. I'm lucky I don't think of ToomVill all day, or else my mind would have been blown away. (I think of Biena instead) But I love ToomVill a lot too. :)

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
EIGHT 

The moon smiled brightly towards the Wongsawat's mansion as Boon looked out the window, that revealed the direction towards the little house, in the first floor of the main house with a proud face. Her arms were crossed in front of her while she continued to smile ridiculously, and nodding her head in satisfaction. Thoughts about the Wongsawats having a small little child running around the mansion approached her mind whenever she witnessed Thana and Narissara being alone in a room, or house. “Oiii! I can’t wait until I get to hold Thana’s child,” said Boon to herself noisily.
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]An amateur servant interrupted Boon’s happy imaginations when she asked Boon stupidly, “Why did Khun Thana and Khun Narissara not come and have dinner today?” The irrational quickly drained Boon’s proud face to a devastated face in an instant. She arrogantly turned to face the amateur servant, and informed the servant in a know-it-all attitude, “Khun Thana and Khun Narissara are making a heir at the moment. Don’t you dare go bother them.” Boon turned back to look out the window with admiration. The servant politely nodded her head in response, but then immediately brought up another unintelligent question. “How can you tell? There are four walls protecting them, so how can you see,” as she scratched her head like a fiver year old who seeked for an answer to their curiosity. Boon rolled her eyes to the inquiry without the servant noticing, then turned to face the servant again with an annoyed attitude. “Eh, are you stupid? Khun Thana and Khun Narissara went into that little house since late noon, and now it is already past suppertime, but yet they never came out of that house. What do you call that then if they’re not making a baby,” responded Boon logically with anger. The servant politely nodded her head again in fear of Boon’s rage. “Go! Go close the lights and everything. It is time for us to sleep,” declared Boon with her lousy old voice while she ushered the servant with her waving hands towards the light switch. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana and Narissara slept on the neatly kept bed throughout the whole day. Narissara was sound asleep, but Thana on the other hand was already awake ever since he woke up from a nightmare that he had just encountered. He looked out the country-like window into the skies as his head laid on top of both of his opened palms, and his bare body revealed to the furnitures in the room. The same horrifying dream happened to make it’s way back to Thana’s slumber every now and then. He wasn’t sure if the dream that he dreamt about will ever diminish, and never reappear again. Flashes of Narissara holding onto the black bag kept approaching his mind even though he tried his best to forget about the existence of the object inside the black bag. However, every time when he attempted to ignore it, it bothered him more than ever, which caused him to twist and turn on the bed loudly. The bed creaked and cracked while he was doing so. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]After much contemplation, he decided to get out of bed, and get dress for his departure outside. Thana silently got out of the creaking bed, and find his clothes that he took off earlier. He managed to find his pants and boxer by the couch; his shirt on the floor at the end of the bed. When he finished dressing himself properly, he headed to the lumber dresser with determination, and opened it for the sake of the object. Thana snatched the object with his strong grip, then headed out the door of the little house fiercely. The expression on his face was mysterious; it looked like he was in the mood to kill someone, but yet it also displayed a hint of distress. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana walked out of the little house and headed over to the kitchen area, that was located behind the main mansion with it not being attached to the mansion at all. It was it’s own little living space like the little house, but it just that it was actually occupied by the servants when it came to meal times. Thana got to the kitchen house in a rush, and rummaged every single container, jars, and drawers, hoping to find a box of matches. The containers that he searched had none, the jars were empty, but by the time when he scavenged the third drawer hastily, he was able to spot a box of matches. Thana took a hold of it quickly as he threw the object in the black bag on top of the counter harshly. He started the match with a swift swipe across the flammable surface on the box, then threw it in a medium size kiln that was next to him. Small flames of fire energized the room with light instantly after the action. Thana concentrated on the haunting flames, but managed to dismiss himself by heading over to the object on the counter. He grasped onto the object, then picked it up with his left hand, and raised it to the air like it was a sword being ready to strike it’s opponent. Thana focused on the object with his teary eyes in symbolism a farewell. Right after he wiped an incoming tears of his with his right hand, he let out a satisfied smiled, then smashed the object on the ground with full force while the object was never taken out of the black bag. Thana repeatedly smash the object against hard surface such as the counters, floor, and walls wildly in order for it to break apart. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]After much beatings had happen upon the object, Thana picked up the black bag with his shaking hands, and dropped it over the blazing fires in the kiln. It was intense and heartbreaking for Thana to be witnessing his love being burn right in front of him, and for it to be damaged by his own pair of uncontrolled hands. He stared right into the burning object not worrying about the flames burning his eyes to death. Tears rolled down his unknowingly as he continued to stare at his doings. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Soon after,  it's ruins to diminish into the thick air. By doing this, Thana believe that he could remove all of his depressing memories along with it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara woke up to the sound of nothing. She felt that it was just time for her to wake up, therefore, she woke up. The sun was up and above, projecting it’s warmth through the open window as Narissara sat up on the bed while still covering herself with the blanket. She looked around the bedroom since that was her natural instincts. The last thing she noticed was that Thana was still laying beside her unclothes with his back facing her. She looked at his back with disappointment, then climbed out of bed to reach for her dress that Thana slid off from her body yesterday. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]While Narissara entered the main mansion, she tried not to spread her legs so far apart as she walked. The reason why that is because everything below her hips were so sore and was in so much pain every time she paced herself. Each time she moved herself forward, she had to make sure that she showed no signs of limping due to all of the soreness that she was receiving from her inner thighs. Abruptly, Boon popped out behind Narissara’s back while she was climbing up the stairs in agony, and asked, “Khun Nari ka, where were you and the young master yesterday? We were waiting for you guys to have dinner, but you guys didn’t appear at all.” Narissara quickly turned to face Boon, and placed a smile on her face as she spitted out lies, “Khun Thana and I were at the little house over there studying some foreign stuff ka. That's why it took us the whole day. Therefore I apologize for making you guys wait for us ka.” Narissara apologized with her hands, but then was stopped by Boon’s immediate response, “Oii, it is alright, it is nothing serious. However, is that really all you and Khun Thana did? Study foreign stuff, nothing else?” The question made Narissara wandered her eyes around the enormous room trying to think of a logical answer with her mouth slightly opened as the sound of “Uhhh….” came out from it. Boon observed at her reaction, then quickly hid her laugh away from Narissra by covering her mouth with her wrinkly hands. Boon moved up closer to Narissara, then grabbed her by the hands gently and patted it like how a grandma patted their grandchildren with a smile. “It’s okay. You don’t have to be shy about it. I already know,” said Boon teasingly to Narissara in a quiet voice making sure no one heard it. Narissara answered back with a simple “Ka”, then broke away from Boon’s grasp with an uncomfortable movement. “I will go up to take a shower na ka.” Boon smiled at her creepily as she nodded in response. Narissara slightly bowed towards Boon, then staggered herself up the stairs into the bedroom. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana got out of bed right after he knew that Narissara had already left him alone. The whole time, he wasn’t even asleep. After he burnt the object, he came back to the little house and stripped him naked again so that Narissara wouldn’t be suspicious of him when she wakes up. Then he got back on the bed with Narissara and tried to go back to sleep, but failed miserably the whole night. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]After Thana wore his clothes, he exited out of the little house with a relaxed posture. He thought about what he and Narissara would be doing that day since there wasn’t anything exciting to do. If he were to take Narissara out, she would probably throw a fit since she didn’t want people to know that she was with Thana for a sexual reason. Thana shook his head about his thoughts, then proceeded to the main mansion. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara got into the shower carefully, and began washing herself with a depressing attitude. Life wasn’t fair to her at all thought to herself as she rubbed her arms and thighs with force while the water gently touched her naked body. Flashes of Thana telling her that he wouldn’t do anything to her if she doesn’t want it to happen came into her mind immediately when she thought about what he did to her yesterday. It was terrifying for her to know that Thana would be such a liar and a man who can’t keep a simple promise that he made to a helpless girl who was younger than him. Bluntly stating, Narissara did had an abundant amount of pleasure last night, but that was because it was human nature. She couldn’t stop herself from moaning uncontrollably, or stop herself from grasping onto Thana’s body as both of them reached their orgasm. All of that action took place because it was human instincts, not because of love.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]The water continued to pour itself onto Narissara’s body while she actively cleaned every single inch of her body with her hands. As she was doing so, she was able to feel a gulp of pain in her throat. The pain stayed there for a long time, knowing that it would soon disappear whenever Narissara decides to let out her sorrowful cries. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana waited for Narissara to get out of the bathroom while he was looking out the window from the bedroom. Through the window, he viewed the jasmine flowers that Narissara and he planted the other day with excitement. He smiled innocently towards the flowers, but then it disappeared when he heard the bathroom door open. Thana quickly turned his whole body to face the bathroom door, and there he finally spotted Narissara. She was in a tan dress with blue trims at the collar, and her hair was slightly wet at the ends. Thana showed her a friendly smile, but she completely ignored it by heading straight to the exit. At first Thana wasn’t so sure why she would be so rude, but after he quickly picked up the reason why, he ran after her and snatched onto her arms, which caused her to furiously face him unintentionally. Thana waited for her to say something to him, but the best interaction that he received from her was her deep and emotional stare. Based off from what Thana observed, her white sclera were outlined with redness, and her iris was moving from left to right speedily as if she was preventing herself from crying in front of him. Thana caressed her right cheek as he softly asked her, “Did you cry?” Narissara looked into Thana’s worried pair of eyes, then slowly removed his hand away from her cheek. “It’s none of your business,” responded Narissara coldly. She attempted to leave the bedroom again, but was stopped with Thana’s unpredicted backhug. He squeezed her body tightly with his arms surrounding her whole width as he leaned his mouth to her ear. From the side view, Thana could tell that Narissara’s eyes were watery and trembling. Her mouth was also shaped with a frown, which caused Thana to frown with her. “Are you mad at me because of yesterday,” asked Thana gently into her ear as he sustained his grip around her waist. “Whatever happened in the past should stay in the past ka. Let’s not bring it up again na ka,” remarked Narissara calmly while she tried to hide her quivering voice. Thana loosened his grip on her, then reversed her body around so that she was facing him again. He gazed into her teary eyes with his guilty ones. His hands were cupped over hers as he stated confidently, “Nari, I know that you’re mad at me. If you want to slap or hit me, then go ahead. I won’t dodge it.” Narissara ignored his request, and decided to back out instead. She believed that there would be no point in dealing with him since he would always be a cold-hearted man who cared about no one else but his own pleasure. Narissara tried to escape from his grasp on the hands with a slight budge, but failed. She pleaded him with her saddened eyes to let her go, however, he dismissed her thought. “If you don’t want to slap or hit me, then I will make you,” stated Thana in an almost a growling voice. He pulled Narissara into his chest with energy, then dived his mouth right into hers with rage. One of his hand was pushing Narissara’s head into his, and the other one was wrapped around her waist tightly. Narissara had struggle to breathe properly since she was her mouth was locked, and her stomach was squeezed. She pounded on Thana’s chest with a clenched fist multiple times, so that he would let go of her. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]It was probably the fifth punch until Thana released Narissara. Both of them gasp for air afterwards, causing a loud exhaling from both of them simultaneously. Narissara rushed her hands to the air, and smacked it against Thana’s left cheek. The sound of the painful smack echoed in the room with it’s powerful soundwaves. Thana looked at Narissara to see if she was finally satisfy after turning his face to face her again since the fierceful slap made his head turn the opposite direction in an instant. What Narissara expressed wasn’t anything that Thana would have expected. Tears rolled down her rosy cheeks while her mouth was slightly to release all of it’s despair feeling out of it. Thana inched himself towards Narissara to comfort her, but she quickly bursted out the door leaving Thana alone in the bedroom. He began to feel extremely guilty because he never expected that Narissara would be in so much pain because he wasn’t able to keep his promise to her. [/SIZE]

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:  our PERVERT club writer, So far I love every chapters.. the story is getting more excited...
Please complete this FF, I have somethig to tell you after you finish this..completely.. 

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:  our PERVERT club writer, So far I love every chapters.. the story is getting more excited...
Please complete this FF, I have somethig to tell you after you finish this..completely.. 

Great... Now I will have to finish this story so that I will know what you will tell me.....  :weee:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:

Great... Now I will have to finish this story so that I will know what you will tell me.....  :weee:

I'm really excited to tell you. Do you want to know now? :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:

What!?!?!?!? I am so eager!!  :woot2:

I just want to tell you that I want to make this FF into a lakorn, I like the storyline. I can pics with ToomVill so clearly. OMG Only if this dream of mine ever happen
hehe LOL impossible right?? :p

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

I just want to tell you that I want to make this FF into a lakorn, I like the storyline. I can pics with ToomVill so clearly. OMG Only if this dream of mine ever happen
hehe LOL impossible right?? :p

OMG!!! I don't know why but this comment made me so happy!!  :woot2:  Ugh... If only we could petition our storylines to the channels, or something along the line like that.  :weee:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
If you're interesting, we should give a try!!!!! but we might need some of the PERVERT club members to join us..
thatasiangirl said:

OMG!!! I don't know why but this comment made me so happy!!  :woot2:  Ugh... If only we could petition our storylines to the channels, or something along the line like that.  :weee:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
If you're interesting, we should give a try!!!!! but we might need some of the PERVERT club members to join us..
YAAS!!! If it's even possible, I would definitely give it a try. However, I think it would only be us two. LOL!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
YAAS!!! If it's even possible, I would definitely give it a try. However, I think it would only be us two. LOL!
 nooooo just finish the FF first, I have someone special! we should request her! I'm pretty sure others will join us!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved the update, and like VILLNAN, I enjoyed all of them. :) If i could, I would help with spreading your thoughts to the thai entertainment industry, but I don't know anyone or how to do it. But I will help you with my heart and my hopes and wishes for you to succeed. :)