Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Then if you guys do convince someone, it'll be easier and faster for them to make the film. No problem of having to go write a script of their own. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Everyone will support you not only you two :) I'll support you too but Idk anyone to help you and I'm not even from Thailand :(
thatasiangirl said:
YAAS!!! If it's even possible, I would definitely give it a try. However, I think it would only be us two. LOL!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nari is in so much pain. She is lonely and have nobody to call in this home. Why Thana is mean to her? Cant wait for the next chapter.

sarNie Adult
I'm late in reading, sorry! WOW. I liked chapter 8. Something interesting is gonna happen I can feel it. 

Wehehehe, I can just imagine the pervert club watching in the background while the lakorn is shooting. I wonder though if they won't send us to jail for shooting scenes like the one in chapter 7  :pervie: . 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. They won't there are drama's who are worse then the scenes in chapter 7. And for sure our Pervert club will definitely be there because our Pervert writer wrote it. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Then I should start saving up money to come to Thailand to support our writer :yes:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Girl!!! I was like F***** EYE-RAPING THEM!! GAHHH!!! MAH HEART IS BEATING AND BURNING!! F***** SH**!!! So hot!!!

*sorry, I have to use such language to describe them. Hehehehehhe

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
Girl!!! I was like F***** EYE-RAPING THEM!! GAHHH!!! MAH HEART IS BEATING AND BURNING!! F***** SH**!!! So hot!!!

*sorry, I have to use such language to describe them. Hehehehehhe

Me too, my heart was beating so fast..They are so SPICY..HOT BUT STILL want to EAT!......LOL I use those language too, hehe only in my head...

We are not normal, we need to go see doctors..

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Me too, my heart was beating so fast..They are so SPICY..HOT BUT STILL want to EAT!......LOL I use those language too, hehe only in my head...

We are not normal, we need to go see doctors..
Yeah, but then the doctors might even say that our abnormalness is out of their league. Therefore, they can't even help us. HAHAHA!!
Because of them, I can never ever go to sleep peacefully. They're always in my mind, especially Vill. GAH!!! They ruined my life!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
Yeah, but then the doctors might even say that our abnormalness is out of their league. Therefore, they can't even help us. HAHAHA!!
Because of them, I can never ever go to sleep peacefully. They're always in my mind, especially Vill. GAH!!! They ruined my life!!

LOL, our disease don't have any medicine to cure...So true even when I fell asleep for a short time they still come in to my dream.....