Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
theplanetearth said:
I am seriously questioning about why Thana is so overprotective about that "object"..... Is it really meant for Kalaya, or for Nari?

Did he has secret crush on her befor?? Somehow she didn't about it or him?? :scratchhead2:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Preview: Thana burned it, causing it's ruins to diminish into the thick air. By doing this, he believe that he could remove all of his distressing memories along with it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ofcourse he had crush on her, that's why he married her. For her only Thana changed Jasmine flowers to peony remember?
VILLNAN said:

Did he has secret crush on her befor?? Somehow she didn't about it or him?? :scratchhead2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Ofcourse he had crush on her, that's why he married her. For her only Thana changed Jasmine flowers to peony remember?

who are you talking about Kalay or Nari? XD 

Yep, he changed Jasmine to peony for Kalay.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kalaya. I said he had crush on Kalaya. Were you talking about Nari??:facepalm:
VILLNAN said:

who are you talking about Kalay or Nari? XD 

Yep, he changed Jasmine to peony for Kalay.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
Thana never knew Nari before the arrangement. They never knew or met each other before.

:shutup: :weee: OMG I'm so dying to know about his memories!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: I'm sure it was all about Kalaya...

Step

Mrs James Ma
You made me also confused :coverlaf: I thought I missed the part of Nari and Thana's meeting in the past so read again and again :facepalm:
VILLNAN said:
:shutup: :weee: OMG I'm so dying to know about his memories!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: I'm sure it was all about Kalaya...