Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Update next chapter or you are making us wait purposely :wink:

Purposely?? since she knew she had a lot of readers LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to know about next part. If there is no update, I will have to faint lol
VILLNAN said:

I came to check update everyday haha LOL Are you really fainting my dear?? XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nooooooooo. Lets faint after reading it, then we will get lost in Thana and Nari. If we faint now, we get nothing lol
VILLNAN said:

ahh I'm so excited to read the next chapter  LOL Let's faint together!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Nooooooooo. Lets faint after reading it, then we will get lost in Thana and Nari. If we faint now, we get nothing lol

Are you serious? Why don't you just faint now LOL you want something really good before faint.. I GOT U

Step

Mrs James Ma
Right. I cant faint for nothing. You also hold on. Dont faint yet without me :yes:
VILLNAN said:

Are you serious? Why don't you just faint now LOL you want something really good before faint.. I GOT U

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Okay deal, I'll hold on. Don't worry I won't die alone. When I die you have to come with me as a co-founder LOL
Step said:
Right. I cant faint for nothing. You also hold on. Dont faint yet without me :yes:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. You ladies are too funny. I won't faint because I'll wait to get the whole story so when I do faint into ToomVill world, I can get an ending for them. LOL. She's still in school so she'll delay posting chapters. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know I'm gonna survive ToomVill fever or not....So I told my sister to cure me first when she become doctor..