Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you scorpio3. The story had a lot of potential, but it didn't live up to it. Anne and Rome didn't seem to have that much chemistry.

Passera

sarNie Egg
Dear Tinah,

Anonymousblue2001 in youtube is doing Petition for Ann & Rome to pair up again,
so please join her to make this happen!

nikki1786

LizQuen
after having a marathon... and tonight i plan to watch the ending... XD i find Dome very handsome here... he's such a fine gentleman on how he portrays his role here. XD

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne giving rome a massage lol looks like they become more comfortable around each other now. anne usually becomes close with alomost all her co star. rome was one of the celebrity guest star in annes new cartoon show

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Dear Tinah,

Anonymousblue2001 in youtube is doing Petition for Ann & Rome to pair up again,
so please join her to make this happen!
How r we going to sing the petition in youtube? Please help...I am one who want this to happen as well

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ending was okay, kind of slow. But I guess that's how the pace was throughout the whole lakorn. -_-

OMG, thanks for sharing that Bellefire. LOL.

I'll always love Ken with her though! :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
my brother's complaining if when will CS ends... LOL because he wanna watch it even if it doesnt have subs.
okay let me pause for that... XD now i am wondering if who's addicted that much to Anne and Rome, is it me or my brother.

a few days ago... i didn't watch CS because i wanna go for marathon, but here's my brother and surprise me talking about CS spoilers. yup... NO because he's not an avid fan of Anne and Rome, the reason why he watched was because of Anne. and so yeah... i told him to watch Weewaa Whaa Woon if he "likes" Ken.

LOL what's more funny its his 6th time already watching the Bangkok Traffic Love Story. i looked up to him and wondering if there's something wrong about him, based on what i see... he act so gay when it comes to Ken. though i sometimes think that he just admire his features.

example:

Me: (hearing my brother recommend Anne and Ken's lakorn to our guy cousin.)
brother: you should watch it dude...
cousin: yeah, im gonna watch it. Anne's pretty.
brother: Ken's cute.

pause it right there. innermind theater, i wanna laugh at how he said "Ken's cute". not to mention he even recommend Anne and Ken's lakorn to his girlfriend and i was joking at his girlfriend telling her that "your boyfriend act so gay when it comes to Anne and Ken love team..."

------

i didn't told my brother that it was CS ending yesterday. he even subscribed to anony's profile before so that he wont ever ask me again if what episode has already been subbed. i gave him some of the links for the updates too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nikki, your brother is hilarious. The only time my brother watched a lakorn with me was Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Tik and Aom, Oil and Kate lakorns (I forgot the title). It was weird watching it with them.'

Anyways I haven't finished this lakron yet. I am just waiting on subs. I did watch the ending though lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol f4f... indeed... he knows that i always get some of the updates here in SW. but he's not a member here yet. XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nikki, the banners are awesome. Wouldn't it be weird if your brother register here at SW lol

Mars231

sarNie Egg
I just started watching lakorns again after a 2 year hiatus and I finished this lakorn a few days ago. I never watched the original version of this lakorn so I can't do a comparison, but I liked this lakorn!!! Even though there wasn't too many cute/sweet scenes at least there were some unlike in the remake of Prasat Muerd, which I just finished bitching about in it's thread...hahaha.

Rome & Ann looks soooooooooooooo cute together!!!! I know some people were complaining how Rome is younger than Ann, but seriously I didn't know Rome was younger than Ann because I couldn't tell. They look like they're around the same age to me, just like her & Ken. I really hope they will pair up again in a lakorn with even more sweet scenes and kissing scenes and hopefully Rome will get to be the mean one that gets to take advantage of Ann...hahaha it's only fair.

I love all of cute/sweet scenes together!!! After I finished watching the lakorn, I kept watching the cute/sweet scenes over and over like...

- the forest scene where they spent the night together and the scene from the next morning...love those scenes

- their slap-kiss scene

- the scene where he was just admiring her and staring at & smiling when she was doing those little girls hair and when she was writing down what supplies the workers & their kids need, and she tripped and he caught her.

- the waterfall scene, where they had the picnic.

- the scene where he was sick and she see went to see him and fed him soup. I really like this scene b/c not only was it cute, but funny too when Anon (the little brother) got offended by Rome's comment (hahaha...) and Ann was laughing & Rome was smiling when he looked at Ann.

- the scene where they were hanging out with the workers and Rome gave Ann this drink and told her it was sugar water or something and she was hesitant to drink it, but eventually did and choked on it b/c I guess it was alcohol...hahaha and Rome & the workers started laughing..it was cute!

- the scene where Rome was comforting her about the Prince, after she found out he cheated on her with her maid Seebow. They were near the river and as she was about to leave she stripped and fell into his arms and they were just staring into each others eyes and they're face were just inches apart and it looked like Rome was going to kiss her because he was pulling her in closer to him. He was holding her in his arms for a while.

- the scene where she was waiting outside his house and he came out and was surprise to see her standing there, she told him he was 1 hr late for his work and he's like no, your watch is 1 hr fast...hahaha. Then she told him he's going work far from her and that he better not slack off and then he's like I wonder why you want me to go work from you and then he goes but you don't have to answer that because I already know the answer to it. Lolz it was so cute how he was flirting with her and as he was walking away and she's yelling out his name, she then goes and says, "I hope you'll meet a tiger"....ahahahaha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just started this. Looks promising (trying to ignore the negative reviews so i can watch with my own opinion) I'm only on episode 2 though so things might change my opinion. My parents saw the old version, i wasn't born yet so i didn't get to watch, and with lakorns that old i don't have the patience to watch. I like it so far.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
K, I'm done this now. Storyline was good, casting was off. There was nothing special enough to capture my attention fully. I think Aff or Janie would have been a better choice for n'ek.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I will always support Ann. She's my favorite actress. Age is just a number. Look at Ann is not that noticeable that she look way older than Rome, Ken, Chakrit or Rome. For me. Ann becomes more beautiful as she ages. She's very beautiful, talented. I admired and respect her and she's the reason why I watch thai lakorns. I watch only thai lakorns if she's the main actress. She's the only actree that I follow her project and lakorns. She's the best and I'm looking forward for her new lakorns.

Yes I'm agree with gals who admired and support Ann.

I agree with everything you said :)
Thanks alot <3