I just started watching lakorns again after a 2 year hiatus and I finished this lakorn a few days ago. I never watched the original version of this lakorn so I can't do a comparison, but I liked this lakorn!!! Even though there wasn't too many cute/sweet scenes at least there were some unlike in the remake of Prasat Muerd, which I just finished bitching about in it's thread...hahaha.
Rome & Ann looks soooooooooooooo cute together!!!! I know some people were complaining how Rome is younger than Ann, but seriously I didn't know Rome was younger than Ann because I couldn't tell. They look like they're around the same age to me, just like her & Ken. I really hope they will pair up again in a lakorn with even more sweet scenes and kissing scenes and hopefully Rome will get to be the mean one that gets to take advantage of Ann...hahaha it's only fair.
I love all of cute/sweet scenes together!!! After I finished watching the lakorn, I kept watching the cute/sweet scenes over and over like...
- the forest scene where they spent the night together and the scene from the next morning...love those scenes
- their slap-kiss scene
- the scene where he was just admiring her and staring at & smiling when she was doing those little girls hair and when she was writing down what supplies the workers & their kids need, and she tripped and he caught her.
- the waterfall scene, where they had the picnic.
- the scene where he was sick and she see went to see him and fed him soup. I really like this scene b/c not only was it cute, but funny too when Anon (the little brother) got offended by Rome's comment (hahaha...) and Ann was laughing & Rome was smiling when he looked at Ann.
- the scene where they were hanging out with the workers and Rome gave Ann this drink and told her it was sugar water or something and she was hesitant to drink it, but eventually did and choked on it b/c I guess it was alcohol...hahaha and Rome & the workers started laughing..it was cute!
- the scene where Rome was comforting her about the Prince, after she found out he cheated on her with her maid Seebow. They were near the river and as she was about to leave she stripped and fell into his arms and they were just staring into each others eyes and they're face were just inches apart and it looked like Rome was going to kiss her because he was pulling her in closer to him. He was holding her in his arms for a while.
- the scene where she was waiting outside his house and he came out and was surprise to see her standing there, she told him he was 1 hr late for his work and he's like no, your watch is 1 hr fast...hahaha. Then she told him he's going work far from her and that he better not slack off and then he's like I wonder why you want me to go work from you and then he goes but you don't have to answer that because I already know the answer to it. Lolz it was so cute how he was flirting with her and as he was walking away and she's yelling out his name, she then goes and says, "I hope you'll meet a tiger"....ahahahaha.