dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing. Yeah Vill look tired you can see in her eye. She really need a long rest but I don't think she can take rest since Exact is like giving her so much lakorn one after another. I hope she dosen't overload herself and become sick from not getting enough resting. I wonder when will this lakorn air. Will it air by the end of this year?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Vill hasn't look her best lately her facial looks like she's went under the knife surgery or maybe she needed some rest badly

Asy

sarNie Immature

I think this picture belongs here, but I'm not sure lmao.
Are they filming this lakorn in Japan?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I think this picture belongs here, but I'm not sure lmao.
Are they filming this lakorn in Japan?

if i'm not mistaken (i seriously hope not right now) they went to japan because there's thai festival there, they went with another thai actors and actresses from various channels

Asy

sarNie Immature
if i'm not mistaken (i seriously hope not right now) they went to japan because there's thai festival there, they went with another thai actors and actresses from various channels
And you're right lol. But I didn't see any other actors la. I only saw Son with Japanese outfit. He's a real Japanese lmao.

from Best socialcam,

best say this lakorn on air in CH9!! on sathurday and sunday...
When will it on air?

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
EXACT NEEDS TO BRING PEUNG BACK! SCREW HER "SCANDAL"! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS! SHE HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL AND LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD BE A MAJOR CHARACTER IN THIS LAKORN TOO! PROOF: