AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
hopefully Best would get many scenes on it ...she has too much suppoting role among all of her dramas ...want her to be a leading role as hell...
coz she is just cute and really enjoy watching her scenes!!!

I think she has improved a lot on her acting since her debut one, '' the secret of superstar ''.
and, she fits a love comedy more than action or classic lakorn.

Exact shuld give her more dramas seriously !!
As a supporting actress, I doubt she'd get as much screen time as the leads: Vill, Son, Tak, Egg, and Nat. In Kohn Teun (and Talad Arom), there weren't too many scenes of Best. Her real identity was revealed too quickly at the end of KT, even though there were plenty of hints to let you know lol.

Hey better that she starred in dramas than none at all, despite not being nang'ek. I'm actually surprised that Exact downgraded her to supporting role since Superstar was top rated or something. I guess they thought she still has a long way to go. She has improved, but I personally believe there's still room for improvement, but not just for Best. The same goes for every actor/actress out there in the Thai entertainment industry and despite my love for Vill, I think she should improve as well. :D

AikOm^_^

I think if nothing changes, Sao Noi may air on Saturday, July 7, for those who want to know. Forgot where the source is from, but it must have been reliable for that date is stuck in my mind, unless I'm just remembering wrong lol. :blush:

Here's the bigger pic (credits to VVC FaceBook):

“บอย” รุกละครหลังข่าว “โมเดิร์นไนน์” ส่ง “สน-วิว-ตั๊ก” พีเรียด “สาวน้อย” ประเดิมจอ

พระเอกสน ส่งไพศาล ประกบ วิว-วรรณรท อีกครั้ง และมี เอ้ก-บุษกร ที่กระโดดมาชิมลางบทร้ายครั้งแรกเปิดศึกชิงรักหักสวาท ละครพีเรียด "สาวน้อย" ปิดซิงหลังข่าวเสาร์ อาทิตย์ โมเดิร์นไนน์

เพราะเล่นเปิดกล้องบวงสรวงละครถี่ยิบ จนสื่อสายละครงงว่าจะเร่งเปิดไปไหน “ทีมละครออนไลน์” สืบจากเห็บหมัดละแวกถนนอโศก จนได้รับรายงานข่าวว่า ที่...แท้ “เอ็กแซ็กท์ ซีเนริโอ” โดยหัวเรือใหญ่ “ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ” และ “นิพนธ์ ผิวเณร” ได้ตุนละครไว้เพื่อเตรียมสยายปีก ลุยละครหลังข่าว ในช่วงเวลา 20.40 น. - 21.30 น. ทุกคืนวันเสาร์ - อาทิตย์ ทาง โมเดิร์นไนน์ หรือ ช่อง 9 อสมท ด้วยแล้วอีกหนึ่งโปรแกรม

โดยหลังจากทำพิธีบวงสรวงจัดขึ้นที่ตึกจีเอ็มเอ็ม แกรมมี่ เมื่อเช้าวันที่ 12 มี.ค. ที่ผ่านมา ละครเรื่อง “สาวน้อย” ก็เตรียมออกอากาศแล้วต่อจากละคร “4 รุ่น 4 วุ่น เดอะซีรีส์” เป็นที่แน่นอนแล้ว ในเดือนกรกฎาคมนี้

ป้อน-นิพนธ์ ผิวเณร หัวเรือใหญ่ฝ่ายผลิตละคร เอ็กแซ็กท์-ซีเนริโอ เผยในวันเปิดกองให้สื่อมวลชนเก็บภาพว่า “สาวน้อย” เป็นละครพีเรียดฟอร์มยักษ์อีกเรื่องของเอ็กแซ็กท์ฯ ปีนี้ ที่ได้พระเอกสน ส่งไพศาล ที่ได้รับคำชมมากมายจากละคร ลิขิตฟ้าชะตาดิน โดยหวนมาประกบคู่นางเอก วิว-วรรณรท อีกครั้ง และมี เอ้ก-บุษกร ที่กระโดดมาชิมลางบทร้ายครั้งแรกเปิดศึกชิงรักหักสวาท แถมงานนี้ยังสร้างเซอร์ไพรส์ ดึง “ตั๊ก-บงกช” หวนคืนจอแก้ว ร่วมประชันบทบาทนักแสดงคุณภาพอีกคับคั่ง อาทิ กาย-รัชชานนท์, เบส-ชนิดาภา , ณัฏฐ์ เทพหัสดิน ณ อยุธยา, เกรียงไกร อุณหะนันท์, อัจฉราพรรณ ไพบูลย์สุวรรณ, อาณัตพล ศิริชุมแสง, ปูไข่-พงศ์สิรี, เจี๊ยบ-ชมพูนุช, เอ็กซ์-ปิยะ, วาสิฏฐี ศรีโลฟุ้ง, เมย์-ปวีณ์สุดา, เมย์-สิรินทร์ ฯลฯ

สาวน้อย ยังเป็นผลงานการกำกับยอดฝีมืออีกคนของค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ “เอ-ฉัตรชัย สุรสิทธิ์”
ทั้งนี้ทีมละครออนไลน์ได้รับงานข่าวว่า ในวันที่ 7 มิถุนายนนี้ “ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ” เตรียมเปิดแถลงหมัดเด็ดละครครึ่งปีหลังของค่าย เอ็กแซ็กท์ – ซีเนริโอ ที่เตรียมไว้ขย่มจอทีวีสร้างสีสันให้วงการละครที่ โรงละครรัชดาลัย โดยนอกจาก “สาวน้อย” แล้วยังมี “มารยาริษยา” ที่จ่อคิวลงจอต่อจาก “ดอกโศก” กลางเดือนมิถุนายนนี้ ทางททบ.5 ก็จะเปิดตัวในงานนี้เป็นครั้งแรกเช่นกัน
จากการตรวจสอบข้อมูลเชิงลึกทีมละครออนไลน์พบว่า ภายหลังจากที่ “จักรพันธุ์ ยมจินดา” ออกมาเปิดใจว่า ช่องโมเดิร์นไนน์ จะมีละครหลังข่าว ในช่วงครึ่งปีหลัง ก็ได้เกิดความเคลื่อนไหวในแวดวงทีวีอย่างคึกคัก มีผู้จัดคณะละครเสนอตัวเสนองานมากมาย นอกจากผู้จัดบริษัทผลิตละครเจ้าประจำที่เคยผลิตละครช่วงเวลานี้อยู่แล้ว ทั้ง จีเอ็มเอ็มทีวี, จีทีเอช, ไอเดียเพาเวอร์, เจเอสแอล ได้มีผู้จัดเพิ่มขึ้นอาทิ ค่ายกันตนา, บริษัทศรีคำรุ้งโปรดักชั่น ของ ม.ร.ว. ศรีคำรุ้ง ยุคล หรือ คุณหญิงแมงมุม ที่ปัดฝุ่นโปรเจ็คท์ผู้ชนะสิบทิศ, ผู้จัดแฝด “กล้วยก้อย” (ปรารถนา-ปาริฉัตร) บริษัทในเครือของ “ไก่-วรายุฑ มิลินทจินดา” ที่เสนอโปรเจ็คท์ละคร พีเรียด “ลูกทาส” บทประพันธ์ของ “รพีพร” ซึ่งเดี่ยวมือหนึ่ง “ศัลยา” รับปากเขียนบทโทรทัศน์ให้แล้ว รวมทั้ง บริษัทมีเดีย สตูดิโอ ที่มีรายงานข่าวว่าหอบโปรเจ็คท์ “กว่าจะรู้เดียงสา” ไปร่วมขบวน ละครหลังข่าวโมเดิร์นไนน์ แล้ว

AikOm^_^

I have a wish. If the nang'ek is going to be a singer, I think it would have been nice if Grand was the nang'ek in here, so that she can sing and pair up with Son again! :D She and Son looked good together, even though I'm not sure if they had chemistry or not in their lakorn hehe. They just look good together. (They match each other in terms of looks more than Son and Vill). It would have been nice to see Grandson :)D) in a happy ending, since they didn't get each other in their lakorn. :cry: The only thing is that Grand doesn't look right in a period drama lol; I can't see her in periodic times.

Glad that Vill's nang'ek though. Hopefully, she'll sing her own songs, cause I'll be disappointed if she's just lip-syncing... =( I think that Egg is hinting that someone else will be singing for Vill. Nooooooo! :yuck:

AikOm^_^

Found some more pictures! Credits to nutty_exact's Webstagram again! Comparing the new poster of Sao Noi with the old version:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, the poster of the old version is really nice. The nang'ek was really pretty and pra'ek was handsome! :D Nice that they kept the same hairstyle for Vill. Love Sao Noi's new poster; Exact's really creative with their posters! :thumbsup: I'm pleased Vill's picture is the biggest on the poster hehe.

I love the second pic of Egg (the one on the right in which she was crying). One of those rare pictures in which she actually looks pretty. :D No offense. She looks really nice both pics though!

AikOm^_^

Gosh dang, Vill's so beautiful and adorable! :drools: Love her straight hair!!! :wub: (Best is cute, but Vill's outshines her, sorry! :D) Hoping for one of the best performances from her in Sao Noi. I can already tell Son will disappoint me. :yuck: K, I'm being too harsh on him. But Sao Noi's teasers weren't too promising lol.

I guess this pic confirms that Best is going to pair up with Guy (or at least falls for him). :yuck: Dang it, why didn't Exact switch Guy and Son's roles with each other?!!!!!! :rant: I cannot tolerate the fact that Best and Guy will pair up again before Gilly... :cry: I'm biased, I admit, cause in my eyes, Guy and Best aren't even cute together... They lacked chemistry *sigh*. Exact, what the shell were you thinking?! I can only complain and whine about it though lol. :whatever:

AikOm^_^

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Vampire!!!!! :faint: Vill the vampire; I like it!!! xD This is the only pic I kind of like hehe...my poor Vill; she looks hideous in that makeup! :p I've seen worse, but I really hate that particular makeup they put on her. Huge black eyeliners and red lips, gosh, bad combination for Vill! Maybe she would not have been too bad without the red lips, but still...wish they had try a different look... :lol:

Jinny

sarNie Egg
So sweet and beautiful couple! Son & Vill. :heart: :heart:
Maiko^_^ :thanks: a lot for your help...

Credit : From Twitter @wannarotvill​

Credit : From Twitter @katesontichai​

AikOm^_^

So sweet and beautiful couple! Son & Vill. :heart: :heart:
Maiko^_^ :thanks: a lot for your help...

Credit : From Twitter @wannarotvill​

Credit : From Twitter @katesontichai​

Whew, glad you were able to understand my message, Jinny dear! I was afraid it would be confusing for you; I confused even myself :lol:!!! So happy that you know how to post pictures onto a thread now! :highfive:

Thanks for sharing the pics, Jinny! They are cute, but I'm afraid I just love Guy & Vill so much more! xD My favorite pics are the first and third ones!

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
That first photo on the top is my faVorit !! They look sooo cute & sweet. Their my favorit 2nd young couple b/c Om and Min are my 1st. ^•^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
njodasnclk falfmcdanfcla~ !!! Son and Vill looks so freakin' adorable together! I miss and love seeing them this close. lol I love Vill with Guy too but gosh. I just miss my Son & Vill together a lot. Hopefully we get to see Guy wear some tight shirt so that we can see his sexy muscles/biceps again. Oh! And Shirtless too! If Son gets to be shirtless, Guy can too! lol
Best and Vill is too cute and silly. They seem to be so close...considering the fact that they've been in a lakorn together before. :D
I can't wait to see this lakorn even though I'm still super confuse about who pairs with who and what not. lol (;

Thanks for sharing na! They're super cute pictures!!! :D

Jinny

sarNie Egg
Treser "Sao Noi" on Modern 9 TV, from 20.30- 21.35 on Saturday - Sunday 14 July 2012
Credit : Exact & Scenario