[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
alright alright, I'll spoil hehehe 

Hom called Sawat and asked if he wanted to see his mom. (I liked how when she called him, he had a smile on his face while trying to act all mean hahah) he sort of didnt answer and asked if they can talk face to face and ask if she can come over to his house or should he go see her at her dorm. Hom said she will go see him.

so basically Hom becomes weak because Putkanya has been in her body for so long. She was suppose to go meet Sawat but fainted on campus. Her friends ends up calling Sawat and he comes over to her dorm. He asks her why did she fainta nd asked if she ate anything. she said no so he went and bought her some food. she couldnt take it in and tells  him she was about to throw up. he insist on taking her to the hospital. he helps her off the bed but she fell and he fell with her and the position they were in was like oh la la

so they're at the hospital and while Sawat waited for Kain to come back, Sawat was holding Hom's hand while she was sleeping. the funny part was when she woke up, he immediately let go and stood up hella fast, knocking the chair down he was sitting on hahah

oh one more spoiler. Hom felt dishearten when Sawat went outside to talk to Eung and when he came back in, she told him he could leave if he had errands and he was what errands? she said she saw him on the phone and he was like oh, i have an appointment with eung tomorrow. and Hom was like, yeah that. [she was looking away when she said this] and sawat went on the other side of her bed and was like talking back, does that mean you're all better and just when hom was about to turn teh other way, sawat grabbed her chin and their face was so close and asked her if she was still going to talk back to him

these are just spoilers, there's actually more scene but I'll leave that out hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhh, I skip 11 and went straight to 12 after that spoiler tag LMAO . I LOVE THE JEALOUS SCENE . O' Hom , she didn't like how Eung call Dr and assume he must  by busy ! Oh' Dr why tease my HOM , my poor heart   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

TubbyTinker

this scene, oh lordy lord! Michael, your stare is like  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"Do you know what my heart is saying?"

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
but like my favorite was when he grabs her face and softly stares into her eyes!! oyyyy oak-e-ben-ja-thack!! lolol 
so many subtle but very fin moments in 12! Khun Mor is getting braver... and a little mischievous teheheh
It was super adorable whenever Hom was sulking, poor cutie. =P

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH DAYUMMMMMMMM !!!! AWWWWW :D
Maybe I shouldn't have asked you to give us spoilers or I should have stopped myself from reading them cause now, I wanna just rush to those episodes.
Ughhh. Why are they so darn perfect? The way he caresses her face and the way he looks at her. And Bow's reaction and her cute self. And Bowchael in general is too legit.
Thanks so much for the spoilers. I will sleep tonight with a smile and happy heart <3 hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just got off work, only get to watch a little bit at the shop because I'm not allow to have movie or song in other languages beside English when there client getting tatt --- suck ! I couldn't breath for 5cond when Dr suddenly grab Hom's jaw , that was so unexpected , Kain have to come in and break the spell HAHA . Bow acting just seen so natural , so cute in a kiddy way and her voice is so adorable, at time I don't even think she acting at all because the body language, voice and expression just seen consistent in every scene, that I wonder is she being herself or what ? I just love the lastest eps. , my Hom is falling in love aand Dr is getting more naughty -- about time lol.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
Today's episode makes up for ytd episode of no interaction btwn Hom & Sawat....FIN and that's all I'm gonna say

Fin indeed.....their scenes together just puts this big idiotic smile on my face (not in a negative way BTW) - I can sorta picture I must look like Khun Nook in her spazzing moments. :heart: :kiss3:

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
alright alright, I'll spoil hehehe 

TubbyTinker, I heart you. Luv...luv. Mucias gracias for the spoiler and the amazing fast subs.

That is one of their spazz-worthy moments noh? Just love Sawat staring and gazing at his Hom with all his feelings shown thru his stares and gaze. And I just adore the suppose age gap between their characters.

In that scene where
Sawat arrive at her dorm and Hom's schoolmates where giggling like schoolgirls when they saw Sawat rushing in and was like the concerned boyfriend asking about his girlfriend. You can tell he must have rushed to her upon hearing she fainted.
In my language (Filipino) we describe the excitement and romantic feeling her classmates were feeling as "kilig" which unfortunately I can't find the translation in English. :kiss3:

Oh to be in love. :heart:

TubbyTinker

wow you're Filipina? nice for you to join...I'm sad this is ending and Michael and Bow wont be seeing each other for awhile since she has 2 other lakorns and so does Mike.

TubbyTinker

orapronobis72 said:

Fin indeed.....their scenes together just puts this big idiotic smile on my face (not in a negative way BTW) - I can sorta picture I must look like Khun Nook in her spazzing moments. :heart: :kiss3:
 hahahahah I think I'm like Khun Nok too during my spazzing moments hahah