[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg! Fin Mak! Thank you for the translation Thip! Hehe, I definitely enjoyed it! Loving those zoo pics as well. Why are they playing with our feelings on IG? e-e! Thip you're too fast at subbing, thanks girl-we all appreciate your hardwork! Love BowChael :) ooooh. I might tune in to Mike's Lakorn with Pooklook! Whaaaaaaat? Omg, I would love to see Bow and Porshe on screen together

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Definitely tuning into all of Michael's and Bow's future lakorns. They are just too beautiful.
Although Bow's next lakorn doesn't look too great :/ Aw gee, she's such a cutie though.

And noooo! This is ending way too soon. I feel like YK just started, haha.
We haven't had enough Bowchel interaction yet! New lakorn for Bowchael pleaseeee!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bowchael's zoo visit reminds me of KwanOm's zoo visit, which was absolutely cute too. Ahhh, it must be a romantic thing to do with your onscreen lover.. I mean co-star, lol Making our poor hearts explode with fin love. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
oy' please, some one stop this girl from posting !!! my weak heart need medical attention....cuteness overload

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
itz like i dont have anything to post cuz everyone is saying everything i want to say...especially sarn, stop sealing my thoughts!!!! lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
sarN said:
oy' please, some one stop this girl from posting !!! my weak heart need medical attention....cuteness overload
Hahahaha I can't! They're too contagious! I need to spread them around ❤❤

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I kinda skimmed the ending so I know whats coming up...sort of...I know how the ending goes too....and im not going to spoil it this time but if you ask me, will we "fin" well since this isn't the typical pranang storyline we be seeing in other lakorns, but lets just say its Dr.Sawat & Homnam style hahahah

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot2:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:
I can't sit still right now....FIN FOOOOT FOOOOT!!!!!!

thanks for all the translation and sharing of photos =) 
can't wait for more. 
they are so playing with our feelings. 

i love the scene  when he drops her off after the hospital and tells her that her parents asked him to look after her and he closed her mouth because it was wide open. CUTE! and the convo just before they fell on the bed. it was so cute how he said 'mai ow' ...because he wanted her to go to see the the Doc but she didn't want to....*SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.!!!! they are just so darn cute.

sad that it is ending. hoping for another lakorn with them soon.

will prob watch kat cheuk, but i'm not a fan of poklook either. and like most of you its gonna be hard watching them with others now...eieieiei

i thought this pic was cute to... :cloud9:

credit ig mikebow_fc

only 2 more sleeps till wednesday!!!! 
i'm not gonna like the mother wanting to possess horm for good. :nono1:  
i think the director is crazy! she's a ghost/spirit! :arrg:

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
I kinda skimmed the ending so I know whats coming up...sort of...I know how the ending goes too....and im not going to spoil it this time but if you ask me, will we "fin" well since this isn't the typical pranang storyline we be seeing in other lakorns, but lets just say its Dr.Sawat & Homnam style hahahah

I want the full Happy Ending enchalada - get married, honeymoon and make 'em babies, and we see them with their child(ren). LOL!!. And a kiss, a real one would be icing on the cake (Thank dramagods this is not Channel 3). :kiss3:

Sue me! One can dream right? ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
The scene where Dr shut her mouth , they were the first out the car but how in the world Hom' s two friends got to the room first and was waiting for them ? HAHA Editing error ? I love the scene where Dr was about to leave but he have to open his mouth about calling her parent , promise that he make to them & his duty is done , making it seem she a burden HAHA . She sulk and slip out Eung name when the conversation have nothing to do w/ Eung HAHA . It was so adorable how Kain told Hom to stop crying , it was like a mother telling a child to stop /w the tear already and when Kain try to sneak out to call Dr , haha Hom caught her and does that silent protest , she just too cute for words.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
TubbyTinker said:
spill spill spill it!! i like spoilers!!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Bow is like this adorable kid, between a girl and not yet woman that awakens my male instincts which I'm not. 555.

dariey

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
It was so adorable how Kain told Hom to stop crying , it was like a mother telling a child to stop /w the tear already and when Kain try to sneak out to call Dr , haha Hom caught her and does that silent protest , she just too cute for words.

that scene got me laugh and squeal coz of adorable hom.together with the scene when kain hold and checking all part of hom head ,it look like she hold a ball..lol.so many adorable scene from ep 12.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
tgamber said:
getting flashbacks of Jo In Sung. Why do you have to quote it?

Lol sorry! I just had to. It's looooooove! :Bowchael looooove, 5555

The sneaky call was hilarious! I knew Kain was going to do it too. =P