[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
this scene, oh lordy lord! Michael, your stare is like  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"Do you know what my heart is saying?"

I think Dr. Sawat, you have to make it loud and clear and in BOLD letters in your love declaration to Hom as she seems to be in denial that you like/love her even though everyone around her says you do (that includes your mom) LOL!

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
but like my favorite was when he grabs her face and softly stares into her eyes!! oyyyy oak-e-ben-ja-thack!! lolol 
so many subtle but very fin moments in 12! Khun Mor is getting braver... and a little mischievous teheheh
It was super adorable whenever Hom was sulking, poor cutie. =P

Ohhh that too....I actually love the "chin grab" more than the forceful hand/arm grab we see some pr'ek do in lakorns and K-dramas.

Yeah Hom's sulking and then Sawat wooing her - as in Lover's quarrel (LQ) moments. Color me biased but it was cutesy without being cheesy. Hehehe!

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
O yeah, I do like the scene where the friends/ class mate was giggling in the back lolll they were like oh la la la . We are like the class mate in the background lol

IKR? Come join me in my LOVE COUCH watching them fall in love. :heart:

BTW, in the scene where Hom's parents were talking to Sawat in his clinic, I heard the word "fan" mentioned along with Hom's name and handsome Dr., grinning like he's won something...it looks like the good Dr. has the parent's approval noh? Gah can't wait to watch ep 12 with subs.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
 hahahahah I think I'm like Khun Nok too during my spazzing moments hahah

Gurl, you are fast. You're done subbing ep 12 already? Too bad I can't watch it since I'm at work. Damn it! LOL! I hate it when real life interferes with my lakorn watching. LOL! 

Not that I'm complaining BTW. :thanks:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww, it ending soon ? What other lakorn she have ? What it about ? I'm quite picky , I watch only revenge/ rscene/kidnap/slap-kiss/love-hate ..ect lol --- but somehow I can't picture Bow having those role ? Does this mean I have to watch lakorn like a normal person? O' my sadist heart ! I just have to settle for simple romance lakorn if I want to be a fan lol.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
wow you're Filipina? nice for you to join...I'm sad this is ending and Michael and Bow wont be seeing each other for awhile since she has 2 other lakorns and so does Mike.

Yep, born and bred. I'm glad to have the opportunity to join y'all wonderful people in this thread.

Whut? Its ending soon? I demand for an extension...me want to bask in their love [pouts like a kid] some more. Sob! :baby:

C'mon channel 7 give us Mur....mur.... :whip:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sarn, then you will love Michael lakorn Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen which he just started filming. Its a slap/kiss/revenge lakorn where hes gonna be an ass. Nangek is Pooklook Fonthip, which I actually think they look good together. He has another one Athita with Now Tisanart which I liked these two since Kom Payabaht but thats like period genre/modern type.

Bow's next lakorn airing after YK is Khat Cheuk, im not sure of the storyline but it's action all i know. She's the second couple which i wont be watching bc im not too fond of the praek Kelly and Bow's praek Mik hahah. Her rumored lakorn is with Porshe which I will probably tune in for that one

sarN

sarNie Granny
This my first lakorn of Mike , never saw his other work but I will watch the revenge one lolll . Bow in actions?? That mean she can't do her cute 'wai' any more & she play second too ? How can you possibly slap me once and back slap me again ?? Thai actions is a no no on my list ! Great ball of fire I guess this is the end.!! O' my aching heart , say it isn't so.!!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was sort of hoping (kinda) that this would be 20 episodes. I didn't want the storyline to be draggy but at the same time I didn't want Bowchael to end!!

Mike & Pooklook? mmmm... I don't like PK's acting very much. Not a fan of hers...
Mike & Now? I like Now but... it'll be really hard for me to be interested in any Mike lakorns without Bow, lol
I have Bowchael hangover!!!! I need more!!!! 55555+

TubbyTinker

Bow is back in Thailand and both have an event tmr at the zoo. The cast also have to tape the wwy show next week plus the 7see concert, more bowchael ❤ oh I found more fin stuff but I'll come back and post later

x0unerthanlater

Yay! Can't wait to see the updates!

I gotta remember to tune in to WWYWY next week then. I haven't watched that show in so long. Glad Bowchael will make an appearance. WWYWY doesn't like to promote lakorns all that much anymore even when it's popular. They have too many looktoong guests and comedians. (not that it's a bad thing) I just wish they would promote all ch.7 lakorns so we could see the actors/actresses offscreen.

TubbyTinker

its not airing next week but they're taping it nxt week

"Going back to Thailand 5555, in a few many hours but I want to go back already, miss Dr."

"Have a safe fligh Homnam. Tomorrow Doctor will take you to the zoo"

but what is this, somebody explain to me hahahaha. I dont want to think overboard but they're making me think or maybe its just for promotion sake lol

this is their interview from their pappayon bunterng photo shoot

PPBT: Working together in Yai Kanlaya, you guys share a great bond.

B: “There’s a friendship bond on the set. I get to meet sincere friends. My seniors, they’re very cute, always advising me on things. Like with P’Mike, the first day I saw him, I never thought he would be this kind of person. I imagined he would have a demeanor look. Just his name Pattaradet I thought I would be going “My God” when I saw his face. But when I really got to know him, he’s a cute person. I thought he would be all serious, like the style of a praek but he’s likeable.”

M: “Nong Bow is cute. The first time I saw her, I knew she was a cute person. But I did think to myself because she just came off of Thai Supermodel Contest, will she have  a still face, have a nice slender body, sexy, friendly but when I actually met her, I forgot all the above. She’s cute and she still has that little girl personality inside of her. She’s 18 but still a cute kid. Her acting improved so quickly. I remember the first day of filming, she had like 10 takes. But after that she improved. My emotions were there and she received it well. She couldn’t even cry on the first day.”

PPBT: Talk about your first day of filming.

B: “It was a scene where I was getting scolded. I was supposed to cry but I couldn’t. I’ve never played in a lakorn before and I had to cry a lot too.”

M: So I had to shout at her and she actually cried but she wouldn’t stop crying [laughs].”

B: “He shouted and I got mad at him. I thought why is he shouting at me, I just met the guy and we have to do scenes together.”

M: "I’ve never used this technique before [laughs] but after she got it, I went to apologize."

PPBT: And Bow you got him back real good.

M: “She knows that I’m a ticklish person.”

B: “Yes. And when he’s shocked or scared, he would squeal ‘waai’ Before he would always tease people with that word and now he’s saying it. So I like to tickle him, it’s funny.”

M: “Before, I would always tease people, like I would say you’re so pretty waiii. I have a lot of gay friends and I got it from them. So when you see me outside, don’t tickle me or else I squeal waiii and run off [laughs]”

PPBT: Let’s go back to talking about the lakorn

M: "We went so off topic [laughs]. I play a dentist. The role is actually fun to play. There’s lot of things to do with this character. Like there’s scenes where I go to work. There was a scene where a patient have to take a shot. Let me tell you, it was pretty scary. I was holding the needle and the director didn’t say cut yet. The needle and medication almost went inside Auntie’s mouth. There was a real doctor next to me though. Everyone was just staring at me. I think the auntie who was also in the scene was more freaked out than me. As for his personality, he’s more serious and acts like an adult.”

B: I play Homnam. She’s a bright girl who’s slow and naïve.”

M: It’s easy for Bow because she’s playing herself.”

PPBT: How so?

B: “Sometimes when I’m about to do a scene, director would yell out, Bow make a dumb face.”

M: “Yeah. Make a face exactly like that.”

B: “Everyone on set like when I’m supposed to make a confuse look, they would yell Bow make a dumb face, 5, 4, 3, 2, action [laughs].”

PPBT: Are you mad that you get yelled at and tells you to make a dumb face

B: “Not at all.”

PPBT: How’s the feedback?

M: “Wow…the feedbacks are really good. Everyone’s praising Homnam that she played it naturally.”

B: “Of course. Like when the script says to laugh, I really laugh.”

M: Like she was supposed to say her line then laugh but it turns out she forgot her lines so she just laughed all the way.”

B: “It wasn’t really like that.”

PPBT: The dentist character, at first he seem to be all serious but lately he’s been acting really romantic

M; “Right? In the beginning he’s all serious then lately he’s like for instance Homnam comes to greet or thank me, I would lean my chest closer to her so she can greet [wai] me.”

B: “He’s sly like that.”

PPBT: Do you use this technique in real life?

B: “Use it with me and they’ll get hit.”

M: “No. Who would I use it on?”

PPBT: Let me ask Bow, since your character is a clutz, naïve, and slow. If a guy was to hit on you, would you know?

B; “I think I would but I’m not sure. If a guy was to approach me, let me tell you, just be honest. [Turns to look at Mike] Be straightforward. Understand? Just say it.”

M: “Bow likes a straightforward person. I’m a straightforward person.”

PPBT: Since you guys are two straightforward people, have you said it to each other?

M: “I’m going to go use the restroom [laughs].”

B: “Wow, just like that [laughs].”

PPBT: Just like that huh. Let’s get back on the subject. The fans feel like you guys are the new koo-jin.

M: “We’re happy that they fans are into our character. That means that we have chemistry.”

PPBT: The more the spazz, the more they want you two to date. Worried?

M: “No.”

B: “Things like this takes time. Besides, I’ll let P’Mike answer because I’m a girl, I can’t say much.”

PPBT: You two are really close, when playing those cute romantic scenes, do you guys get shy?

M:  “No, I think us being close helps us play it more natural and real.”

B: “When I’m acting it out, yes I get shy but after director yells cut, it ends right there.”

PPBT: A scene where you were shy to play

B: “I think the ending scene. I’m supposed to cry, then hug him and then after that, the director just went quiet.”

M; “Yes. He had us just play it on our own. So we were like okay look into each other’s eye, okay hug, okay look out into the view. There weren’t any lines to act out. We stared, we looked, the last method I thought, alright I’ll just (soft) kiss her and when I did, that’s when I heard ‘cut’ they were all waiting for that moment [laughs].”

PPBT: Leave a message for the fans

M: “I want you guys to tune in. Within the drama scenes, there’s also cute scenes. And within the cute scenes, there’s drama. I think there’s a lot of emotions for this lakorn. It’s fun and I want you guys to follow up on it.”

B: “I also want everyone to comment or critique. Everyone worked so hard on this and filming was tough. But now that the lakorn is airing, it puts a lot of stress off of me. But I want everyone to watch it.”

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, she done a great job for her first lakorn , I'm going miss Homnam & Dr. I'm sad lolll first time exciting for a lakorn that's not a revenge/slap-kiss/kidnaps/rscene/love-hate/babies...lol. What I'm going do , its ending soon !! I only watch one other lakorn but that's ending as well & no other lakorn interest me , I guess I be hitting the gym til something esle come along.

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
Finally done watch ep 11 and 12!!!!  :cheer: 
I've to withstand myself from read this forum as I know there wll b spoiler.... but I can't~ hahaha reading all your comment make me want to watch those episode as soon as possible!! Million thanks for you TubbyTinker for your hard work subbing this lakorn... !!!!  :thanks: 
Same as u TubbyTinker I also turn to b like Khun Nok... :yahoo:  hahaha... this koojin totally make me smile like fool!  :crush:
The atmosphere of the room during Dr.Sawat came to meet Homnam is totally catch my eyes... hahaha first time I watch the pra'ek grab nang'ek chin and there is no need a word to make us become giggling n squeeze (poor my teddy bear but i could help it :bhehe:  )
Can someone tell me how many episode left for this lakorn?? thinking bout this make me feel sad already...  :cry1: it's been a while I'm enjoying lakorn~ really2 hope BOWCHEAL will comeback with new project as soon as possible~ n I'm enjoying to meet all of you here  :grouphug: 

#just get the answer for my question... just three ep left! huwawawawa  :lmao:

x0unerthanlater

Aww, so they're just taping it next week? Darn. That means it won't even air til the week after that. >.< wwywy always tape things so laaaaate. I want Bowchael on a talk show naaaaao! lol