[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
x0unerthanlater said:
The Bowchael couple, lol I like their nicknames together because I don't recognize them by their real names.
brilliant! bowchael it is for me!! lol

and tubs!!!! ur pics are gonna kill me!!!!! arms curling around each other in one of the tshirt pics, kissy cheek to cheek action, and the grabbing of her thighs!!! they BETTER get together or i am gonna be really angry with them!!!!!!!! lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OhMyGods. They ARE TOOO FREAKING CUTE. EGHHH, can't handle these 2 together. Awwww, they made t-shirts for each other ~ Love it, e-e. Those are absolutely perfect pictures, ergggg- I'm dyinggg. Thanks Thip! & Their singing @ Kid's Day, these 2 are so sweet! Love them.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Being a stalker, I noticed something. Okay for those who have Instagram, you should or would know that before both Bow & Michael had a picture of The King as their profile pic but last night they changed it lol....huhu...I don't wanna think but they're making me think lmao

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TubbyTinker said:
Being a stalker, I noticed something. Okay for those who have Instagram, you should or would know that before both Bow & Michael had a picture of The King as their profile pic but last night they changed it lol....huhu...I don't wanna think but they're making me think lmao

Wait, they both changed it last night? Hmmmmm ;) What's going on, Michael & Bow? ehehehe

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I noticed it too..Gosh I wondered why they don't change their DP even when after the King Day past for so long LOL
I think it's the hints LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Though I like them onscreen & off but I would not want them to date, I want bow to stay single foreverrrr!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I bet they are the closes to each other right now. At least in the industry. It would be nice if they dated but I still like them just as they are. They are young and should enjoy the news circulation about them a while longer. ^-^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I would not mind them getting married dating at all ... but then again, I'd love for them to stay at this kind of relationship for now.
It's so cute, it's as if they are already together, hehe. And agree, they're still young so if they do get together, there's always a future for them ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't mind if they date or not bc either way, they're still cute together lol. But like Michael said, nobody knows the future

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
Bowcheal couple nice one! cute n lovely name.. but I heard they already been called as PATTALADA...
I  :heart: them to b 2gather.. but I have to admit that both of them stll have long journey... so if they really or not in relationship I'm ok with it..  :yes: 
just hope they will make more lakorn or project together~ so the BOWCHEAL or PATTALADA can growth more!!!  :thumbsup:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
TubbyTinker said:
and today FIN-NESS

Bow first post in Japan captioned: It's so cold here...missing Dr.Sawat so much
Michael replied: I miss you too B* (Bow)

credits sangwean/mikebowfc
heart fluttering!! heart fluttering!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bow is so gorgeous in the Kimono! Gosh, that girl is taaaaall!
Bowchael's interactions are adorable. teheheh
Tomorrow is nearing!!!

Will Hom find out that Kanlaya has been using her body to hug and kiss Dr. Sawat? CAN'T WAAIT!