[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww .Ya' girl stop it. I'm getting hit back to back w/ there cuteness. I would love to seem them in another lakorn .With all the remake being done this year , I'm surprise Doaprasook is not being consider , some how I see Bow as Doaprasook

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yay! Another lakorn! I hope it's not a period genre. Its not my cup of tea unless my bias is in it then i feel obligated to watch it. And that is Pancake. But if Mike and Bow are to be in a period genre, then I'll probably watch.

TubbyTinker

orapronobis72 said:
Hi everyone!! Long time lurker and had to come out of lurkdom to spazz along with everyone. :dance1:

Bow and Mike are just so adorable that they make my ovaries explode with their cuteness and their chemistry is so natural that it seems palpable.

Thank you everyone for keeping the convo going for this lakorn. Special thanks to TubbyTinker for the subs. You are one fast subber. And just want to express my appreciation for your hard work. 

I love how Sawat looks at Hom with intensity and I love how his eyes and body language expresses that he likes Homnam. Watching their characters fall for each other on screen gives me this warm, toasty feeling.....Ahh the feeling of being in the throes of loving someone and someone returning that feeling and takes me for 1-1/2 hours ride of that wonderful feeling.  There's such realness in their chemistry and being comfortable with each other (hard to fake that) that I wouldn't be surprised if these two brings their love from reel to real.

I watch the episodes  9 & 10 via live streaming and there are some scenes that I missed due to lagging. Watching ep 9 with subs, I noticed I missed something at the hospital-jealous Sawat scene.....when the guy stood up and start to approach Hom, Sawat took Hom's hand (possessive gesture of a man marking his territory, ya know!) and held her hand until the guy went back to his seat and Sawat told him he misunderstood.

I also love his Dad teasing him with Homnam and Sawat is so touchy with the subject of anything related to Hom that its obvious he's affected with whatever, is going on with her life. There's one convo, which just gives me the giggles, when Khun Bhuree asked Sawat how is Homnam and Sawat answered (courtesy of Tubby's translation), "Homnam is Homnam". And his Dad teased him that he should know more and I think wants him to elaborate, because Sawat sees more of Hom than his patients. LOL!

Welcome and so happy you commented about this lakorn heheh, the more the merrier. You know I didnt even notice he grabbed her hand at the hospital. I had to go back and rewatch that scene hahahah.

Theres a couple of things thats bothering me, one they keep going back and forth between lakorn and movie. sometime they will say filming lakorn, sometime filming movie lol. I'm like its movie goddamn it hahha

and theres an edit error I caught in episode 10 when Putkanya possed Hom and called Sawat and told him she was coming over, wasnt it night time already? but whn she got there it was daylight lol

Btw, ep10 part 1 is barely encoding

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Those kinds of inconsistencies drive me up the wall, but at the same time, they're so hilarious. I don't know if that mostly happens in Ch. 7 lakorns, but I mostly notice it in a Ch. 7 lakorn lol, like at the end of Jao Sao Salatan, the actor who played Hia Yo wore a shirt that said PLAY on it or something and every time he walked from one room to the next IN THE SAME SCENE, he's wearing a slightly different shirt. It still said PLAY, but it was a different design or color lol. It was annoying because I noticed it, but at the same time, it was hilarious. It reminded me of that one Kung Pow movie where that guy spliced together a bunch of martial arts movies so the villain changed clothes suddenly in one scene so he dubbed him saying, "And now I'm wearing red." Or was it blue? Lmao

And yes, I hate it when they go back and forth between lakorn and movie. Goodness, keep it consistent! Stuff like that happen a lot in every lakorn, regardless of channel. I just learn to ignore it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
So TRUE! Im thinking they film the scene at different day or time or they re-film the scene and edit it in. In "Mia Tuean" Kade's cousin had on the SAME polo shirt ( in 3 color pink/yellow/green) same jean on every scene he had while film at home/factory, as if the director told him to just change  shirt color and film all his scene in one day lol

TubbyTinker

Coke is really annoying. He acts as if him and Hom are dating and that she's cheating on him. Like bruh you have no right to get mad at her

I kinda know what's up ahead in the future episodes and there's this scene where I couldn't contain myself from blushing Hahaha. .

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Good evening / Morning everyone! Wow, lots of new comments today!! All the photos and clips are adorable! I hope the news of them pairing up again is true because they totally deserve another lakorn together.

sarN said:
Awww .Ya' girl stop it. I'm getting hit back to back w/ there cuteness. I would love to seem them in another lakorn .With all the remake being done this year , I'm surprise Doaprasook is not being consider , some how I see Bow as Doaprasook

Omg! I was thinking this as I was reading the earlier comments and I get to this page and you wrote it, LOL They totally should be cast in Daoprasook!! They are the perfect pair for it. It would be a challenging lakorn for them both. ^-^

I need to watch episode 10 right naaaao. I'll be back to spazz on it. I gotta prepare for all the hugs n kisses you girls mentioned. Aiyaaa!

sarN

sarNie Granny

TubbyTinker said:
Coke is really annoying. He acts as if him and Hom are dating and that she's cheating on him. Like bruh you have no right to get mad at her

I kinda know what's up ahead in the future episodes and there's this scene where I couldn't contain myself from blushing Hahaha. .

just great , now i can't contain my smile :D if you blush just by reading ahead imagine me who have to think what can possible happen for you to blush , thousand of scene is flipping thru my mind right now trying to figure out what the futures episode hold. you bad bad girl   :weee: ^^^^^^^ but don't tell me !!!!!!! i want to be surprise hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
it funny how she tower over him w/heel on HAHA poor guy ! he like a little brother tagging alone or something lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just finished ep. 10... ahhhhh, all the cheek sniffing and hugs! I bet it would be weird in real life. But Khun Mor did explain to his father that while his mom is possessing Hom, he doesn't have any feelings of a man towards a woman when she's (mom) is hugging and kissing him. I feel bad for Hom because she has no idea but everyone around her sees her doing these things and says bad things about her.

Lol @ the part when Khun Nok was spying on them!! She's super fangirling over Hom. 5555!

I kind of think Kanlaya is getting a little dangerous because of what she said at the end. She said, "For someone who's been pampered and coddled all your life, you wouldn't understand someone who's had to struggle when I was still alive and even now that I'm dead. So I think that I have the rights to possess this body along with you..." whoaaa, creepy! I hope she doesn't use Hom's body too much. It'll bring Hom physical and emotional problems.

Coke is stupid. And that Fah chick who calls him "Pe"... she looks a lot older than him to be calling him that. She's a snitch and a trash talker. She wants Coke for herself and implements Hom for no reason. 

The Jake/Jade (director) guy is also annoying. He's obsessed with Kanlaya and is acting sneaky.

The outfit that Hom wore last.. .the romper with the floral print is gorgeous! Gosh her legs are sleek, long and sexy! When she was towering over Khun Nok scaring her, the shot of that made her legs look extra long. No wonder she's a supermodel. ^-^ Bow is getting more and more cute.

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:
I just finished ep. 10... ahhhhh, all the cheek sniffing and hugs! I bet it would be weird in real life. But Khun Mor did explain to his father that while his mom is possessing Hom, he doesn't have any feelings of a man towards a woman when she's (mom) is hugging and kissing him. I feel bad for Hom because she has no idea but everyone around her sees her doing these things and says bad things about her.

Lol @ the part when Khun Nok was spying on them!! She's super fangirling over Hom. 5555!

I kind of think Kanlaya is getting a little dangerous because of what she said at the end. She said, "For someone who's been pampered and coddled all your life, you wouldn't understand someone who's had to struggle when I was still alive and even now that I'm dead. So I think that I have the rights to possess this body along with you..." whoaaa, creepy! I hope she doesn't use Hom's body too much. It'll bring Hom physical and emotional problems.

Coke is stupid. And that Fah chick who calls him "Pe"... she looks a lot older than him to be calling him that. She's a snitch and a trash talker. She wants Coke for herself and implements Hom for no reason. 

The Jake/Jade (director) guy is also annoying. He's obsessed with Kanlaya and is acting sneaky.

The outfit that Hom wore last.. .the romper with the floral print is gorgeous! Gosh her legs are sleek, long and sexy! When she was towering over Khun Nok scaring her, the shot of that made her legs look extra long. No wonder she's a supermodel. ^-^ Bow is getting more and more cute.

I know ! She went from plain , cute, pretty and now gorgeous as the lakorn progress  ! Those legs are to die for ! I think there going be rumor of  DR w/ Hom on the media in the up coming eps , somehow i should pity Hom , how she doesn't know Dr is now a firm believer and while posses she went out to kiss/hug DR  and there are ppl that saw it HAHA , instead i thought it kind of cute! The scene with the neighbor was funny and if what Putkanlaya said was true , I would love to see  her posses the neighbor it would be hilarious. 

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
finally done watch ep 9 and 10~  :yes: >quite busy this couple of day<
I must tell that Bow totally has talent in acting! she able to make me differentiate Homnam and Khun Punkanya.. this girl totally "something"! she able to present the feeling of mother... as what Sawat said he din't feel attraction of man toward a woman when Homnam hug or kiss him  :rolleyes: n I agree with him! Bow able to portray both character well (as mom n teenager)...
hurmmm... but I feel sad for our girl, she has to face a lot of prob made by khun putkanya, khun jake, p'fah, golf, eung n her aunt plus coke...  :annoyed: 
Khun Putkanya portrayed by her husband seem like a considerate person but maybe because the revenge she turn become desperate person which bring trouble for Homnam, n I like when Sawat notice that using Homnam body is not good decision for his mom...
Same as all of u, I also feel creepy with Khun Jake and he should not act as loser  :thumbdown: 
Luckily Kain n  P'Tup believe n support Homnam...  :dance3: 
Last but not least.... ahhhhh our koojin totally cute, sweet and make me giggling same as Khun Nok hahahaha  :wub:  :cloud9:  (n poor her become frightened cause by khun putkanya  :whahuh: )

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
xiang1209 said:

I love this pic, when i'm find in mikebow IG...they are kissing???

I'm waiting kissing scene Sawat and Homnam especially with both of lips hihihihihi
This is from ep 6 where kain and homnam used go's car to drive to dr's house. But from the angle that the director used, this scene cant be seen from ep 6