[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
oh my god other remake for ch7. what happen to ch7 they can only remake the old lokorn. They better choose the right cast for this classic lakorn or else they will ruin this lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG seriously Tubby! Look at all the remakes Ch3 are doing or did like Jum Luey Ruk, Sawan Bieng, and now Plerng Pray, Chaluey Suk, Wian Goom Garn, Plerng See Rung, Fai Ruk Arsoon and so forth but no one complains however when Ch7 chooses to make a couple remakes like Mia Luang, Pob Pee Fah, Tawee Pope, Meu Nang, Silamanee, etc. they get criticized left and right. So please Ch3 fans don't even preach about originality! Both channels have their fair share of remakes.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
OMG seriously Tubby! Look at all the remakes Ch3 are doing or did like Jum Luey Ruk, Sawan Bieng, and now Plerng Pray, Chaluey Suk, Wian Goom Garn, Plerng See Rung, Fai Ruk Arsoon and so forth but no one complains however when Ch7 chooses to make a couple remakes like Mia Luang, Pob Pee Fah, Tawee Pope, Meu Nang, Silamanee, etc. they get criticized left and right. So please Ch3 fans don't even preach about originality! Both channels have their fair share of remakes.

Oh please, IT'S CH7!!! Lemme go write it in the title of the post <_<
lol n'Grace :lol:

natty

Chubs
i like both channels, just hope that ch7 remakes will be good like ch3 remakes!

that won't be possible.. only ch 3 can make remakes better cus i doubt ch 7 directors would thinking about adding r scenes or extra r scenes :lol: ... they should just leave the remaking to ch 3... they're quite a pro at it..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
that won't be possible.. only ch 3 can make remakes better cus i doubt ch 7 directors would thinking about adding r scenes or extra r scenes :lol: ... they should just leave the remaking to ch 3... they're quite a pro at it..
ok, the only remake by ch7 made this year was "nang tard" and it's boring to death! i just want to know who will be the p'ek and the n'ek, hope kwan.

^^ Now I'm disappointed. Can't Vier just be offscreen for A WHILE? Jeez. As for Pancake, she should pair up with someone else...not Vier again. So bored of him <_<

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm not so wary of pancake and vier anymore. I like Vier and Pancake grew on me from Muay Inter. Plus this lakorn is such a classic I think *hopefully* they the producers and filmmakers of channel7 should do a decent job of remaking it.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
yeah..i heard that Pan and Veir are the main in here too..But I want someone newbie or other beside them..I don't know but just feel bored of them now..Maybe this year they are everywhere that's why..Hope they have someone else in this one.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
one of weir's fans read star news magazine and it said that this is rumored to be Pancake and Weir
oh!!!

^^ Now I'm disappointed. Can't Vier just be offscreen for A WHILE? Jeez. As for Pancake, she should pair up with someone else...not Vier again. So bored of him <_<
nooo :lmao:

That's the worse news I heard of today <_< . Pancake is fine but Weir -_-
bith are worse

agh. that would be great. i haven't seen those 2 together in so long! :lmao:
if it could be true, it will be like a dream come true, my dteam! (d for daoprasook :lol:)

never seen the old one..but please...not Vier and pancake...

another couple or at least another girl...just seen too much of pancake..