[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

max

sarNie Elites
What is the storyline? The preview makes it look quite interesting so I will probably watch it, depending on the main characters as well. LOL ... somebody mentioned about Pancake... I hope that the main actress will NOT be her! No offense...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
What is the storyline? The preview makes it look quite interesting so I will probably watch it, depending on the main characters as well. LOL ... somebody mentioned about Pancake... I hope that the main actress will NOT be her! No offense...
i was joking of course :lol: i pray for aum p, noon w or kwan! and the p'ek for oil

moilee

sarNie Adult
Someone has already mentioned Wier. My choice for the leading actor is definitely Wier...he has this 100% thai looks and he fits the custom clothings. And for the ne'eng....I'm thinking Som. She's new but she has talents. And she knows her actings. She would be perfect for the n'eng's character. I love her sweet voice. I'm not sure about Pinky or Kwan (voice a little bit annoy).

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
OMGGGG...another classic..

so happy to watch this again soon, but...*panics* aaah.. the cast...
I AGREE :D
i really liked this lakorn when i was a kidd.
and super agree to NO PANCAKE.
this is a more serious type lakorn so they
should have TOP class actors play it like ANN T. or KEN :) hehe.
i think AOM is good for it. She has the classic look.

If they still continue to stick to the old story line, it will be this :
The nang ekk bought this mirror from this antique shop. Its like a magical mirror that she
can travel through. The mirror sends her vibes that she needs to travel to the past. She tries to resist it
but she gets a major headaches and blhablhablha. Theirs also a watch that helps her travel back and forth.
Anyways, she continues to travel back and forth and she falls in love with this army guy. Thailand is currently in a war with Burma or England...I forgot, this lakorn was like when I was five. But the Pra' Egg is very rich and has everything. They start falling for each other. In the end, the mirror has to be broken....so she has to pick between the guy or her world. (only one person can travel through it). Their love is also veryy cute!! :D

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks to sheesacakes for the summary =)

This lakorn must be very old because those characters are still so young in this lakorn. Maybe before I was born even? It seems very interesting, though. Hopefully it will be well-remade with characters who deserve to act for this lakorn, considering that it is a classic =)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Som would be pretty good to be in this lakorn...PLEASE NO PANCAKE lol...This is a good lakorn..! Hope they don't ruin it...And maybe Aom P. I think this role fits her...But CH7 though..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i like the lakorn but there are not many sweet scene, the most you will ever get is a hug thats it, so hopefully they will spice it up

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
yes, there are not much chemistry with P'ek and N'ek. the idea is great, but the old version is so boring. i even don't know how this couple can fall in love. i hope they can add some new roles make this lakorn funny.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, there are not much chemistry with P'ek and N'ek. the idea is great, but the old version is so boring. i even don't know how this couple can fall in love. i hope they can add some new roles make this lakorn funny.
it was love at first sight, she keeps his clock and ,he keeps her earing.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i really wish it would pe-ken and pe-ann!!!
i think that they make the best couple of all!!!
i want to see pe-ken and pe-ann in a period drama!
anyways, i hope the producer hears my pray. hehehe...i so wish they hear it!!!
pe-ken has the thai look and as for pe-ann she has the style!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
talking about ken, it would be great if he'll pair up with janie again!!! ken and janie, i can imagine janie in this role!!!