[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
it's so annoying not knowing when a lakorn will air and who stars in it why do they torture us fans so much??? :loool: i just like this smiley very much

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... i remember this lakorn! man, i was so young when this came out! i remember the nang'ek going in & out of a mirror! Man I'm so gonna watch it! If & only if Pancake isn't the nang'ek!

I wanna see Kwan & Wier together. Or Oil & Mo... but no pancake please.... or stephan!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I say yui and weir since they didnt play together yet.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The one with Tua/Ann S. is an all time fave of mine. I can see Noon in this role, but for the love of god don't give it to panface!

monkey12

sarNie Egg
u know what i am feeling kob and num..let's have a reunion for them..lol..the other lakorn they did was good but not enough sweet scence..num looks hot when he is mean

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Hmmm ..Even though I have never seen the old version. As much as I like Kob but I don't want her to play in a remake again. Is she does plays in this one, then let her has another lakorn that is not a remake. Then I'm fine if she does this one. Hopefuly it a good pranangs.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Hmmm...Actually I'd like to see Noon or Aff as nang'ek.

I kind of don't really care who pra'ek will be, just so long as he is not someone young and/or ugly hehe.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
really because this lakorn is so boring to me...maybe when i was younger and now that i try to watch it, im like huh? no sweet scenes and the most touching ever is a hug

skies

sarNie Adult
really because this lakorn is so boring to me...maybe when i was younger and now that i try to watch it, im like huh? no sweet scenes and the most touching ever is a hug

lol...this will be like an upgrade eh??? lmao...not much hugs but more kissing or at least attempt to kiss but end in a slap...

anyways, i don't think i've seen this series before so i'll just patiently wait to see what's up...and gracious! who are the leads?????

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...this will be like an upgrade eh??? lmao...not much hugs but more kissing or at least attempt to kiss but end in a slap...

anyways, i don't think i've seen this series before so i'll just patiently wait to see what's up...and gracious! who are the leads?????
it will be difficult to have a :slapandkissse3: in this one, i mean, the n'ek falls in love at first sight and the p'ek is a shy guy!

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this isn't a CH.7 production...Hopefully its CH.3 because they seem to be picking up a lot of remakes that were CH.7. lately.
I remember watching the one w/ Ann Siriam...that one was good (a little draggy) but I liked it.
I want the new cast to be the more experience actors/actresses though...not the rising new ones.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah p'ek was real shy and gentlemanly, n'ek was always teasing him. I loved it way back then, Ann S. and Saranyu fit it perfectly. I think the guy is harder to cast. I wouldn't mind Tangmo in the role, I think she could pull off the cutesy stuff w/out being annoying.