[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Discussion in '2018' started by Miley19, Aug 12, 2016.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Did she?! Good. I understood why she didn't want to tell him because she thought he was the big boss who kidnapped them, but it was sooo poorly written because it was clear Boon didn't know why she was there. So that's a little confusing too. That means she's just a dummy. Haha. Also, I think it's stupid how the scriptwriters threw in that silly she's his woman kind of deal. It doesn't make sense people! Haha.

DaoRisa, hdee and KitKat516 like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Now that she is a tad bit smarter, are they going to make the second lead nangek dumb? :rolleyes: God I hope not cus she's annoying already. :confused:

And new ending credit!! :thumbup:

hdee and phatman like this.
  3. phatman

I don't even know who the second leads are .Hahaha.

hdee likes this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

His sister and his friend the cop

hdee likes this.
  5. phatman

Oh those guys. Haha. I think I know now. I didn't know they were siblings. They must've not revealed it in episode1

hdee likes this.
  6. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

Has she done botox or something....theres something about her face....some parts don't move....but her crying scenes were not bad though.

phatman likes this.
  7. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

Ohh THANK GOD.....I was getting fed up her....
    If that was the reason she didn't tell him then it was so stupidly written... I don't even get it how she could think that....was he behaving like a kidnapper mastermind.....the guy was playing house with her....never knew kidnappers do that now...smh

phatman likes this.
  8. phatman

She definitely wasnt behaving like she was kidnapped too. Hahaha.

9. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

I'm probably the only one who doesn't have much complaints so far.

Maybe bc like Thisa's, I'm always questioning and cautious of certain things depending on the situation. If I was in her shoes, I'd always have my guard up too, considering how my kidnappers in my mind may have killed my sister then took me to the island they're from and grabbed my son too.

No matter how hot Weir is, I'd be thankful for his protection but be cautious and suspecting of him too bc he's still letting the two guys who kidnapped me roam freely in my eyes (even tho we know it's his way of keeping them to see if they slip up or not but Thisa's character don't know that)

So, personally, she's acting reasonably.

But like everyone, i'm glad she finally told him her identity.

winterjoy20, HNA0, ivymoon and 4 others like this.
  10. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

the ratings for this is steady rising, they should have really aired this on the weekdays.

hdee, KitKat516 and DaoRisa like this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Makes more sense like on Monday Tuesday but I'm not complaining cus we get 3 days of Weir!

I guess the stylist got some budget, No topless Weir anymore :(

WeirFany, DaoRisa, hdee and 1 other person like this.
  12. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Yes, and weekend ratings are generally low for all channels 6.9 isn't exactly high, but good for a weekend, next weekend might hit the 7's and 8's. I guess they trying to recover from all the low ratings because of Kelltox and Eww (New), lol. Even Masterchef Thailand got a pretty decent rating.

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Hahaha Kelltox

hdee likes this.
  14. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

The kid who plays Manpu can really pass as Thisa's kid imo lol

I wish i understood Thai. Seriously thank you to the subbed!

If I was stranded on an island with Weir... I'd be damsel in distress whenever I can too lmbo

15. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Weir is so hot in here.

16. winterjoy20

winterjoy20 sarNie Egg

I don't have much to complain about too. My only complain is the second lead couple. I dislike them...I think Thisa's character is being reasonable too. Naboon save her life but he's still a compete stranger to her. She don't know him long enough to trust him and just like WeirFany said Naboon let her kidnappers stay in the island. She's not wrong for having her guard up and being suspicious of him.

Thisa is not bad she's improving, her acting is way better than before. I like her and I'm happy she replace Poo. lol I'm all for the romantic and fin scenes. I feeled since the beginning that Weir's character like Thisa. Why else would he be so nice to her? The scene of him taking off his shirt to block her from the rain was really sweet.

ivymoon, WeirFany, hdee and 1 other person like this.
  17. winterjoy20

winterjoy20 sarNie Egg

Who's Kelltox? lool I think it should be on weekday too. The ratings would be much higher. Don't know why it's not against Taew and James's lakorn. Weir always beat James everytime their lakorn is up against each other.

hdee likes this.
  18. winterjoy20

winterjoy20 sarNie Egg

I'm happy Naboon and Rattawan finally open up to each other. Looking forward to this Friday.

hdee likes this.
  19. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

I’m guessing Kelltox is a type of botox? JK. Kelltox is probably old man Kelly.

hdee likes this.
  20. lakorn7

lakorn7 sarNie Hatchling

I don't have much to complain about too. It's a pretty enjoyable lakorn and I like Thisa and Weir's chemistry. And Its been awhile ch 7 have a good lakorn out.

Weir is probably the only good thing about Ch 7. What would they do without him? He's saving their faces with this one.

SuzieJ, ivymoon, WeirFany and 2 others like this.