[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Discussion in '2018' started by Miley19, Aug 12, 2016.

1. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

@phatman ...Really don't...at least not right now......after 4 epis....development between the leads is really slow and it is because of "pull your hair out unreasonable frustrating closed mouth nangek" as @KitKat516 said. I'm going to watch just Weir scenes from now.....topless or not......though he really has a good physique....whats up with this couple and their hot bodies....have you seen Bella's abs.... she can put most guys to shame....am talking about Pope who didn't want to take his shirt off coz he ate too much....:facepalm::risas3:

KitKat516 and phatman like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Haha and his shading trick :risas3:, my Pope:facepalm: Still love him to pieces :risas3:

phatman and hdee like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

OMG they both makes me want to pull my hair out today with both of them not trust each other now. :BangHead:

hdee and phatman like this.
  4. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

John/Ning remake "Jumleuy Rak" 1998 , it was John/Sirum in the old verison, if you don't focus on his big curly hair , he was actually hot shirtless , dude had a nice body .

hdee, KitKat516 and phatman like this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Awe. I'll watch the premiere so I can at least be up caught up with y'all.

hdee likes this.
  6. phatman

I'm watching Ep1 right now. Not done yet, but just wanna come in and quickly say omg Winai is in here too!!!! It's so strange to see him play a supporting role when he's like a mega movie star. Haha.

hdee likes this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Who?

phatman and hdee like this.
  8. phatman

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh him, lol he a in a lot of lakorns too.

phatman likes this.
  10. phatman

Really? Haha. He was such a hunk during his younger days. I guess I don't watch him enough to know that.

11. phatman

Anyone else havinf issues with part 2 of episode 1??? It keeps pausing. Grr. I am sooo close to finishing.

12. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

The subbed version pauses and skips a bit....in the second part...it skipped the bit when boon tells her she smells bad and go take a shower.... other than that it was fine.

phatman likes this.
  13. phatman

Yeah. I skipped a few parts.

Anyway. I'm done. Finally. Hahaha.

Um. So. What did I just watch????
    That was perhaps the weakest premier I have seen in my entire life. . . I don't even know what to say. Hahaha.
    Like. ...

?

Weir is hawt. That's what I got.

KitKat516 and hdee like this.
  14. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

Haha... that's about it...in other 2-3 episode ...hot Weir is consistent throughout:thumbup:

phatman likes this.
  15. phatman

There's like no development yet, but we already get these "romantic" or "fin" scenes. Like the ladder scene, the shower scene and the big shirt no pants scene. Wtf? I don't like actress playing nang'ek either. Her upper lips are very distracting. Hahaha. She's like a mix of Min and Now even though I like both Min and Now! Haha. I thought I'd like her too, but her acting is very weak so far. I do like her voice though. Very soft and pleasant to the ears. Haha.

hdee likes this.
  16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Don't say @hdee and I didn't told you so lol

17. phatman

Haha. Oh and I believed you guys. I wanted to see it it feel it, so at least I can say I tried. Anyway, goodbye SHJ for now. I still need to catch the premiere of Chakrit and Tik's lakorn.

hdee likes this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Let me know if that is worth checking out.

19. phatman

Definitely! Hehe.

hdee likes this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

FINALLY she realized it was her husband and told him who she is! My god I thought I was gonna go grey first.

hdee likes this.