[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

sarN

sarNie Granny
tgamber said:
I've prejudice against luk kreung actresses. I find them cute but not pretty. My preference has always been Asian. Maybe because I grew up with adorable cousin sisters. I find Staf bland in both look and acting.Aom.P and Bua are definitely cute ones, Joy, Kwan and Susie are sexy ones and the rests can be both cute and sexy depending on their roles. I've never liked Noon.W for her look. She's kinda average looking for me but her acting I don't have to say anything. I find most thai actresses have sleepy eyes Like Aff.T, Chompoo, Poo etc. I use Noon.S and Jui as my standards. They are both dark, beautiful and has acting chops.
im prejudice too!  against boys flower , short and skinny p'ek  because they are man but preety than me

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
im prejudice too!  against boys flower , short and skinny p'ek  because they are man but preety than me

HAHAHA, totally!! I like my men macho and meaty. We're getting more and more of them actually; it's just the way they dress that don't appeal to me. The actors I crushed on back then were super skinny and scrawny, like for example Num S., Kade T., Tor N., Captain P., um who else...? Anyway, the thing is though, even though they were scrawny their characters were macho and their clothing's were manly, so they then became manly in my eyes. Even if they looked like they were gonna drop their nang'eks pretty soon, they were still manly. HAHA.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
and those are some of the men im prejudice agsint HAHA they are cute but not manly handsome in my eye & i do like p'ek w/ manly face , good example is Por N & Ken

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
and those are some of the men im prejudice agsint HAHA they are cute but not manly handsome in my eye & i do like p'ek w/ manly face , good example is Por N & Ken

Other examples include, but not limited to: Weir S., Es K., Aum A., Art P., Denkhun N., Don T., Tui T., Peter C., Tik J., etc. HEHE. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well then, another prejudice I've against prek is too meaty. I like my men average. I find a normal man can be attractive if he's comfortable in his clothes and has confidence. Maybe that's why skinny looking Japanese male lead can be sexy too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Well then, another prejudice I've against prek is too meaty. I like my men average. I find a normal man can be attractive if he's comfortable in his clothes and has confidence. Maybe that's why skinny looking Japanese male lead can be sexy too.
Too much bulk isn't very appeaing to me too. Like Denkhun. Hehe. Aum is the line I draw. I don't follow Japanese dramas for that reason, but I do follow Shun Oguri and think he's freakin manly. Haha. He's an exception to my meat standards. One of the other reasons that I'm not really into Japanese male eads is the fact that they wax their brows. I'm not really attracted to that. Hehe. Shun doesn't do that which is why I'm not unattracted to him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Korean or Japanese , I'm not really into their boys flower facial BUT most korean actor does have a nice build body , I love looking from the neck down , down , plus that where the English sub too , so am use to checking out the body first then face *wink*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Korean or Japanese , I'm not really into their boys flower facial BUT most korean actor does have a nice build body , I love looking from the neck down , down , plus that where the English sub too , so am use to checking out the body first then face *wink*

Korean actors nowadays are too pretty. Korean actors back in the days were hot!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
ES  totally hottie but where he is in ch7 plans , one lakorn or even two not enough ,  many actors do many lakorn in year , es did not appear or have chance to shine till now  , hope he boosted his career in the future  , god bless him , he is fully package bias , love his smile 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PRINCESS AURA said:
ES  totally hottie but where he is in ch7 plans , one lakorn or even two not enough ,  many actors do many lakorn in year , es did not appear or have chance to shine till now  , hope he boosted his career in the future  , god bless him , he is fully package bias , love his smile 
Yeah, seriously. Where is he in CH7's plans? The making the wrong decision.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

phatman said:
they just push him away for nothing , he can do anyroles , sexy , handsome , hottie , what else or maybe as i heard before because his dark tone skin   sadly that recently try make my friends know him , i did not find any proper info or lakorn for him , ch7 made big huge mistake really , they guve chances for many newcomers but es totally ignore him 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Hmm...weird I thought I replied to you. I guess I didn't post it. Haha. Anyway. Yeah, out of the ones I named I'd say Aom, Joy, Bua and Susie are the prettiest.
sorry to butt in the conversation like that but I find it interesting :) . I agree on everything stated here expect Susie. I find her body a little masculine.

I think Kwan looks horrible with no make up. 
I love how ch7 or Exact  still promote Thai classic beauty. They did not go viral like ch3 with the Luk kreung trend

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
preetam said:
sorry to butt in the conversation like that but I find it interesting :) . I agree on everything stated here expect Susie. I find her body a little masculine.

I think Kwan looks horrible with no make up. 
I love how ch7 or Exact  still promote Thai classic beauty. They did not go viral like ch3 with the Luk kreung trend
Haha. Yeah, just a little. She's got the model body with the wide shoulders and long legs.

Agree. That's why I'm interested in CH7 more now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish I could tell you. Sadly, my researching skills are not at that point yet. I have difficulties finding out air dates. Someone should give me the sites where they find that kind of information. Hehe.