[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Is he director and a cast member too? I wish he still played as p'ek. I think his last p'ek role was with Jakajan a few years ago. 
Yes. I think he's either directing or producing too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really am confused about this plot. I know Steph loses her memory and goes to live with Es since he helped her before someone tried to kill her, but who is she really? Why does she know how to fight? Why is her personality split between nice and assassin like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc3nFfzbg78

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This looks good but yeah a bit confusing. It does look like she was um raped and left for dead? The lady found her and trained her to be an assassin? It also seems like Es is some sort of bodyguard or assassin too.

Is this a good production?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Either she was a sweet girl before and came upon some bad times and changed herself or she became possessed by someone else that was possibly a ninja.

It looks intensely like action that's for sure.
We don't even see any romantic scenes of the pranangs in the teaser.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I read the synopsis. Es is playing Tongthai. Stephany was married before she was found in Es' car all bruised and beaten up. Es immediately brought her to the hospital and found that she had a miscarriage after being so badly beaten. Steph cannot remember who she is or where she's from. She was mentally and physically unstable. She couldn't do anything for herself: eat, use the bathroom, speak, etc. Tongthai felt sorry for her so he took her in to help her recover. He's the owner of a sunflower farm. He gave Steph the name Tawan since he's surrounded by sunflowers. Tongthai's mother helped teach Steph how to live life again by doing simple tasks of daily living. Soon, Tawan became a sweet and well-mannered woman who inherited good house skills from his mother as well. Tawan and Tongthai begin to fall for each other. However, when Tongthai took her to the carnival on Songkran, he realized that Tawan was really good at shooting games. She won every game and seemed to be familiar and comfortable with operating the gun. What is Tawan's true identity?

Basically, Tawan is going to avenge her husband's family. They were behind her being the way she is. Her husband's family don't like her. Her real name is Prangthong. She is rich and a hi-so who is very well known in society.   

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It was interesting. I wanted to read more but the summary never told us why Tawan was so skilled at fighting. They just told us who she originally is but not what her true nature is like. They hinted that she's not very sweet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think I'll pass. I already read half way through the lakorn. Haha. I can't bear the slow pacing of her recovery to when she finds out who she is. Maybe I'll tune in towards the end to find out why she has ninja skills. There will be a love scene between the two. Tongthai wants to wed Tawan but soon finds out that she was already married and had a husband. They still do it anyways. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Because the hubby isn't such a good person himself, judging from photos. Who says n'ek can't have a second chance right? It's not like she intentionally cheated. She lost her memory and fell in love with a better person. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, if only the nangek is not Steph, I might tune it in. I've always wondered how the villains justify themselves for the adultery.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're villains. Everything wrong is justified in their world. Lol. I'm skipping because it's not my cup of tea. I like Steph because she's pretty. She meets my criteria for looking like n'ek but she can't act.