[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man I'm not liking the direction they're taking. They're spending too much time on the farm rais and it's actually becoming repetitive. Grr. And I started losing interest when they switched the child actress. It's only been a year she couldn't have grown up so much. I like the young Nu Pook. Not so much the older one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe the police complimented Tawan for shooting the bad guys. Lol. Like what? She shouldn't be shooting people recklessly. Haha. It's the police's job. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, seriously. Pran's sharpshooting skills is to be questioned instead. Like who the Heck is this girl? Why can she shoot so on target? Haha.

Mahalo said:
The grown little girl is annoying. Lol. Bring back my other cutie patootie. 
Omg, Tell me about it! I'm still mad that they chose to grow her up. Urgh.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seems like there can be several people that cause n'ek to be like that? unsure if the husband had to do with it, the mother in law, the sister in law or even the step father? 

so many suspense but yes, hope they stop dwelling on the farm too much. get to the point. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
saobomp said:
seems like there can be several people that cause n'ek to be like that? unsure if the husband had to do with it, the mother in law, the sister in law or even the step father? 

so many suspense but yes, hope they stop dwelling on the farm too much. get to the point. 
I know. Right now, The writers are making the evil mom n law the most suspicious, but I feel like the evil mother has nothing to do with it. I think the servant does have something to do with it and maybe he was ordered by Pran's step father. He's a suspect too because he's so obsessed with Pran's mom.

I think a few scenes of the farm baddies is okay, but yeah too much of them I'm getting tired. And I really don't like it that Thai is not standing up for his family instead his mom is.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm abandoning this. Sorry Es. See you in two years or so. Not tuning into his next lakorn either.
I feel ya. I was gonna be so surprised if I watched it all completely, but nope. Got to EP4 and there it was the FF button waiting for me. I hope today's episode doesn't disappoint.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjcXxsb-5Y

Look at Es shake his booty Phatman! He has a butt too! I never noticed. Lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m522Ca4Y7DY

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
So I caught up to episode 8. Tawan has finally gone back to her husband's house, and you'd think the storyline would pick up, but I feel like it'll be more of the same pacing just not in the countryside. The storyline is dark, and I really can't see this ending well, especially for Tawan/Prang. It's one of the first times I'm seeing a n'ek who's a murderer. So far she's killed 4 people in the present life. Who knows how many she's killed in the past or will kill in the future.

They still haven't revealed Tawan's past, but I went ahead and read the script and I think I have a pretty good idea of Tawan's past now.

Her stepfather is friends with her husband's father, but the husband's father caused her stepfather to go bankrupt or something like that, so he decided to raise Tawan to get revenge for him. He trained her as an assassin and she purposely got close to the husband so he'd fall for her and marry her. From there, she was supposed to destroy the family little by little.

The storyline is all over the place. Someone at Pantip speculated that Thai would die at the hands of Tawan. I hope not because that would just be too sad.