[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hey Mahalo!! What can this mean??? Haha.
 ​
Idk! Haha. Should I be excited or sad that Weir and Kwan still aren't reunited?!? Lol. Well, Es has paired with all my favorite gals from Ch.7 except for Kwan. His best lakorn was with Sammy. I never finished the one with Jakjaan. So I guess I'd be somewhat happy if these two were paired up. It's better than Kwan getting paired with Tle.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've prejudice against luk kreung actresses. I find them cute but not pretty. My preference has always been Asian. Maybe because I grew up with adorable cousin sisters. I find Staf bland in both look and acting.Aom.P and Bua are definitely cute ones, Joy, Kwan and Susie are sexy ones and the rests can be both cute and sexy depending on their roles. I've never liked Noon.W for her look. She's kinda average looking for me but her acting I don't have to say anything. I find most thai actresses have sleepy eyes Like Aff.T, Chompoo, Poo etc. I use Noon.S and Jui as my standards. They are both dark, beautiful and has acting chops.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I've prejudice against luk kreung actresses. I find them cute but not pretty. My preference has always been Asian. Maybe because I grew up with adorable cousin sisters. I find Staf bland in both look and acting.Aom.P and Bua are definitely cute ones, Joy, Kwan and Susie are sexy ones and the rests can be both cute and sexy depending on their roles. I've never liked Noon.W for her look. She's kinda average looking for me but her acting I don't have to say anything. I find most thai actresses have sleepy eyes Like Aff.T, Chompoo, Poo etc. I use Noon.S and Jui as my standards. They are both dark, beautiful and has acting chops.

I agree with your bold comments. Hehe. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But I thought I'm digging my own grave but again it's actresses and not actors whose fandoms I can't handle. So, no comment about them.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Thanks for reminding me but I did watch too many spy and tech related dramas to just sit back and comment. I can underestimate actors' crazy fandoms. In general , I like the actors who are not thin with skinny jeans (except Jap) And attractive. But the acting is a must too. For example, I can accept Kris level but not Bomb. I adore Alex kind and seriously thought we can hang out and call date(sorry Toey).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Thanks for reminding me but I did watch too many spy and tech related dramas to just sit back and comment. I can underestimate actors' crazy fandoms. In general , I like the actors who are not thin with skinny jeans (except Jap) And attractive. But the acting is a must too. For example, I can accept Kris level but not Bomb. I adore Alex kind and seriously thought we can hang out and call date(sorry Toey).

I don't like thin actors either. I like my men mm-mm, meaty and macho! Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What does Plerng Tawan translate to? I know plerng is fire and tawan is sun. So....what's the title?? HAHA. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo, where do I find updates on this lakorn?? Haha.
I've been super busy with school and stuff so I'll try to update when I get the chance. Plerng Tawan translates into how you translated it, "Sun Flame." I guess it's supposed to represent the n'ek's fury since her name is Tawan. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I've been super busy with school and stuff so I'll try to update when I get the chance. Plerng Tawan translates into how you translated it, "Sun Flame." I guess it's supposed to represent the n'ek's fury since her name is Tawan. 

Awe. You don't have to since you're busy with school. Hehe. Tell me and I'll update! Hehe. I'll keep your updates alive!!! 

Aha. So it's derived from her name. That makes sense. So then "Sun's Flame," "Flame of Sun," or "Tawan's Flame/Fury?" HAHA. Thanks love!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Awe. You don't have to since you're busy with school. Hehe. Tell me and I'll update! Hehe. I'll keep your updates alive!!! 

Aha. So it's derived from her name. That makes sense. So then "Sun's Flame," "Flame of Sun," or "Tawan's Flame/Fury?" HAHA. Thanks love!
Thai titles always sound so lame when we translate them into English. Lol. As corny as it sounds, those are the only options we have.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Thai titles always sound so lame when we translate them into English. Lol. As corny as it sounds, those are the only options we have.

Haha. Yeah, like they sound very cool in Thai, but when you translate them they're soo...bad. Haha.