[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
The english part in the beginning was kinda hard to watch lol but overall, I think it's an okay start. I like Bank but not really his acting yet. He's definitely not bad but not that great either. Hopefully he gets better as time goes on. As expected though, Mookda's doing well. I love her big eyes. She's so cutee.... oh gosh.

It's too bad this isn't a heavy lakorn. The storyline fits so well with those types.

Ntsuab-Ci

Mookda needs a lakorn with Weir. Make it happen ch7!!!! :cheer:
Ahhh, I would love that but at the same time, I feel like Weir's too much for her. She's like all cute and innocent while there's Weir all tall and sexy. Lmao. I fear for my girl, haha. But yes! Make it happen!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh, I would love that but at the same time, I feel like Weir's too much for her. She's like all cute and innocent while there's Weir all tall and sexy. Lmao. I fear for my girl, haha. But yes! Make it happen!
That's the perfect combo!!! An Angel and her Satan!!!!!! lol oh man I'm picturing it already! lol

I'm really liking the pra'nang. They wont back down from one another, love it!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am not feeling bank just yet. This is the first time I see him in motion, he is OK but not impressing me at the moment. Maybe I will warm up to him in later episodes.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like it so far. Hope it's not too comedy. P,ek want revenge I like it dark.

The english part in the beginning was kinda hard to watch lol but overall, I think it's an okay start. I like Bank but not really his acting yet. He's definitely not bad but not that great either. Hopefully he gets better as time goes on. As expected though, Mookda's doing well. I love her big eyes. She's so cutee.... oh gosh.

It's too bad this isn't a heavy lakorn. The storyline fits so well with those types.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Maybe, I think weekend lakorns ratings hardly go above 6-7. Unless, it is somewhat popular people. Bow lakorns usually do ok in the weekend they can get up to 7 and 8. Except, Sakao Duen. I guess not many people are pleased with New as pra'ek lol. I think Khun Chai Kaitong did pretty ok on weekend. Then after it was Sammy and Kelly and you know the rating for that would be low cause Kelly lol. Weir lakorn did good in that one series it was weekend.
This one feels like a weekend lakorn. Maybe they're banking on winning the ratings Weds-Sun as enough and sacrificed this one to Mon-Tues. Cause I feel like Weir would have a better chance at beating LR.

Anyway Mookda is cute in Ep.1. Her and Bow are gonna take all of these type of roles. She's cute in a different way from Bow but both work it. Not sure bout the chem w/her and Bank yet.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
#mookmik 4eva!! Just kidding. Mookda and Bank look very compatible. I will check this out. Anyone have the link to Neko's subs?

Maybe in a year or so they can pair her up with Weir. I'd like to see him with a petite n'ek again.

Ntsuab-Ci

Sometimes I like Bank's acting but sometimes I just don't. There's a second where I'm like oh, nice Bank and then his next act kills it.

But nangek moved in, yay! Mookda is really doing well. She fits these kind of roles.