[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I like the drama the n ek is so cute and Bank acting is ok if Om can pass then he can too I've been waiting for so long for him to be pek

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Just started on this! Bank is watchable here and there. Some angles he's cute and others not so much. The beginning was kind of weird! Lol. Mook and Bank are really cute together though, can't pick between who Bank looks cuter with Toon or Mook! I really like him with both petite girls. Episode 1 is flowing along smoothly! Can't wait for some Bank and Mook action! Bank's friend is so good looking!

OMG. I can't watch this lakorn anymore - knowing Bank's dad betrayed his mom and the aunt was his mistress! I feel so bad for Bank and his mother. LIKE WHY CAN'T THEIR BE A LAKORN WITHOUT A MISTRESSFUL BEING INVOLVED?!?!

The aunt lost so much weight! If she's the same lady who played as Mik mom in Talay Fai.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Just started on this! Bank is watchable here and there. Some angles he's cute and others not so much. The beginning was kind of weird! Lol. Mook and Bank are really cute together though, can't pick between who Bank looks cuter with Toon or Mook! I really like him with both petite girls. Episode 1 is flowing along smoothly! Can't wait for some Bank and Mook action! Bank's friend is so good looking!

OMG. I can't watch this lakorn anymore - knowing Bank's dad betrayed his mom and the aunt was his mistress! I feel so bad for Bank and his mother. LIKE WHY CAN'T THEIR BE A LAKORN WITHOUT A MISTRESSFUL BEING INVOLVED?!?!

The aunt lost so much weight! If she's the same lady who played as Mik mom in Talay Fai.
She is the same lady. I am watching for Mookda and Bank. Hopefully it turns out well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they are OK together but Mook has a sweeter chemistry with Mik. I am trying real hard to be on Bank's side so far I am not into his acting. Sticking with this lakorn for Mook though. They have a more natura chemistry off screen. On screen not so much.

CPY

GotomySin
I think they are OK together but Mook has a sweeter chemistry with Mik. I am trying real hard to be on Bank's side so far I am not into his acting. Sticking with this lakorn for Mook though. They have a more natura chemistry off screen. On screen not so much.

I am on the other side. Prefer Mook with Bank. Hahaha...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I remember seeing that Bank was finally going to get his first pra'ake role. I'm proud and happy for him, but he still needs to work on his acting. He has potential, of course. I'm not fond of his hair in here. He's gotten chubbier too. The last time I ever watched his lakorn, let a long a Ch7 lakorn, he was skinny, had shorter hair and looked a lot more taller. Ch7 pra'akes are really letting themselves go these days. lol As for Mookda. She's doing really, really well. I tried watching her with Mik for like 1 episode, but it didn't work out for me. She reminds me of Mai D. but the more innocent, young and less fierce version. She's super cute, and I love her facial expressions in here. The chemistry hasn't really hit yet, but they are super cute and flirty BTS together. Bank, this flirt. lol

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I remember seeing that Bank was finally going to get his first pra'ake role. I'm proud and happy for him, but he still needs to work on his acting. He has potential, of course. I'm not fond of his hair in here. He's gotten chubbier too. The last time I ever watched his lakorn, let a long a Ch7 lakorn, he was skinny, had shorter hair and looked a lot more taller. Ch7 pra'akes are really letting themselves go these days. lol As for Mookda. She's doing really, really well. I tried watching her with Mik for like 1 episode, but it didn't work out for me. She reminds me of Mai D. but the more innocent, young and less fierce version. She's super cute, and I love her facial expressions in here. The chemistry hasn't really hit yet, but they are super cute and flirty BTS together. Bank, this flirt. lol
I think a lot of ppl think Mook resembles Mai, but I don't think so. Maybe just the dark natural brows, pitch black hair , and their pale skin. I don't find Mai attractive, but Mook on the hand is definitely cute!

Anyway Mook is doing well in this role because of course it's a role she's played before - very similar to Mussaya where she moves in praek home, but just that she's the niece this time and not the granddaughter. I mean I like her in this kind of role, but hopefully it won't become repetitive at the same time I can't see Mook in a mature/hi-so/serious/different character either at least not yet. Hahaa.