[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I shouldn't have looked at the spoilers. I was just about to go to sleep. Now I can't. HAHA. I'm watching Gun's other works. Um he's cute. He's a good actor. I like. HEHE.
You just realized that? I could've told you that. Lol. I've mentioned him to you before. He's one of my favorites who is underrated as well. Go watch Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan. That was his first role as p'ek with Mai also. It was my favorite lakorn from 2014. I fell for him in there. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You just realized that? I could've told you that. Lol. I've mentioned him to you before. He's one of my favorites who is underrated as well. Go watch Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan. That was his first role as p'ek with Mai also. It was my favorite lakorn from 2014. I fell for him in there. 
Omg. I think you did mention him before! Haha. Sometimes I do search for them after you mention them and sometimes I just forget. Haha. Okay I shall go watch that one too then. Haha. But Mai D.? Eh....

I'm watching him in SSK and boy is he hilarious. His voice is very strong and manly. Haha. Love the guy.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@phatman, you should check out Pang Sanaeha. Kan & Cheer are 2nd leads and they were super cute! I want a KanCheer reunion but don't think it'll ever happen... they had amazing chemistry. Cheer is still really shy towards Kan in real life, hahaha their interviews were always blush worthy. Kan is a must watch p'ek. He's rising and has lots of potential.

back on topic...

The idea of Taechin sleeping and living with Rin is just so creepy. Reminds me of the Mae Nak story. Her husband didn't know she was dead until way later. But everyone in the neighboring area knew that Nak was dead. This lakorn is similar. Everyone knows Rin died, except Taechin. It'll be devastating when he finds out. I don't know how this will have a happy ending...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Omg. I think you did mention him before! Haha. Sometimes I do search for them after you mention them and sometimes I just forget. Haha. Okay I shall go watch that one too then. Haha. But Mai D.? Eh....

I'm watching him in SSK and boy is he hilarious. His voice is very strong and manly. Haha. Love the guy.
Yes! He's not the most attractive guy but his voice and acting makes him so attractive. Mai and him had great chemistry. Give it a go! I think he's her best co-star.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes! He's not the most attractive guy but his voice and acting makes him so attractive. Mai and him had great chemistry. Give it a go! I think he's her best co-star.
Oh he sure is attractive now. Haha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
@phatman, you should check out Pang Sanaeha. Kan & Cheer are 2nd leads and they were super cute! I want a KanCheer reunion but don't think it'll ever happen... they had amazing chemistry. Cheer is still really shy towards Kan in real life, hahaha their interviews were always blush worthy. Kan is a must watch p'ek. He's rising and has lots of potential.

Sorry guys I'm getting off topic but I have to say...ME TOO!! I loved them together soo much! He almost always teased her in all their interviews and it was soo cute. Especially because of Cheer's reactions. XD Hope to see them together again as well!

x0unerthanlater

mayag said:

Sorry guys I'm getting off topic but I have to say...ME TOO!! I loved them together soo much! He almost always teased her in all their interviews and it was soo cute. Especially because of Cheer's reactions. XD Hope to see them together again as well!

Lol  :eek:fftopic: It's okay!  I was so crazy about them! Their interviews were adorable. Cheer has never had that reaction to any of her p'eks. I sure hope they pair up again. But I have a feeling they aren't being paired up again because they have a little TOO much chemistry. Lol 

mayag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

Lol  :eek:fftopic: It's okay!  I was so crazy about them! Their interviews were adorable. Cheer has never had that reaction to any of her p'eks. I sure hope they pair up again. But I have a feeling they aren't being paired up again because they have a little TOO much chemistry. Lol 

Hehehe true true. In the back of my mind, though, I always believed all that chemistry was for promotion reasons. But yes, sometimes, I was like duuuudeee....she's actually getting so red! Is this FO REAL? Lol But sigh~ let's not lose hope my friend!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is very depressed. But the love between the pra-nang is so touching and strong. This is my first watch Mai and Kan and Hope they will get to be together in the end.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
He's one of my favorites who is underrated as well. 
He is totally underrated! He was far so much better than Tle in terms of looks and acting even though he looks a bit rai, and he's also better than some of Ch 7's other actors. 

x0unerthanlater said:
Tell me about it. I was so crazy about their pair too! Too bad they didn't get any reunion. They were the reason why I loved the lakorn despite their minimal scenes compared to the pranang. Although he usually plays rai, he transitions well into being a nice guy.

Mahalo said:
Yes, yes, yes! His acting makes him SO SO SO attractive by a million years, which was how I first set eyes on him when he played rai with Dome and Ploy in that vampire lakorn. Also, his eyes... they just give off that kind of look which makes you become so immerse with his character. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Kan fan here! Yeehoo! First time commenting here too(i think). Hello!!! OHh i see you guys are going off topic about Cheer&Kan. I LOVE THOSE TWO. I watched Pang Sanaeha mainly for them. Who cares about Tle&Min (no offense). I was so mesmerized by C&K. Ohh how i wish they would reunite soon. If only he wasn't dating....but its okay he&his gf are a good pair also.

Back to the original topic: Wow P'Mai looks so gorg! Most of the casts of Sanaeha Sunya Kaen are here!! Wow n'rai, married, still good looking,....now what do we have here? A tragedy?? :,( now im curious how this will end. Bang Rajun ruined me..not another sad ending:(. Considering that Mai's character is already a ghost, whats there to do other than love and live with Kan's Character?

x0unerthanlater

Love for C&K shall live! hahaha

- Back on topic... If they do get a happy ending, most likely Mai will be reborn, and/or everyone meets again in a new life...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Love for C&K shall live! hahaha

- Back on topic... If they do get a happy ending, most likely Mai will be reborn, and/or everyone meets again in a new life...
I hope to see Rin reborn to be with Taechin; again I'm very touch by their love.

x0unerthanlater

HuabNag said:
I hope to see Rin reborn to be with Taechin; again I'm very touch by their love.

Their love was pure and innocent but there were too many people who broke them apart... I hope they have a happy ending too.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Their love was pure and innocent but there were too many people who broke them apart... I hope they have a happy ending too.
Yes, they have many obstacles. Rin and Taechin must have had lots of karmas from previous life lol