[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Her friends thought she went to America with Techin.Techin let his friend chad to find her, But can't find her.And I don't think others concern about her
waverly_xiong said:
Did everyone just assume that Rin ran away? No one seems to be concerned about her whereabouts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not a fan of ghost story & this seen so tragic !

mayag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
How did Rin die? I didn't want to watch that part...
The leader of the bad guys pack (Sorry, I don't know his name) was going to molest her or something and I think the other guys were trying to record it. So she bit him (maybe even kicked him) and he got mad. He started choking her but accidentally choked her to death. :( His friends tried to stop him but it was too late.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
mayag said:
The leader of the bad guys pack (Sorry, I don't know his name) was going to molest her or something and I think the other guys were trying to record it. So she bit him and he got mad. He started choking her but accidentally choked her to death. :( His friends tried to stop him but it was too late.

Thank you! That's so sad! It was an "accident",,, Daang, so tragic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I shouldn't have looked at the spoilers. I was just about to go to sleep. Now I can't. HAHA. I'm watching Gun's other works. Um he's cute. He's a good actor. I like. HEHE.

mayag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I shouldn't have looked at the spoilers. I was just about to go to sleep. Now I can't. HAHA. I'm watching Gun's other works. Um he's cute. He's a good actor. I like. HEHE.

OMG your siggie!!! Which episode is that from?

I like him too. :D I fell in love after watching him with Cheer in Pang Sanaeha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
mayag said:

OMG your siggie!!! Which episode is that from?

I like him too. :D I fell in love after watching him with Cheer in Pang Sanaeha.

It's from EP9. Towards the end. It's like in the last 1/3 of the episode. I hope he gets better roles in the future so I'll be able to watch him. This one is too scary to watch. Haha.