[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not a fan of Mai either. I don't think she looks exotic like how most people describe her as. But I am liking her so far as Rin. I don't see Rin as a weak nang ek. She's not feisty but it doesn't make her on ae

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know if they're going to promote Kan as pra'ek anymore. His next lakorn is second to Pae. Eew. So mad. I don't like Mai either, but she's good as Rin.

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
Kan Kantathavorn & Mai Davikah

The drama has been concluded, and some got disappointed with how the story turned out.
Yeah tragic, sad.... but i'm also thankful that I got to watch Kan & Mai again (whom I got to watch in KRKNT).
In choosing to watch a project of them together...it's not a matter of WHOM I LIKE BETTER THAN THE OTHER ..or whom I admire better than the other.
Actually Kan has his own talents & unique charm and so does Mai.  And I commend both their acting ability.
But above all, what I like with their partnership is because THEY ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS in real life.  In the behind-the-scenes, you could tell that they get along very well.  And they truly respect each other.  And for that I appreciate them.  I wouldn't be commenting oh I don't like this actress or i don't like this actor, because after all they really worked hard to provide us audience with a lakorn for us to watch.