[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I don't know if this has been answered before but anyone know of any website we can watch it at?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know about this one... From the teaser, it looks like they were all invovled in her death someway or somehow.... I love Kan.... might have to skip.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I didn't realize it aired already. Will need to watch episode 1 sometime this weekend. Anyways, from what I see so far according to the ending title, it looks good and very heart wrenching. Hopefully it's not scary at all. 555
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUJVs5AE-2E[/media]
Credit: Ch7 YT

dariey

sarNie Adult
never know this already air.i'm might focus on horror part only for now but that scene taken doesn't look so good on ep 1.maybe coz of the props or editing.just watch the first 5 min of 1st ep from ch7 channel.i need other place to watch the rest..

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know the storyline or the summary? Or, if the summary was posted up, what page it's on? I tried watching episode 1 but I was just confused as to what is happening (it would help if I paid attention more). What is the relationship between Kan and mai because from the previews of episode 2, it looks like they are going to sleep together already.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ohmaichoua said:
Does anyone know the storyline or the summary? Or, if the summary was posted up, what page it's on? I tried watching episode 1 but I was just confused as to what is happening (it would help if I paid attention more). What is the relationship between Kan and mai because from the previews of episode 2, it looks like they are going to sleep together already.

Kan saw her dancing at his father's birthday party. He instantly fell in love with her. He pursued her and introduced her to his mom. His mom talked down to Mai because she doesn't like someone who's poor etc. Mai was upset about this so she told Kan that she was dating someone else (i think) Kan then meets her again in episode two and asks her why she had a change of heart. She told him that she didn't want her bestfriend to be sad. (her bff likes Kan) He tells her that they were just friends who grew up together. So she tells him that she lied about dating someone etc. He asks for a chance to date her. She agrees. They meet secretly behind her friends back. They end up going to a house that Kan's friend owns. It's a house that Kan is going to repair. While there, it starts raining hard. They go inside the house and that's when they get intimate.

Mai is GORGEOUS in here. She really is a beautiful girl. Kan & Mai has amazing chemistry. I can' wait for the next episode. I feel so bad for Rin/Mai. Her bestfriend sees what happens to her but didn't try to help... =/

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This is going to be such a sad lakorn. Kan and Mai have had great chemistry since KRKNT. Love them together. I was wondering why her bff was going to be part of the revenge later...she saw them kidnap her and she didn't do anything since she was upset about Kan/Mai relationship.

Heart is gonna break for Kan and Mai. Makes me want to watch KRKNT again to see a happy ending.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hope they pay more attention and translate this lakorn , anyway going watch first episode  , so sad rin will die too soon :cry:  , i hate them  really her BFF does not deserve friend like rin really , shame on her  :yuck:  :annoyed:  :thumbdown: