[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
love Kan and Mai as a pair but can't help but think actress like Now would have killed it

why is the ghost pursuing Rin like that ? I mean why is every freaking one pursuing and torturing Rin so much ? What has she ever done to them ?

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Credit to ig@davikaclub
First two episodes' rating

So is it  good or not?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Gosh Mai is soooo pale!! And her features are very unique too. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she's from the Middle East. Ughh I envy her clear skin.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
preetam said:
love Kan and Mai as a pair but can't help but think actress like Now would have killed it

why is the ghost pursuing Rin like that ? I mean why is every freaking one pursuing and torturing Rin so much ? What has she ever done to them ?

The ghost is pursuing Rin because she lost the flower garland that adorns the crown she was wearing to perform. The crown and flower belonged to a senior classmate who died from a tragic accident during a performance. The flower garland was given to the dancer by her bf. The ghost wants her flower garland back or else she will kill Rin.

This is the flower...

The reason everyone else is bullying her... mmm I'm not sure. The girl with the brown hair (Gamboom) hates her because she thinks that Rin was trying to steal her man or something... Everyone else just hates her because they are a pack and they just pick on the same person. They all think their problems comes from her because she's the orphan and they're all "rich" and "high class".

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
Hi,

Is there going to be a chance that someone will be able to share Eng Subs for the episodes ?
That will be very much appreciated. thanks ♥

:wub:     :heart:  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My has such beautiful hair. I am glad she is sticking to black, having light skin and black hair is just the prettiest thing. It makes her whole face pops up...She has such pretty skin.