[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

korat12o3

sarNie Egg
Well if anything I don't think the ending is as bad as the novel's, but I guess that depends on what you think of it lol. From what I heard, they changed the lakorn script a lot from the novel.

Also, I hope you guys are prepared for the final episode. Just saw one of Mai's interview today and she said the ending is something that people won't expect.

korat12o3

sarNie Egg
I honestly don't know, but we'll find out soon. I really think it's the bad ending though lol.

I'm not so sure if it will be extended or not. Manager says it will be extended to 17 episodes but one of the crew members said it will end tonight.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^^ I don't think it ends today because they didn't put it on the screen on yesterday's episode. They usually tell us when the final episode is on the previous episode.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
It's 17 episodes.
Maybe they didn't "extend"it. Because they had closed already and they didn't go to shoot again. I saw the crew said the script is 16 episodes.So maybe after editting,they found it has 17 episodes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's unlikely it'll end today because yesterday's episode didn't set the mood for today to be the finale. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay this Lakorn has become a bit ridiculous. Haha. It's not going very well...I just want it to end already. Nothing makes sense right now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're dragging this tooo much. They spent fifteen minutes on Te looking at Lada. And another ten minutes on the reporters starting at them in the pool. So mad. Like what's the point?!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep.. They drag these last two esp. It will be stupid for them to change the ending but come to think of it; I couldn't have care if they end up together or not. Through out the whole lakorn I haven't see Teachin stand up for Rin. He choose other over her thru out so it makes sense for they to end like this.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This will end on the 20th. THANK GOODNESS. All the killings were so dragged out it's ridiculous. She's saving the best for last. 

Lol @ phatman, your ranting is hilarious!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was sooo mad!!! Haha. Its soo stupid now, that it's not even a good romantic horror anymore, it's just a horror suspense lakorn. Urgg. Now I just want to know what the ending is......okay fine I don't yet. Haha..